Pol, red-pill me

Pol, red-pill me.
Who are the people that look like the most stereotypical jews you know?
Just jewish, no mischlings.
Big noses and brown skin.
Who are they?

Attached: Simon+Helberg+Bang+Theory+Press+Room+Comic+ZLq_y5pLc9wl.jpg (395x594, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g-klimov.info
bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't fit the trad jewish depictions, he's in a league of his own...

Attached: Ron_Perlman_2016.jpg (563x763, 126K)

Attached: 1560826303135.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Who is this guy?

My dad

Attached: 4F8AAA7A-B752-4154-A333-23C69348DCB4.png (658x662, 59K)

He doesn't have a big nose.
He just look like chad-jaw thug

Photo or shit never happened

Post image

stephen mangan (comedian)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-07 at 14.33.57.png (954x752, 1.25M)

seinfeld

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-07 at 14.34.34.png (912x808, 878K)

No cus you guys are never gonna accept me into your ranks again

Attached: B857D864-30AF-419C-9260-21AE1CA03070.gif (498x416, 429K)

Is that a big nose?

Then why did you told us this?
Plus we like based jews. We love Scarlett "fuck japs and trannies" Johansson

This guy. All of bolsheviks faces are perfect example of what jew is

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R15068,_Leo_Dawidowitsch_Trotzki.jpg (632x939, 239K)

Where did these people went?

Kenneth Pinyan

Bob Filner is comically jewish.

Attached: Bob_Filner,_Official_Portrait,_112th_Congress.jpg (675x825, 323K)

Jews
>Beady narrowed eyes
>Often dark brown pupils
>Crooked nose
>Big lips

also this one.

Attached: katiegrantTeriPengilley.gif (2048x1536, 970K)

OP is asking for the ethnic classification of this type of Jew. Very different from Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrah, etc. I’d also like to know.

Ashkenazi?

Mediterraneans

Attached: 07E90665-B077-49E1-90B9-699BE99715A1.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

Ashkenazim are Euro-Jew Mischlings.
Sephardim are Hispanic Jews.
Mizrahim are Arab Jews.
Africans, Asians, Indians, etc have their own blends as well, but nothing like the pic in question.

All Jews look the same.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-095519.png (760x953, 1.35M)

Neanderthals

Attached: 4.jpg (652x384, 224K)

Neanderthals.

Attached: 12.jpg (600x600, 193K)

Neanderthals..

Attached: 25.jpg (768x1125, 161K)

Neanderthals...

Attached: 34.jpg (470x500, 47K)

Neanderthals....

Attached: 35.jpg (650x804, 162K)

He can't decide whether or not he wants to play the game or own the team.

I want names not species

Don’t poke fun at Jerry Stiller, he’s hilarious.

Here is what ancient jews looked like

Attached: 106.jpg (800x678, 560K)

what did you expect on this board?

accounting: not even once

Celtic Britons looks more Jewish and Jews

Attached: 561988_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 218K)

Lucky Larry!

Attached: alfred flechtheim.jpg (684x947, 129K)

who is this guy?

>I want names not species
ok, have a pic, but I forgot his name

Attached: 120.jpg (859x1098, 86K)

This guy is a Jew...

>Just jewish, no mischlings.
Shit, does such a thing even exist??

You mean cute?

Hes from The Inbetweeners.
>Bird was born in Guildford, Surrey, as the third of four children of Claremont McKenna College Professor Graham Bird and Heather (née Gage).

Jews 45,000 BC

Attached: 123.jpg (1600x1096, 357K)

Jews 40,000 BC

Attached: 124.jpg (928x638, 303K)

It kinda sounds like he's just talking about a hook nose which is both a Mizrahi and Ashkenazi trait. I'm pretty sure he's reffering to Ashkis. Mizrahis also often are indistinguishable from Arabs (because that is what they are..) and not as stereotypically Jewish.

>This passes as Aryan in Britain

Attached: o-KIT-HARINGTON-570.jpg (570x764, 277K)

Attached: shlomo goren.jpg (336x336, 26K)

>brown skin
Oh. It's just hook nosed Mizrahim. Super common.

