This retard thinks paying rent affects your credit score. Zoomers are doomed

This retard thinks paying rent affects your credit score. Zoomers are doomed.

Attached: nicholas-fuentes-fb.jpg (1200x650, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/213yaq5_gMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is young and wrong about a number of things, but he has a tonne of charisma is right about the vast majority of things he says. The closer he gets to the truth, the more accurate his views will become.
He is promising. Keep an eye on him.

>ecelebs

Cringe

He is charismatic, and is actually a good orator, and for a zoomer he does really well in debates. I really wonder what he’ll be like in 10 years

Failing to pay rent will affect your score once you get that public record of an eviction...

It does, but only if you get evicted. Being a good goy doesn't benefit you at all.

Evicition is different. Last night he was insisting paying rent will build credit lmao

Like it or not, ecelebs are here to stay. Beware the beta queens.

youtu.be/213yaq5_gMI

Please tell me who else is going to educate the youth? Would you prefer young people have the same views as their teachers or parents?

Exactly, pre home buyer education 101. You can also use landlords as references to get loans as it shows a history of paying large bills on time.

Attached: memed-io-output (2).jpg (1000x500, 258K)

>Last night he was insisting paying rent will build credit lmao

Well that's just fucking dumb.

Not if you use a credit card and pay your balance every month.

Attached: incfaeifnce.jpg (608x456, 21K)

Owen benjamin shills of mike cernovich and is objectively unfunny.

Attached: 1567372585484.jpg (483x368, 38K)

I only lived at one place that had an online payment portal and it was routing number only. There is a reason you can't pay for things like rent or car loans with credit.

Sure, but that's a different animal than straight up paying rent. Frequently flyer miles addicts may give it a go I suppose.

>He is promising. Keep an eye on him.

He's fucked. He completely ruined any chance of mainstream appeal by going hardcore racist.

singles checked

I’ve given up on credit, just buy a fireproof safe and store your money there. Need a car? Cash. Need a home? Cash. Make sure you use CASH to stock up on canned food and guns and ammo, so if money becomes useless you’re not the dumbass everyone talks about with “gold”. Shiny metal won’t mean shit if the dollar collapses.

You can't use a credit card to pay rent.

Ever heard of the overton window?
Why would he want to hide his opinion and thoughts on things, simply to appeal to the lowest common denominator?
The overton window needs to be shifted first, you brainlet.

>You can't use a credit card to pay rent.

Without incurring additional transaction fees, correct.

It can if you pay with credit you fucking angry brainlet spastic

He's actually based and redpilled. The fact that he is so young and thousands of hate threads are spammed about him, makes him more right than you, boomer scum.

I used to take cash off of the card and buy a money order and mail it to my landlord, not really possible for everyone to do.

This

>The Overton window will shift and open racists will be a-ok
Why do we have to tolerate posting with Cumbrians like the

Attached: F39EBFC0-A41A-48F0-A531-4C7679FAA521.png (580x471, 253K)

I pay rent with my credit card.

>Nick was wrong about credit scores Nick BTFO
Lol do you just watch his show waiting for him to say something untrue so you can make a thread about it?
Literally who cares?

The world was better when racism was mainstream.
Do you happen to be Jewish?