This dude literally did nothing wrong. If you're a cop you're bugging that you're gonna get shot every time you respond...

This dude literally did nothing wrong. If you're a cop you're bugging that you're gonna get shot every time you respond, some retarded reaches for his waistband TWICE while you're clearly ordering him to do literally anything but that? Yeah you can armchair general how he should have had Zen calm in the moment of thinking he was about to get shot in the face but the reality is the behavior exhibited by the suspect justified his response of opening fire

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-100450_Clover.jpg (1076x795, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2018/02/23/parkland-officers-hesitation-stop-shooting-pattern-police-cowardice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU'RE
FUCKED

*shluuuurrrrrp*
>oh yes please detain me daddy

Attached: stop resisting.jpg (500x329, 44K)

>Pre-meditated
Fpbp

Crawl

>If you're a cop you're bugging
>bugging

get the fuck out of here and never come back, bootlicking faggot

fucking BASTE

Attached: Carl-on-duty-black-cops.jpg (354x500, 36K)

He was clearly incompetent, he gave contradictory instructions and could've handled the situation better, like with the woman.
I don't know how retarded you must be to defend american police, they are literally your enemy.

And then you do the hokie pokie
and you spin yourself around
or your is gonna get shot
understand

Yeah dude cops don't have emotions
Yo your opposition to the recognition of lawful authority reflects positively on your character trait of being an independent man, which is very masculine

IM FUCKED

I’m triggered, this cunt kills someone for not doing the hanky panky on cue, it’s sickening. If this was Cuba he’d be executed on the spot.

Attached: B9CBD50B-72F0-4B2C-9BB7-21BEBC03EC2C.jpg (400x300, 23K)

I can profile based on someone's looks too, and my Spidey senses tell me this particular officer and his partner are complete faggots.

>letting officers have visible tattoos
Disgusting.

They're total psychopaths

He may have been kind of a retard and given bad instructions but a) they weren't unreasonable to the point of being incompetent and inappropriate and b) drunk as he might have been the suspect flagrantly violated obvious, clear commands repeatedly. I'm sure you've seen videos of nigs shucking and jiving only to whip out a handgun to try and rip off a shot in 1 second, do you think this guy was trying to be a murderer or do you think THAT instinct was just triggered inappropriately

This. unless you're a 17th century pirate, yakuza or russian prisoner, having tattoos is absolutely pozzed

cops choose to put themselves in danger and the guy was wearing full body armor at the time. god forbid they actually put their lives in danger to save another persons life. OP is another sheep ready for the slaughter.

ironic cuckposting is still cuckposting

Ridiculous exaggeration

I agree with this

>Be American
>Be lucky enough to survive till your tenth birthday. Only two pre-schools in your area were completely executed as you grew up.
>One day, there is a knock at the door and your dad goes to answer it.
>It's the fucking police. Somebody has swatted him again. The police are losing patience.
>He is given a bizarre set of instructions to follow. They are screaming at him. "WE WILL SHOOT YOU WE WILL SHOOT YOU"
>He is doing the hokey pokey on the porch now whilst a gang of heavily armed men point fully automatic weapons at him.
>They demand that he sings "I'm a little teapot" and perform all of the actions in the style of the Elephant man. Your dad begs "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT I'LL DO ANYTHING"
>He starts to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and as he says the line "Here is my handle" a torrent of gunfire tears him to pieces.
>Have to watch your dad bleed out and gurgle in agony right in front of you. As he twitches a death spasm they open fire again and turn him into a paste.
>Wake up and find that you have been sent a letter from the federal government denying you any aid and/or assistance due to your father saying he was going to boycott Israeli products on the internet.
>Fuck.
>Go to school, on the way there you have to run from cover to cover as another lunatic has ascended the nearby radio mast and is now taking pot shots at passers by. Several people lay face down in the street. Eventually you're lucky enough to get out of line of sight.
>Once in school you wander down the hallways. Your fellow students are giving you strange looks.
>It's the monthly school shooting and you forgot to bring your backpack shield. Oh fuck.
>Nobody hit the Active Shooter Alarm button in time...
>The door to the Shelter won't open
>Unable to properly form Testudo as the gunman barrels down the halls.
>You cause the defense formation to break and you and all of your classmates are shot dead.
>A new family of Mexicans move into your empty house the next day.

Nobody asked his cowardly ass to be a cop and policing and cowardice are diametrically opposed...asked the kids in Parkland.

thefederalist.com/2018/02/23/parkland-officers-hesitation-stop-shooting-pattern-police-cowardice/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-07 Officer’s Hesitation To Stop Shooting Fits A Pattern Of Police Cowardice.png (1065x534, 426K)