In 10 years, white Americans will become a minority

You will finally realize how shitty it is to become a minority in your own country. And the new majority haven't forgotten how shitty you treated us.

Attached: HannibalBuress.jpg (745x780, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genesis.gedmatch.com)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10 years 40 years 200 years? How about I'm doing none of em

But the majority will be be based Castizos not black.

Attached: 09AFF1CB-BF0A-4C7A-AEDC-3E8EEDFF8F9F.jpg (618x953, 81K)

A subhuman is a subhuman, it makes little difference.

>And the new majority haven't forgotten how shitty you treated us.
You're a dumb nigger. Shitskins are net beneficiaries from the government. The average nigger receives hundreds of thousands of dollars in aid over his life.

Can't wait to have my very own cotton plantation with hot slave white girls in it

Attached: white_slave.jpg (455x304, 39K)

Niggers will be eradicated under the new Hispanic majority. Only whites have the retarded guilt to put up with niggers. It's hilarious that nogs are celebrating this.

Attached: 1567692516771.jpg (1178x1280, 258K)

Go away kike.

He is a gypsy.

Or we can put your monkey asses into camps. I prefer that option.

I grew up in a nigger neighborhood you dumb nigger. I’ve literally never seen white people treat blacks as poorly as niggers treat white kids. I’ve also never seen whites treat blacks as poorly as niggers treat blacks. Kill yourself, nigger.

Niggers have no idea how good they've had it as a minority. Minorities who are actually oppressed want to get away from their oppressors. Nogs have only ever demanded greater access to whites. It's like if someone says they hate you but gets butthurt when you don't invite them into their home.

Why, are we moving out? Or did you nignogs finally figure out how to build houses, educate each other, and maintain the infrastructure?

Nigs aren't going to be the majority in the US, subhuman spic mongrels will.

Both are terrible obviously, and contribute nothing of value, so the USA will definitely die.

>us

Implying you’re not a LARPing stormdweeb doing a bad attempt at agitation-propaganda

You just made that up, what city are you referencing.

but you have been treated better than any minority in the history of the world. if you're black, you literally don't have to work a day in your life if you don't want to, all you have to do is get a woman to have your babies. and if you're brown, you're apparently allowed to completely skip over all of the traditional immigration proceedings and get straight to working within a single day of arriving in the country. i hope you all realize that once we're gone, there isn't going to be any such thing as 'law' anymore. there isn't going to be free college tuition for 'underrepresented demographics'. there isn't going to be paved roads anymore. there is just going to be death.

Jokes on you. I already checked out of society so the darkies can't get me.

ungrateful nigger

The new majority will be Hispanic and they love whites, so whites will be worshipped even more

in 11 years, pocs will realize how much they need white people but will never admit it.

Attached: 1567447792260m.jpg (697x1024, 62K)

As a Mexican I can guarantee you the niggers will be eradicated in the same way the whites will be, will fuck and race mix the shit out of every mulatta

Attached: 1567843454646.gif (480x375, 3.83M)

Clearly you've never been to the USA, spics are parasites, they're act just like kikes with how much they destroy this country and play the victim.

I've travelled across the US and noticed Hispanics born in the US seem to identify as "mostly white" and are always trying to impress whites who they look up to. It's their low IQs that usually screw them over or living around blacks.

whites are so kind to blacks because of white guilt, whites becoming the minority is bad for them worse for blacks

The parasites will be eliminated too once we done away with all the white gay laws like child support and alimony.
Also faggots will be thrown out of roof tops

Don't get me wrong, a majority Hispanic nation will devolve into a typical shithole, but they won't be having some race war with whites because of it, if anything they will push whites into the ruling elite since they don't trust each other and see whites as a balancing force. Blacks are in trouble though.

Your entire race are parasites, don't act like you're different you subhuman mutt, spics have never contributed anything of value to this country and never will, you are inferior to every race on earth except niggers, just by a small margin though, mostly due to the European genes.

>infinity gibs
>treated shitty
Only one, nigger.

Do we get the free gibs this time though?

Attached: 1565208506494m.jpg (683x1024, 203K)

They think they'll be able to pull the race card on the tacos

Niggers are dead meat.

Attached: mexicans purging blacks.jpg (648x792, 198K)

>>And the new majority haven't forgotten how shitty you treated us.
And yet the immigrants still come in in massive droves and never go back. We treat them better then their own countrymen do back home. They have no right to be here. They should feel gratitude but they don't. They feel entitled.

they do not love us they love our money. the reason every shithead boomer thinks they're "nice people" is because they simply switch over to spanish when they feel like talking shit. they are a much bigger threat than the blacks, the blacks are the only minority group that wants to be considered American. everybody else wants to change this country to be more like their own.

