Bars are Going Out Of Business Because Men are MGTOW

Jon Taffer isn’t suprise any more. More bar owners want to partner with him. Girls Night Out is no longer as profitable as it was back in 2009. It peak in 1999. By 2029 it will be Suicide to let women drink for less or free.

Attached: E23917CF-D9DA-4A48-A399-52DCF426488A.jpg (1536x1176, 1.17M)

I spent $150 at the bar last night. Hungover as fuck user.

Attached: 1563909558612.jpg (862x630, 88K)

people are getting tired of the bar culture
what do you expect when girls get piss drunk, sleep with a guy knowing full well what shes doing, then accuse him of rape when they regret it?

Why would i pay for over priced drinks in some loud degenerate place when i can do the same cheaper at home.

Good.
Why should women get special treatment and free drinks?
Good bars where men hang out will always make profit.

Guys the bar culture been with us in the West for centuries. Its declined now because women gon MUH FEMINISTS. Otherwise men and women would be drinking together like good ole tines.

Attached: 6FC541ED-0AA8-488B-BFED-C16EFBEC9070.jpg (640x802, 38K)

I don't even drink at all, and I know many people my age are like that too.

Attached: 1560845134080.gif (358x480, 1.73M)

Bars are so over priced it’s retarded.

Same.

Beer is cheaper at home, I can lounge in comfort while shitposting, and my bathroom doesn't smell like piss.

>MGTOW
people aren't going out as much. They stay at home, get fat, stay on the internet

>everything on Jow Forums is true

Posts proofs or gtfo. Not saying I don't believe you but provide a source faggot.

Not really. Got two draft beers yesterday for 6bix. I was in Japan last year and you could pay 1000yen a draft and there would be a bigger crowd

too expensive
no time to get wasted
people are terrible
service is terrible
most places are terrible
music is HORRIBLE
the whole atmosphere just sucks I would rather stay at home watching Rick and Morty in my pajamas

Bar Rescue 2030 will just be John Taffer auctioning off sex slaves. The pendulum swings back, frens

its a shame women are even allowed in bars

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-123218~2.png (1094x1739, 1.49M)

Specials catering to women are grounds for lawsuits claiming sexual discrimination against men.

No it's because beer is $6 and a fucking hamburger is $14. I hope all bar owners go bankrupt.

It's because the police, courts and states are profiting from drinking and driving.
You are not allowed to have any freedom if a risk is involved. Unless it profits the parasites in the judicial system.

80 20 rule finally caught up to the profit margin. Males who are not rich can't afford to pay for Chad's harem, nor would they want to. This makes the bar scene a colossal waste of time for most men. Good bye profits.

Proof? Go to Bar. Tell us how many women you met. Then tell us how much money you lost.

Its really just because a lot of them charge too much and don't stay open late enough.
Whatever, college parties are a million times better, no where else on earth can you walk up to a girl twerking her ass, put your hands on her hips, she glances over her shoulder to see if she likes the way you look, and then she grinds her ass into you and in like 5-10 mins you can escalate it into a hookup and possibly a new fuck buddy

Not at any bar or club can you do that, college parties are something magical
>inb4 degenerate
Non ironically dont care

Attached: 1566408137972.jpg (244x220, 8K)

just blame womens rights
they should be at home watching the kids and cooking dinner
you go to the bar to unwind with the lads, sing some songs, gamble a bit

also i guess this slightly

Two things killed bar culture in the U.S. Smoking bans and harsher DUI laws.

What no tip? Don't ever come to this bar again.

I'm glad dudebros are steering clear of nasty bar whores. Saving quite a bit of money too! Good on you, dudebros!

fags

This. When I was in college girls gone wild came to town and seeing how degenerate women become is a turn off

This. Drunk women in public houses, clubs or pubs, in public generally or at parties are awful. There ought to be extra legal punishments for drunk women in public. No work for women in or around liquor production or service, no legal right to buy; in liquor or beer stores, pubs or clubs. Extend legal consequences for public drunk woman to their fathers, husbands, grandfathers, sons, natural uncles or brothers.

I do better picking up women in non sexually-charged environments desu
I go to bars and get shot down by 7/10s and spend a shit ton of money
I go hiking at some local trail and there are always girls there, but with no expectations so it's all much more casual

Attached: distorted happy apu.jpg (750x562, 39K)

>you can buy a six pack of beer for the cost of one drink at a bar
>ewww why are you hitting on me you sexist male pig
>DUI ruins your entire life

The drawbacks of going to bars far outweighs the benefits.

