Why does the far right hate America so much?

Why does the far right hate America so much?

Attached: ed3d4ea.png (640x624, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HermitBear2/status/1169987956280614912
exhibitions.ushmm.org/americans-and-the-holocaust/us-public-opinion-world-war-II-1939-1941
youtube.com/watch?v=hb_LahpeE1k
bitchute.com/video/eFvFV1lRouIO/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY
youtube.com/watch?v=432Er7Cu1VE
napoleon-empire.com/freemason.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because the far-right, much like the far-left, are anti-western. both groups advocate for things that go directly against the core of what western civilization is

Ahh yes World War One where the confederate states of America fought against the Ottoman Empire over who had the best slave army

>both groups advocate for things that go directly against the core of what western civilization is
What's the core of western civilization?

Ahh yes the general population sure does detest those populist movements thank goodness we have intellectuals to tell us what is acceptable in the west

The far right just isn't delusional; in the 1910s they were worried about the West dying. Now we just fully acknowledge it has

Just imagine where we could be if we weren't dodging feces and stray bullets in our drugged out cities.

Worshipping jews and sending money to Israel

because it's founded by masons and run by Jews

Attached: 6a00e553a80e108834014e863e3390970d-500wi.jpg (393x466, 108K)

They also had wars against Mexico.

Attached: 1562783070332.webm (722x1080, 2.53M)

they don't

freedom of speech, individual rights, private property

The US is a glorified vassal state to Israel.

nice bait faggot

They had 2 wars about waving Confederate flags?

Based

>the core of what western civilization is

Attached: 1560857352721.jpg (1014x1883, 597K)

and our chugs

The real red pill is that the US civil war never ended and is still being fought today

Even lefty protest signs are too long.

People are drugged out in flyover country. Not cities.

Attached: pbox.jpg (1484x1368, 98K)

No, they think nazis and confederates have the same ideology and attempt to revise history to make it seem like the Civil War and WW2 were both wars against racism and not wars against belligerent invaders.

The far right is nationalistic and America isn’t a nation. It used to be. Now it’s an economic zone in a global economy that has a military. There’s literally nothing here for a far right person to like anymore.

poopdick and miscegenation

the confederate flag is a flag for state rights, showing that states have the right to be represented fairly. Lincoln passed a bill saying that new states could only be one political party, they could only vote for one party. That's why the south seceded. All other positions are pretensions.

Attached: Flag Haters.png (1325x310, 167K)

>Against racism
Wut? Where did i say that? They're wars against America. That's all i said.

>People aren't drugged out in cities

Attached: 1564648264944.png (480x576, 103K)

how is world war 2 a war against america?

How is the right against those

Perhaps the Far Right actually loves America TOO much. So much that they resort to tactics of the left such as LIES.

twitter.com/HermitBear2/status/1169987956280614912

Attached: 6BB1CD40-ACE6-4C8E-AB05-B826D53B47FA.jpg (1242x1494, 845K)

lol.........

>no fap still in progress
nice try!

not the right, the far-right which in this context means natsoc. are you sure i gotta explain to you how theyre against those ideas?

also forgot presumption of innocence

The nazis and American troops were enemies. Stop being an obtuse nigger.

Ok I agree then.

Projection at its finest.

>stop looking back on history to justify your political opinions!
>didn't you know that we previously fought wars against nazis and the confederacy? how can you support them today?
This is the type of arguments Jews love to start. Hold both positions at the same time but pretend that you are right no matter what.

Only because America declared war on the Germans and got involved. You can thank FDR for that.

exhibitions.ushmm.org/americans-and-the-holocaust/us-public-opinion-world-war-II-1939-1941

Attached: Capture.jpg (1334x514, 61K)

The car in the back is very clean.

War is not about who is right or wrong. Only who is left. Both of those movements happened because an oppressed society tried to fight their oppressors. I love America, I only hate the coperperate controlled government whos backdoor dealings enslave us all.

