How stupid is Trump?

How stupid is Trump?

Attached: 5d72d6c22e22af336075bfd0-750-375.jpg (750x375, 46K)

Smarter than you

How stupid are you?

I know Hurricane Dorian won't hit Alabama

smarter than the majority of the populace since they voted him in.

Cnn literally confirmed it could have

>smarter than the majority of the populace since they voted him in.

The majority of Americans did not vote for Donald Trump as president you legit turbo retard. But you are just like Trump.

Because someone on the news told you that. The same news sources that said multiple times it would smack south Florida.

And then it slowed down to one mile an hour and they still mispredicted the timing multiple times

You're not smart because someone on twitter told you the president was wrong about something

It's a calculated stupid, but it's stupid nonetheless. You can tell he's getting old though, he's not as good as it as he used to be.

>Cnn literally confirmed it could have

Yes that's why Dorian is in North Carolina and heading up towards New England and Canada.

Less stupid than you

>Because someone on the news told you that.
Or maybe because it's very easy to watch the predictions and once it became painfully obvious very early on that the storm was going to turn nobody would have continued to think that it would hit Alabama?

>Less stupid than you

>duhhh you da stupid

>trump literally doesn't believe in basic science and facts

>huuurrrr u dumbi

Using my functioning brain I determined that the position of Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas and it's path would either be in northern Florida, South Carolina, or North Carolina and move up all the way though the American and Canadian coasts.

I did not even need the "news" to tell me that.

Is this really the sharpie gate thing? Liberals are fucking retarded if it is.

“Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.”
-William T. Kelley, University of Pennsylvania

you didn't last week

yeah but once you take out the illegal votes....

>Donald Trump is the smartest and most moral president the USA has ever had.
-Jesus H. Christ

About as stupid as the people that reply to this same fucking slide thread that seems to be up 24/7 in the last 3 days.

When do we get image based thread filters?

>you didn't last week

I did