Most of us have actually treated you very well, far better than you deserve. The problem isn't us, it's that you guys are subhuman, violent morons for the most part.

exactly.
Nobody treats blacks worse than other blacks do.

The new minority won't forget that you've turned the country into a shithole.

I don't think those spics are meximutts, they look like Salvadorans.

All spics are subhuman though, so I guess there's not much difference.

Yep. And a lot of them don't like nigs at all, and will NOT want to support them.
You Astral-Americans had better figure that out before it's too late for you. The spic hammer will fall a lot harder than ours ever did, even 100 plus years ago. Dumbasses. And you REALLY better pray Asians don't overtake the spics, because they most certainly will genocide your monkey asses, and eat you for supper too.

One day, someone like me is gonna kill you and your whole fucking race!

Mexico is the real America, the USA was just a colonial European experiment like South Africa, Israel, Soviet Union, Hong Kong, Singapore etc.

Mexico is a Spanish name buddy, the entirety of both of these continents was an "experiment" and the white experiment turned out a lot better than the brown one.

lmao it isn't your "own" country

the US will break up before then. We are already in the process.

The Funny thing is blacks will still be a smaller minority nigger.

Looks like you forgot your meme flag. Good thing you got it back on now. Nobody has to read your posts to discover how retarded you are

We will be a minority if you combine all the other groups together. We will still be the largest racial group in the US.

Yeah because that wouldn't start the already pending race war at all.

Mexico is an Aztec name (as are Guatemala, Nicaragua, Brazil, Peru, Chile) and yes, Mexico did also start as another European experiment, but it has long since devolved into its natural American form, as will the USA and even Canada eventually. Hispanics live like Americans whereas white and black Americans try to make North America resemble Europe or Africa, which can't last forever. Even Cowboys, the oldest USA stereotype, lived more like native Americans and Hispanics than some German farmer.

I had black overlords at work, they are the most corrupt, deceitful, thieving and dumbest people in business I have ever met. If you are black and in management it's only cause of affirmative actions. Black people can't run shit. They will turn a company into a shit hole like they do cities. If you are in a white majority state stay there and don't let these people in. Not kidding they ruin everything. Segregation makes a lot mores sense to me now.

welcome to the group america, you will probably get it worse than any of us though, we are a minority already in most of the americas, but most of our leaders when available are white, seeing from Obama and the squad you won't get that, so you will probably end up worse than us as you go into the 40% and bellow

Off topic. Show flag nigger.

That's assuming everyone who isn't white is going to band together and shout "Uhuru!" with you, rather than break up the coalition and squabble with each other the instant the "Evil white republicans" stop being a "threat".

Based charls

the modern day Mexico does not in any way resemble Aztlán, which is what Mexican hipsters are constantly screeching about but apparently the majority of Mexicans agree that Euro lifestyle is superior, but they can't sustain it the way we do which is why they want to come here instead of rebuilding Tenochtitlan. also remember that Mexico is now filled with south americans who are a different race from the Aztecs (the smart natives).

Ungrateful niggers will soon find out how light the yoke of the white man was. You will once again be a slave race to those who will never free you and will see you for the paraicitic creatures you are.

nope

In 10 years native Britons will be a minority in the youth (it drops at 1-2% PER YEAR) and less than 70% overall at which point they lose control of their own democracy to the ghouls. That's two elections , two. And then it's over.

Attached: Total Annihilation in a Single Generation.jpg (1024x865, 180K)

Attached: charls5.png (412x427, 205K)

there's enough to make a good beginning and create an ethnostate, albeit small

are shills even trying? we have been looking at the dating app data for 2 years now. white women are the most racially loyal faction in the dating scene. even when the apps are designed to push black profiles on white female users they still swipe left. white female black male is still the least likely pairing, statistically. All this BBC shilling for years has not helped.

Data shows black men can't get laid with white girls. That's what all the shilling is for, to shore up their minds. They are falling apart, like Dorner, another brown incel shooter. Guy was in the army and the police and still couldn't get laid.

Funny thing is that it's exactly the same as women, nobody treats them as bad as other women.