And you know what happened next. Germany declared war on the US.

>The nazis

the germans, you're framing it wrong.

people saw the war back then like a sportsball event, they weren't fighting an ideological battle.

America didn't declare war on the krauts. The krauts did that first but after Pearl Harbor it became inevitable. Shitler knew war with the US was coming as soon as he started mobilizing for total war, only a retard would think they'd just stand by and watch.

Democracies controlled by banking clans and huper-degeneration of the collective Aryan spirit

We all know how those wars ended...

youtube.com/watch?v=hb_LahpeE1k
bitchute.com/video/eFvFV1lRouIO/

Attached: 1566882735204.png (999x595, 683K)

>the unpopular thought is the wrong thought
literally the most unamerican thing he could have possibly written.

Attached: 1566575921231.jpg (952x1024, 182K)

That's what the mainstream want's us to believe...
And it doesn't end there...

youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY

I dont hate America. I hate ZOG

Attached: 1567807730197.jpg (960x705, 59K)

Meanwhile: ANTIFA waving Soviet flags is fine apparently.

It hasn't been America in many many decades.

USA is the Epitome of evil

Just like Napoleon...

youtube.com/watch?v=432Er7Cu1VE
napoleon-empire.com/freemason.php

Because America bombed their goat wives

You are mistaking USA for ZOG it's a common mistake.

And this...

Attached: 1567528016738.jpg (730x582, 253K)

Soviets were the good guys pal.

Attached: fb552105554961ebe4f20ff3820072da54ccaf12.jpg (2592x1728, 481K)

Because the American version of freedom and democracy extended freedom and voting rights to more than just white men and now they feel themselves becoming irrelevant not only in terms of political power, but cultural value as well. When you go from have 100% of the pie to sharing with others, you can only lose and not everyone is okay with losing for the sake of some version of fairness.

I, too, hate Nazis, OP. They're just not a problem. They are less a threat now than they were in the 90s when I'd get into fights with them at hardcore shows. Nat-Socks are fucking retards. I don't have a problem with the Confederate flag, either, since we allowed the South to take it back as a Southern pride thing instead of treating it like a swastika.

Your Average American is ignorant of ZOG because the machine works so hard to make them so. If they are ignorant then they aren't actively participating in ZOG's evil besides paying taxes.

Attached: 1565564371303.jpg (678x960, 103K)

If Lincoln really said that then why did he free the slaves instead of just shipping them back?

Why does this asshole care so much? Why isnt he busy working to make profit for the corporations that support Hillary?

maybe to you. To me the core of western civilization is the pursuit of beauty and truth in art + science, combined with meritocracy.

>real American patriots wave the communist flag and support open borders

Kill yourself, kike.

> hardcore shows.
I have some bad news for you. It wasn't the neo-nazism that made those people suck. It was the fact that they were the kind of adults who go to punk music events. AKA borderline retarded individuals. Which unfortunately also includes you.

Becaus eit is the vehicle of international jewry and gloalism, what did you think

He discussed sending freed slaves to South America, but they didn't really want 'em. IIRC he planned on applying more pressure to the idea when he was done with the wartime efforts, but that notion was effectively halted with a bullet to his skull.

>that bunch of shabbos goys
>representing any values

Teddy roosevelt is the only one worth a hist in that pic, rest a re just worthless globohomo enforcers and puppets like the current ones.

America is an evil racist country built on the backs of African slaves on land stolen from native Americans. The land and infrastructure the self-righteous leftist live on and use was stolen from native Americans and built by African slaves

Attached: 28734986278394234.jpg (2000x3860, 2.04M)

oy vey SHUT IT DOWN FRIEDGOLDSTEIN, THE GOYIM KNOW!

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (515x525, 464K)

lmao

guess you've never been to any big city on the west coast. or Baltimore, or Chicago, and St Louis

oh right you are the real american patriots and now go and die for Israel goy and work harder for your own replacement...

my sides