So this MGTOW stuff is starting to affect normies now?

Attached: cultured-American-patriot.jpg (630x1200, 45K)

This sums it up nicely.

Glasses of red wine are like 12 dollars each at the pub in town. 12 dollars can get me like 18 beers at home. They raised the minimum wage in my state so high that I can't afford to go out any more. I'm super jealous of Midwesterners. Beers are like 3 dollars each at a pub in Milwaukee.

>stay at home watching Rick and Morty in my pajamas

Attached: sketch-1529518534118.png (1200x1703, 1.49M)

No they're right, user

I manage one.

Bars are degenerate hell holes. Alcohol is degenerate , and so is any other form of inebriating substance. They turn females into whores.

shotgun a 4loko take a shot chug a mixed knock back half a mixed drink or gtfo

>Spend $20 to buy a girl and her friend a drink
>They visible reject your attempts at making conversation
>You try to play it cool and fuck off
>They make fun of you as you walk away
No Fucking Thank You. Dating apps have all the whores and desperate single mothers.

Attached: 1512155910973.jpg (287x300, 24K)

>peak in 1999

Those girls that were drinking for free in 1999, we're selling their pussy for meth in 2009 and now are all obese single mothers on food stamps today.

nobody cares about bars, let them fail

Attached: 1567104554763.jpg (306x306, 20K)

You are supposed to do it like this.

Attached: 8b7.jpg (1024x929, 188K)

Yeah, I think this is a big factor. Average to above-average men don't pull from bars like they used to be able to. Groups of girls usually stick to themselves now while out. Then at the end of the night after they've gone home, a girl will choose a Chad out of their extended rotation list to come over and fuck.

>so loud that conversation is impossible
>bootlip music playing 75% of the time
>party whores and their fat friends
>cops literally waiting outside the place like spiders waiting for flies
I was done barhopping before I was 30. It's just never worth the cost or the risks.

the only way men win is to starve women of resources
we hold the keys lads

Reading through the responses to this is very depressing. None of you have ever experienced pub/bar culture as it existed before smoking bans and retarded DUI laws, .05% BAC is two beers, for instance, two crappy Coors beers, not 7% craft beers. Bars used to come in many different flavors, pick-up bars and night clubs being but a very small percentage of them. Bars used to be places where people went when they got off work, they would have a couple drinks with friends, smoke ciggies and talk. There were communities that revolved around these places, because people spent a lot of time there. Think Cheers, the TV show. There is a reason that sitcom was so popular. Everyone could identify with it, it was recognizable in every town. What you all recognize as bars today, are nothing more than shake-downs for people who want to get laid, and places for retards to watch sports-ball. There is literally no reason that remains for anyone to go to a bar as part of their regular social activities, they are no longer social establishments. I used to have a bar I would go to just to smoke cigars and talk to old guys who knew more than me about everything, a place to go with my buddies to get completely wasted, always that ONE BAR that everyone in your social circle would meet at if they had nothing else to do. And, of course the place where you could meet women, but the thing is, you could meet certain kinds of women in different places because women used to hang out in bars too!

That has all been taken away from you, replaced with nothing. You got nothing in return. My neighborhood luckily has a few people like me, and we have revolving happy hours that have become pretty popular. Everyone can walk to our houses, we do beer donations and end up making a bit of cash, no dui's and you can smoke weed AND ciggies. There is no reason to pay 400% mark-up, + tip, and and Uber. None.

This. I am not a tea-totaler nor a prude. It would be worth it and fun to have civilized fun in a pleasant place; but bars, decade after decade, no matter where it seems, leave the impression of universal disappointment. Not to neg, its just a matter of why can't they put it together? Is it because the social code is shattered into this race-bolshevik ass-bandit whore nigger beats jew money circus? If bars and restaurants would fight for the legal power to exclude groups and demographies, it could be authentically fun and socially valuable -- there could be membership fees, or profit sharing investment schemes.

Attached: 45_3_20x37383_20_20105811.jpg()(083A498FDA3D30367316E191874B1C03).jpg (1228x1757, 145K)

Not all of it...there is some flaws but men just want to be men again.