It will only become worse for Blacks actually. Other groups don't have any racial guilt. I saw this a bunch of times on social media. Some Hispanic girl used the word "nigga" and some Black female got upset about it and told her not to use that word. She responded something like "What you gonna do about it? Get lost you dumb ass bitch".

The whole non-White coalition thing is a meme made by leftists in order to win elections, it's every group for themselves in the real world.

>You will finally realize how shitty it is to become a minority in your own country. And the new majority haven't forgotten how shitty you treated us.
Why is it shitty?

Will white dads all of a sudden start abandoning their kids?

Will white kids stop aspiring to get educated and employed?

I think Asians cope fairly well as one of the true minorities in America - they're so forgotten that they're barely mentioned, other than attempts to restrict how many of them go to college because they're too fucking smart and hardworking.

So what is about to become shitty other than more ugly babies with nappy hair?

That is true. Jow Forums always talks about Black-on-White crime, which is true. Black-on-Black crime is even worse. That is also the reason why successful Blacks move away from other Blacks. They know their community is ignorant, violent and so on.

Blacks have been 14 percent of the demographics for decades. Perhaps 5he6 are flooding Mexicans to continue keeping the black man down. Anyways
There are on Gedmatch Genesis (genesis.gedmatch.com)

Macaque (Monkey)

kit number: NX1666301
Eurogenes K15

# Population Percent
1 Sub-Saharan 68.07
2 Northeast_African 22.94
3 Oceanian 3.38
4 North_Sea 2.44
5 Siberian 1.5
6 Southeast_Asian 1.36
7 Amerindian 0.3

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Mbuti_Pygmy 9.17
2 Bantu_N.E. 9.25
3 Luhya 10.43
4 Biaka_Pygmy 17.31
5 San 20.59
6 Bantu_S.E. 24.23
7 Bantu_S.W. 26.7
8 Mandenka 32.21
9 Sudanese 34.97
10 Yoruban 39.97
11 Ethiopian_Anuak 42.12
12 Sandawe 48.08
13 Maasai 54.39
14 Hadza 58.32
15 Ethiopian_Gumuz 64.54
16 Mozabite_Berber 76.71
17 Algerian 78.03
18 Tunisian 78.29
19 Moroccan 80.01
20 Ethiopian_Oromo 84.04

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 93.6% Bantu_N.E. + 6.4% NAN_Melanesian @ 3.59
2 92.9% Luhya + 7.1% NAN_Melanesian @ 4.42
3 94.9% Bantu_N.E. + 5.1% Papuan @ 4.63
4 92.2% Bantu_N.E. + 7.8% La_Brana-1 @ 4.99
5 92.3% Bantu_N.E. + 7.7% Uygur @ 5.15
6 92.2% Bantu_N.E. + 7.8% Afghan_Turkmen @ 5.17
7 92.3% Bantu_N.E. + 7.7% Uzbeki @ 5.19
8 92.3% Bantu_N.E. + 7.7% Afghan_Hazara @ 5.2
9 91.1% Luhya + 8.9% La_Brana-1 @ 5.2
10 92.4% Bantu_N.E. + 7.6% Hazara @ 5.23
11 92.2% Bantu_N.E. + 7.8% Tatar @ 5.25
12 92.5% Bantu_N.E. + 7.5% North_Swedish @ 5.28
13 92.5% Bantu_N.E. + 7.5% Finnish @ 5.3
14 91.1% Luhya + 8.9% Uygur @ 5.3
15 92.4% Bantu_N.E. + 7.6% West_German @ 5.32
16 91% Luhya + 9% Afghan_Turkmen @ 5.33
17 92.6% Bantu_N.E. + 7.4% Swedish @ 5.34
18 92.6% Bantu_N.E. + 7.4% Norwegian @ 5.35
19 91.1% Luhya + 8.9% Uzbeki @ 5.35
20 92.5% Bantu_N.E. + 7.5% East_Finnish @ 5.35

Kek

> Niggers think Latinos will fight with them

Nigger, WE remember how poorly you treated US.

>t. Latino who would easily side with whites before your monkey ass

If Blacks have maintained their proportion of the population despite declining White population, that means the Black population has been increasing at a much higher rate than Whites to keep up their same proportion. This means way more Blacks as well as Hispanics and less Whites.

The majority is rules by the elite minority anyways, Nothing will change. The masters today will still be the masters tomorrow no matter how many niggs or spics there are.

Spics are like what? Amerindian-European hybrids? Why the fuck would they side with niggers considering your constant turf-wars?

If anything whites will be in isolated communities and states away from the inner city literal territorial wars before the whole nation implodes.