Ancient ancient Jew

Attached: 78.jpg (1024x896, 159K)

Literally you can just post in any other thread and nobody will know you said you were a massive kike
Post. Pic. Now.

Jews in cinema

Attached: 77.jpg (500x375, 54K)

Jews in literature

Attached: 76.jpg (1000x1500, 1.17M)

Go to tv please

then who are the closest race of jewish people?
Are iranians just converted jews?

Attached: natan sharansky.jpg (521x315, 32K)

John Oliver, whitest man in Britain. Notice the beady, brown eyes, a clear indication of the eternal Judeo-Briton

Attached: 743px-John_Oliver_November_2016.jpg (743x1023, 117K)

One last time.

Attached: 16.jpg (488x332, 107K)

I don't even believe that Jews are a race at this point, they are a collection of mischlings and putting them all in the same ethnic category because of their cultural similarities is beyond retarded.

Attached: menachem begin.jpg (863x581, 82K)

>I don't even believe that Jews are a race at this poin
Yes, jews mix to dilute their neadnerthal genes. Modern jews are not a race, not a nation, but a group of degenerates, who constantly mix with goyim degenerates. Healthy people don't mix with jews.

Forget hook noses and curly hair.
The best way to find neanderthal jew genes is to look at their narrow, slanted foreheads. That's where empathy is kept.

Attached: yasmine-gal-gadot-34959918-400-600.jpg (400x600, 22K)

Yeah, there’s no such thing s a pure racial Jew. My guess is that they’re just highly inbred Mizrahi bloodlines.

Attached: franz kafka.jpg (340x371, 80K)

Your'e not going to be able to offend me idiot I generally agree and hate Jewishness/Judaism/people who identify as Jewish more than you think is possible. That said, you are wrong about mixing with genetic mischlings. Not only degenerates do it -- only degenerates mix with open and proud Jews with a Jewish identity. There's literally nothing wrong with mixing with a Christian and Europeanized Jew who's loyal tp their true race and who's already phenotypically and behaviorally indistinguishable from Europeans anyway. It's just the same dumbass one drop dogma that never has a bearing on reality. People like me with go back north and procreate with Europeans and you will be none the wiser.

>Your'e not going to be able to offend me idiot
I'm not tryin to offend you, but the majority of jews are degenerates. And even Mischlings have a share of jewish genetic problems. Jewish, Negroid, Mongoloid blood is always dominant. One quarter Jew has the same chance of going insane as a pure Jew. Sadly, but that's statistics.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
g-klimov.info

Attached: etgar keret.jpg (640x480, 65K)

>the majority of are degenerates
See? That is not dogma. I absolutely agree.
(Before I begin, when I talk about Europized Jews a quarter is quite a lot. I'm talking mainly about Mischlings with less Jewish blood that that)
What I don't think is true that the *majority of* mischlings can just go insane, or that they do so in the same rate as "pure" Ashkenazis and other interbred peoples. I'd love to see the statistics (not because I think they don't exist, I'm just curious.)
I also don't consider things like neuroticism to be legitimate eugenic issues. It's not "going insane" and it's a very secondary issue next to sociopathic and violent tendencies. In fact, it can be argued that even sociopathic and violent tendencies are not useless, and are just dangerous when unregulated and uncontrolled - depending on what you're trying to accomplish. The real issue is going insane with no ability to control your actions and nothing else. I don't believe that Mischlings and Jews are equal in that standard.

>is always dominant
Also, I saw this proven wrong so many times - at least if talking about phenotype and tendencies. You forget how long Jews were a diaspora. That's why I reject the idea of the Jewish ethnic group. It's an ethnic group like "human" is an ethnic group..

steve carell
one look at him and mind screams jew!!

but hes not jewish

Attached: gilad shalit.jpg (690x580, 42K)

>I'd love to see the statistics
I don't have a compiled list, but looking at the biographies of mixed children and grandchildren of Jewish revolutionaries one can with certainty say - they are not normal. But you're talking about people with less than 1/4 Jewish admixture. I don't have enough data to build an opinion on these people.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
g-klimov.info

>German
This must be the limit of what you’re legally allowed to say. Ashkenazim with 3-6% Jewish DNA have significant, observable, if not dominant physiological and psychological traits.

