HAPPENING: Feds order app to hand over names of 10,000+ gun owners

>What are you doing goy? Calibrating your scope? Hmmmm, that's suspicious. A red flag has been added to your file.
forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2019/09/06/exclusive-feds-demand-apple-and-google-hand-over-names-of-10000-users-of-a-gun-scope-app/#2528e5562423

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-07 Exclusive Feds Demand Apple And Google Hand Over Names Of 10,000+ Users Of A G (497x707, 302K)

Fake and gay. Link is 404’d

Nope

Suspicious, but that's not the (official) objective of this move:
>The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) department is seeking information as part of a broad investigation into possible breaches of weapons export regulations. It’s looking into illegal exports of ATN’s scope, though the company itself isn’t under investigation, according to the order. As part of that, investigators are looking for a quick way to find out where the app is in use, as that will likely indicate where the hardware has been shipped. ICE has repeatedly intercepted illegal shipments of the scope, which is controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), according to the government court filing. They included shipments to Canada, the Netherlands and Hong Kong where the necessary licenses hadn’t been obtained.

It's real.

lmfao, imagine trusting an app with that info, Darwinism at work.

MAC10TODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542314534956.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

This isn't Jow Forums.

FPWP, your either a glownigger or a shill.

The point of contention should be around the collection of user location data

>WE WUZ FREEDOM N LIBERTY N SHIT

Attached: MIGA-POOH.jpg (1688x655, 167K)

Why tho

It's both retard.

I don't see how this changes anything. Was it a secret that everyone and their mother in mutt land owned gun

Hey dont call me that !

Fuckin whooooooosh

OS developer can't possibly know what apps you have installed. Nobody is retarded enough to use their official appstore

No, I get it. It just isn't funny.

Good that I use my fake identity, Archibald Meatpants, for all my online shopping.

why do they need information about people who downloaded some shit for their phones instead of the shipping information for the actual product?

kek, a good Satania joke for once, nice one negro

>war on drugs
>war on guns
>war on you

The government is only declaring open rebellion against the citizens. This government, being ran by mossad blackmailers, has built the ultimate surveillance network. What do you think blackmailers are going to do with free reign of surveillance networks? Use it to enhance our lives?

It was only a matter of time before the government turned and barred its fangs at tax payers. Now it is happening. With Texas declaring itself new Jerusalem, and passing red flag laws through executive order, shows how they think of us. Can pass red flag laws, no matter what it takes, but can not secure the border, ever.

I just wanted them to actually start raiding people so the civil war will pop off

Attached: 0A8BF896-A6BF-4F16-AED5-103854E8A076.jpg (1024x1018, 295K)

Gun grabbers will be sprayed with Lofentanil-DMSO

"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "

Attached: dmso.jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

These are the kind of threads that belong here.

I had one of those scopes and the app, I lost the scope and gun in a tragic boating accident and forgot to delete the app. Hopefully the glow niggers can help me recover them with the last known gps location it recorded.
So glad the feds are always looking out for our best interest.