How is it possible to be such a fuckup in such a small period of time?

How is it possible to be such a fuckup in such a small period of time?

Attached: 97f4696_5305594-01-06.jpg (688x459, 25K)

it's not his fault

How is it possible that a guy with such a haircut gets elected to prime minister?

What was he supposed to do fagit. Besides this shit is far from over

>he a gud chap
>he was stabbed in the back
>he didndu nuffin

Attached: 1564438096806.jpg (1280x1666, 384K)

He hasn't fucked up. We are on the expected timeline.
1. He had enough votes to become Tory leader but not to pass Brexit. This means...
2. He needed to have those votes or have the opposing votes ignored.
3. The prorogue of parliament was the easy way out. It failed. This would have been good if it worked, akin to winning without fighting.
4. He will now uproot the moderates in his own party and their underlying support & memberships and pull out to the right. Fucking based.
5. In the inevitable general election the Tories win a general election in combination with the Brexit party.
6. Brexit occurs.
7. ????
8. Profit

He's a Britcuck, they are born to fail.

Donald Trump is somewhat of a trend setter it seems.

>Donald Trump is somewhat of a trend setter it seems.

>both look like fucking weird cartoon characters
>both turn out to be fucking awful

Like pottery!

These niggas both based af, tf you on about?

THIS

You're not only country with a fuck up as a leader

Attached: trump truck.jpg (2056x1350, 462K)

He should just fly to the EU and tell em we're leaving without a deal, force an election, then win a majority. Fuck Labour and the rest of the useless cunt MPs

Attached: 1567549062267.jpg (403x403, 29K)

>british
>white

based

I'm sure he didn't expect the government to simply betray the public in a blatant attempt to undermine democracy.

hes just salty they are both jew puppets, ignoring the fact that like 95% of western politicians are nowadays.

Attached: 94f.jpg (434x586, 147K)

BORIS JEWNSON

Attached: brit_white.jpg (525x340, 68K)

It's great, it's like one of those English book series for kids about the adventures of some public school boy and his chums
>Boris and the Grand Day Out
>Boris On Parade
>Boris Sees It Through

jesus I dont want to die alone jesus or jesus I dont want to die alone my love wasnt true now all I have is you jesus oh jesus I dont want to die alone jesus if you hear my last breath dont leave me here left to die a lonely death I know I have sinned but lord I'm suffering jesus oh jesus if you hear my last breath *sweet solo* jesus I dont wanna die alone jesus oh jesus I dont wanna die alone my love wasnt true now all I have is you Jesus oh jesus I don't wanna die alone
jesus jesus all my troubles all my pain will lead me once again all my troubles all my pain its gonna lead me once again all my troubles all my pain its gonna lead me once again gonna lead me once again

Come monday, UK won't be able to leave without a deal.
But they won't sign the deal either.
Logical conclusion: They're trapped now and won't ever leave.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-20-18h58m00s859.png (710x540, 409K)

this is the path
whether it takes them where they want is yet to be determined

Attached: thaforthbwidu.jpg (1090x985, 73K)