Why are they trying to kill the vaping industry?

Why are they trying to kill the vaping industry?

Attached: vapingk.png (917x781, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/health/2019/09/05/contaminant-found-vaping-products-linked-deadly-lung-illnesses-state-federal-labs-show/?noredirect=on
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/thc-carts-vitamin-e-oil-880917/
webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20190905/are-vaping-ailments-linked-to-bootleg-cartridges
leafly.com/news/health/vape-pen-lung-disease-thc-oil-additive-investigation
cdc.gov/media/releases/2019/t0906_telebriefing_investigation_pulmonary_disease_e-cigarettes.html
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db294_table.pdf#page=4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkl-vsDFphw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scientists want money to study easy shit

Tobacco control world wants to tax it.

>studies and reports on the damaging effects of vapes start to naturally come out
>"this must mean it's good and the media is lying to us to make us stop"

Yes goy, keep inhaling those tasty chemicals >:^)

has CDC even confirmed anything other than that they are studying it, fake news has been blaring about confirmed for weeks now without anything concrete from the officials nor scientists

There's no money in a product who's only cancer is the people who use it

Turns out its not healthy to suck down several ml of literal fog machine oil every day

The only people getting sick are vaping backwater THC

Its thc carts that have been cut with vitamin e. The nicotine scare is fucking marlboro pushing their deathsticks.
washingtonpost.com/health/2019/09/05/contaminant-found-vaping-products-linked-deadly-lung-illnesses-state-federal-labs-show/?noredirect=on

The disinformation is real.
The deaths were from bootleg weed vapes, not nicotine vapes.

The entire world is sick of your faggotry

Attached: I vape.jpg (497x770, 119K)

Vaping is like barely a decade old and it started off as these cheap shitty little things meant to actually replace cigarettes/help you quit. why do people act shocked that le meme clouds 24/7 with 10mg/ml saturation is potentially unhealthy

A decent portion of the victims were only smoking nicotine vapes.

If vaping is healthy how come the guy at the vape store looks so sickly and pathetic? Little trex arms and deathly pale

Because they can’t tax the fuck out of it yet.

Thats the S O Y

Vaping probably exposes you to tons of xenoestrogens.

>“I had fat particles growing inside my lungs that were related to the glycerin in vape juice,” she said. “My lungs were full of fluid and they said that my chest x-rays were some of the worst that they’d ever seen.”

Vaping is for fags

>xenoestrogens
Now i know you're full of shit.

Big Tobacco lobbyists trying to save themselves.

thats not how it works

(((They))) were pushing (((vitamins))) and (((regular exercise))) the other day too.

I think it's because Jews are trying to kill every white person. Especially the non-Hispanic ones.

>In July, the formally healthy Nelson started experiencing nausea, vomiting and chest pain. On July 27, she started having severe back and kidney pain and was running a high fever, and was admitted to the local hospital in Payson
>“When you inhale, the moisture is creating the perfect environment for bacteria to grow inside your lungs and for infection to start,” she said.

You might wanna check your flag before you call someone else a fag leaf.

They aren't. They are trying to push out small players and consolidate the market.

tobacco increase healthcare expenses for the individual which increase debt and dependency on the system. Vaping will detract from known scheme.

I've been vaping since 2015 and i feel fine.

>An 18-year-old showed up in a Long Island emergency room, gasping for breath, vomiting and dizzy. When a doctor asked if the teenager had been vaping, he said no. The patient’s older brother, a police officer, was suspicious. He rummaged through the youth’s room and found hidden vials of marijuana for vaping.

People in states where it's illegal can be willing to put their health on the line to avoid the possibility of getting in trouble

Lmao I bet 4 years seems like an eternity to a child

Get out now while your youthful vigor still makes you immortal

Sounds like you might be a fag mate

>implying big tobacco aren't major stakeholders who will dominate vaping industry.

well yeah, legal system sucks the money out of you like a vacuum. May as well lie to the docs if they will always kiss and tell. It's logical, I see no fault in what the dude did other than it being detrimental to his own personal health.

>moisture in your lungs from vaping creates perfect environment for infection

Have these niggers never seen their own breath on a cold day? You lose a decent amount of water to the air just by exchanging it through your lungs throughout the day.

>Lmao I bet 4 years seems like an eternity to a child
I wouldn't know, after all im able to post here
I've already been married and divorced and im only 30.

Attached: a7b.png (986x1356, 295K)

Worth a shot

Air is chemicals. N2 O2 HE CO2

Force in regulation that puts all but the big boys out of business. Juul is actually pushing the stories

Still safer than poppin opiates.