I've seen a few men only establishments before, it is possible when you require membership.

There are these gyms in the US called "curves" for fat women only, good example to cite

Milwaulkee is still like this. Smoking is banned but there are pubs all over the place where the neighborhood meets up at.

Based day game poster

>go to bar
>order drink
>rap playing loud have to shout my order 3 times
>its a beer
>takes 3 minutes to pour it cos bartender is busy mixing
>"that will be 10.99 plus tip sweetie!"
Why would you ever

sadly this, i dont think girls even really go to bars and clubs to hook up anymore, I think they do it just for shits and giggles and to get drunk (probably betting on random guys paying for part of their alcohol) and IF they run into a chad whos into them then its a pleasant surprise and they'll suck him off later

Attached: 1564387323833.jpg (400x400, 57K)

I went out 3 weeks ago to a handful of bars and the gender ratio was always heavily outnumbered male to female. It wasn't even remotely close to balanced. I thought to myself, why the fuck am I paying $6 for a beer when I don't have a chance competing with 30 other guys for the same girl.

girls in my social circle go to bars or clubs when they are hurting for money and want too party for free.

>Bars are Going Out Of Business Because Men are MGTOW
>Because Men are MGTOW

Not because MGTOW
Most places appeal to female sensibilities or nog sensibilities
Most places (in the US) are shitty environments to be in. If they are places women go they favor the negro over a man with a brain. This has been set up this way on purpose. The point is to isolate you with shitty loud music so you'll buy more alcohol. The side effect is you can't even talk to a woman, let alone your bros, you have to yell. It favors those with animal instincts over those with a brain.

I noticed this years ago, any place I can talk I can slay. Any place I couldn't due to noise level women were with either nogs or npc cut out affliction shirt guy and no personality.

Outside of getting you to buy more alcohol and favoring tards with no conversational skills there is a 3rd effect. You cannot talk with other men. This is the most important one politically. Where did the American revolution start? Where did the NSDAP start? At the Biergarten/halle (I remember a certain Putsch).
At the bar where men can talk to one another (not the club) class divides tend to disappear. It favors open speech and the alcohol lowers your inhibitions to publicly say shit you wouldn't at work or in the middle of the grocery store. This is when and where you'd openly tell people to fuck off and fight if they wouldn't. It favors the working class and revolutionary thought. This ultimately is what they aim to stop. American tavern culture is near dead
Take back your bars
Go with your boys at least once a month
If they're playing ooga booga bix nood mumble rap complain. Especially if its a bar with white people. Don't be a sperg and say "hurr durr nigger music". Be reasonable but firm, tell the waitress/bartender "look at the people here, do they look like they listen to this shit?". This has worked for me at 3 places
If you can't retake your local bar how are you going to retake your nation

Attached: john_greenwood_-_sea_captains_carousing_in_surinam.jpg (697x359, 52K)

this or drink beer with friends in garage and throw darts and smoke cigars . Cheaper.

>bar culture
The bar culture of today is not the bar culture of yesteryear.

What was pussy hunting like back then user? And what time period was this? Would you say over all it was easier harder or about the same to get laid back then than it is now?

Attached: thinkingaboutit.jpg (960x960, 37K)

>Own your own place
>Drink anytime you want
>Drink whatever you want at cheaper prices
>Do whatever you want in your own home
>Not have to deal with annoying faggots you don't want to be around because you have nothing in common anymore because this isn't the 1910's where only men can drink at bars
Bar culture has been nigger-tier since women were allowed in them, like everything it's women who have to ruin all the fun things in life that men can escape to

I don't much but do a little socially. It's a noted statistic that the youth today drink less and do fewer drugs than previous generations, especially less than the boomers.

>go to bar
>see this
>go home and play vidya instead

Attached: 20171111_081326.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

Don't forget the shitty music being blasted at levels where you can't talk to the person next to you without shouting.

Attached: spinaltap_11.jpg (640x381, 26K)

Yeah that too, music is nothing but shit anyways so at your own home you can listen to whatever the fuck you want also

If you're not getting absolutely shitfaced by yourself in the dark with loud music(that you picked yourself, fuck nigger music) blaring all around you then you are doing it wrong.

This. Bartenders and bar staff are often giga white knighting cucks who will shit all over their male patrons to signal to women for a 1% chance at getting layed later. Sad.

