HNNNG NEW WORKOUT VID FROM MOMMY

TULSI2020

instagram.com/p/B2HMwgdhSRz/?igshid=qij3sjwi69ji

Attached: E5B45287-C57E-425A-A418-DC85A2E3D435.jpg (728x919, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.
therationalmale.com
tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-immigration-reform
medium.com/@RobletoFire/tulsi-gabbard-has-enemies-in-high-places-6fa7da05284
google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/4/obama-reinstates-catch-and-release-policy-illegals/
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna885896
axios.com/immigration-ice-deportation-trump-obama-a72a0a44-540d-46bc-a671-cd65cf72f4b1.html
nationalreview.com/2014/02/obama-administration-inflating-deportation-numbers-andrew-stiles/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
instagram.com/p/B2HMwgdhSRz/?igshid=qij3sjwi69ji
vocaroo.com/i/s1onHoaJbKWO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BRRRAAAAP
imagine the smell

Okay, Hawaiian punch is mommy.
Russian-Ukrainian prosecutor on Crimea is no longer mommy.

Attached: 34501bbdac973fe002e1b2c69ecd7676.jpg (1615x2707, 687K)

Maybe she’ll go all PTSD on stage and rip her opponents limb from limb.

shut your mouth you disgrace true mommy

Attached: a60_n6rzey3.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

She didn't meet the goal, she's out of the running/race

That's truly weird.
I can tell whenever I get the attention of a woman, she starts to deliberately bend over in front of me. Age old trick. They do it to test the water and see if you're easy to control.

She's got nothing left so she's now reduced to trying to get you to lust for her.

>the /{[(goal)]}\

Yeah, I thought so.
I knew this was going to be a thread that attracted all of the creepy "mommy" posters when I got here.

Attached: Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (1200x900, 812K)

heavily photoshopped image
her face IRL looks like the only warzone she's ever been to

Hello, aunty tulsi,,,, I would luv to kiss your navel and suck the milk from your bobs

More poos! Great!

Attached: 1559760394110.jpg (1290x1935, 511K)

Press 1 if you eat dat ass

>instagram.
fucking instagram.
Our modern realpolitik has become just a landscape of narcissistic thot posting.

Attached: 1487135578525.jpg (301x419, 112K)

I actually like her for her stances on the issues. She is pretty much the only anti war candidate. I don't care about her looks like many people on this board do.
I've seen better looking women.

>amerimutt goblina
>blonde blue eyed qt
man hard choice

Attached: thumb-1920-774384.jpg (1920x1200, 183K)

The future president will be an Instagram model

jesus fucking christ
she's simply too good for this clown planet

Attached: erecc.jpg (606x720, 59K)

Just fyi, literally only desperate candidates who have no chance of winning resort to these types of tactics.....

Attached: 2.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 35K)

webm

Attached: Video by tulsigabbard-B2HMwgdhSRz.webm (480x600, 1.5M)

What a whore. I never wear tight leggings that showed my balls and my ass. The leggins are just to show their pussylips and ass. Also only exercising is spreading her pussy and ass.

>wuz in Army
>Still do PT
>Stay fit

>her stances on the issues
Found the libshit. Trying to appeal to center, are we?

Wow, she's anti-war? That totally negates the fact that shes
>pro rapefugee
>pro gun control
>mentally weak
>incapable of doing anything significant during her time as a public servant
It's unbecoming when someone who is supposed to be a little more honorable stoops to the level of a tinder thot.
Women who post workout videos are self-indulgent attention whores. Not fit for any public service.
She's so superficial she had to edit her photo.

she's been posting workout videos for years brainlet

Why doesn’t anyone ever make brap webms with this stuff?
Anyone noticed how all of the video editing “anons” suddenly left the boards after 2016? Makes me wonder

like trump tweets?
kill yourself dumb kid

Not as bad as yang's face, but yikes

Attached: tulsi-750x.jpg (750x422, 48K)

you could always put on some cute tights

sry
best quality

Attached: only vp8 support.png (874x337, 85K)

would eat the braps out of that nasty culo

then do it
install kdenlive and lern

Fine, if you're being unbiased
1) Who is being compared?
2) What are her strengths?

if you're just being

No matter what your choice, grown men calling grown women that they are attracted to "mommy" is pretty creepy. It's a cringe blue pilled thing to do.

