What is with normies having depression all of the time?

What is with normies having depression all of the time?

Attached: 1567862700840.png (723x376, 53K)

so.. coroner was able to determine that.

social media and texting, almost entirely. Every woman you know is continually in the middle of 20 different unending text conversations. The mental stress must be exhausting, but just like how a business must automate or die , they can't just stop or some other becky will step in and usurp their way into the friend group.

It is because they too are noticing things, but unlike us, they cannot or will not articulate exactly what they are noticing.

Right...the coroner specifically said “the cause of death is Brexit”. He sure she didn’t kill herself because she was stuck married to a weak cuck like him?

blue light toxicity and nn-emf exposure

Attached: MCsearch3.jpg (300x300, 30K)

>get blue light filter lenses for my glasses
>depression goes away, but is replaced by an unfeeling empty void
feelsnothingman.jpg

This. They are still brainwashed, can't articulate their thoughts and cannot embrace the clownpill

>Because of 'Dopamine Addiction'
When they don't get the likes and love from Social Medias their subconscious mind quickly sends depression for them to seek attention and material wealth to satisfy the feeling of void.

Luckily i'm an Introvert. My depression comes from being nervous without a reason for 1 hour in a week. pretty sure it's healthy.

>A hole renders itself into a permanently unfuckable state.
That's a good thing. One less retarded and mentally ill hole spreading her faulty genes.

learned helplessness

a condition in which a person suffers from a sense of powerlessness, arising from a traumatic event or persistent failure to succeed. It is thought to be one of the underlying causes of depression.

google codependency

Because average goy recognize there's something terribly wrong with the world, but are unable or unwilling to recognize the responsible parties and begin laughing at how shamelessly and blatantly evil they are once you open your eyes.

The dye they use in bluepills is carcinogenic

Hmmmm it looks like he murdered her and made it look like a suicide.

Attached: 1565794305672s.jpg (125x111, 2K)

its probably a food allergy or smoking(your thing)

no one will even question it

Attached: suicide.png (728x364, 96K)

easier for drug addicts to get drugs if they pretend.
depression is something you can fake for short periods of time i.e. a few doctors visits
they're not really depressed, they're weak.
and the powers that be know it and allow it

also, the pic you posted is 100% fake.
that's not how you talk if your wife just offed herself.
also coroners can't tell you why she did it.
durr

Birth control is a major problem. Also SSRIs.

“The cause of death is brexit”
There’s meme potential here

Facebook, so they run mood changing programs on millions.

They're living in a delusion separate from reality and deep down they know that. They don't want the truth, they want lies, and happiness comes from the truth.

>would rather die than consider the possibility of returning to france
maybe France is the problem, not brexit.
but really, this was some symptom of larger problems that woman had. she could have at least read the newspaper and discovered that brexit would be irrelevant to whether she could could stay in the UK

> killing itself over Brexit
imagine being such a big retard

Dunno, I haven’t been depressed since I had kids and went full fash

Probably killed herself because she realized the man she spent 50 years with is a fag

I voted for Brexit
you're welcome

Attached: IMG_20150816_040216290.jpg (800x449, 33K)

>I’ll take things that never happened for $1500 Alex

Medical science really has come far, hasn't it

>I'm sorry mr davies
>your wife has been raped and murdered by Brexit

Attached: 1464646414626.jpg (1140x1136, 275K)

Honk.
Sometimes I like to walk to the richest/whitest (I know) part of town at like 2AM and yell nigger as loud as I can in hopes they think it's one of their own snapping, signaling to others that they're not alone with their minority fatigue. I may be way off and drunken psyops on unsuspecting whites might not be the most productive use of time but HONK!

Try drugs if you're weakness requires feeling. Or you can embrace the suck.