Import the

As of today, close to 640,00 German citizens are legally permitted to carry a deterrent gun or similar self-defense weapon. To put things in perspective, in 2014, there were just 260,000.

That’s nearly a 250 percent increase in just five years.

Die Welt reports that these figures were able to see the light of day thanks to a survey that was conducted by regional daily, Rheinische Post, at the interior ministries of all 16 federal states.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article199587324/Kleiner-Waffenschein-Immer-mehr-Deutsche-bewaffnen-sich.html

According to the data obtained, in the last year alone, the increase in small firearm licenses rose about 9 percent compared to the same period last year.

Per capita, the number of firearm owners is highest in Schleswig-Holstein (9.6 per 1000 inhabitants), and in Saarland (9.2). The number of individuals who hold a small gun license has reportedly been rising for years.

“Other statistics show that as of January 2016, exactly 300 949 Small Weapons Cards had been issued, compared to 557 560 by the end of 2017. That’s an 85 percent increase in just under two years. If you hold this firearm license, you may carry Signal, Irritant, and Weapon Firearms in public,” Die Welt reports.

The Union of Police (GdP) believe that the primary reason that’s driving the trend is a “latent feeling of insecurity” in the population.

“Ever since the events on the Cologne cathedral plate in the New Year’s Eve 2015, more and more people seem to feel insecure,” said GdP chairman Oliver Malchow.

Currently, around 5.4 million weapons of differing categories are owned by private citizens in Germany. That amounts to 66 weapons per 1000 inhabitants.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-07 German citizens are arming themselves with firearms - Voice of Europe.png (780x657, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this sounds dangerously close to a nazi uprising

Is that one of those ridiculous .50 cal recovers? Gunpill me, are those things gonna break your wrist if you don't know what you're doing

*revolvers

Attached: 1566934481478.jpg (800x798, 104K)

No, the dutch in the picture just has a small hand.

best have a strong grip

If I had to guess it's .44 Magnum

those are just blank firing guns. they are useless. people use them for new years eve. all of them come with an pyro adapter to shoot some kind of small fireworks.

its a joke that you need a permit to carry them im public.

>Alarm gun, pepper spray and signal flares
Wow, look how edgy you guys are! That’s will totally protect you from getting stabbed.

It could be .500 or something close. Those are usually five shot like the picture.

It won't break your wrist unless you're Mr. Glass, but they can be a bit unpleasant if you're not competent or are unprepared.

Fuck the police

Attached: 1AD0548B-49DC-4840-A3BA-5E8766E37BF7.jpg (275x183, 9K)

that gun from ops picture is a real firearm, not one of those blank firing guns the article is talking about.

This, just gay blank firing guns. Better carry pepper spray and a knife. Btw we're so cucked here that pepper spray is illegal, I have to go the fucking Germany to buy pepperspray.

I know, government keeping statistics of people able to defend themselves and others against government oppression is literally fourth reich.

>5 cylinders
Yanks gunpill me. Shouldn't a revolver have six?

Small weapon permit, kleiner waffenschein only allows you to carry a "fake" gun that shoots blanks.
Might be possible to modify them.
You can kill someone with a contact shot to the head or the heart.

It's a s&w 500 magnum with a 6.5" ported barrel. I used to have one. Recoil isnt as retarded as people make them out to be.

There is only one cylinder in the picture.

This. I carry pic related for self defense.

Attached: LSm5.jpg (675x450, 37K)

cue the falseflag goyim!

Large cal have five

is that a famas

I know several people who have shot the .500 SW, myself included, none really want to shoot it after 8 shots. It is a hand cannon, it shoots like one. These are avid shooters mind you, the gun is simply not something you are going to put 50 or even 20 rounds through in one range session.

we can only HOPE this happens lmao

shut up ian

Germany really does have that whole "last couple years of weimar" thing going on.

Wo,w someone need to do something about these germans trying to defend themselves

Bout time

Hans i know what you thinking and this time you can count on me for kike and roaches purge
just don't fucking attack us again, we supposed to be allies

Everyone should own a firearm in Europe like 70 years ago, lets see muslims and niggers try to rob whites when they know that everyone carries a Glock like in US

>You can kill someone with a contact shot to the head or the heart.

Sssshhhhh, don't tell the normies ;-)

I've shot a 50 cal revolver and yeah its every bit as retarded as youd think. Demo Ranch covered his and basically hates it.

This is just some alarmist bullshit.
A few years ago Germany decided that you need even for signaling guns and bobby pistols a permit.
These are all those shit-tier permits!

Well, that din't take long, and here I thought that the german had been so cucked that he was completely spineless.

Ruger has a 357 with 8. 6 is iconic but there's no rule regarding count.

Sssshhhhhh you go to jail if you even think of touching a brown person.

Depends on cylinder, size of revolver and calibre. 5 shot cylinders aren't at all uncommon for revolvers these days.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x714, 198K)

In Denmark you only need a hunting permit to purchase a non-rifled 12 caliber shotgun.

Where do you keep it on your body such that it's out of sight, but still easily reachable if necessary?

Good job germany, you're growing up an it brings a tear to my eye. Finally going back to protecting yourselves.

Buckshot is completely illegal though :(

>arming themselves
Misleading. People can only buy warning shot pistols, flare guns etc.

Shut your dirty mouth, Bahnhofsklatscher

Attached: 1567864342047.png (1044x869, 185K)

Move to America man, weapons here are expensive too and our goverment took a lot of weapons from us, the Mexican cartel has good weapons btw lel..

agreed,
i've got a 44 (bedside) and a 22 (out on the town)
that's larger bore than my 44 so i'd say a 50 but not certain.
that may hurt to fire,but it'll hurt the object of your affection a lot more.