>at least if talking about phenotype and tendencies
In case of Jews it is the mindset, the schizophrenia and homosexuality.

>"There! Is that better?!"

Attached: wolodarski.jpg (610x493, 39K)

>doesn't fit
>league of his own
You must be new to jew. We have been researching and studying Jews intensely for a decade.

Attached: 1564194168893.png (640x800, 959K)

>Ashkenazim with 3-6% Jewish DNA have significant, observable, if not dominant physiological and psychological traits.
Maybe so, but I don't have factual evidence at the moment, therefore I can't bring up such an argument in a discussion. If you have real life examples please post them.

kys.

>looking at the biographies of mixed children and grandchildren of Jewish revolutionaries one can with certainty say - they are not normal.
Definitely but they are by the definition (children of revolutionaries, self-identified Jews) are mentally ill. They are not exactly Christianized Mischlings. Their cultural framework encourages mental disease. Not to mention this is of course not a statistic but an anecdote.
>I don't have enough data to build an opinion on these people.
Do you judge the world solely by pragmatic standards? Should people like Bobby Fischer(talk about anecdotes) be kicked into Israel for having dirty blood or controllable mental instability? He fits your description and he was loyal to Europeans effectively, despite it obviously hurting his livelihood. What about the right of people with majority European blood to self determine? Are you going to send all the mutts to the south to suffer? Genuinely curious.
These are diseased that can be solved without tagging all mischlings as a danger categorically. (which is right about the only issue I have with your arguments. More than enough "dirty" Euros are willing to die for blood and soil.)

>putting them all in the same ethnic category because of their cultural similarities is beyond retarded.
No, it's not. An ethnicity is a bunch of people with genetic and cultural similarities.

Attached: karl radek.png (424x631, 231K)

Yes, it is. They are similar (but far from identical) culturally but different enough genetically to go as far as to cause internal race tension. "They" are obviously different ethnic groups. In fact, the only thing they have in common is a reactionary identity (towards gentiles) and not even a real unified culture to share.
Also the "cultural" part of the dictionary definition of ethnicity is secondary to genetics - and in any case, it's obviously the context I meant. At least it's obvious to non-autistic people.

>Definitely but they are by the definition (children of revolutionaries, self-identified Jews) are mentally ill. They are not exactly Christianized Mischlings. Their cultural framework encourages mental disease. Not to mention this is of course not a statistic but an anecdote.
I'm talking about 1/2, 1/4 Jews, just because I can provide enough facts if necessary. And Jewish culture does indeed encourage, but is not the cause for their insanity, but rather their Jewish blood. Religion is unimportant in this case.

>Do you judge the world solely by pragmatic standards? Should people like Bobby Fischer(talk about anecdotes) be kicked into Israel for having dirty blood or controllable mental instability? He fits your description and he was loyal to Europeans effectively, despite it obviously hurting his livelihood.
As we all know the biggest anti-semites are the Jews themselves. But for one Bobby Fischer there are hundreds Davids promoting degeneracy. Each case should be judged according to the person's doings.

>What about the right of people with majority European blood to self determine? Are you going to send all the mutts to the south to suffer? Genuinely curious.
Never said anything of deportation. Not even gold is 100% pure.

Attached: jewish vs european women.jpg (953x562, 86K)

Attached: MENA vs European.png (444x2832, 2.02M)

Attached: MENA vs European women.png (490x2410, 1.98M)

Attached: EUR vs LEV old version.png (861x634, 800K)

Here are some europeans

Attached: portuguese.jpg (3000x2000, 1.17M)

Attached: greeks.png (1465x698, 2.46M)

Attached: spaniards.jpg (960x708, 249K)

Attached: north_italians.jpg (1024x1024, 365K)

Attached: jew vs european 3.jpg (500x535, 44K)

Attached: Le 100% Face.jpg (964x600, 69K)

Attached: jew vs european 5.jpg (658x552, 46K)

Attached: jew vs european.jpg (465x307, 20K)

This Jew names story who makes money shoes and selling them on Craig’s list

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/

Ari Shaffir prolly has the most ashkenazi face ive ever seen.