Redpill me on homosexuality

Attached: main-qimg-e54f7fed8c2c6780830ce6912a6ac762-c.jpg (600x744, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pretty gay.

It's brownpilled

the botty is only for the poo poo

Their a curse bestowed upon civilization.

Attached: 1567395719689.jpg (400x400, 56K)

pee pee goes in poo poo

Attached: 1567395703660.png (692x591, 61K)

Attached: 1567395686733.jpg (806x656, 365K)

pastebin.com/ETuhB7wJ
Have this for starters kek

dont use the word gay
call them sodomites

Attached: 1564408728258.png (1584x2016, 412K)

Attached: 1564331259509.png (1024x1324, 386K)

It’s gay

Attached: 1564331240620.png (700x906, 262K)

bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/

shillings for bugs should get you killed.

Attached: Pride Month.jpg (1500x1941, 648K)

Attached: 1564331090064.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

I have no problem with homosexuals as long as they stay far away from my children.

Attached: 1554002432802.jpg (500x505, 23K)

fags deserve death

Faggot.

Attached: 1564331203454m.jpg (1024x613, 148K)

Attached: 1560040356741.jpg (737x815, 86K)

(((Bergman)))

And one day, for no reason at all...

Attached: 1280px-S._Bear_Bergman_at_the_Center_for_Sex_and_Culture.jpg (1280x942, 232K)

They reproduce by molesting kids.

"A civilizational curse" remarked the wise man Anres, "a people emergent only in times of weakness to further destroy the nation" he continued

Attached: 1564331179127.jpg (500x463, 61K)

Attached: 1564331146718.png (1506x3976, 443K)

YOU HAVE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE HORMONES IN YOUR BODY. WHEN YOU SEE QUEERNESS IT MEANS THE BALANCE IS THROWN OFF.

ABNORMALITIES IN NATURE ARE THE BIRTH PAINS THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS.

YOU

PRIDE ALONE IS A GOD DAMNED SIN NOT TO MENTION DESECRATION TO THY LORD'S RAINBOW ...

RAINBOW HAS 7 COLORS THAT WE CAN SEE...

NEVER DESECRATE A UNIVERSAL EMBLEM.

If you like fucking dudes, you like fucking dudes. You don’t need a flag or a community to do it. This really should be a non-issue. Even the Vikings had fags. The fag on the giving end was treated like all the other dudes, the fag on the receiving end was called a fag and put with the rest of the women.

"Thou whoth not know proper rebellion shall be destroyed" -Dmi

Attached: 1564321238547.png (617x1404, 181K)

>redpill me on homosexuality
It's gay. Enjoy your AIDS

Attached: poor_degenerate_charlie.jpg (455x744, 166K)

REMEMBER OBAMA PROMOTED AND LEGALIZED UNNATURAL HOLY UNIONS...

JOAN RIVERS LAST INTERVIEW WE ALL KNOW MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN A TRANNY...

CHINA AND NORTH KOREA DID NOT GET OBAMA'S GAY PRIDE PROMOTION.....

UGH..

YOU

>REMEMBER OBAMA PROMOTED AND LEGALIZED UNNATURAL HOLY UNIONS...
You don't say..

Attached: nigger_tranny.jpg (284x177, 9K)

its fucking gay you fucking fag

Butthole pleasures are human rights

HETEROSEXUAL PEOPLE WILL NOT EXCEPT THEM EVEN AFTER A SEX CHANGE..

YOU

MEN WILL WEAR WOMAN'S CLOTHING AND WOMEN WILL WEAR MEN'S CLOTHING= SEX CHANGE SURGERY...

MASTER A BIBLE

LEARN ANATOMY..

YOU

faggots breed by reprocruiting

Attached: 1563588712181m.jpg (1024x1017, 74K)

Kill them All!

Attached: 1567640487447.jpg (398x9766, 2.21M)

Can't believe I have to check myself. This place truly is reddit now.

Check 'em.

Attached: bk5xnwxj1ed01.png (617x467, 364K)

AIDS

The main concern is a) It's moral and arguably more important b) it spreads disease, especially HIV.

It tends to go against nature and if everyone practiced it, the human race would die off - something leftists are well-known for being giddy about.

fuck you, your post is right smack dab in the middle of a slide thread. you're lucky anybody read it scrolling by that fast.

Pardon me, I meant to say its 'moral ramifications'...

