Saw this comic and thought of all the poor victims on Jow Forums

saw this comic and thought of all the poor victims on Jow Forums
I hope one day you can all have your freedom of speech or whatever

Attached: 1546411383568.jpg (1125x1874, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

currentaffairs.org/2018/05/pretty-loud-for-being-so-silenced
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the left can't meme

best jokes are based on reality, sadly this isn't based on reality

ricky gervais

Every time

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-115253_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 394K)

لعنة الله على الزنوج و اليهود

Attached: F644C0BB-DCD3-4462-BC08-10472F3C7A5B.jpg (680x594, 62K)

*open season ON us

Soi up the ass

So nigger throws bunch of 'problematic' and 'controversial' jokes , why is it such a big fuss ?

Attached: 1516087681753.jpg (740x737, 287K)

Dave exposed the Alphabet People for the bullies they are.

Attached: 1567783485577.gif (470x260, 2.7M)

ok, so ricky gervais doesn't censor himself? how do you know? the fact that he speaks about censorship and still manages to succeed doesn't actually mean that he has left some material off from his show, or do you have better information that contradicts this?

Its such an absolute coward move tk depict him as white. Lock your dick in a cage faggot

how do I know you're not censoring yourself right now? why don't you tell me what you really feel
tell me what you want to do to me right now
c'mon
you're anonymous
say it
don't self censor

Treating blax with kid gloves is racist

currentaffairs.org/2018/05/pretty-loud-for-being-so-silenced

well... exactly, but you demand that this isn't happening so

NO U

Fuck niggers and fuck kikes

>cartoon avatar
>open mouth onions face, even in drawing
>non threatening "hey there" look

every fucking time

Jew

I don't get it.

One day soon, you are going to be a lampshade brightening up someones living room

Ugh, i know people like this. They also believe that comedians should only punch up because punching down is a dog whistle for the racists and misogynist.

This is unironically true and it explains the rise of complete charlatans like jordan peterson and ben shapiro.
Doesn't change the fact that cancel culture is destructive and ruinous tho.

boy, ever since 8gag shut down the amount of genuine crazy here tripled

fuck you, white scum. I can't wait for the day your filthy race is finally wiped out.

If leftists didn’t demonetize us and harass us many of us could be making fucking bank creating anything between music and an actual political movement. We would already have won. Anyone making money off this stuff as it is is only doing it against all odds, and because they have support from common people, not any powerful corporations and not any governments

Funny how the leftists now side with all authoritative figures

I actually believe that Israel has the right to exist and that gays shouldn't be persecuted as long as they keep their fetishes private, like normal people.

You seem upset, rabbi. Are you ok?

Attached: 1560695611818.jpg (395x450, 61K)

Gays couldn’t be persecuted if they kept their shit private because then nobody would know

Instead they feel the need to force us all to endure them 24/7 until we have to weed them out and hunt them down to make them go back to keeping their shit in private

I just wish all white people to die already

You haven't been able to do it in thousands of years, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

From Russia to Germany to America, pogroms and holocausts will always follow the diaspora. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Israel has no right to exist because khazars are not the same people as the hebrews mentioned in the Bible. They are turkic-slavic mutts larping as jews.

lol keep deluding yourself
white birthrates are at half of replacement levels
everywhere you go being white is wrong and racemixing is now good
tick tock, whitey! Only 50 more years to go...

Not if you die first, Shlomo. Iran will take care of you if we give them the chance to

Attached: 1532789903927.jpg (847x1024, 107K)

Lmao birth rates don’t mean shit when we can just kill your puny little minuscule population with a few nukes and some rope

We outnumber you by so far because we aren’t weak parasites like you

Settle down Hymie, might be time for your nap.

If you really believed that you would shit your pants at the idea of a nuclear nonwhite America.

I think they hate Jews more than I do.

As a shade wouldn't he be there to prevent the room from being too bright? Even in death they serve to darken our lives.

Are you or they implying any right wingers actually get in on that act? It's all used holes like Amy Schumer or LE BASED BLACK MAN who run those kinds of acts. Repeating progressive platitudes like they're slaying a sacred cow. I don't think any "tough comedian" act ever challenges something like free gibs for infinity immigrants or Isreal's grip on US politics. Modern stand up is fake and gay in general and real comedy only real exists on the internet.

Shitskins hate you even more than we do.

Attached: 1566966632993.jpg (540x790, 139K)

It doesn't really matter because the Jews has them on a leash with their gibs. Their love for gibs is stronger than their hate for jews.

I hope you get raped by the Apex gang you poofter

Who will protect you from the Islamic world. Inshallah Palestine will be free and Israel will collapse

>gibs
>there will be gibs to gib without whitey
Oh (you)

So you mean once whitey is dead and gone? Yeah, that's the plan. Also, as long as whitey breathes, they will pay for the gibs. Do I tell any lies?

Fuck jannies

That's if kikes win. If they "win", niggers will cannibalize them or muslims will chop off their heads. If they lose, whitey will pogrom them again. They don't get pogrommed, shoad and kicked out for being good at it.

>0% rotten tomatoes critic score for Dave chapelle
Yet there’s no suppression of anything remotely anti establishment at all no sir

Give Sam Hyde his comedy show back then talk

The Holocaust was white genocide.

Attached: 013-ILANA-TWITTER-JEW-TALK.jpg (1000x685, 233K)

>bugman twitter avatar

Dont need it, I will say nigger when I feel like it.

Attached: 1529617526540.png (800x894, 41K)

I wonder why that chickenshit made the comic white?

Steven crowder

fpbp

When all whites die at least I will go into the void knowing that the filthy brown camel niggers are going to rape you to death very soon after.