White Genocide doesn't exist

Can anybody explain how exactly jews and "shitskins" are keeping you from having babies? I think it's kind of funny how you only hear childless mouthbreathing Jow Forumscels talking about white genocide.

Attached: 🤔.png (5000x5000, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/29/childfree-women-parenting-parenthood-no-kids/3153546002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This link proves beyond all doubt that White Genocide has been going on for quite some time.

It's how Tarrant has been lifted as a hero for pointing it out in no uncertain terms in his manifesto.

Attached: definition_of_genocide_and_genocidal_behavior.png (597x581, 164K)

your refusal to breed does not constitute a genocide. Are the pandas being genocided?

TL;DR Jews created the (((modern woman))), hook up culture and other forms of degeneracy not conducive to family, marriage and healthy parenting. They also push race mixing

If white people are the master race then how are we being subverted by a tiny cult of desert people?

> Oh no whites will be a minority
> Jews are a minority but also control everything

Numbers don't matter that much, The few will always rule the many.

If only well-off, high IQ whites have the financial stability to reproduce, the white race will become a small ultra-conservative group of business and military elites, and can acheive their goals from the shadows while going unnoticed by the general population.

They can even install Jews and Asians as the managerial class, and since these groups largely hire based on nepotism, the poor working class will scapegoat and resent them as their overlords and not even realize who really controls things.

They legitimately push abortion on the first world while importing the third world for population replacement, you fucking leaf.

true. what is happening is a demographic replacement, a mass diversification which technically does not meet the definition of genocide, but is nevertheless still damaging to European ethnic groups.
"Cultural Genocide" (also known as Ethnocide) would be a more accurate term.

Attached: france school.jpg (2048x2048, 630K)

here is the Ethnocide definition

Attached: Ethnocide Definition.png (960x400, 45K)

and white people just let this happen? that doesn't sound very genocidal. Why can't you just have babies?

Why cant you?

Wait a minute.

Attached: 0LAtYIr.png (1012x858, 1013K)

>how are we being subverted
Culturally through the media. Women are dumb af.

You know the governments of the west are run by kikes and subversive elites who don't give a fuck about the population right? They're imposing this on our societies.
I plan on having kids, I'm still in my 20s.

Attached: 1566248600324.jpg (600x469, 52K)

>and white people just let this happen?
Yeah we're the only ones standing up against it you stupid leaf fuck. We're getting banned off the God damn internet left and right. This is modern totalitarianism.

But putting a population of rats into low birth rate population doesn't help either

>please have babies for me
I'm Irish, I don't count as white

So weak white men are just letting white women listen to what jews say? how is that genocide?

>Yeah we're the only ones standing up against it
crying on the internet isn't "standing up against it". literally all yu have to do is have babies

>white people are rats

why would I breed when I'm surrounded by 3rd world vermin?
diversity decimates social trust
I wouldn't wish living as a minority in their own homesoil on my worst enemies, let alone my own kids
Jews are undeniably responsible for mass migration
In the UK, the only tricky one to pin the jew label on was Tony Blair, but now we know he was being blackmailed by Epstein, solved

What can we do to stop it? We can't even protest our ethnic replacement without being shut down by glowniggers, let alone form militia groups.

>What can we do to stop it?
make lots of babies

>just have babies
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/29/childfree-women-parenting-parenthood-no-kids/3153546002/

Wrong. The damage done by illegal immigrants is permanent. We can't outbreed them.

Oh good. I really look forward to raising my kids in Brazil 2.0, surrounded by hordes of subhumans who hate us.

Generation of brainwashing and social engineering after Hitler lost the war. The (((winners))) wrote the history and the Jews basically tightened their cultural influence after WWII. Then came first wave feminism, martin luther king etc and the right wing got btfo culturally. Then it really started to go to shit. The overton window went further and further to the left and he we are today.

>people not wanting to reproduce is a genocide
I really don't understand this brainlet logic

>illegal immigrants
you sound like a civnat
>We can't outbreed them.
yes you can, you just don't want to.

your choice if you want to participate in your own extinction

>being dominated and outsmarted by physically weak semites
so white people aren't the master race then

Replacement Migration is real.
They culturally disintegrate society by having women be degenerates and childless, then import a bunch of low IQ hordes from the 3rd world to out breed the current population. They're easier to control so they continue to import them at larger and larger numbers.
I think society is fucked, I'll be living in the woods with a qt, kids, some animals, and a comfy house and on nice land.
>doesn't know WHY
What is wrong with the leaf?

