NEW WTC7 STUDY

University of Fairbanks:
"FIRE DID NOT CAUSE THE COLLAPSE OF WTC 7"

"COLLAPSE OF WTC 7 WAS A GLOBAL FAILURE INVOLVING THE NEAR-SIMULTANEOUS FAILURE OF EVERY COLUMN IN THE BUILDING"

ine.uaf.edu/media/222439/uaf_wtc7_draft_report_09-03-2019.pdf

FUCKING SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE Jow Forums

Attached: rt4879676445.png (790x767, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAkTbyENZ5s
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI&
youtube.com/watch?v=2A9ph-Jz7L4&
youtube.com/watch?v=Xd7tqpwdlpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7nL10C7FSbE
archive.is/iQJEW
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2000-mar-25-mn-12581-story.html
theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism
archive.fo/PNpp
youtu.be/07hJhmiWZSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No fucking shit, everyone already knows this.

old news

It was jet fuel though, jet fuel really powerful, because jets.

>9/3/19
>old news
>everyone already knows this

There wont be justice in this world until every last shill is executed.

Attached: 1567643022380.jpg (1440x1080, 186K)

The footage has been out for almost 18 years. It's old news.

this is for the people who missed it, this study is mandatory Jow Forums lecture

>near simultaneous
Except for the ones under the penthouse, that collapsed 12 seconds early.

People don't need to know the specifics of how and why 9/11 was an inside job. Rather they should know who did it and why.

next you'll be saying there were Mossad agents all over New York on 9/11 filming and celebrating, driving around in Rban Moving Systems vans calling the police to the NY tunnels and blaming Palestinians.

Then you'll prbably claim the airports security and the engineering teams working on the towers were Israeli companies.

Next you'll probably claim that the towers in question were unusually quiet, as though certain people didn't go to work that day. Almost as if they got a phone message via Odigo or Comverse (also israeli companies).

Teh you'll also claim that getting the opium business started again in Afghanistan makes trillions for internationals and banksters.

>antisemetic conspiracy
soon to be illegal to say

so fuck you OP, you antisemetic cunt

so what you're saying is that you think the jews have done an absolute number on am*rimutts?

heres your reply memeflag

Attached: 1566473068155.jpg (720x720, 57K)

Israel has fucking with americans for many years, and americans love it.

WELL THIS IS A REVELATION TO ME
we knew all along who (((DID IT)))

>everyone already knows this.
Most people dont even know 3 buildings went down that day user.

Everyone who cares. Tell someone who don't care that three buildings went down and it was an inside job and they'll just shrug and tell you to stop bothering them.

>you antisemetic cunt
this fucking kike doesnt even hide it anymore kek

Attached: bbc news report building 7 collapse 30 minutes earlier before it happened.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>so what you're saying is that you think the jews have done an absolute number on am*rimutts?
Israel was founded by a maffia, a group that thrives in usury and corruption. Most Jews don't behave that way and are good law abiding moral people. But the maffia that runs the USA government, finance, media etc etc etc and makes Israel rich are tribal (not religious).

>lern2sarcasm

Could it have been global warming?

Attached: 1560918011654.webm (1280x720, 856K)

>Mossad agents all over New York on 9/11 filming and celebrating, driving around in Rban Moving Systems vans calling the police to the NY tunnels and blaming Palestinians.

The thing I don't buy about this part of the story is no intelligence agencies' agents would be so stupid as to commit this crime and then lose all professionalism and blow their cover and be seen dancing in public. It's stupid. Oh, and go on talk shows. How can anyone think that.

Attached: 567890t.png (657x487, 113K)

Very 21st century explanation.

>"COLLAPSE OF WTC 7 WAS A GLOBAL FAILURE INVOLVING THE NEAR-SIMULTANEOUS FAILURE OF EVERY COLUMN IN THE BUILDING"

Video showing the roof collapsing before the walls show the opposite.

Conspiracy theorists are nuts. The towers collapsed after a jet fuel fire weakened all of the structural steel beams.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=VAkTbyENZ5s

Oh shit, there goes all the funding for the entire university

But the plane hit only one side of the structure, so it if it weakened the steel beams on that side then why didn't it slant over and collapse sideways? It collapsed straight down as though all the beams were equally damaged.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI&

Pull it.

M'right?

Attached: larryTN.jpg (192x259, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2A9ph-Jz7L4&

also uneven fire heating will do the same irregular failure

Text beside the last pic on the bottom.

