Today is Brazil's independence day. Say something nice about them

Attached: 132975452409.png (1920x1344, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCKj7_ocups
youtube.com/watch?v=srCvMnZ7eTU
youtu.be/qYM0Go4WWFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't think of anything nice to say.

Hue hue hue

Hmmmm Uma delicia

Attached: gp7akcq2c0201.png (1328x1140, 89K)

Gib moni plox

>something nice

That's really hard, since 90% of them are mixed.

Attached: brazil2_homic_7_rate-4-122w01r3b2306111193v2-2ee_1sa-3v_a5-4a0s.jpg (1566x894, 200K)

The fires happen every year, don't feel too bad about them.
Also, it's China's fault for refusing to buy US Basedbeans. Your farmers are being economically incentivized by China to clear land and grow basedbeans for them to buy.
It's a B A S E D beans life for all of us at the moment.

Feels good

Brazil
Where hearts were entertaining june

hey great day isn't we may stagnant right now but because we elect bolsonaro new doors were open for a more economic libertarian president

They wouldn’t be the first country I’d nuke.

thnx frien

Independence from Portugal so our corrupt government could exploit us without interference.

They down right payed for our Independence by taxing us most cuck Independence in all human history

remember israel is our greatest ally this photo was taken on the town hall of tel aviv israel shalom brothers

Attached: bandeira em predio.jpg (960x938, 100K)

Can I have a small bowl of monkey soup, please?

Attached: Elizabeth-(BioShock)-BioShock-Infinite-BioShock-Игры-2534964.jpg (540x974, 53K)

uma delicia

the US also had to pay for their independence in the end. aAtleast we got to cuck the portuguese out of their male royal line and we got a the GOAT Emperor because of it

Attached: Pedro_II_of_Brazil_1850.jpg (1183x1575, 1.53M)

Happy sopa de macaco day, niggers.

Attached: 1566517605572.jpg (720x892, 241K)

you will never win a WC ever again

pls get me out of this shithole

BRAAAAAPP

Bolsonaro!

Are there still white Brazilians?

Your local fauna is accommodating.

Attached: ADE66D17-AEF4-4053-B1B2-EC84EB3ED385.jpg (488x366, 44K)

Brazil was the country that most contained the sale of black slaves.

you have pum (fart) ID, rekt

shalom

Attached: 152654.jpg (565x362, 46K)

After Bolsonaro won the elections, and finally Brazil remembered the extremist ideas, we Brazilians will now be pure. We will never join the degenerates of the Amazon, such as Indians and blacks. the miscegenation is about to end.

something nice about them

I want to sniff a Brazilian woman’s ass and cum inside her pussy with my colonizer seed

Brazil number one!

Thanks

Rude, reported

No

you are disgusting, Brazilian women deserve death, not the lack of thirst in your vaginas.

Attached: images.jpg (507x604, 36K)

R A R E

A

R

E

I would pound the shit out of that tight, brown ass. Imagine the smell and sensation.

Attached: 6854DD61-4C16-4414-8675-3F435DE79003.jpg (300x300, 20K)

kee-ra-boss

yuck! I'd rather imagine my 25 cm Aryan dick coming in and out and smashing and tearing an Arian cunt like the one in the picture.

Attached: images.jpg (452x678, 47K)

The Brazilian natives are the hottest. I want them to snu-snu me to death and plop their thick, brown, round ass on top of my face. BRAAAAAAP

This is a clear example of MISCIGENATION.

Good taste and white

Nigger overcompensating

Yeah, but I don’t give fuck. Blow it out your ass, faggot

Attached: 21898F46-5059-4A1B-BE65-2C199B7F43F9.jpg (320x320, 34K)

STAY AWAY, JEW! I'm disgusted to know that I share the same place as you now.

I’m in America you nigger. If you wouldn’t plow the shit out of a petite native with a round, spankable ass, then you’re definitely a homo. You can embrace your whiteness and spread your white trash genes if you’re a redneck BVLL

Please? Any monkey soup will do. Please?

Attached: Elizabeth-(BioShock)-BioShock-Infinite-BioShock-Игры-2099209.jpg (1024x1294, 277K)

You are simply STUPID. Why would an user prefer to fuck monkeys rather than pure whites? asshole, bad bait.

Attached: 1567836131388.png (225x225, 99K)

I am a proud white American male and not stupid. Brazilian natives give me rage boners and if I want to pump my redneck semen inside them, then I will do so. Brazilian booties are top-tier, and Brazilian native women have asses that must be colonized and worshiped. Get fucked you faggot

They are a great chance to study the future of america and warn people of what will happen.

Fuck you, Latin. Nothing will change my mind, white and pure redheads are superior to Amazonian monkeys, and I will die with that opinion.

Attached: images.jpg (452x679, 26K)

Mordekaiser Es Numero Uno Huehuehuehuehue

Attached: this is brasil.jpg (246x205, 10K)

>the future of america

In fact if nothing changes is the future of america and all western europe, they are even emigratuong to ireland, portugal, spain, france, italy, england

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x275, 7K)

No meat on her bones. White women have no ass to sniff, fake n gay like you 0/10

Brazil is the a great country with the most worthless, despicable, stupid, lazy, obnoxious, arrogant and impulsive population ever.

