Police officer goes into this black man's own house to arrest him after the man's friend accidentally set of the home's...

Police officer goes into this black man's own house to arrest him after the man's friend accidentally set of the home's alarm.
Would this man be justified for resisting arrest?

They checked his id, confirmed his residence, and kept him handcuffed and then pulled him out (in his drawers, in front of neighbors I’m sure). I was waiting for the ID check thinking that would clear it, nope. In with you, why did they take him from his house?

Even being nonsense, how did the officers try to spin that one?

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/d05xvq/police_mistake_homeowner_for_burglar_arrest_him/

Attached: it.jpg (1080x1352, 428K)

I hope he sues successfully. I'm starting to hate cops. Not so much the individuals, but the organization anyway

He consented when he signed the alarm company contract.

I doubt that. Why would the contract require yo to be arrested in your own house?

Well, police is government

yes

At least he had a gun to protect himself from gubmint tyranny aha :^)

Another pansy Barney Fife type being allowed to be a cop. These kind of pussies need to find another line of work. Maybe ditch digging is more appropriate.

They didn't kill the nigger? Sage.

Around blacks never relax. Cop did the right thing and maintained control over situation.

Because it's Greensboro, North Carolina

I don’t know what the point of this story is.
A similar thing has happened myself, Couldnt find my keys, someone called the cops because i was being a noisy cunt, had a total shit fight explaining the situation. life carried on.
whats the point here?

The point is that everybody knows niggers are criminals... and lefties want to shame us for it

The officer will be placed on paid administrative leave. Internal affairs will investigate and find the police dindu nuffin. The man will struggle through courts and lawyers to eventually reach a settlement with the city and a minor payout from the taxpayers who funded the idiotic police in the first place.

Cops are not your friends, they are your enemies. Just remember, when they finally do start passing 2nd A laws to confiscate guns, or any other ZOG laws, the police will simply say, "Ugh, thin blue line, you have to wear the badge to understand, I am simply trying to earn a paycheck, I have a family too you know!" all while they have their boot up your ass. Fuck the police. Here is one thing leftists are right about: ACAB. Also, remember, women are cops now. Giving a gun to a woman who years for power... sounds like a great idea. Before they do any of that though, they will just shoot your dog and say they fear for their lives lol. The only good thing police and niggers do is that they kill each other for my entertainment.

Attached: 1553401961912.jpg (2000x1333, 1.05M)

It looked like after the first officer figured out he was the home owner, He kept him in cuffs to force the home owner to listen to the officers reasoning so the home owner would not file a complaint.

Then the other dumb fucks come on the scene, (Mind you the home owner is still in cuffs after now being identified) and they parade him out in front of his neighbors to be forced to sit in the back of a squad car.

That man has all the right in the world to be pissed off and I hope he sues.

Attached: 1516169064067.webm (720x404, 2.36M)

So he was that single outlier nigger who actually dindu nuffin and managed to act like a human being for a moment? Cops aren't telepaths so it's understandable that they didn't want to risk getting shot in the back or other nigger nonsense.

stop sinning and the cops can't do anything to
you. niggers are sin on two legs, zero sympathy.

Attached: 1550553262370.jpg (760x544, 184K)

This.
Cop should have been shot the second he set food in that house.
You do not search without a warrant.
You do not enter a house without a warrant.
You do not arrest people without a damn good reason and you ego being hurt is not one of them.
Nigger should have just shut the door in the pigs face.

Bamp

>We pay millions in taxes to police officers so what they can get scared and kill innocent people

Why the fuck do we need the police again? We could do this ourselves.

Wrong, in the video he called them to say it was a false alarm. The police were unjustified to cuff him and arrest him.