Mfw Jow Forums hates trump now, but they’re still 100% going to vote for him because they have no other choice

>mfw Jow Forums hates trump now, but they’re still 100% going to vote for him because they have no other choice

Attached: 9592F04A-31B3-47A6-9335-151533BA18E4.jpg (510x340, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/
mobile.twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1098034970856181760
washingtonpost.com/politics/federal-prosecutors-drop-investigation-of-wife-of-bernie-sanders-adviser-says/2018/11/13/4b567468-e76e-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4199ebc4953d
youtu.be/HH0AvaG3SqQ
youtu.be/NZBrA2N5pBQ
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1170336318599114755
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll vote for whoever stops the European genocide.

>but they’re still 100% going to vote for him because they have no other choice
well dems make it very hard for even most devoted of their followers with last couple of decades with schizo statements and even more schizo leaders

well at least one person comes to mind, but they’ll never vote in their own interest so who cares

Attached: 826E7C27-B54C-4C29-898E-D0D9EDEEB21C.jpg (1024x764, 211K)

it's sad really

But I don't hate Trump

>own interest

Attached: HKwP8E.jpg (840x840, 100K)

>flashbacks to 2016
>bernie bros used to say "im voting for the lesser of 2 evils" when killary won primary
>half voted for trump, the other half voted for the russian spy on the green party ballot
it'll happen again....

Attached: losingit.jpg (699x702, 175K)

There is no political solution.

Attached: 1567029748925.jpg (600x461, 140K)

Bernie is out for his own pocket. Same as any other career politician. We should vote for the president that pushes term limits for all other seats in government. Senate, house, congress... Hell, maybe even supreme court.

I voted Trump in 2016 and I'll vote for the Democrat in 2020.

Back in 2016 I was an angry kid whose parents were divorcing, my first gf had cheated on me and turned into a stalker, and I lived in motherfucking Berkeley where people were advocating white genocide.

I felt like my life was out of my control, and I did the one thing that made me feel like I had a bit of power -- I voted for Trump. It felt good to watch the plastic society around me have its smug little plans blown out of the water. I'll cherish that memory always, but I'm in a much healthier place these days and I'll be voting for someone who isn't a complete disaster.

Yep, and "be honorable, don't vote" shills are in mass.
The constant efforts to try and prevent Trump from winning only validate the need for him to win.

But there's political chess piece on the board.

I don’t hate him and will vote for him

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/

Next election is going to be so fucking messy, with so much dirty play that if you were wanted to give them the finger then 2020 is the best time.
TV - endless petty lies
Google - filtering the "wrong" searches
Twitter - silencing the "wrong" people
The whole left extremist retards
etc etc

If I wanted to see tears I know what I would vote 2020.

That said personally I wanted more Tulsi.

Attached: 1d9.jpg (496x690, 61K)

>He still thinks voting matters
What's it like being retarded?

Attached: 1561016852005.jpg (750x578, 155K)

well it doesn't matter because you live in california and it'll always go democrat anyways since we don't elect by majority
proxy retard

I forgot the best part. I live in a battleground state now.

Never voted in my life, not about to start now

boy, are you in for some awful legislation afterward too.

jokes on you. i'm not voting

>be a butt hurt shill and make a post claiming Jow Forums "hates trump now" because the cops are coming to arrest his pedophile shareblue ass and is salty.

>Battleground state
nobody here calls them that
(You)

give this guy some jewjew cum

Quit larping you glownig

Imagine unironically believing people opting not to have children at the same rate as another group of people is genocide. Literally sjw tier manipulation of already defined words. Please differentiate how this isn't just like claiming someone sitting across from you is rape.

You have to understand... trump has spent the majority of his first term fighting uphill against a congress that hated him.

But now he's finally consolidating his power and is showing a lot of strength.

If trump gets a second term, he's going to be extremely strong, and he's going to be able to do a lot more than he has been able to do so far.

>He finna do it guys the 4d chess will soon happen!!!!
Pathetic.

mobile.twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1098034970856181760
washingtonpost.com/politics/federal-prosecutors-drop-investigation-of-wife-of-bernie-sanders-adviser-says/2018/11/13/4b567468-e76e-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4199ebc4953d
>pic unrelated

Attached: cyxkEVqiiLy2ofdgrJNxeZC3WCHPBwR7MjUDzY4kBNr81LvfMrKuFTKG2crzKYduioLjKHJ7VVwcM4pePAukEWv1tN5nhys92Haj (1024x342, 75K)

>if i talk like a nigger, maybe he'll vote a for a nigger for president
no

>literally ignoring all the officials, doj and ceos stepping down from positions and not seeing re elections; mass suicidings; military operations being conducted all across the nation.

>n-n-n-nothings h-h-happening guys
youtu.be/HH0AvaG3SqQ
youtu.be/NZBrA2N5pBQ

>epstein? whos that? Look at all these sudden string of shootings instead.

Attached: hillary-clinton-envelope-george-h-w-bush-funeral-e1544147604673.png (640x312, 266K)

>how is importing millions upon millions of hostile 65 IQ savages & forcing you to pay for them to breed while you're government allows jews to pump your communities with opiates & legally turning your kids into trannies, pushing propaganda to only young white children to not breed. How is that causing population to decline? How?
Beats me, shlomo, it's just a conspiracy, I'm gonna go back reddit where I can be blamed for all the world's ills & virtue signal about how I don't have a right to exist like a good goy.

Do you know who Yang is? Do you know who Tulsi is? Do you know who the Lolbertarians and Greens are? There are so many alternatives, we can't decide. And then there are still the Boomers, Jews, and Trumptards trying to keep us from finding out who the most viable alternative is.

Stay mad. You don't speak for Jow Forums and never will moshe.

Attached: Marking jew.jpg (320x230, 30K)

none of those people will ever be allowed to reach office, if bernie can't get in then there's no way in hell any of those people will.

This could've been your president.
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1170336318599114755

kill yourself shill rat

Not nearly as bad as the opposition though
That's the point

Yes trumps a nigger

He didnt even put hillary in jail LOL delusional!

The best thing about mossad is that they have murdered a lot of jews.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein literally glowing.jpg (288x288, 29K)

>Jow Forums is a tranny named mohammed

>voting for obnoxious granny
american politics

Sooo... No one then?

Attached: 1567716773809m.jpg (640x398, 71K)

you alright bong

Bill Maher will vote for Trump, all the leftist elitists will vote Trump, because they want to remain rich. It's literally the only thing that matters to them. They spew leftism to keep working, they don't all believe it. None of them are handing the keys to any Dem right now. Rest easy.

>77 year old commie
>bigger ties to kikes than even Ted Cruz
Kill yourself.