Bill IDIOT GATES OPERATES GREEN SCREEN OBAMA.....

GEE WHY DIDN'T ANYONE HUNT OBAMA DOWN... RIGHT.

REAL OBAMA WAS SHOT IN HEAD ON RED CARPET IN AUSTIN TEXAS ... ALEX JONES COVERED IT.

PEOPLE MARVELED AND WONDERED AFTER THE 1ST BEAST WITH WOUNDS ON HIS HEAD....

W IS 6TH LETTER IN HEBREW 666= WWWEB BILL GATES.

OBAMA MADE SURE EVEN THE POOREST OF POOR GOT A FREE CELLPHONE.

CELLPHONE IN POCKET KILLS THE SEEDS WHICH HAVE YET TO BE BORN... GO MICROWAVE A EGG

GEE WHY IS ABORTION TABOO(?)

MAKE AMERICA THINK AGAIN.

TRUMP IS THE LAWLESS ONE.

JARED KUSHNER IS NOT A REAL JEW SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31-09-32-04-1.png (720x327, 456K)

as an atheist I understand now why God destroyed Sodom and Gemorrah after living my youth in 21st century America

Attached: CexFaVMW8AIZzaL.jpg (610x377, 33K)

Fpbp

I thought the same but my final pill was

"You restored me to health and let me live. Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back." ~ Isaiah 38:16-17

Literal criminals.

based, thanks for this verse user

Forced sexual segregation, implying a Homosexuality is the true answer. When you don't segregate you have random reproduction, like feral animals. This is inferior to selective reproduction. When you don't let men intermingle with women, you don't have random children. You then collect semen, breed humans selectively, and then you can create legitimate optimization, as well as specialization in the human race that is seen in every domesticated animal, while the genetic role specialization is very visible in dogs.

This is a proven science, easily 10,000 years old, that the human race is unwilling to apply to themselves. We've even gotten to Tier 2 of selective breeding in the fact that we can genetically modify crops and animals to make them even better than can be done with selective breeding. Fucking degenerates need to die. Forcibly castrate nigh all men, impregnate every woman with down-syndrome, sickle cell, Tay-Sachs, cystic fibrosis, quadriplegic dwarfs, then spend 100% of the GDP keeping these fucking monsters alive. If you're going to turn your nose up at fucking science, commit, motherfuckers. I can't stand this shit.

It's fucking disgusting to see a domesticated animal that after 10,000 years isn't genetically refined, but instead, the opposite is done because you've culled and exterminated the strong and able-bodied with wars. When we've gotten to the point where we can GMO cabbage to have fucking scorpion venom, you're fucking godforsaken degenerates at this point for failing to utilize the 10,000 year old science of animal husbandry.

You forcibly cull people with contagious diseases such as STDs. Instantly, the rate of STD transmission drops to 0. You forcibly cull people with heritable illnesses. Now the rate of people born unintentionally with inherited disease drops to 0, while you can still breed a selected few of these people in order to experiment on, develop new medicines, essentially turning an economic burden into a profitable animal.

WHY DO THEY ALL HANG OUT AT BURGER KING....

SERIOUSLY WTF(?)...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26-20-42-19-1.png (540x782, 390K)

There's nothing wrong with it, pride parades and promiscuity are the real problems.

THE GOVERNMENT GAVE TO MUCH FREE WELFARE BENEFITS AND THEY HAVE BRED LIKE RATS....

QUEER PEOPLE DONT PROCREATE...

FEMALE HORMONES FOUND IN CITY WATER ALL OF THE USA ....

DEPOPULATION AGENDA...

YOU

Hormones can be absorbed through the skin...

STOP BATHING ...IT IS DANGEROUS.. SERIOUSLY

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03-19-28-27-1.png (428x318, 154K)

/thread

we wanted to contain them by blowing the bridges heading into san francisco, but when the fags found out, they offered to do it for us, and now they won't stop sucking on the suspension cables.

Attached: 1536796311120.jpg (817x981, 184K)

THEY NEED TO EAT MOUNTAIN OYSTERS...

6 COLORED QUEER RAINBOW CROSSWALKS WENT UP IN SAN ANTONIO TEXAS UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP....

TEXAS WTF... GET A ROPE

YOU

THE ALPHABET COMMUNITY - LBGTQ P.... THEY DO NOT MAKE UP THE MAJORITY QUIT CATERING TO QUEERNESS.

