CANZUK union when?

Attached: canzuk.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully never.

>CANZUK
Yes, you can op.

A true shitposting alliance, if ever to be one.

And all of them are getting Muslim dick. Be warned, it’s not worth it.

The worst flags all combined, only missing yourself

Attached: 1566033645943.png (1748x768, 176K)

I'd support it for a year so all the minorities can move to Canada, then ban it.

I'll support it when the pakis are dead.

An Anglo Hitler will rise to reunite the Angelcynn nations. One nation, one people, one leader.

Attached: 37C46901-EDC0-4A51-90D5-E12898630239.png (1200x600, 50K)

Based.

Attached: file.png (800x480, 151K)

Why not CAUKNZ?

Or woukd it bee CAAUUKNZ?

Are dixians allowed too?

This

Attached: IMG_8621.jpg (1280x640, 34K)

Why not just Britannia?

They wouldn’t dare, they’re too cauuknz’d

The Poms have filled their islands with all denominations of filth, how dare they expect the rest of the civilized world to accept their degeneracy. It's just too much for a Koala to bear.

Nice trips. And I thought you already had this for school aged citizens to some degree?

That would mean the muslims from the UK and the Chinese from Canada and Australia would move too and you all mixed up and became real mutts. I know the US sets a lot of trends, but do you have to follow them?

Should happen ASAP. No idea why it isn't official Tory policy. Would definiely increase youth vote

>wanting all the Uks pakis to freely flood here

Attached: 1563457672524.png (736x616, 21K)

We used to have this. The fucking EU cucks cut it off.

Wouldn't your vast chinese population just try to put them in camps?

Why would they go to Canada? They're already got their own ethnic community and all the bennies they need here. What have they got to gain by moving to a colder country?

Learn to write English Sven. You mean BEST, not worst. Reminder that Bongs taking over North America, slaying injun subhumans, allowed your peoples genetics to come into our colonies, because you're too gay to slay subhumans. There are more Sven genetics in Brit colonies that in Sweden. You're totally welcome, but show some fucking respect, bitch.

I think Boris is in favour of moving towards it if I remember. But he can’t risk putting other policy besides Brexit a the moment for risk of muddying the hard brexit debate

They'll move wherever they get the most gibs.

I think they'd actually be reluctant to leave their communities without a substantial increase.

I don't know, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

Wouldn’t this mean that all those stabby paki’s of yours could just waltz over our northern border tho?

>bringing a knife to a mass shooting

Right, but it would allow ever piece of shit in 4 cucked countries to be funneled into the US thru CAN

kek

Take the UK out and I'll be fine with that, the UK is filled with migrants who could possibly come here

Canada was 72% white in 2016.

We have attractive women who arent wasted drunk puking in the streets

Hang yourself motherfucker.

The Anglosphere is unstoppable lads, look at those trips!

Attached: giphy.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Why not just Canada-Australia-NZ? Nobody would want to move to the UK anyway, especially with it about to walk off the economic cliff.

fuck that shit

>muh cherrypicked images

>muh eyes aren't capable of seeing the real world

Are burgers not invited?

Chinese are 5% of Canada's population.

Fuck Canada.

Total faggots.

>1.85 million changs
That seems like more than enough for right wing bacon squads to round up pakis into alcoholocausts

It shouldn't be a union, you shjould all be controlled by the UK.

It's only because US/Mexico's boarder is becoming harder and harder for international criminals to cross , they need a new soft boarder to cross over to the US and Canada fits the bill

And own most of the property of value!

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/

czeched

Attached: 123213.gif (498x498, 203K)

At its peak Chinese investments in housing never went above 5%. And ownership by Chinese companies of Canadian resources is far lower. We are owned much more in that regard by the Americans and even the Japanese.
But the country that owns Canada by far the most is the UK, with queen Elizabeth 2 owning 90% of Canadian land. Which given the current state of the UK might be scarier than the chinese lol.

Boris has some real potential.