Silverstein notoriously said they made the call to pull it, speaking with the fire chief. Welp...

Attached: Larry.jpg (816x2880, 568K)

too confident
>they knew that even if caught they would be released
Many were caught and they were released and flew back to Israel

No firefighters were at WTC7
The fire chief never spoke with Silverstein.

Pull it.

Attached: wtc7.jpg (513x935, 379K)

Dmitri Khalezov has already given us all the answers we need. The ONLY ones that make sense and don't require any magical woo-woo tech.

The structural integrity of the building would have been compromised unevenly as the fire heated and spread, it wouldn't have been localised enough to cause it to collapse evenly, one side would have slanted over.

>not using shill correctly
>advocates Execution for them
Really makes you think.
The only excuse for being this slow is being a Q boomer

Attached: wtc7.jpg (790x747, 206K)

I don't you may just be an idiot.

>t. shill

that's what I'm saying, the heating from uneven dispersion of jet fuel would've made heating much worse in some areas than others.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 10.35.28 AM.png (956x848, 678K)

Oh my bad, I glanced over what you said and read it wrong.

tsk tsk, it's well known that Jews never do anything bad. You must be new around here.

All skyscrapers are constructed with explosives in them so if/when they need to be demolished they are already wired up correctly by the original engineers that designed the building. You're not going to send demolition experts into a burning building, but you're also not just going to hope a burning building collapses inwards instead of falling sideways and taking out a city block (a very real possibility). The fact buildings are all wired to be demolished isn't publicly shared because more people would be apprehensive about entering a building that could be taken down at the push of a button, even though it's very safe. The world trade center buildings had their demolition charges activated when it was established that they had sustained too much damage and were at risk of uncontrolled collapse. Everyone who cares already knows this.

Google suppressing this video is almost criminal. It would be #1 trending in old Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xd7tqpwdlpQ

Attached: (you).jpg (500x333, 168K)

It was clearly the trauma of seeing WTC 1&2 collapsing that caused WTC 7 to collapse

So fire plus the Sonic boom of planes hitting next to it.
Also the University of Fairbanks is kind of shitty. It's like 3rd tier

Attached: 1526816509735.jpg (544x408, 190K)

I guess you're right. What happened wasn't the standard protocol at all. The building just magically collapsed and in a stroke of luck their collapse was exactly as they were engineered to collapse during their demolition.

343rd in WSJ college rank just two days ago

Idiot.

oy vey take this down
#hatespeechisnotfreespeech

Attached: 1562621459339.jpg (1500x759, 493K)

I had a college professor from a top 10 ranked state school tell me something interesting. She taught Sociology of Technology. She claimed it was in fact not heat from the jet fuel burning that destabilized the structural integrity of the beams, but it was the heat from all the papers in the offices. All the carpet, furniture, but mostly the paper was responsible for the melting of the beams.

I thought this was fucking retarded at the time.
Are university professors held to some standard when it comes to giving false information?
Can I get back at her. She was a cunt. Still did well though.

The jets, made out of fire resistant materials, vaporized on impact. That's why there's no debris...but the jet fuel...the most flammable substance mankind can produce...that shit survived the crash, then sprinkled down through the air and into WTC 7, seeped through every floor, coated every column, then every drop ignites simultaneously causing the building to implode and come down at free fall speed.

It's called controlled demolition, building was rigged by a professional team, as all job.

You shills are really running out of ideas.
>muh nukes!
>muh no planes!

Attached: 1567346450126.jpg (960x960, 93K)

this is all that matters, its very elementary and the shills have never, not once, attempted to explain this.

Attached: 1520304977273.jpg (960x720, 162K)

Attached: 1520261058336.gif (500x330, 56K)

>most flammable substance mankind can produce
youtube.com/watch?v=7nL10C7FSbE

Attached: 1526862699000.jpg (751x993, 493K)

Lots of info in this archived thread.
VERY interesting archive name also.

archive.is/iQJEW
>archive.is/iQJEW

Attached: 1567318134561.jpg (1219x913, 413K)

Attached: 1546262719027.jpg (478x618, 91K)

>building was rigged by a professional team, as all job.
Yes, DURING ITS INITIAL CONSTRUCTION. It's far more costly and dangerous to rig a building that's already standing to be demolished than it is to just build them pre-rigged. While obviously the stuff build a hundred years ago before this was standard practice still has need for post-construction rigging, newer buildings, like the World Trade Center, have their explosives ready to go. On 9/11, after the planes hit and there was fire everywhere they analyzed the damage and said "if we let this keep going, it could collapse in an uncontrolled manner; pull it" and then they demolished the buildings using the pre-placed charges.