Attached: 1567742051284m.jpg (1024x839, 141K)

Moving the goalposts, a common tactic for tulsi supporters

Attached: s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg (640x468, 51K)

slide thread

dilate

Attached: 1504037778730.jpg (565x800, 59K)

>What are her strengths?
Why would he help you with your shilling?

Wow would sniff

Attached: 1567811434123.jpg (321x264, 8K)

More surface area, load won't drip so much with all those nooks and crannies.

Th6y had to Shut Her Down
she Knew too much, from serving oversees and witnessing firsthand how violent and destructive the desert rats get

>who is being compared
Warren, not only are her policies are more fleshed out, SHE is the true anti-war candidate, tulsi supported iraq and afghanistan at one ppint
>what are her strengths
The fact that she is a two-term senator from massachussets

Attached: tulsi_gabbard_-copy.jpg (618x410, 37K)

Being as anti war as she is literally makes her more fiscally conservative than the vast majority of anyone running for president right now-- and that includes President MAGA and his buddies Netanyahu and John Bolton.

Democrats are secretly pretty tough on illegal immigration, but they don't brag about it.
Only issue I'd really worry about is gun control, but the more a Democratic candidate stays away from the establishment, the less likely they are to threaten gun rights. Besides, I still think that the GOP will do a good job defending the second amendment from being infringed upon too much in the Congress.
Democrats don't have very much of a spine, so they will easily water down any gun legislation-- in the event that they can ever implement any

>Women who post workout videos arecself-indulgent attention whores
Yeah, all women are like that.
I don't get triggered by that.
It's in their nature.

therationalmale.com

Learn about women's basic nature.

Attached: 1567436069236.jpg (498x328, 34K)

TFW she looks like my wife

pics

have sex

Attached: 1565385441875.jpg (544x768, 120K)

your fat sweaty ass isn't gonna win you the nomination bitch lmao

Attached: 35622312055_b7e11eb10b.jpg (480x462, 45K)

Dude, she wants more refugees in the USAnd has plans to increase h1b visas to india, and like i msntioned in another post, she actually supported uraq and afghanistan at one point, unlike other candidates who did not support it from it's inception, and she literally raised her hand when asked if she would give illegals free healthcare, she supports DACA, and wants a pathway to citozenship for them
>tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-immigration-reform

I love fit and thicc

Attached: 1567791497047.jpg (1165x1075, 81K)

silence meme flaggot

bitch has the cheese face

here's a rough draft

Attached: braaap.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

>tfw no brown gf to drink coconut milk out of
why even live?

No, that's not it.
She stepped down from the DNC to endorse Bernie Sanders in 2016.
She betrayed Queen Hillary Clinton, and now the establishment are getting their revenge on her making up all kinds of bullshit about her, and deputizing talent representative agencies to do a lot of the dirty work.

medium.com/@RobletoFire/tulsi-gabbard-has-enemies-in-high-places-6fa7da05284

Now they say that she's a Hindu nationalist who hates Muslims, will nuke Muslim countries simply for the joy of killing Muslims, hates gay people, and somehow loves war.

It's to the point where Gabbard triggers the lefty SJW's over bullshit claims that she hates Muslims and gays.

Attached: 1_1jJ-fzkzYqizIQTw13LLRQ.jpg (1262x826, 137K)

israel fears Tulsi “Kike Killer” Gabbard

>bullshit claims that she hates Muslims and gays.
Which she disavowed, and she hates white people more

Attached: 1561780976311.png (596x289, 40K)

Reminds me of Batman lol

Yeah, and Obama had nice things to say about immigrants too, while he deported a record amount of illegals under his administration.
At this point, President MAGA will lose to Obama's deportation record because President Hope and Change was more efficient at it (less theatrics over immigration and more actual crackdowns).
Democrats say one thing and do another on that issue.

I really don't care about her flip flopping on the war issue. She actually bothered to meet Bashar Al Assad instead of demonizing the guy compulsively. Diplomacy is how we avoid bullshit globalist wars

tfw none of that matters since Creepy Joe will get the nomination lmao.

braaapppppp

This

Are those plums all going in her pussy and asshole?