It's a completely unregulated industry using carcinogenic ingredients, "just because". People are dying because there aren't tighter quality standards. You have no idea who actually made the crap you're puffing on. Please Harlem Shake out of this website you swaggy pillhead zoomer.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-221245.jpg (1161x539, 516K)

What happen is that dindu nuffins got a hold of thc wax and made it to oil with Vitamin E. They used that as a filler instead of vegetable glycerin. And they used cheap tanks from China. Pic related.

Attached: mario-cart-dc-sample.jpg (1500x2000, 899K)

Because dumb fucks put their own flavoring additives forgetting your lungs absorb that shit

Omg ban oxygen

>starting in Africa instead of China
>not using the subtle method of no symptoms until everyone is infected
NOOOOOOOOOB!

>200 people get sick out of an estimated 25-30 million vape users
>coordinated media smear campaign that conveniently fails to mention all the people getting sick were doing 3rd rate thc pens

I just smoke cigs like a normal person but this reeks of a hit job

Nicotine makes you manly.
Nicotine makes you work hard as fuck.
They dont want this.
Look at all addictive crugs pushed
They aren’t uppers

You know your shit. This has been the talk of the skatepark Mr Pool. Way to state the obvious. For real though... why don't kids know this? They are more in-tune with culture then I am yet they ignore basic self preservation type shit.

nicotine cuts down on estrogne xenoestrogen, if you haven't heard

Anti-vape is a shill campaign, governments and tobacco lobbies are pushing hard to ban it entirely. See Michigan's emergency executive order to ban all flavors but tobacco.

they want you consuming tainted tobacco instead
why farmers still use radioactive fertilizer is beyond me

if enough retards cry bloody murder, they will get money to research this shit a middle schooler could do

A buddy of mine pointed out that it's teens who are dying from vaping. Teens ruin everything.

They want to kill the smartest/most motivsted individuals. Same reason for wwii, and feminization campaigns today

Weak parents do

Teenagers and young adults are getting sick, it's the people over middle age that are dying. The deaths from Minnesota and California yesterday were a 55 and 65 year old.

Nobody does clouds with 10mg you nimwit. More like 3mg

((Big Tobacco))

Underrated desu senpai

Air is not tasty though

The point wasn't to claim all chemicals are bad. But maybe we shouldn't be so surprised that synthetic tasty vapors could have negative effects on your lungs after long time use.... dumbass

some journos published that it was Vitamin E in fake thc carts from one of many places like dankvape.com

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/thc-carts-vitamin-e-oil-880917/

webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20190905/are-vaping-ailments-linked-to-bootleg-cartridges

leafly.com/news/health/vape-pen-lung-disease-thc-oil-additive-investigation

Air is not made in China and inhaled through a piece of plastic and metal made in China.

Vaping is evil, smoke weed, goy.

Knockoff Chinese hash oil cartridges are the primary culprit with nasty chems in them. Otherwise popcorn lung is the main threat with douche fluting nicotine.

People really need to read the cdc info and not just go by headlines.

I've read headlines saying "so and so was on the cdc call yesterday" yet their name is not on the transcript as actually being involved.

cdc.gov/media/releases/2019/t0906_telebriefing_investigation_pulmonary_disease_e-cigarettes.html

I like how all of these stories on the news wait until the very end or not at all to mention that these deaths are caused by counterfeit weed carts that are more than likely manufactured overseas somewhere. They just lump all of vaping in to create a scare. Fucking disingenuous media strikes again.

Vaping is terrible for you. I'd recommend everyone to quit vaping immediately and instead switch to smoking Philip Morris cigarettes.
Philip Morris, the #1 recommended cigarettes by doctors and scientists.

A true weed cart

Attached: 1552920670713.jpg (800x533, 76K)

quick reminder that the US invaded afghanistan, used soldiers to commandeer poppy fields from the taliban, then all of a sudden jew pharma companies were pushing opioid pills to jew and poo doctors who then gave them to formerly working white people. which has since led to the death of:

374,677 americans

that's more than all allied deaths in vietnam.

that's probably why, user. they got rich off of killing people; you can't do that, silly goy. source cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db294_table.pdf#page=4

Inhaling anything other natural air is going to be bad for you. Inhaling brake dust in city streets is bad, chilling garbage stench from walking around in India is bad. Why would you think inhaling other chemicals in vape pen any better? Addicts get what they deserve.

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 162K)

Vape Jew vs Tobacco Jew. Who cares?

>using carcinogenic ingredients “just because”

Even AJ isn’t that stupid, stick to the facts son.