Attached: 1566521855751.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Only if you want a smaller caliber. Higher caliber hold less rounds.

ey keule, wie bist du denn drauf?

heute schon co2 eingesparrt?!?!?!?!

>all those newfags ITT
>all those shallow comments
>this Breitbart atmosphere
pic related

IWB appendix

Attached: 1501420341182.jpg (901x901, 156K)

get rifles fuck niggerdly handguns

It sucks, but it's better'n nothin' I guess Hansel.

Türke lol

It's a p90 you fucking no gunz retard.

It's a matter of cartridge size versus the size of the cylinder itself. Higher pressure loads require thicker cylinder walls to compensate.

Indeed

Attached: no.png (884x728, 128K)

Right. I didn't mean for it to come across as snarky as it may have. Any weapon beats no weapon in a defensive scenario.

>not having multiple cylinders

Attached: 48 shot revolver.jpg (800x607, 72K)

Rwandan machete genocide coming to a hood near you.

Meanwhile all criminals own guns.
The Amsterdam city council wants a quick debate to see what can be done about the firearm violence in the city. This is taking on increasingly larger forms. The past four days there had been five shooting incidents in the city, one with a fatal outcome.

Attached: machete-rwanda.jpg (721x488, 220K)

I have blank gun at home to make some noise if someone breaks into my house. But all in all blank guns are useless just like Floberts or CO2 guns. The best thing for self defense without needing a gun license is a high energy crossbow.

Attached: Verminator MkII EXTREME-1.jpg (460x380, 25K)

Praise the Omnissiah

That's alright. I would prefer if could carry my Glock legally but I can't and since I am a law abiding German tax cow I abide the law.

No bong posters. I wonder why...

Attached: 1567804079288.jpg (1024x946, 531K)

Most scary biggest gun stock photo they could find. don't be a pussy leef. The recoil of 500s&w isn't bad if you know how to shoot in the first place and it isn't for defense from people primarily.

Shh bby don’t fight it

You and the Japs make incredible knives.

How come germans of all people are allowed guns after their history but we cant even have a pocket knife

That is an Italian one though. German knife industry didn't do anything innovative in the last 2 decades.
I would know since I own just short of a hundred knives of all kind and origin.

Because of said history.

For sure a S&W 500. I prefer the 410/45 judge that can literally shoot shotgun shells . However my home defense is a pump 12 ga shotgun and a baretta m9 with trijicon sights.

Im sure you know all about having a strong grip

Attached: EDBD5332-D937-4C4F-8F6A-360CD4EC12DB.gif (498x359, 408K)

Please say sike right now , i was really hoping this was the beginning of the new era.

So why arnt we allowed guns so we can defend ourselves from attacking germans

>when you shitpost Hans but he takes it seriously

can you guys NOT destroy Europe again? thanks

Larger caliber , in this case 50 cal, pistols have 5 cylinders.

Do you have a permit for that baby killer?

p90 rush b

>mfw bong
>no face, don't have license for face much less guns

Based wheel gun. Simple as...

This is painful to look at.

>Buckshot illegal ?

So completely stripping your ability to defend yourself ? Literally what the fuck. Bird shot is literally nothing and 9 time out of 10 will just pepper an assailant. I can smuggle you some buckshot , i have thousands.

t. depressed turk

The sad thing about this post is that the police are now using facial recognition cameras so you might actually need a license to be out in public in future.

n-no *blushes*

Because you fought to erect the current status quo.

THOUGHT POLICE
H
O
U
G
H
T

P
O
L
I
C
E

I bet you didn't have something like this one.

Attached: yup.jpg (720x540, 38K)

A lot of people are answering this but none are getting it right. As some have said larger calibers have less room for chambers in cylinder but you can still get large calibers with 6 or more chambers. The reason that particular gun (and many other large caliber revolvers) only has 5 is because it is meant to be carried for personal defense and if the cylinder was any larger it would become cumbersome. You sacrifice fire power for concealability, ease of use, and to cut weight.

Attached: sexyguy.jpg (1158x760, 95K)

I didnt fight for shit i wasnt even born neither were my parents. I didnt ask for this

The revolver in the pic is 100% real

>copper
Kek. Learn to smelt lead Franz.

I'm sorry for you guys in Europe. I wish it wasn't an uphill battle for you guys but it is. I won't let it happen to me, I will proliferate here until there are more ARs in the US than people on the planet. I teach people to build guns, encourage them to buy more, and help teach shooting skills to all of my friends and anyone I work with

Attached: guide.png (1268x9978, 3.76M)

Too bad reloading shotgun shells is easier than pooping. You could make bu ckshot if you wanted too...

I know , but i was referring to the gun ownership statistic in germany. He made it sound like its complete bullshit and the majority of them aren't worthy of self defense.

Real firearms licenses are also increasing.
I couldtnt get into a shooting club brcause most are so flooded with new people they dont take in new members despite getting daily requests.
I know several people who have armed up, and who can afford it gets a hunting license that also allows you to own and carry.

>concealability

kek if anyone carried a S&W 500 i would be on the ground laughing. I used to carry my m9 beretta and even that was too much.

The sad thing is that you people keep allowing it to happen kek

thats illegal

Attached: 9764076407460740.png (299x470, 174K)

The germans are coming for round 3 and lubed you up this time

>lost an ancestor to a sword like that in thirteenth century.
Kek. These bants.

The most powerful handgun in the world, that could blow your head clean off?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

You are not allowed to 'carry' you fucking idiot