Is the USA beyond saving?

Is the USA beyond saving?

I did the math, and assuming there are 22m illegal spics here, we kick out 2000/week, that adds up to about 210 years.

This doesn't account for the subhuman spics that are here legally and parasitizing this country, and the ones that are still coming.

Attached: 1561387376716.jpg (640x640, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
neindependence.weebly.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go house to house and destroy the illegals

Dont worry, debt will cripple you within the next few years, once China does a move and EU has enough of Trump or similar.
Than you will have other problems

I hope so, it's such a shitshow here

Trump 2020 is our last stand against the jews

Attached: IMG_2443.jpg (544x938, 63K)

>22m

oh my sweet summer child...

Whatever dude, their women suck mean cock so I’m satisfied with the end of the white race as long as I get to cum in Maria’s mouth.

Is it even higher than that?

Yup. We're done. We completely fucked it all up. Hopefully future countries learn from our mistakes.

12-14 million germans from the eastern lost territories had to leave their homes and go from one week to the next in the time of 1945, let'd be very generous and say it took a year or two for all 14 million to leave.
Point being, if there's a will there's a way to order people to leave and they will have no other choice but to go.

Attached: German_post_war_refugees_cart_DHM.jpg (720x960, 64K)

The USA will become a better place with only Mexicans in it.

I feel sorry for the white visitors who should go back to where they came from ,racist people act like such cowards, all in the name of a god they couldn't explain in a book,

22m illegal spics?
Fucking hell, tell me you are memeing

>Is the USA beyond saving?
it is.

That's where the 56% meme comes from. The actual stats put whites at 63% but it's 56 if you include illegals. Keep in mind people from MENA are considered white in America if you include them America is barely 50% white.

America is actually already minority-majority but most mutts are completely unaware of this fact.

It's over, and that's a good thing.

What about the people with a migration background?
We have 20,8 million of them here (25%)

this,
MURKAMUTTS BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT

This country has been beyond saving at least since the people were duped by the kike goons Kennedy and LBJ when they overturned segregation and introduced the new immigration system. Although honestly, this country was always doomed to fail when we allowed any non-anglo/scandinavian immigration following the revolutionary war, and failed to slaughter every last man, woman, and child in the south, especially those of the negro variety, after the civil war.

Foreign-born is much lower than overall immigration.

>forgeting about nogs, chinks, poo's, latinos, and other brownies

Once pandora is let out of her box there is no getting her back in. The only way is to build a new box and the only way to build a new box is complete collapse.

once you have a migration background, there is no come back. Those people are lost. And we already have a huge migration rate plus our birthrates are 1,4. The birthrate from foreigners are at least 2,4

Kek new stats have been updated as of 2017. Non hispanic whites are 60% now on the official census. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

That's a 4% decline since the last census. If you include illegals and people from the middle east AMERICA IS DEFINITELY LES THAN 50% WHITE. I would say around 48%. The 56% census result came from years ago.

AMERICA CONFIRMED MINORITY MAJORITY. MUTTS BTFO.

AMERICANS ARE A FUCKING MINORITY RIGHT NOW YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. MY FUCKING SIDES DEAR GOD.

>Fucking hell, tell me you are memeing

That's a CONSERVATIVE figure. Each illegal alien shits out 4-5 anchor babies. The infestation has been going on since at least the 1970's.

Of course, the anti-American lying mass media covers up the true numbers, along with the traitors in our government who intentionally and maliciously allowed and encouraged to happen by giving the illegal aliens free shit paid for by the U.S. taxpayer.

But no, there's no such thing as "white genocide".

You realize Northern Protestants are what got us in this mess, right? It wasn't the South preaching the salvation of all men, it was the north. The Cavaliers didn't destroy this country, the Puritans did. There wouldn't have been a civil war if Yankees weren't so retarded.

Oy vey its the last kneel before people get their heads cut off for the Noahide world order

Checked 44mil is the real number it used to be 36 but now its 44 rip

need to step it up, 2k / week is dogshit.
here's your forgotten history

Attached: operation_wetback.png (1461x742, 132K)

> We kick out 2000/week.

Why can't you kick 20,000 a week?

Does it really matter at this point in time? Our numbers decline. The US isn't the only country. We are all in this shit together.
To be honest - I didn't thought the US is so deep into it.

Attached: f.jpg (779x455, 126K)

>44mil

It's over...