Vaping cures cancer. Pharmaceutical shills need to put an end to it.
>implying cancer is even real
(i mean, seriously, has anyone here ever even seen a REAL cancer before?)

This, big pharma has killed more people than Stalin and Hitler combined and still kills more people annually than cancer.

Attached: 1567348324342.jpg (468x520, 56K)

It is a bit weird tho.
The number of people that have died from smoking in the time it took vaping to kill five has to be in the tens of thousands.

Putting oil in your lungs is fucking retarded.

The carbon from cigarette smoke breaks up, over time, and if you stopped smoking and started running regularly, the carbon would eventually break up and the lungs would heal. They would still be scarred, but they would heal.

That doesn't occur with vaping.

Those oils will get embedded in your lung tissue, and they will never leave, unless you find a way to inhale some kind of detergent that can break them down.

Ask your self this: How easy it is for you to clean fats and oils off your dinner plates vs cleaning off something that is burnt down to carbon?

Some of these bootleg concentrations have just sped up what is going to happen to pretty much every vape user: Wet lung disease.

Stop smoking
Stop vaping

Weak willed degenerates

Why is this "news"?
The tobacco industry have killed millions.

>smoking
>vaping
>drinking
>smoking weed
>taking pills recreationally

Why do people do this? Your health is your most important asset, doesn't make sense to harm it on purpose.

because they are going to put a better alternative 6 feet under.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkl-vsDFphw

we eat most of this shit everyday anyway.

>you lose moisture by breathing
>let me inhale some hotter liquid and hold my breath hehe it's like breathing, surely the moisture and heat isn't prime for bacterial growth

>your health is your most valuable asset
>munches on gmo/pesticide filled salad

lol you pathetic cunts are going to be in denial until 20 years from now they find out inhaling freezer chemicals will kill you

>oil

Attached: J1HHG0i.jpg (2048x1856, 138K)

Doesn't cause enough (((cancer))).

>COUNTLESS people dying from smoking cigarettes
>COUNTLESS 2nd hand smoke deaths
5 deaths from vaping OMFG!!! STOP THIS MADNESS!!
In all honesty this seems like the death knell of a cigarette industry, clamoring for that almighty dollar by throwing around "science claims against" (wonder who could have sponsored the scientists! A great mystery.) and then the ads/shills we are seeing.

>not running a .05 quad at 300 W with 24mg juice
pussy

Uncle Sam wants his cut

Stop smoking
Stop vaping

>smartest
if you smoke or vape you aren't part of "the smartest" group

smoking is for feminists and liberals

if you think smart people smoked because 50 years ago everyone smoked, just think of who is responsible for the shitty economy, bailing out banks, womens/black rights, and the educational system being overrun by marxists

Holy fuck you're dumb dud. Can you google?

Attached: 1561280289931.gif (478x454, 2.45M)

>been vaping for about two years
>don't drink or do any other drugs, save coffee
>this shit pops up
>every family member, including the obese ones and the ones who can't go a day without having glasses of wine/bottles of beer warn me to stop
>look into it
>it's all from THC vape cartridges purchased off the street
>clearly it's idiots buying bootleg shit filled with god knows what
>some of them even show me articles that blatantly state it was THC carts. causing it
lmao.

I remember when that dumb bitch bodybuilder who had a rare genetic issue where she couldn't digest protein right died after going on a mostly whey protein diet.
>OMG user THAT WHEY STUFF IS DEADLY STOP DRINKING IT!

Never believe sensationalist news that is reporting on health issues. They can make a kid who scrapped his knee from falling off a bike into a nation wide health epidemic about a flesh eating bacteria that is coming to kill your family with AR15 assault rifles loaded with heat seeking baby killer bullets.

I need to get my 100mg / ml nic from US and then I put 2-3% flavoring in it and vape that shit 24/7 on my dripper

Stop smoking
Stop vaping
Stop being a radical
Grow up

actually liberals cry about second hand smoke while internal combustion engines crowd the streets

your just some fake flag hag who needs a hbi but you make my dick sad so some one more desperate than i will have to lay some pipe. one day maybe they will plug your butt. maybe not today... maybe not tomorrow but one day they will. if you go to Jow Forums im sure you can find a meet up for 30 year old virgin men and one of them will give you a rusty venture

>Otherwise popcorn lung is the main threat with douche fluting nicotine.
Popcorn lung is not a threat. The only people who have ever gotten it worked at a popcorn factory where they were exposed to pure powdered diacetyl every day. Cigarette smokers don't get popcorn lung and cigs have more diacetyl in them than the vast majority of vape juices did before diacetyl stopped being used.