We wouldn't ve going exctict if our kike government wasn't importing legions of subhumans. The fucking Japs aren't breeding much, but guess what? They're not being replaced because they barely allow any immigration.

The BBC is to strong for us whites, so we complain on a basket weaving forum to feel relief.

It's literally white women, modern women are the reason for the pathetic birth rate.

Populations naturally go through cycles of being more and less fertile. When a population is less fertile, the lines that don't have many children die off (because they have no children) and that leads to only the fertile reproducing and swelling the numbers. This continues until constraints force the population to be less fertile again and the cycle repeats.

The "genocide" part comes in when, instead of just letting our population cycle naturally, people decide to add to our population fertile members of other populations. The consequence is that white people will be replaced.

>doesn't want to have babies
>cries about genocide
>reee leaf reeeeee
you sound like a leftist with your pathological victimhood

so white people willingly subjugate themselves to jews? not a genocide.

Modern women are the way they are as a result of modern men being weak

>people decide to add to our population fertile members of other populations
which people? jews? why do white people allow this?

>muh master race
Lurk moar.

It's not willing subjugation if anyone who tries to resist it is jailed or killed. Drink bleach, you disingenuous motherfucker.

>still doesn't get why
I fucking hate leafs.

>yes you can, you just don't want to.
Jews have made the modern white woman fuckable but not marryable. Also the 80 20 rule is in effect. Males today have to put in way more effort for little reward

>being dominated and outsmarted by physically weak semites
Pretty crafty what can I say. The big companies profit from this, people got short term gratification so everyone went along with it

it's a mixture of Jewish fake history, media propaganda and political leverage to destroy the European identity through infiltration of all essential positions of power and wage slavery, the shitskins are just biological weapons implanted by corrupted leaders to ignite the end phase.

>implying Jow Forums doesn't spend the vast majority of their time stroking their racial ego
>calling anyone else new
retard

>not voting for jews is punishable by death
you need to leave the house some time kid

>refuses to explain himself when his non-argument is challenged, responds with emotion instead of logic
I doubt you're even white at this point

And white people just let these sinister jews do whatever they want?

Mass media bro You don't have to be smart to dominate if you control the media.

so why aren't white people putting a stop to it?

Both of our political parties are controlled by kikes, retard. Voting makes very little difference.

this is what Jews and shitskins have a hard time understanding. we are extremely tolerant until we are not. the world will tremble when we wake up.

Gee it's almost as though democracy was a failed experiment that the goyim willingly put up with because the idea of violent revolution is too scary

>we
>we
>we
>a-any day now.......
you know how silly this sounds right

jewish OP

you didn't even try to form an argument

>any day now
I don't expect you to understand. As I said, Jews are unable to understand this, because they are always at war with nature, they cannot understand that Whites are only sometimes in war mode, and always get overconfident and awaken the sleeping giant.

Exactly. Democracy is shit and violent revolution is the answer. But any public figure with any moderate amount of support who seriously advocates for revolution is jailed or killed by our kike government. Therefore, it is not a willing subjugation.

eh... the EU member states are on the brink to become entirely right wing and votes are pretty corrupted by the media but they still gain % every single vote ^^ while we only have about 5% non whites

>looks to me a lot of whites are not okay with that lol

Ask the (((MSM)))

Attached: Babies.jpg (1024x457, 115K)

People have reproduced under far harsher conditions for millennia, wars, plagues, famines etc.
'Why would I breed when I am surrounded by vermin' is not an excuse. Human bred when they were literally prey to sabertooth cats and generally only lived into their late twenties.

>I don't expect you to understand my larp
so when is this rebellion going to happen, when the west is 10% white?
>everybody who asks me to form a solid argument and not just appeal to memes is a jew
imagine actually being this fucking retarded

sometimes you have to become the savage. In all of history, populations that feared death for disobedience were inevitably conquered by barbarians

voting is never going to fix anything. Do you seriously believe that kikes would afford you the freedom to put whoever you want in power? Even right wing candidates are almost always vetted and approved by kikes.

