Fair features

You're not white if you don't have light hair and eyes.

As western society becomes increasingly diverse, more people are ambiguously white. Mixed race people with light skin, but dark hair and eyes etc.
If you look at these crowds the only ones immediately distinguishable are those with fair features, a hair colour that is not dark, eyes that aren't dark

The problem is that some unmixed groups like levantines can just claim to be italians. So to be safe, if you don't look prototypically white, you aren't white.

Attached: 20190907_154144.jpg (720x981, 223K)

>British
>white

Why are threads like this even allowed?
What are the mods doing?

t. Dark hair

So this girl is not White?

>90% of europeans arent white
yea this is bait

90% of europeans don't have dark hair and eyes you disingenuous turk look alike
How am i supposed to differentiate you from romesh, the half anglo half arab down the street

Literally generic WASP
>pale pink skin
>green eyes
>fair hair

Europeans are the most diverse people in the world. We can have anything from pale blonde hair, pale translucent skin, and ice blue eyes, to black hair, dark eyes, and olive skin.

Nigger, her hair is brown.

Bulgarian people looks like Turks

Sage

Day walkers are a public health threat.

I have green eyes and golden blonde hair.
am i white Jow Forums?

This.

And green eyes is just between blue and brown, so it's not european either.

>to black hair, dark eyes, and olive skin.
Literally every leb
It's fair
True, it's pathetic seeing them try so hard to be accepted as white by their betters in the north

>be me
>dark,almost black hair and beard
>greenblueish eyes.
What am I

>i don't match these traits so sage
Green eyes are the rarest colour and usually found among the least mixed groups like scots and irish

Fuck off memeflag.

What? White means European. PERIOD.

It's literally not fair

White

Probably really hot desu.

Not my fault m8

Fuck off you dumb shit, I'm not going to accept some black haired swarthy serb whose people never accomplished anything beyond one guy as the same tier as a WASP or Dutchman

Attached: Kebab removers.jpg (1914x1522, 1.07M)

Attached: 26b.png (680x608, 125K)

What to me is the most jarring is when I see chinks or niggers with european names talking with english accent. Those creatures think that they are European now.

Attached: 1530603682234.jpg (320x240, 16K)

What about south moortugal, spain and shitaly?

Attached: light eyes.png (1645x871, 285K)

Individual cases must be considered

You're right, it's not your fault that you're a retard, it's your mother's fault for letting Mohammed smack you around too much as a kid.

What if i have light hair (lighter than that chick but not very light) but dark eyes (light brown-green) ?

Yeah green color ir rare because you need brown (african) genes mixed with blue (european) genes.

you are white.
false.
its celtic and germanic

Norgay

Attached: 7hm81bc9rh921.png (806x1146, 1.07M)

As long as you have one of the features

i dont have blue eyes and am not blond and i am not white

People of Portugal Spain and Italian being raped by arabs. thats why they look like goatfucker

Retard who doesn't understand genetics and like i say, it id phenotypically among the whitest traits

Modes are kikes, and this is a standard d&c kike thread

This standard is bullshit. I have blue eyes and light hair, but I'm pic related. ¡Dios mio!

Attached: DNA.png (2880x1232, 481K)

Fuck off you inclusive shit

No you don't

Cope

>Kebab removers
Now it’s confirmed what this is about you seething Mohammed. I’d be on the side of the swarthiest Serb to every exist who is actually trying to protect his culture.

Fuck off with your fake maps.

Yes, you are unless you’re a shitskin in Poland.

No they don’t retard.

>What are the mods doing?
sucking each other off

The Nordids are just barbarians, the only thing they know how to fight and destroy, they are not able to create as Italians or Spaniards

where am i from pol?

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-170327.jpg (720x1280, 397K)

Pathetic, when confronted with his inferiority the swarthoid recoils in fear and disgust
I can't pick you out of a crowd you arab look alike

Pale skin, grey eyes, brown hairs. Well, guess I'm not white then.

A lot of people who are 75% White, and not a quarter black, look either nearly fully White or fully White.

green eyes are pure celtic and germanic genes

Nigeria

You're white

same, grey eyes, brown hair pale, are you slavic master race too?

a lot of jews had green eyes

I’m pretty much completely Northwestern Europe with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Thank you user. I feel much better now.

