Women are evil. Change my mind

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-111021.png (720x1280, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women will do whatever beta males like you allow them to get away with

>2 years
wait what already?

Attached: 1516880271188.png (618x618, 647K)

she helped Geffen kill him

Fuck he looks so much like Podesta

You can't really expect a widow (or widower) to remain single for ages after their partners death. A grieving period of a few months is fine, of course.

>2 years
long wait for a woman

this.
A rare based leaf gets it.

Women will respect a man who makes it clear to her that he won't tolerate her childish womanly bullshit or thot behavior. Women crave dominant males

Attached: 34501bbdac973fe002e1b2c69ecd7676.jpg (1615x2707, 687K)

Yeah, she should just live alone the rest of her life because her husband decided to kill himself...

This is coming from experience?

I guess IN THE END it really didn't matter

My italian aunt lost her husband at 24, she was very attractive.

But she has a son with her husband before he did, so she never so much as ever looked at another man. She's 67 now, her son and married with a family of his own, honor intact, I know this is very rare,

That's just a conspiracy brah

Attached: 1500617838805.jpg (960x720, 70K)

just. a. conspiracy.

Attached: 1500615798696.jpg (1370x1088, 287K)

Not sure why she’s getting shit. She waited two years. Do you expect a woman to remain single and hopeless like a cool wine aunt just because some pussy kills himself? Honestly just wish he had done it before he got in that shit band

Attached: 5.png (1024x599, 503K)

Kek

>Women crave dominant males
for some reason this triggers so many people on this board

Humm... what r u suggesting, user? Is his suicide partially related to her? A possible gangbang cuckoldry? Multiple children that wasn't his?

>Cuz cucks, cucks everywhere

He was a famous multi-millionaire with a beautiful family and the best idea he could come up with was to kill himself. Lacks imagination desu.

I'm actually glad someone stepped up to help raise his 6 damn kids he left behind. Selfish prick.

I'd have killed him rather than put up with his snivelling until he killed himself. Women want a real man.

>Women will do whatever beta males like you allow them to get away with

LOL no. Women will do whatever the government and their bosses let them get away with.

Which is basically everything.

You as an average man have ZERO control over what women do.

Attached: 98up43J.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Was she supposed to throw herself on the funeral pyre?

Yeah, personal experience.
Plus, if any anons seriously read up and do research on the redpilled approach to handling women, you pretty much get the same advice over and over again:
If you're a man, don't be a bitch.
Dominate your woman.

Do you expect a woman to go without dick in pussy forever?

Nice flag schizo

The performers guilt stemmed from orchestrating part of the pedophile elites sex ritual which sold out the sodomized white altar boy to the black culture of hip hop where heavy metal merged narratives with the musical genre of the satanic beast. All this from the nirvana that a 666 black hole sun cult and sound garden menagerie of child rapists parading around as wannabee singers to get teen pussy.

In the end he was guilty all the same in a war that wont be won.
she will still find herself as a nameless petty whore when she is widowed again by death in the war to come. penniless and powerless. Fuck that woman. every bit the satanic witch that Courtney love and the other grunge girl witches are.

>projecting your lack of assertiveness onto others
typical Jow Forums frogcuck. grow some balls faggot

>you should be a widow forever

>he thinks he can singlehandedly overpower the government
A leaf AND a retard.

Pussy

> 'Til death do you part
Don't see the problem. 2 years seems like a reasonable mourning period.

very sad

Attached: rebirth.png (616x616, 155K)

In the end, it doesn't even matter

Isn't that Podesta's nephew? I wonder why he """"killed himself."""" Did he know too much?

Fuck I've been grieving over a gf for 8 years now. Why do break ups hit men so much harder?

Men have a concept of loyalty and unconditional love.

because we have souls...women don't (usually).

post wedding band

It's longer than a year and a day, so...

NO WAY. WOMEN ARE EVIL ROASTIES IT'S TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HOW EVIL THEY ARE

Attached: 838.jpg (680x666, 95K)

We are Defenders of our tribe. In a archaic tribal setting, if your woman disappeared this could only mean one thing,
You fucked up your one and only job, protecting your tribe against other tribes, your women get killed or abducted.
This has been a death sentence for men, and I think that's why Men grieve more than women.
For most Men it's absolutely devastating to be left.

So what happens to tge women of the tribe?
Get killed
Or
Get abducted
and raped into submission till stockholm syndrom settles in.

2 years is beyond a reasonable amount of time.

What, you think any non cuck guy would wait more then s few months before fucking chicks

The guy was a loser that killed him self. No reason she can’t move on with her life

>he blames the government for his lack of testosterone
a mutt AND a cuck

The letter part also explains why women, can recklessly cheat on Men or simply dump them without a second thought. They are designed for it.

Chester is John Podesta's son.