Drinking sucks. It’s fun for a couple hours then you feel like shot for a day and regret what you did for longer.

Spending half your wages on a night out... Save it, retire when your 50 instead of working your whole life.. Makes sense to me.

the nose is disturbed

Attached: 1567669015432.jpg (782x782, 108K)

Ok Mohammed

If I were to guess I'd say 70s-80s

here's one from a bar in seattle

Attached: faggot congregation.png (358x524, 174K)

here's one from canada

Attached: kek.png (770x423, 375K)

Going out to bars on your weekend nights is the equivalent of watching football on your weekday evenings. For the intellectually challenged

If you think otherwise then you're part of the problem.

Drinking is expensive and bad for your health, plus it tastes like shit
Young Men are simply more conservative and conscientious of the type of woman they want to marry compared to boomers
I also believe most young men would like to aquire resources (good job, house, car, savings, investments) before they marry, since the days of the Boomer way where you could have it all by the time you were 25 is now dead
>Imagine marrying a woman you found at a bar

Is there a bigger meme than ableism? Maybe fat acceptance.

Honestly this. It's all a scam.
t.cop

Omfg found the "adult" good for you user. Everything in moderation

TAKE BACK THE BAR

Attached: beer hall.jpg (940x529, 88K)

>omg I just LOVE bars and craft beers!
>the hustle and bustle is so A E S T H E T H I C

Attached: 1566500326937.gif (413x243, 51K)

Alcohol is gross

I don't like drinking, a couple or few times a year is fine. But, to be honest, if I was going to be a degenerate, I would smoke weed. I prefer that than drinking. However, I am happy I no longer consume either. Life truly is more enjoyable would you stop using vices.

You're just mad I have money. Shouldn't you be sending your kids off to beg in Bosnia?

>He thinks this is a Muslim ideology
lol, straight from reddit I see

I don't want to imagine what the pubs are like over there these days. I'm sure it's much like our situation but with jihadists instead of nigs.

invite friends over smoke weed, watch sports, bonfire, bbq food and people bring their own beer > going to a bar

Attached: DuQUUe5X4AIj_pD.jpg (1200x754, 102K)

was it easier to get laid or what?

Seriously, why do stupid shit and get a hangover for a crappy dopamine rush when futa and yaoi are available in seconds.

Actually a cop or larping ?

I value what you point out, yet not sure if citing women's privilege will win any customary equivalence for men. Normally it doesn't. While nowadays, men only establishments and memberships implies The Gay. Of course, it would only be rational to filter out this disease. If it were possibly to make it around these two colossal social cultural obstacles and remain profitable, having an agreeable social watering hole with solid connections to other similar establishments in other states, provinces, countries would be powerful and prolly somewhat enlightening.

the trash of the boomer and the gen after fill up the bars and no one wants to go there. They will come back into fashion in ~25 years maybe.

>Imagine marrying a woman you found at a bar

Actually friend of mine did that and has had many many years of good marriage and 2 kids. Found actually one of the least shitty women I know.

>Young Men are simply more conservative and conscientious
I don't think so, at least in my country. The difference is that loneliness is more noticeable nowadays, because lonely people can gather on the Internet and exchange ideas. Thus those who don't want to, or can't, engage in romantic or sexual activities are more easily heard.

I spent 30 and got hammered. It's good to be Canadian

Bars are cringe and nasty as fuck, can't even smoke in them or publicly speak/sing in them anymore. Beerhalls of old vanished long ago.

Only thing you get from bars these days are STDs and DUIs.

>bro why don't you spend all your money on (((alcohol)))
>what are u poor bro???????????/?/?

Attached: green haired numale.png (232x217, 10K)

This. Everyone virtues signals like hell about public health and safety and doesn't consider that to accomplish these things you have to stomp on individual liberty. When you live in a country where smoking is banned almost everywhere (including your own fucking apartment) and even the local alcoholic den bans it too, and you have to pay fucking $20 to uber there and back and $20 more to have 4 beers, and another $20 somewhere else to eat decent food so you don't die, it doesn't make any sense when you can buy liquor at the store for about 50 cents a shot and fry up a steak.

I'd only start going to bars if I could find one that didn't charge a ridiculous amount for drinks and expect me to tip, and was filled with non-autistic men rather than hipsters and girls who think they're hot but aren't.