If your race goes extinct because let a news article tell you not to breed then you don't actually deserve to exist according to nature

rare non-retarded kekistani post

it never worked that way tho...when a population weakened it that matter in the past..you know what happened? It was conquered by its stronger neighbours. Populations that weaken in the way you describe never got the chance to bounce back afterwards.

And the being taken over by invaders is the stage we're in. It's just maddening to be taken over in such a way. Not because the enemy is stronger, but because the government has been infiltrated and bans resistance to the invasion.

>when the west is 10% White
oh, you're one of those retards that think that current trends can be projected forever into the future and nothing will change. your brain is too small to understand anything more complicated than a simple exponential model.

i don't disagree but the NPC does not know YET

look it's pretty simple: If we're wrong and multicultural globalism works just fine nothing will happen but if we're right and whites get endangered globally what do you think will happen lol ...do you think 16 mill Jews will stop us or a billion niggers ...have you forgotten about the last 2 millennia LMAO have a little faith in our race leaf bro ;)

Jews subverting finance makes having a family/home difficult if not impossible, they’ve subverted our wymins to be whores who are career oriented cuz muh empowersmint. Constant influx of shitskins and demonizing whitey while niggers of every variety receive gibs gibs and more gibs.
Go fist yourself OP. FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT.

Its empathy. Search "amazing rescue" on YouTube and look at the race of any person who has ever risked their life to help someone else.

>It's just maddening to be taken over in such a way
well there's two ways to be mad about a situation, effectively or ineffectively.

nice reading comprehension retard. If you're not going to put any thought into your posts beyond this rote mental retardation then I'll just be ignoring you.

and white people just let this happen eh

>tfw to nice too not be taken advantage of
look at any extinct society and tell me they died as a result of feelings and not inferiority. what a lazy excuse.

How are those south africans doing with that few rule the many?

well you see, those white south africans are simply too empathetic to not get killed by savages.

no dude, you're just a black-pilled retard who thinks he is intelligent because he projects current trends forever into the future.
>whites are decreasing there is nothing that will happen we are fucked haha I am smart for thinking this
that is the crux of all your posts and you should kill yourself

Literally all of this is shit that you imagined about me in your cavernous little skull. Don't you find it odd that everybody else ITT understands what's going on except for you? Go take that frustration out on your anime pillow

It's not about jews and shitskins having babies, it's all about their importation into our homeland.

inviting people to live in your country isn't a genocide

>tfw to nice too not be taken advantage of
Not what I said. Them being too nice is what got them here, and what got them to 1920s Europe.

Of course their response isn't very nice at all, hence why so many people are butthurt about white people. You are basically saying Nazi Germany was too nice, I'm not saying I disagree with you on this

It is when your 'guests' overtake the native population.

Yes except whites are forced to let these people in under threat of violence, forced to pay for them, and are put in prison if they literally just talk about this on Twitter or in public.

well it was for Rome for for the Lebanon south Africa Egypt and so on ^^ it has not been done often but the results are equally bad everywhere ...remember when native south Americans welcomed the first conquistadors lol

They are tools.

If you flood a white country with non whites and spend years brainwashing everyone to hate whites they stop having white babies and instead have relations (if they can) with non whites.

Combine this with social engineering and political policy that are remarkably against whites remaining white and staying in white only communities you get the death of whites

>this is what /leftypol/ really thinks

Why do whites have to be put in prison for talking about this if it's not a genocide?

You seem to be under the impression that white people are all aware of the situation and simply tolerating it as opposed to the vast majority of the population being controlled by propaganda, bread and circus. Most people are NPCs and this applies to whites as well.

Forced by who and under what threat? Being afraid of the consequences of disobedience is what allows societies to be subjugated in the first place. The fearful will always perish when there are no more places to hide

Who the fuck has gone to jail for discussing white genocide? You need to go outside some time

>Jew Holocaust doesn't exist
Can anybody explain how exactly Germans and "Nazis" are keeping you from having babies? I think it's kid of funny how you only hear childless nasally /jood/cels talking about jew genocide.