Dont blame him its your problem

A FUCKING LEAF doesn't get to talk about a lack of testosterone.

FUCKING STOP POSTING THAT SHIT.

THOSE POLICES SKETCHES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME SUSPECT.

This crap is just intentional bad intel. you're polly jewish.

Attached: ifthisniggadontshutthefuckup.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

>n-no u r c-cuck n-not me!!!1
pottery

>engaged after 2 years
Meaning she was dating and fu King this other bloke wayyyy earlier. Probably got her hole stretched by bbc after the funeral.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Attached: 124526344859.jpg (250x124, 4K)

the hierarchy of love
God loves Man
Man loves Woman
Woman loves Child
Child loves Cat
Cat loves no one

Attached: [SEAGULL NOISES].jpg (720x360, 30K)

>all the faggots in here saying that 2 years is a reasonable amount of time
You niggers have no clue how this will affect the kids in the long term. The wife is being selfish. She's got enough money to provide for them. There's no excuse.

Based

I don’t get it. Why is this “evil?”

Ehh men cheat too? That being said, I agree that cheating is absolutely dispicable. I stopped dating a girl I kinda liked because I found out she had cheated on her ex boyfriend in the past.

fpbp

woman are definitely evil

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/

They already found the guy who did it. Some serial killer.

Not in the modern age. When my grandfather passed, my grandmother never dated again. Women used to not move on after husbands passed away, men did.

I’d probably wait at least a year if I really loved the person, but yea, there’s nothing wrong with moving on. HE is the one who left his family (including several children), not her.

>Anonymous

Lol a colleague at work, 56 years old, made all a scene after her hsband died from a heart attack. 3 kids and 30+ years of marriage...
8 months later, she announced that she had a new boyfriend... but it's ok, he has multiple appartements so she can now work part time

This is nothing I know a female that had her husband die in accident. Within a day she started dating another man and that guy went to the funeral with her a few days later. Moved in with her two weeks later. Married after a year.

This. Our timeline is speeding up make it stop user.

Attached: 1563909558612.jpg (862x630, 88K)

like 30% of all women have a "backup" man in case their current partner dies, stops earning money, stops being good at sex, stops listening to them rant after the grocery store, etc. whatever is important to them

for men it's just a brown girl in some crap part of the world

There is literally nothing wrong with this

Not surprising, my grandfather remarried within a year of his first wife dying, and my dad remarried about three years after my mom died.

>whatever beta males like you allow them to get away with
How do you stop your wife from getting engaged/dick after you're dead?

Real niggas dont die. Only beta males.

Attached: 1567855091071.png (635x480, 493K)

Agree...Not a thing wrong with this !

Isn't she the one that went on Twitter after he died to announce that she hated him and was fucking the rapper in the band the whole time?

Fucking broiler

>selfishly take your own life
>leave a wife and half a dozen children behind

why should she stop living her life because of him?

she couldnt have mourn it shes already schedule to be wed...

That might have been his ex wife.

Attached: EN_YP_A73.gif (300x250, 28K)

My aunt Donna was the same. Very Italian and loyal to my Uncle Charlie until she joined him in heaven 30 years after his death. She was a rare woman. The rarest and the best.

based

Isn't it strange that men are more logical and women are more emotional yet men suffer more from breakups while women can move on with ease? Do you think it might have more to do with ego or being self centered for both sexes? Genuinely curious on Jow Forums's thoughts.

baist

2 years is enough. Fertile years and all that.

That's not normal; you need help.

More men need to take the medpill. The woman are mostly thots of course, but there is the odd pure one, which is more than you can say about other western women

Most of what you said is bullshit. Women move on easier because they can find a new partner more easily (even if they can't do it right away that very thought is extremely comforting). Simple.

Agreed. Remarrying from widow is different than remarrying because of divorce.

Two years is a long time tho.

>Tattooed tanned thing.
Nothing of value.

I remember all the numale fags bringing up chester after the suicide
>how did it affect you??
bitch not at all, I listened to meteora 10 years ago and thats about it

Attached: 1539288134372.jpg (744x752, 72K)

she just needed another sausage link to park in her roastie beef. it took her a couple years to meat the right guy

Feminism is evil. Women did not evolve the way men do. They are immature in terms of honor. Women raised children and families. That is why so many women are liberals or Commies. It is because they are focused on ideas like "fairness" and "equality", to maintain happy families.

And civilized societies function better on honor and merit. This ensures tge best for all. But women fucked that up once they got the vote.

Everything is evolutionary.

Move on buddy

Who wants to bring back Hammer of the Witches

Attached: 1567400313040.png (738x787, 941K)

Kek

Is this how liberals see it? marriage is a contract and death binds it forever in place, you can't break the contract on your own.

Not every married man, in life or death, can have a dedicated wife like the Crocodile Hunter did. She refuses to date

someone post the haiti-clinton-linkin park connection pls..