White features go far beyond color. Shape of the face, texture of the hair, body contexture...
Makes no sense. What if my mom has black hair and blue eyes and my dad has light hair and dark eyes?, Making my brother blue eyed and blonde and me dark haired and dark eyed? We have the exact same genes but he's white and in not?
(That's not the real case btw)
Again, racial features go far beyond colors

Lmao. I'm Italian heritage and could not give a fuck about being white. I have never considered myself white, and I'm glad none of you faggots would consider me white either. You want a white ethno-state? Have it. It will go EXACTLY the same way the Western World has gone. It was your version of whites that introduced DEMOCRACY and LIBERALISM; the top of the slippery slope. Now that you have ridden that slide almost to its bottom you grasp at straws at who is and who isn't white, and blame those who you say aren't. The structures of society created by WHITES is what has allowed the Western World to get subverted into the mess that it is today, because lines CANNOT be drawn. What is acceptable will always move further into complete degeneracy. Common Law and the Separation of Powers are the two most toxic concepts to be introduced to the World. You colonised the World and took these concepts with you and look where it got you. Have the ethno-state because WHITES will implode it like they have once already imploded society, and civility.

Yes I am fellow Slav brat.

This is why this standard is bullshit. I probably have similar features to you but bluer eyes and lighter hair, and I'm still 1/4 coca nigger.

You don't need both features, only one
No one has time to give psychometric and genetic tests to everyone

i am 2% jewish. rest is anglo, celt, and germanic.

Remember to enter the ethno-state you must be capable of drinking milk.

Attached: file-20180821-149466-aohoh8.jpg (496x331, 23K)

This, and pink nipples

you need a big black cock inside your petite butthole user

>I feel much better now.

You are white. Don’t pay attention to these threads.

Guess my Hair and Eye color

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-210917~3.png (720x855, 104K)

Lmfao
>there there it's ok Luigi, you're white to me :)

I have pink nipples too. Guess I'm white now, hombres :^)

cool, grey eyes seem common for slavs
whats coca?

This triggers the wh*teoid

Attached: B773730F-82BB-4D94-A7C8-05FC5A073536.png (828x1792, 3.5M)

Luigi’s are white unlike you Mohammed.

Brown and gray. Used to be ocean blue and platinum blonde.

Coca is used to make cocaine. I have Colombian ancestry.

>your petite butthole
How do you know user? Are you spying on me or something?

disgusting abbo mutt

Come on, user. We all know your butthole is anything but petite.

I’m a balkan Nigger lol,,, not possible

oh yeah i knew that, i thought you meant something different.
so i guess part native, thats not that bad

Sage

Attached: browneyes.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

I have Red hair and Medium/Light Brown eyes. I'm also naturally pale as fuck, but I can tan lightly.

Fuck off with these d&c threads. Phenotype is more important.

Please don't shatter my dreams user.

Attached: sadness.gif (500x270, 490K)

So you're saying that in that case, my brother would be white but I wouldn't because I Don't have any of those features?

Fuck off Varg.

(coming from someone with exact same colour eyes and hair as the girl in your pic)

Attached: VargMyAncestor.png (811x527, 262K)

I'm 1% Balkan nigger. I knew that Balkan people are darker but I still don't exactly know how dark.

I got the best hand possible. I basically look 100% white except I don't show physical signs of aging and I'm probably going to live an extremely long time. Plus, I don't sunburn. The only thing is that I'm a bit shorter than average and I can't grow a full beard or much body hair. Sometimes, I also experience a desire to sacrifice people I hate to the Sun God.

angry chink.
images bump the thread, retard.

Attached: 1386104874270.png (883x837, 44K)

Lamest, organized meme of 2019

It's just one very hilarious Greek user.

>y-youre not hwite!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (785x731, 101K)

aging is pure genetics and sunlight exposure.
getting drunk every weekend and whoring around every weekend is what makes women age fast usually.
im 6ft, but cant grow full facial hair yet either, maybe ill get it until 30

It varies by person and by season,,, in winter I am more pale than my Anglo friends and in summer I look brown af

>collective
>not corrective

whiter than you tyrone.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

It's okay user. I believe you that it's cute and petite

mods are the ones making these threads

>youre not hwite!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1538302092315.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Majority white people with a splash of native age extremely well and have long lifespans.

Do you sunburn?

celt as fuck

Post your hair, silence him

that isnt your real test, chinky winky