You act like Africans will become the majority. Fuck off nigger

No, we will be the largest plurality, a majority has to be over 50% of the population.

the richest continent in the world is Africa and it is controlled by Jews. Blacks in the US are so lazy and too stupid to go home and take their wealth away from their jewish overloads. They think white people will keep rolling over for them. Whites will bail. even if it means moving to Greenland and black will turn any place without them into a shithole

where that video of the Chinese man in Africa who schools the black man on how they threw everything away the white man gave them? I guess youtube took them all down

>in your own country.

You falsely think that there will be a country)))

Literally any American city, they all fit his description, big or small.

Not if you keep aborting all your fetuses nigger lol

Spics are going to be the majority, not the nigs.

Not that it matters anyways, both niggers and Amerindians are subhuman, whoever is the majority will still destroy the USA, both races are worthless.

If it's not the spics it'll be the sand niggers. Islam takes no prisoners.

Mugabe cast us out, begged us to come back, DIED. Many such cases.

I made a bunch of accounts on dating sites just to see how society looks at certain people. People on Jow Forums and other boards always talk about how dating society favors certain people, the Chads and Stacys. I wanted to see it for myself.
I made a bunch of White Chad accounts and a few Black Tyrone accounts. I used model pictures, I even put in more effort with the Black accounts to make them sound more civilized and educated. It wasn't not even a fair comparison because the White dudes got like hundreds of messages and thousands of likes within weeks. The Tyrone accounts got like tens of messages and maybe a hundred likes in a few weeks from Black women and overweight non-White women. Even Chad got better looking Black women.

It also red-pilled me on how easy it is to get laid if you're a Chad. I asked women who had not even enabled the hookup option, if they wanted to hookup. 80-90% said yes. If you're a Chad you can get laid every day of the year.

/thread

Attached: 6E32B5BB-F9CB-4172-B454-798CA3216020.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Not if we leave

Attached: take back.png (602x800, 833K)

There will be 2.5 billion Africans by 2021

Attached: web1_mugshots_0-450x302.jpg (450x302, 31K)

More like Mestizo.

If this were true why do so many black Americans support the Democrat platform led by Margaret Sanger's hero Hillary Clinton, the flag bearer of Planned Parenthood?

Attached: kg.png (402x290, 153K)

Does that mean I'll get all the food stamps and welfare?

You are a garbage human being. A true fucking scumbag and you will never amount to shit. You are just a fucking criminal who lacks any semblance of intelligence or common human decency.

Attached: White racism.jpg (693x1024, 162K)

> us

Likely a LARP but never, ever refer to me as "us" in a situation that implies teaming up with niggers. In my opinion this alone is an offense that sufficiently justifies the usage of lethal force.

This.
Muttlandia is so funny. I keep seeing people with Mexican names like Nick Fuentes that are white and literal 56% mutts with Germanic/Scandi names.

in less than ten years, non whites will kill whites
due to the fact of the fifth seal opening up, when
the whites are killed, the non whites will have
nothing to eat or drink, besides blood.

Attached: 1567620108135.jpg (476x595, 73K)

Does this mean instead of 13:50 it's going to be 20:80 ?

Even worse, they complain about immigration

wew - good bait.
almost got me

Attached: bait of excellent quality.png (1597x1600, 627K)

Cool. You do all the work this time, we'll be out in the streets drinking cheap liquor and occasionally banding together to beat and rob you guys.
What are you gonna do about it, black boy? You're just jealous because my reproductive organs are of greater dimensions than yours.

Weather you like Jews or not, they are also a minority in the arab world.
And one thing you got to give them: These guys stick together. So maybe one day whites will also unite because of all this bullshit.

You can push our shit. But believe me, don't push too far cos you really don't wanna know what will happen then.

Attached: selous.jpg (450x304, 44K)

At least Americans will have guns to defend themselves, and I think white Americans could be at 20% of the population and still the 80% brown horde. Whites can organise which has always been our biggest strength.

I didn't treat you... at all. So i can assume you will leave me alone.

Ready for more mass shootings then? Cause that's how you make more mass shooters and get yourself killed in the process, so bring it on. Let the hate on whitey start so we can genocide you faggots already.
Your move pavement ape.

I can get food on the table perfectly fine myself. No, I will never try to kill Whites but curb your arrogance, its not as if everyone who isnt fully White is a total retard. Well, Niggers are.

>Implying the white race isn't gonna crash this society with no survivors