Why do liberals not understabd self preservation?

Why do liberals not understabd self preservation?

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-095453_Reddit.jpg (1080x2220, 879K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LA9F_sKuOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coddled by the state. That thing is fucking huge dude!

Good times weak people hard times strong people?

lol does anyone else hate libtards? please validate me Jow Forums I have the correct opinions

at least it's not a shitbull

Attached: Shitbull mauls mexican.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

>The gods then do battle with the invaders: Odin is swallowed whole and alive fighting the wolf Fenrir, causing his wife Frigg her second great sorrow (the first being the death of her son, the god Baldr). Odin's son Víðarr avenges his father by rending Fenrir's jaws apart and stabbing it in the heart with his spear, thus killing the wolf.
That wolf is as large as Fenrir

Attached: 67770177_516064725867834_6645279732747578607_n.jpg (907x907, 119K)

Knotted

no everyone hates leaf posters you would post in a thread about big dogs you fucking degenerate

Wolves are just really big autistic Dogs. They cant read human body language like regular dogs. But they're still far easier to deal with than niggers . If there was a button to replace every nigger with a wolf dog I would press it in a fucking heartbeat

witnessed

Lol weak Faggots hate pit bulls it makes sense now

oh no, an amerimutt doesn't like me, how will I ever recover?

Attached: 1563065162232.png (211x239, 8K)

>87.5% Gray Wolf, 8.6% Siberian Husky and 3.9% German Shepherd
>Different species mixed and had non-sterile offsprings
>"Blacks are the same species nas us becuase we can have fertile offsprings with them!"
It's all so tiresome

lmao little faggot, wanna see what happened to this blue nigger?

Attached: Shitbull with a good owner.jpg (539x960, 304K)

nobody likes you chang

>kill it
>skin it
>make a hide jacket
>roast the meat over a campfire as you relax in the jacket
Sounds comfy

Attached: 1565973220487.jpg (540x528, 64K)

I’m pretty sure their concept of self is just themselves. You should use a better term than self preservation

Never have I seen more wasted quads.

Would unironically make the best dog. I want to go innawoods with a dog like that so bad

Canada is 5% chinese, America is 15%+ black. If I'm chang, then you're DeVonJamarquavius

Why do liberals overvalue animals?

Here

Attached: 1567239017707.jpg (406x486, 29K)

>Different species
they are all canis lupus specie. But different species can have fertile offspring, for example our "wolf" population is actually wolf-jackal mutts

fuck off nigger

god I want a massive wild to knot me

He looks uncomfortable. Also, the reason why they can't preserve themselves is evolutionary. Overpopulation is a big problem and this is a way for nature to lower the population, like homosexuality.

>A leaf poster with the mentality of a child
Many such cases. Too much bestiality and drug usage dulls the entire population into a barely functional "society"

My buddy has a wolf dog hybrid. I watched this mother fucker pass out with a plastic bag for a bivvy on the ground with the "dog" next to him, which then went and hunted down some squirrel/rabbit when he woke up and returned all bloodied up.

Nobody wants to watch your ugly ass torture a puppy, go back to ruining your parents marriage instead of ruining Jow Forums

>ruining pol
*wheeze*
How new are you faggot?
Here, was delicious btw.

Attached: Shitbull uma delicia.png (560x348, 452K)

>REEEE S-STOP CALLING ME A NIGGER YOU FUCKING CHINK NO FAIR
absolutely seething

Attached: 1566870053340.jpg (456x486, 47K)

whats a bivvy

A not-sleeping bag to somewhat protect you from moisture/cold/spiders that you. In this case, essentially a tarp on the ground.

They've unironically been brainwashed into believing, and more importantly, saying, that there is only the human race, not black, white, brown, and etc. Pair that with a nonsensical hatred of European peoples' history and Christendom, and you get someone who either unironically doesn't see race, or someone who "understands" why "white people" need to take a back seat in the world.

They usually believe that non-Europeans are these wise and noble sages that bring peace and prosperity, and the only reason there isn't more peace and prosperity right now is because of racism. They unironcally believe in the 99% black Detroit: boarded up houses 100% black Detroit: pyramids launching into space meme.

Wolves aren't truly different species from dogs. we bred dogs FROM wolves.

It's the same way as saying a poodle is a different species to a siberian husky. we consider them both dogs, but the husky has much more in common with a wolf.

well yeah because it's basically a wolf

>87.5% Gray Wolf, 8.6% Siberian Husky and 3.9% German Shepherd
literal amerimutt

Saved

Attached: 4dkek.gif (400x225, 513K)

How the fuck are there so many faggots here that arr scared of dogs?

Wolves are actually great animals. They avoid humans for the most part and they wouldn't attack a human unless provoked. Cows kill vastly more people in a year than wolves have killed in a hundred. They've got a bad rep from killing farmer's animals but apart from that they're great. There's no reason to be afraid of them.

Chads own wolf dogs.

I don't know. It must be a nonwhite thing. always cracks me up when americans cry about banning assault rifles by name and then in the same breath demand we ban pitbulls

it's because of that video from yesterday with that shitbull mauling a mexican.

Attached: 1567773462334.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

thanks buddy, got banned for posting that by jannies yesterday.
but i'm a janniedodger.

oh fuck off is that real? she never puts out

oh it's real, but it'll be dead in minutes

found the sause, thanks for showing kek.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x213, 101K)

Say a prayer for the brave soul, fallen at the hands of the eternal rent free janny.
Be B& in peace

Attached: 1549948808056.jpg (600x603, 71K)

We need more of these fine people in the U.S.