Attached: 1562313931583.png (715x767, 51K)

It does matter. The defendants of Puritans are the people running the world right now. All of these people in Massachusetts, Coneticut, D.C., New York are all the descendants of the Puritans who fled England. They're the same people who burned witches at the stake. They always feel compelled to go on a moral crusade with each generation.
Anyway, yeah, America is gone. Anyway who goes outside regularly knows how fucked this country is.

Jews and Arabs are 3-4 percent of the population. Also jews and Arabs are not considered european they are considered middle eastern. Also illegals are included in the census. So about 56-7% white. shut up and learn how we do our census. The US has 23 million non citizens included in the population. This is where our illlegal population number comes from. Also Canada is going to be non-white faster. You import the same amount with less whites. If you include only US citizens we are above 60% white.

Also.

Attached: 1950C21C-B3DC-4467-8834-96600F20C99C.jpg (1125x1287, 496K)

I don't understand where this nihilism comes from. You come from the people who traveled across the sea for weeks, not knowing if they ever gonna reach their goal or if they gonna survive. You come from the people who fought a war that seemed impossible to win just to have your independence. Thank those people because they kept going. Don't be a disgrace to them by not even trying

Attached: mg.jpg (445x295, 31K)

None Hispanic whites are at 60%. Non-Hispanic whites include people from the middle east and jews. Jews alone are nearly 3%, that doesn't include Arabs, turks, Iranians, Assyrians, afghans, etc.

The 56% figure comes from years ago I think 2013. Illegals are not included in the nonhispanic white census results. If you included them back in 2013 you would've got 56% this was back then. That 56% figure never included jews or MENA people so even back then you guys were around 50%. Now the number of illegals has grown exponentially.

America without a doubt is minority majority. If you don't believe me take that 60% figure add illegals at 44 million now and include jews and MENA. You're a minority right now mutt.

Dam, this leaf is more retarded then normal. Pic related, non-Hispanic whites are 57%. Also illegals are included in the census. That 44 million figure is all foreign born. Which again are already included in the statistics. Your getting retarded statistics because you are double counting. If you only count citizens the US is most likely around 62-63% white.

Attached: A85851A1-8C79-4E73-A14B-50371F1F7E31.jpg (1125x1490, 605K)

The Germans sometimes killed upwards of 5000 jews a day in Poland alone. You'll be fine. You just need dedicated people.

Yes but according to jews it is possible to burn 2000 bodies in 1 oven every day, so just build like 4 ovens.

The Anglos who fought those wars are the ones who are destroying the country. I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but the people in the Republican party are mostly Germans in the mid-west and Southerners. The Anglos are the ones who started this shit

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: france 50%.png (2908x1586, 1.78M)

>Those figures are from fucking 2010 one decade ago

Current figures.
jewish americans 7.1 million
arab americans 3.7 million
turkish americans 500 000
afghan americans 200 000
Iranian americans 2 million
armenian americans 1.5 million

These are current figures not 2010 add the 44 million illegals and youget minority majority.

Why dont the american middle class rise up?

>22m spics
Try closer to 60 million, legal and illegal.

Yang 2020 is, not Zion Don.

>Also illegals are included in the census.
No, they fucking aren't you absolute lunatic. The 56% figure came from a pew poll that tried to estimate the number of illegals 5 fucking years ago.

Illegals are not included in the census they don't even have fucking citizenship.

It's estimated that Americans have between 7 and 12 trillion rounds of ammo.

>It's estimated that Americans have between 7 and 12 trillion rounds of ammo.
It is estimated that more Americans commit suicide with these bullets than kill domestic traitors.

cuck or dead. copy repeat mimic programs have us as cuck or copy repeat mimic programs have us as dead.

What happens when we become a minority and tribalism kicks in?

neindependence.weebly.com/

Attached: support a new flag.png (600x450, 577K)

You forgot about the niggers

>tribalism kicks in
Look to South Africa.
Only unapologetic self interest will work, none of this trying to rescue the world and babysitting niggers crap.

I honestly thought that was a rehash of the lebanese flag for a moment

Not even white so take this with a grain of salt. Buy homes in lower income areas of town, renovate then sell for twice the value. If you work in a circular pattern you can push those barely able to afford housing to the outer edges of the city or into one specific area. Eventually the residents move to another city or become invisible and you don't have to worry about their existence. This probably only works in smaller cities. Control how much someone has to spend on gas/housing and you control everything culturally in your region.

So 22 million refugees leaving the United States seeking asylum in Mexico then.

They're attempting the, "the invaders are really natives," narrative here like they did there. I dont know how well it's working.

>2000/week
never gonna happen, under normie "democratic" government.
Your only hope is collapse. Pray to Kek for accelerationism, for there is nothing else to save you from this clown world.