>he deported a record amount of illegals under his administration.
people dont actually believe this right? turned away at the border is not a deportation

>does nothing for three years but suck rich donor dick while swarming this country with spics and lying about building the wall and locking her up

Bernie's going to win because he's paying everyone off with various gibs and Trump's base has seen what a lying cunt he is

>google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/4/obama-reinstates-catch-and-release-policy-illegals/
>google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna885896
You do realise obama's numbers were inflated because the policy of catch and release right? Not only that the reason why HE signed DACA and am eo is because his amnesty bill failed to pass either the house or the senate, and as the other link mentions, he actually enacted policies that kept familiez together, i don't know who you're trying to fool, someone who was a hardliner againat immigration wouldn't even consider a policy lime DACA, which is something tulsi supports
>tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-immigration-reform

Attached: Dream-Feature-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

Faith restored, my good man

Attached: 79092E6A-3634-4FAA-896D-BFB25D82B221.jpg (283x178, 9K)

She's not evil enough

Jesus christ, she's like a little fuck goblin.

axios.com/immigration-ice-deportation-trump-obama-a72a0a44-540d-46bc-a671-cd65cf72f4b1.html

Kill yourself, you dirty Parscale kike.

By the way, has he locked her up yet? Has he locked up any of the deep state criminals? He didn't just lie about immigration to get elected. Every one of his core campaign promises was a lie. Fuck him and fuck you.

Attached: fuckyou.png (1564x990, 96K)

She's out because she's the only candidate who opposes the (((military-security complex))) endless war agenda

God, I wish I was that floor.
Stomp me, Mommy

>nationalreview.com/2014/02/obama-administration-inflating-deportation-numbers-andrew-stiles/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
>www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html%3f_amp=true
Yea, axios is not a good slurce, and as was dxplained before, obama enacted the policy of catch and release, meaning border patrol could not capture an alien, and had to release them, thus inflating numbers

>virgin divorced christcuck slav single mother mommy vs chad married Indo-ARYAN worshiping mommy
The choice is simple.

Attached: C31KkBWUkAAIgsT.jpg (480x480, 29K)

ITT: MIGAtards unironically bashing her for staying fit (something shes been doing for years)

Go drown in Diet Coke you orangeniggers

>instagram.com/p/B2HMwgdhSRz/?igshid=qij3sjwi69ji
Lol. Like a child pretending. Kek.

Wow Sherlock, how did you detect a thread with a pic of Tulsi gabbards bent over ass with a link to her doing squats would attract posters who would make comically sexual posts?

Don't you know how to follow the disconnect between rhetoric and policies among the Democratic Party yet?
DACA was never really meant to be a policy with a realistic chance. It was just a government initiative to take down all the DACA recipients information and put that all in a big government database for the national security state to use in other areas.

It's just like the bullshit over reparations.
Everyone knows reparations are never going to happen, but saying that you're open to the issue doesn't just help you with certain kinds of voters (despite the fact that most black and Hispanic voters know the Dems are full of shit on these issues), it is the perfect ploy to data mine key demographics.

Democrats are subservient to the big tech lobby

Attached: 1567721305462.jpg (570x856, 66K)

>comically sexual posts?
>calling women you're attracted to "mommy"
pick one

Oh yea, mommy tulsi is squatting down to fart right in my face. Mmmmmmmmm.

vocaroo.com/i/s1onHoaJbKWO

SHE WAVED TO ME

Attached: pleased frog.jpg (300x250, 8K)

Thanks for the reminder
>come home white man

What if it's a wet fart where you can feel the particles

Have you tried sucking a dick or getting fucked in the ass by a man? That's probably more to your liking than womxn

t-take m-my g-guns mommy, just please touch me on my wee wee with that majestic ass

more people than ever support trump brainlet. go outside.

>female president
>ever
My sides

Thats called a shit, son

based. nice trips.

Attached: 1562906885377.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

>Cardio
>CrossFit
No thanks

>democrates are subservient to the big tech lobby
And you aren't? This is just the tracker Hiro has on the blue boards. It's even worse here.

Attached: kill pill.png (777x627, 61K)

No, Kamala Harris is getting the nomination.
Creepy Joe and the others are just controlled opposition.

Attached: 1564696246390.jpg (750x747, 93K)

lmao can't wait to see the seething threads when she d r o p s.

Oh fuck no.
America pls. No biden. No trump. Elect a dog instead to scare the muzzies away.