Based and wolfdogpilled

Quads of ultimate truth.

What was it?

Attached: Canadianheadjob.webm (360x640, 2.16M)

that and belle peewater's anus.

Id give it a try why not i dont give a fuck about pitbulls its nigger teir dog, its also a good alternative to eating bugs.

i dont like you

Jesus Christ what the utter fuck???

Nice night for a walk?

kek, it's fucking hilarious how often it's posted and how often people respond to it.
fucking shitbulls though.

agreed. i prefer eating what i kill.

Wtf, I love shitbulls now...

First time I have seen only made it 10 seconds in
I must be getting old

>schlop schlop schlop

scroll down quick kek. you'll see

you'll get eased into it after a while.
posts like that keep the shitlib journalist bloggers out.

Attached: Shitbulls commiting jihad upon poor white doog.webm (720x480, 2.72M)

What kind of subhuman films the video instead of saving the dog?

I knew someone with a wolf dog they really are huge

hasn't dawned on me

I hate spics so much.

Attached: 1564187112598.png (1200x855, 1.88M)

>That thing is fucking huge dude!
wolves are like that. so many cityfags think they are just dogs that live in the forest. cityfags are dumb.

>THE MORE PERVERSE AND UNNATURAL, THE BETTER.
>Best to start eating insects.

Attached: 1567698780933.webm (368x640, 2.17M)

Attached: fenrir northern lights 2016.jpg (992x558, 45K)

Always wondered how big we're talking about. Had dogs my whole life, grew up with woods nearby with Coyotes and in recent years hybrid wolf/Coyotes coming down out of Canada; they are bigger and have started running in packs, something coyotes do not do.

Attached: 1567614494160.jpg (1024x764, 105K)

reeeeetttaaaarrrrrdddd alert
>t. live in north idaho

>t torontochang

Attached: canadians.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Holy shit this is amazing!

You ever been so clean you wanna go SS2?

Have a tale to tell?

Attached: 4fv4fwqzmek31.jpg (800x450, 113K)

toxiplasmosis

My uncle had a wolf - best pet ever. Loyal as fuck. It killed every dog in the neighborhood tho so he had to put him down.
Great animal.

Fucking cat-people, I swear.

Attached: 1567537637790.webm (640x792, 1.33M)

>admits to being a triplenigger
well there you have it

Attached: this is america.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9LA9F_sKuOw

Attached: pit_bulls_are_nigger_dogs.png (1000x951, 409K)

Absolute total truth.
I breed was doggos.
This is an age without armor, and the pupper is the ultimate biological weapon of the white man.
Imagine 500 starving pitbulls released onto a hip hop outdoor concert.

Unfortunately the demographic that buys pits are the ones at the hiphop concert.

Nice meal chinkie

It's mostly female liberals and effeminate "men". The reason is due to their suppression of maternal instincts. Instead of having children, females end up getting cats, dogs, and other animals to coddle/care for. It's insane.

weak faggots buy pits for 'protection'

thanks gweilo

the fox experiment showed that the more you breed the weak, docile and subservient foxes the more cute (floppy ears, different colour fur, fluffier tails) and cuddly they become, basically a gay little fox pet. The more you breed the aggressive ones, the more masculine and wild fox it becomes.

1. Every nigger owns a pitbull for a hone defense means. They dont feed the fuckers and dont do shit about them diggin or vhewing a hole in the fence. They get out and bite kids, women. Old people.

2. I could shoot a car bumper with an ar15 all day before it is destroyed. A pitbull can rip it apart with its teeth in seconds.

3. Do you really want to live next to barking dogs 24/7. Isnt going to warn anyone if they bark at insects day and night. I do mean every spic and nigger has fucking dogs with enough power to rip a 200 pound body builder to shreds, and dont exactly take care of the dogs, feed them scraps, dont care for their yards, dont give a fuck when they get loose, constantly destroy your fence and yard, and the beaners and nogs love their dogs so much. Like family. They get extremely violent when you shoot one of their dogs that was chewing your 8 year old boys arm into hamburger.

I need guns because we have niggers and spics all over and they all have dogs that can destroy a car running loose everyday.

Russian wolves tend to be the biggest. imagine 10 of pic related stalking you. that's why we pushed them to the north. they are man killers. thanks to libshit Portlandfags, packs have been brought in and have already wiped out entire herds of elk in Oregon. Portland..

Attached: 5756756576.jpg (1536x1536, 299K)

not true...mine know what I am thinking before I do. They are way smarter than regular dogs, more skittish, cautious and caring.

Attached: Tiggy2.jpg (1944x2592, 2.31M)

that's a whole lot of fantastical cope. pretty sure you're just scared of dogs

a shitbull owner

It's a 100% wolf. Those are just the small genetic markers it shares with it's dog relatives you retarded polak.

Yeah. Poor Portlandians, I mean the original ones, before the CA diaspora. I lived in PDX for 5yrs, late 90s/early 2000s. Fucking beautiful city. Sucks what has happened to it. I think I recall reading something about them reintroducing wolves cuz muh eco system etc. I gather it did not go to plan.

Attached: sacramento_dc8_feb1602_2.jpg (330x517, 60K)

That's her 'boyfriend' user.

lying faggot just admit that your uncle is a whining rancher

Look at the little tale wag! He's happy! I love pibbles