Climate Change Denial Thread

Hey,
I'm interested in discussing climate change.
What are some genuine arguments against the existence (or the extent anthropogenic factors contribute) of climate change?

I'll get the ball rolling asserting that it's undeniable that CFCs resulted in the degradation of the ozone layer. With this in mind, is it not reasonable to assume that humans can influence the atmosphere in a variety of other ways (not even specifically attributed to greenhouse gases).

I look forward to reading what you think and trust it'll be constructive, as I know Jow Forums always is.
xxx

Attached: climate change gif.gif (640x352, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEWoPzaDmOA
anthropogenic-carbon-dioxide-global-warming.net/
theburningplatform.com/2016/04/15/the-hydro-flask-challenge-to-anthropogenic-climate-change/
bitchute.com/video/yC4y0OjxbI3m/
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/16562-finnish-scientists-effect-of-human-activity-on-climate-change-insignificant.html
sweetliberty.org/issues/environment/ozonefreon_fraud.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That bastarding Climate Change touched my bum when I was little
It is still sore
One day I'll stab the cunt, I swear on me Staffordshire Bull Terriewrs's life, m8

Attached: Disdain.png (1464x712, 642K)

I have yet to see a solution beyond more taxes on the average person.

It's been warmer in the recent past. We are currently in a warming cycle of the sun and have been for a century. We would expect it to get warmer. The CO2 adds only a little extra warming but the overall trend of warming or cooling is dictated by solar activity.

Attached: 1560090458106.jpg (1200x7222, 1.57M)

If you can understand climate force you can understand how insignificant our effect on the world is.
youtube.com/watch?v=rEWoPzaDmOA

exactly this.

it's just a big transfer of wealth from us to the rich and government nothing more. even if we give them billions they still wont do anything except ask for more.

The climate changes, that's what it does. This is what a "climate" is, the Earth is not a model it's in a constant state of flux. The sun and gravity itself has the largest impact on the Earth's "climate". We can change the climate as humans but just barely.

The point of the anthropogenic climate change 'movement' is a nefarious globalist sovereignty and wealth redistribution scheme. There is no other purpose to the movement beyond surrendering your rights, your sovereignty, your wealth and resources to an unelected cabal of globalist bolshevik scum. They expect you to pay your tithe and surrender you life to them, they'll tell you it's for the planet but they're going to take you for everything you've got then distribute it to 3 billion Africans who will raze the planet like orcs.

Attached: 1501788724332.jpg (825x635, 64K)

The carbon dioxide panic is a jewish scam, but climate change is real and cause by poor uban planning, pollution, geoengineering, solar activity,... If you aren't retarded, read this:

anthropogenic-carbon-dioxide-global-warming.net/

theburningplatform.com/2016/04/15/the-hydro-flask-challenge-to-anthropogenic-climate-change/

fuck kikes who say they can predict weather. prove it with a simulation, oh thats right we cant have an accurate simulation so any prediction will only be that. a guess ((("preddiction"))).

gues who has stocks in renewable energies that they are pushing? them of course

>how insignificant our effect on the world is

Except it's not insignificant.
Air pollution, plastic pollution, CFCs.
Radioactive particles were detected in western Europe following Chernobyl.

Even our cities can contribute to flash flooding.
Our impact may be minuscule from a planetary perspective (human existence is a blink of an eye and all that), but the effect on human society will be significant, won't it?
Also, I'm under no delusion of initiating a crusade to "save the planet". I only care about humans.

The "Hockey Stick" was a fraud.. End of discussion. There is no proof of man made temp increase.

Looks interesting; I'll check it out!
I agree that CO2 isn't as threatening compared to all those other factors.
I'm not on either side of the fence, just trying to dis-spell any myths from both sides to make an informed opinion.
Thanks.
xxx

Claiming that climate change is anthropogenic is denying climate change.

Brilliant thread OP, i can see you are a devout believer in science, much like myself - an intellectual.

This is why i deny the significance of anthropomorphic climate change, as the science is right here.
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/16562-finnish-scientists-effect-of-human-activity-on-climate-change-insignificant.html

This isn't the first time the IPCC have been called out for manipulating data, or perhaps simply "making a miscalculation". Thankfully there are other scientists out there to correct these mistakes.

Attached: muh agw.jpg (776x888, 284K)

I don't doubt that it's being used as an excuse for "global-collaboration" i.e. global government. Which is where a lot of the disdain in the Climate Change conversation comes from.
Change has to come from the individual level, but people can't be arsed to they delegate that responsibility to the government.

>I'll get the ball rolling asserting that it's undeniable that CFCs resulted in the degradation of the ozone layer.

Try again.

Ozone and Freon® Fraud
sweetliberty.org/issues/environment/ozonefreon_fraud.htm

Freon® was developed and patented by the DuPont Company. Ironically, the DuPont patents on Freon® ran out at about the same time the government decrees to ban the use of Freon® were issued.

what climate change?
everything is still the same as ever
you dont have real evidence for climate change other than what (((some people))) claim

Wait so this is a hoax denial thread? I'm anti-hoax denial

haha yeah
The world would be doomed without us, eh? ;)
xxx