YOU

It’s dudes the suck each other’s dicks and fuck each other in the ass hole.

Dude they’re ugly you could have at least posted hot studs with decent hair cuts

but if we can increase the rate of homosexualization of texas faster than the rate of mexicanization, we can keep the mexicans from breeding and eventually retake the state

Attached: 107788-1727.jpg (320x240, 47K)

I would hate fags, but I am one (bi). Oh well

Attached: 1557687287747.png (588x617, 507K)

ITS GAY

SERIOUSLY...
QUIT MAKING ILL BEHAVIOR FAMOUS...

IT'S MADNESS...

LAWLESSNESS...

FML

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26-20-52-21-1.png (574x327, 414K)

It's a damn shame that you're likely to get far more support from this community than my legitimate, scientific argument.

A homosexual community doesn't reproduce, but you can forcibly artificially inseminate a sexually segregated population of females. When you have complete control over the individuals that are created, yo no longer have inferior quality individuals. You have something called quality control. When you control people in the same manner as domesticated animals, you can control the birthrate and ensure that it is competitive. The consent of a mare is irrelevant when the farmer desires to inseminate it with the seed of a race horse. The same applies to people. You're fucking degenerates for thinking that you are somehow profoundly different from any other domesticated animal. You are literally fucking idenitcal, just another mammal, another beast of burden, like an Ox, a specialized animal like a bomb-sniffing dog. You're a fucking animal, so act like it.

Humanism, believing that the human being is literally a fucking God, is the reason why you have this incredible degree of degeneracy.

Homosexuals do not reproduce, true. People who use condoms are functionally identical in this manner, people who use birth control, functionally identical to homosexuality, to pedophillia, to bestiality. You're disgusting creatures and need to be destroyed if you are unwilling to salvage this festering corpse of a species and work tirelessly to ensure genetic quality in an effort to optimize the function of yourselves.

You're entire species is literally nothing but niggers. No initiative to improve upon yourself, no initiative to solve problems, no capactiy to suffer through diligent hard work in order to reap benefit, you expect things to be handed to you, to fall into your lap, you expect to be treated like KANGZ when you're unworthy of being called life, let alone an animal. You are unworthy of life, a cancer, a blight upon the planet.

It's unnormal

PEOPLE SHOULD FEAR THE LORD.

BLESSED ARE THE MEEK THEY SHALL INHERIT THE WORLD.

MEEK....

WE HAVE THE AMISH PEOPLE...

LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31-08-11-43.png (720x1280, 439K)

Checked

The point here, is that all humans are literally niggers. Whites are just the long-winded book-learned niggers who think they're fucking God incarnate because they can read. You're all literally fucking niggers. If you hate niggers, see it in yourself to despise the human race for acting in the exact same manner. Even science reminds you that you're all just different colored niggers.

Clearly when you try to build a society with a rainbow of niggers, you end up with fucking Africa. You end up with a civilization so savage that it has not developed the wheel. That is the quality of your civilization right now,. given your natural physical and psychological capacity, you are literally fucking Africa right now. It is perfectly possible for you to do things right, to make things "white" as you want to claim, but this requires that you stop worshiping yourself, succumbing to vice, and placing delusional narcissism, hedonism, and barbarism above establishing a functional society.

The answer is Animal Husbandry, at least at the simplest form. The reason why animals don't get to vote, don't get pensions, and don't/shouldn't rights is because these things hinder the capacity of the farm to succeed. You've weight your species down with the heroin, pcp, and crack-cocaine of narcissism, delusions of divine grandeur, and hedonism.

You're literally fucking animals, you're not gods. Treat yourself like animals, in the ways prescribed by science. At this rate, given your identical mentality, the human race is not going to get any further than a hoodlum nigger in the ghetto dreaming of being a fucking rapper. Meaning nothing but poverty and ideally being murdered.

AND PEOPLE WERE SEPARATED BY LANGUAGE COUNTRIES AND RACE FOR A REASON....

TO EACH IS THEIR OWN.

PEOPLE ARE LIKE PIGS GREEDY AND THEY COME IN EVERY DAMN COLOR.

MEEK INHERIT THE WORLD...

GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN MAKE SENSE(?)

YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26-18-36-14-1.png (397x300, 177K)

Attached: 1533396254592.jpg (1609x2048, 270K)

Attached: 1502120993201.png (2575x3175, 998K)