>people not wanting to reproduce is a genocide
>I really don't understand this brainlet logic

Because its enforced by social engineering a political policy. They have been taught to think that way

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

It’s an internet meme made by the jdif. Go outside, it’s way different than the internet.

(((Feminism))) made women unmarriageable whores.

>bring in a bunch of savages, the dregs of other countries
>also bring in the best of other countries
>the dregs cost a fortune in taxes and swell up hospitals, schools etc
>the higher ones take higher jobs
>you're stuck in a shrinking middle class
>your culture is being destroyed
>your history failing
>you're at fault for simply existing
Yeah it's a genocide. I like Westerners and want you guys to sort yourselves out.
But fuck Canadians.

very easy: the government prefers jews and shitskins and wants the whites dead

Several of the protesters at Charlottesville were railroaded into jail on trumped-up charges. Pro-white rallies are simply not allowed.

it is legalized genocide
just make laws that prefer one race over another and wait until the despised race (whites) dies out

OP is a disingenuous faggot.

>Jews have made the modern white woman fuckable but not marryable. Also the 80 20 rule is in effect. Males today have to put in way more effort for little reward
Sometimes, I hear that women only sleep with Chad. Other times, I hear that women are giving it up really easily. Which one is it?

just look at this historical demographic data
the evidence for genocide exists, but you refuse to look at it, OP

kike op with endless strawman and pilpul

it is very simple: the government prefers one type of people to another and is working to make sure the type of people it prefers commit genocide on the type it doesn't prefer

jews and shitskins don't deserve to live in the USA
in general, other countries should set aside some area for a reservation for jews and shitskins

decent human beings shouldn't have to share space with jews or shitskins

> Can anybody explain how exactly jews and "shitskins" are keeping you from having babies?
Jeez leaf could you fucking lurk more?
Feminist propaganda has made all the women unmarriable. And our nations basically have open borders. Meaning our white population will be replaced. Pic related.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

white people are not the master race
the jews and shitskins have been exploiting whites for hundreds of years if not thousands

White people can't fuck. It's that simple.

I'm not being prevented, I'm choosing to not support a society that tolerates jews or shitskins
jews and shitskins are rotten filth and I won't have a kid around rotten filth

are you saying the holocaust was real? lol

If you teach a dog to fetch and then throw the ball off a cliff and the dog jumps, you hav ea very stupid dog.

Feminism is only allowed to proliferate because weak modern men tolerate it. Rather play video games and leave the thot patrolling to the state

how brave of you to profess your dislike of Canadians on Jow Forums while obfuscating your geography

you mean these people? everybody with two brain cells to rub together knows that entire thing was a fed show

>just make laws that prefer one race over another
got any examples of these racist laws?

changing demographics don't constitute a genocide

why are you samefagging so hard?

>white women are so stupid they can be convinced to stop having babies
>somehow this is genocide
imagine being this stupid

Attached: 1564080354444.jpg (1024x631, 232K)

>white people are not the master race
No?
> the jews and shitskins have been exploiting whites for hundreds of years if not thousands
Right. So because leeches feed off the best, the best are no longer the best? I mean if you feed off someone and exploit them they must have more than you yes? Yes.
Your logic is rather lacking.

>BREED OR WE'LL REPLACE YOU UNGRATEFUL PALE GOYIM
Every time with you evil swine.

Attached: CRvOUXCUEAA4eOR.jpg (600x485, 101K)

what makes whites superior is their ability to do things that the USA does not value in the 21st century
as a result, the whites have to break the will of the USA government
the USA government will commit genocide on the whites if it is given the chance
the USA government hates white people

>white women are so stupid they can be convinced to stop having babies
All women are so stupid they can be convinced not to have babies. This is bad for everyone. But particularly for white people when we are under mass immigration in every white nation on earth.

Attached: Jews phasing out.jpg (800x869, 183K)

only jews claim they are the master race

Attached: b4Vba5R.jpg (705x486, 57K)

the people who hate white people are FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, JSOC, the armed forces, social security, and so on
these socialistic organizations are essentially worthless for whites, who are perfectly capable of defending themselves and supporting their own society
as a result, white people tend to look down on these organizations and regard them as tyrannical and totalitarian

the simple fact is that the USA government hates white people so much that the result is genocide