Shut the fuck up nigger

Are you 15?

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

Attached: silverstein edit.jpg (960x734, 261K)

>soon to be illegal to say
actually thats already illegal to say in many amerimutt countries

ok so what is the acceleration I dont want to convert feet per second to meters per second and do the calculus

Attached: 1357029429939.jpg (568x505, 133K)

This cunt has never watched Bonanza, a hurricane lantern can cause a catastrophic fire in seconds if thrown in the right place,

well, free fall means gravitational speed, so about 9.8 m/s2

Attached: 2543678900765432.png (636x201, 19K)

No, people who post on pol THINK this, there was until now no EVIDENCE of this. Now there is empirical proof, my 3 letter sliding friend.

this!

Give me the scoop on who and why. I don’t know the details, although I’ve had suspicions for 18 years. I want details on who and why. Thanks.

Look at the lack of replies.
18 years. So many people lost their lives.
It's a truth so harsh that despite most of the population reading about and agreeing that 9/11 is at least a fishy story, no one can accept. The power of cognitive dissonance is silencing.
We need a comprehensive breakdown of everything that went on on 9/11. There have been multiple (((documentaries))) on the conspiracy, we need something with peak brevity to shove into people's faces en masse.

Or nobody fucking cares. How many times have you talked to someone that is suspicious of 9/11? Without sperging out, how many times have you discussed some of the intense coincidences like insurance, war games, files held in wtc7, etcand you just see their eyes glaze over. Not in disinterest of thinking the person their talking to is nuts, but out of genuine fear?

I agree. However, I don’t have details of The Who and why. Nor do I know of any place I can go to find out the accurate story behind who and why. Fill me in please.

now they are trying to say that the building was perfectly hit by debris at such a precision that all of the support columns in the building, not just the ones closest to the debris were SIMULTANEOUSLY sliced by the debris in a fashion that caused the building to crumble symmetrically. yup, their explanation is that the debris miraculously targeted the support columns like missiles all at the exact same time.

>animation collapse doesn't match the video
is there a point here?
why would the undamaged side of the building fail first?

Attached: 911ButtonXXL-296x300.png (296x300, 57K)

It's astonishing how extremely fake this day was and how everyone just accepted the official and totally bollocks story.

Even FUCKING OSAMA HIMSELF DENIED any involvement. A terrorist DENYING being responsible for the most effective terror attack ever.

Hang yourself motherfucker.

>Israel was founded by a maffia, a group that thrives in usury and corruption.
To not agitate the normie jews into kvetching about anti-semitism, I think it's best to start referring to them as "jewish supremacists".

>falling things can't crush other things!
Where did you get your physics lessons? Bugs Bunny University?

Bin Laden was already very ill and close to death at that time, he had no strength left to deny or confess anything

"Bin Laden Reportedly in Very Poor Health "
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2000-mar-25-mn-12581-story.html

"[...]bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital"
theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism

"Report: Bin Laden Already Dead"
archive.fo/PNpp

Eh pull your head out your ass. People have made the argument before this is just a more rigorous presentation of it. It's a good step forward and should be spread, but intuitive people could understand and just accept it. This paper is for the retards who need authorities to convince them.

who's your favorite 9-11 Mossad agent? mi e is this guy at :56
youtu.be/07hJhmiWZSY

jewish competence is a myth. it's just corruption and stupid goyim.

Silverstein was good friends with Netanyahu and had an open door policy with the Clintons.

Attached: Up in smoke - Haaretz - Israel News.jpg (593x10000, 3.31M)

>Everyone who cares already knows this.

Yeah, and don't pay any attention to any of Dr. Judy Wood's research goys

youtube.com/watch?v=iJm170iffME

Attached: 03-Dustification-1620x1080.jpg (1620x1079, 423K)

You have b^een visite^d by the L/\ura of Horribl~e Cer*eal Noises.

YOU HA|VE TO B-BU^MP THE THRE/*\D! I`t's c-coming`, do^n't you un-derst/
d?! It~'s c-comi^ng! /
d if you have`n't b-bump-ed the th^read by the ti~me it ge^ts her-e, the t-hread is go~ing to D-D|IE!

Attached: 1566526971625.jpg (583x440, 70K)