I hate you Jow Forums, I mean I completely fucking hate you

I hate you Jow Forums, I mean I completely fucking hate you.
I was here before the stormfaggotry became uniform, I heard all of the propaganda here long before most of you sat skinnyfat little retards were even born, and it rung as bullshit to me even then.
I don't believe any of that shit about the fucking jews, I think they've been a whipping boy for centuries because of Christianity, which I have never ever believed in.

But. There's always a but, right? And here's mine, I grew up fucking smashing nonwhites.
They started it, I fucking finished it, and I still will, every fucking time.
The Young Dragons, Persion Pride, The Punjabi Boys, the Devil Boys, La Raza, Dark Society, and a whole bunch of stupid wigger variations of gangs that never have had anything genuine to do with this fucking country, I fucking fought them all.
And yes, I have said some very racist shit while trying to goad people into smashing distance.
SO basically, I have come to realize that I am going to hang with you idiots, even though I'm not some stupid little stormfaggot.
I don't actually believe in any of your shit.
I am going to be tied to it just because I am not gonna kiss any ring.
This annoys me.
I will be treated as one of you, and ultimately I won't fucking bow down to correct anything because that's not something that I do, this annoys me a bit.
tldr: if you end up in drumheller pen you're going to buy me a lot of wunderbars

Attached: killthemall.jpg (209x242, 9K)

Attached: 1566703259144.png (621x271, 285K)

>SO basically, I have come to realize that I am going to hang with you idiots
don't do us any favors you blogposting maplefaggot
>in all fields

Sooooo.....you're saying we're gonna be frens then?

Attached: FB_IMG_1484960721134.jpg (2048x1537, 246K)

shill

you sound angry

who are you and why should I care?

We don't want you, you'll just hang us out to dry to save yourself. Why don't you just kill yourself as there is no where that would accept you? Take your antiracist but such a tough street guy blog somewhere else and stay away. Fucking Leaf.

Attached: 1533010946872.jpg (447x448, 58K)

Try blogspot.com instead

Is this sophisticated, african artwork OP?

You're fucking retarded. Nazism is cancer but judaism is an even bigger cancer.

>Implying a swede could detect cancer before its spent years completely destroying his society.

Attached: 1562367023093.png (564x622, 358K)

Take your fucking meds, Brandon.

Attached: 1540291586196.png (361x361, 71K)

>A FUCKING LEAF

TL/:DR

>I hate you Jow Forums, I mean I completely fucking hate you.

Then why can't you quit us, faggot?

Attached: PigPen.jpg (564x760, 98K)

You sound like a giant fucking whining faggot and I'm legitimately not surprised that you're a leaf.

poast boipucci

Of course a leaf thinks this. All that Justin Trudeau propaganda has gotten in your head.

enjoy the pen, you dumb nigger

other whites regard you like you're a fucking indian, because you pretty much are

Kys you tree sucking faggot, no one wants you here. Literally rake yourself to death

>I don't believe any of that shit about the fucking jews,
Are you telling me that they have been kicked out from 109 countries for no reason at all?
Are you retarded?

I think OP is playing with his own shit like Play-Doh©.

a bloo bloo Jow Forums was always racist newfag nigger

You act all tsundere, while the tip is inside you.

>But. There's always a but, right? And here's mine, I grew up fucking smashing nonwhites.
>They started it, I fucking finished it, and I still will, every fucking time.
>The Young Dragons, Persion Pride, The Punjabi Boys, the Devil Boys, La Raza, Dark Society, and a whole bunch of stupid wigger variations of gangs that never have had anything genuine to do with this fucking country, I fucking fought them all.
I think I hear you. Welcome to the ocean of piss.

FPBP

>a fucking leaf

You need to go back.

fuck off then

Post syrup

What you do is more important than what you think.

Attached: 1541387136039.png (400x400, 147K)

>Canada
>Gangs

Attached: 517nneXMOJL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 42K)

>American shittalking a Swede like he's in a position to talk
Leave sven alone. Whiter than we are.

No it wasn't you no nothing larping old nigger. Stormfag used to be a common insult here. But you wouldn't remember that.

TL;DR

Attached: 1551646931461.png (1655x889, 1.78M)

Attached: 1564628244764.png (1069x684, 422K)

I sense a JEW LEAF.

Attached: 1567459451236.jpg (279x372, 65K)

[dog fellatio intensifies]

This kind of shit is why we revoked your banterstamp CUNT

Attached: 557f2bcde5d1a9ea7251877ad20cf03b7e2e25bbb3ecc519f8a688e98f80feee.png (640x400, 55K)