>Spanish
>think brazilian speaks spanish

Hello nigger

Attached: 1567867862768.jpg (255x209, 21K)

>oi I'm a nation of 20 million people but I can't even unite the entire landmass of south america into one nation.
>lets celebrate!

no

racemixing forbidden

I am a white man who does what God asks of me. not practical carnal acts with anal holes, damn sodomite fagot.

Give us the rainforest.

you have the baddest bitches on earth

YOU ARE A DUMP!

FIX IS ASAP!

MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN !!!!!

so you can put glitter and rainbows all over it? Go eat some poutine and shut the fuck up canada.

Thank you for Miss Bumbum Brazil.

No they are monky

Attached: 1566925728646m.jpg (1024x679, 139K)

just check, Brazil:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCKj7_ocups

comments on this.

Vão tomar no meio do cu macacos arrombados do caralho

Attached: 1531341137890.png (1280x896, 403K)

this shit in the form of smelly waves gives me a headache just hearing

colonial nations like brazil (or the USA) aren't real countries since they aren't based upon a national/ethnic identity
fite me

cala boca cisplatina

look at that crowd, Thats Sao Paulos?
they are all mixed there? even if the music is not that bad.

explain this youtube.com/watch?v=srCvMnZ7eTU

Don't you have homework to do kid?

they are all mixed in there because they are outskirts monkeys, most are illiterate criminals

Yes, but that dude last dude with the hat has charisma, at least in that video, when he enters, even if i don´t understand a word.

girls there are qt's

Attached: 4Q1DCDB.png (607x525, 212K)

Nigger can you even spell?

all he said was just "something in the area," he was quoting a lot of people and saying they are in the area. slang widely used here in Brazil for faction criminals to scare away good workers who are passing through an area to go to work

Sepultura and taurus werr the best thing Brazil ever made.

We never really tried, but if we wanted to we definitely could get Paraguay and a chunck of Bolivia.
We're not obsessive warmonger like americans tho, so no one here would support that

No, i'm asking what he say's when he enters on the song at 3.55 . the crowd gone wild

pick up a bible and you'll find the truth behind the sodomites, sex-damned slut

Attached: images.jpg (612x501, 115K)

Well..at least i'm proud of Sepultura, can't say the same about Taurus.

yes desu, only 4 left

Attached: 041918_12-1500x1000[1].jpg (1500x1000, 144K)

he said "this part of the song is for you, descendant of slaves".

Brazil's monkeys use their poor slave and illiterate ancestors to victimize themselves in order to steal and kill and enter factions, is the classic black victimization

Just cuz guns. Agreed. youtu.be/qYM0Go4WWFk

Reminder that Urugay is rightful brazilian clay.

Taurus is a cunt that lobby protectionist laws to be a monopoly and sells garbage to us

>he fell for the Taurus meme
They have this feature where they fire full auto if you shake them hard enough.

ok thanks. i've search about it the dude singing,wikip say's he is half italian half black

exactly, which is why your skin is not that dark. he is the fruit of a sinful miscegenation, a sub race, an aberration. most HUE HUE BR are like this, like that or black, which is not in my case

Attached: 3qh8mb0QCIE.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Yeah and his daughter freed all the slaves now you have favela monkeys everywhere.

>Dona Isabel[a] (29 July 1846 – 14 November 1921), nicknamed "the Redemptress",[1] was the Princess Imperial (heir presumptive to the throne) of the Empire of Brazil and the Empire's regent on three occasions. Born in Rio de Janeiro as the eldest daughter of Emperor Pedro II and Empress Teresa Cristina, she was a member of the Brazilian branch of the House of Braganza (Portuguese: Bragança). After the deaths of her two brothers in infancy, she was recognized as her father's heir presumptive. She married a French prince, Gaston, Count of Eu, in an arranged marriage, and they had three sons.

>During her father's absences abroad, Isabel acted as regent. In her third and final regency, she actively promoted and ultimately signed a law, named Lei Áurea or the Golden Law, emancipating all slaves in Brazil. Even though the action was broadly popular, there was strong opposition to her succession to the throne. Her gender, strong Catholic faith and marriage to a foreigner were seen as impediments against her, and the emancipation of the slaves generated dislike among powerful planters. In 1889, her family was deposed in a military coup, and she spent the last 30 years of her life in exile in France.

Attached: Isabel_Princess_Imperial_of_Brazil_c_1887.jpg (672x1008, 327K)

As a celebration, provide your white women, white boy.

F for all the capybara and lesser capybara killed in the Amazon fire.

Attached: ec518b85a3cbeff2e56209e608eb6a75.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

UMA DELICIA

Attached: b0F19HSXehM.jpg (640x466, 27K)

Brazil is a strait nigger country. It's the Africa of 5he americas.

Do a dna test like those of 23andme, you will probably be surprised, as long if you don´t know exactly that all your ancestors came from europe..

my ancestors may be Europeans, but I'm pretty ABSOLUTE that they didn't fuck any black vaginas from any india here in this shitty sea, not MISCIGENATION.

An out of spec sear lol? I'm no taurus junk fan, Just a gun pervert so I tried to say something nice about what is seen as a giant sesspool. Except. Max cavalera, well done with the metal.

what, are you saying we should've kept slaves till when?
they carried arguably the biggest bleaching plan of all time. were it not for the imperials we'd be 80% instead of 8% nigger

7 (seven)

No the slaves would have be segregated, the bleaching was a mistake and it didn't work.

Upload more execution and beheading videos please, the old ones are getting stale.

Attached: 1566529652640.jpg (720x700, 35K)