Today is an important day for the white man

Today is an important day for the white man

Attached: 1567790851028.jpg (960x640, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsurge.net/#/groups/0
crackstreams.com/mmastreams
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ6mgj3ibT8
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4133372/pg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Khabib has superior discipline and will probably win.

Attached: khabib-smash.jpg (620x896, 122K)

This. Kabob will win. Bet the house on it.

Poirier is tough as fuck but I think Khabib has too much for him

I like Khabib now just because McGregor is such a nigger. Apologies to the rest of my Aryan (post-)Christian brothers

When's this shit on since its live from camel jockey land?

inb4 decision robbery to set up massive goober khabib rematch

Prelims are on now

Were can I watch this as a toothpaste?

sportsurge.net/#/groups/0 youre welcome niggers

Attached: I see NOTHING.png (500x752, 505K)

crackstreams.com/mmastreams

What time is it on in bong times?
It's not in the US so I'm assuming it's not 3am like usual

main card is starting right now, no matter what time it is locally

cheers lads

This is gonna be a fun fight, poirier has insane defence while standing and insane punch game but khabib is the superior wrestler

Which one is white according to pol?

Attached: 840312729.jpg (570x640, 78K)

I've got a tenner on Porier finsihing it in the 4th. 26/1.

Porier

UFC is faggot shit with faggot rules

I would love nothing more than to see that shitskin mudslime get his clocked clean but, he's too good. It won't happen.

>implying this determines if whites are superior race
Listen, you stupid brainlet faggots.
I understand that Jow Forums isn't the place to find intelligence and superiority, but two niggers stomping on each others skulls doesn't define who has the best smart bombs and nukes and the best way to deliver them.
Fucking irrelevant bullshit just like good ol' American Gladiators.
Give them chainsaws, grenades and submachine guns loaded with hollow points. Let them fuck each other up properly, this faggot wrestling doesn't work in the real world so you can stop idolizing it already.
Any old boomer with days old piss in his pants can take these dumb fucks out with one loaded 9mm and he can be drinking his second bottle of vodka while he at it.

kebab will win. Also
>watching Jewish distractions

Attached: ewewe.jpg (604x604, 27K)

Expect the Khabib fight in approximately 1hr 30 minutes.

Poirier isn't even that good of a fighter. He's lost to much lesser fighters than Khabib. It would be ridiculous if he actually won, but then again that kind of thing does happen in MMA.

since I never finished 9th grade Dustin Poirer is a huge inspiration for me

Khabib will make him look like trash

aw did you get beat up in wittle ol fagland?

It's basically golf for the "tough guys". Hockey is more realistic combat sport.
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ6mgj3ibT8

What are all the MMA fighter is Russia muslim arabs

Why are there hardly any slavs

Today's event is in Abu Dhabi. That's part of it.

because the only people you call "slavs" in mma are still 1st generation slav, anybody 2nd or more generation is just another white fighter to you, meanwhile if youre a white muslim itll be 10 generations before anyone thinks of you as anything besides a white muslim

therefore, it looks like theres way more than there are, as well as this being their most popular sport so there actually is quite a lot of them whereas slavs typically can at least end up in college

I've been to about two dozen real fights and they are nothing like UFC. There are clubs, knives, and more than a couple opponents who will grab your clothes so that you can't move or even escape. It's serious business where you have real risk of being killed and you won't even see it coming. Don't try this UFC shit in the real world.

I made this fight thread on glp godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4133372/pg1

I could 1v1 anybody here irl

even if you had a shotgun, you wimp

>chechens
>white

*pokes your brain out with my 5 foot dick*
what bitch? and fucking what>

I didnt say they were white I said they are thought of as white, you know, by normies... not any of us here.

*teleports behind you*
You just broke your dick on a wall, kiddo

This needs to be moved to either /sp/ or /lgbt/. Pan et circum is by its very nature a distraction from politics, not a discussion about it. Get fucked in all fields.

Attached: 1567558507452.png (947x543, 469K)

*dick teleportation jutsu*
heh...you think your so clever..?

bread and circus is indeed a distraction but fighting sports are actually the only sport that can circumvent this as they very commonly create political dialogue

heh... you made me use 20%...

alright....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can't wait to see the Chechen Muslim brother destroying the Whit*id

lol chechens are thought of as sandniggers like any other monkeys here

its a shitty meme that they are thought of as white

you are a dumb bastard walk outside anything that isnt dark as an actual turd is white these days to normies

*gets naked and you orgasam to death at the sight of my final form*

Attached: KEK.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

So does soccer. So the the olympics. So does masturbation. But there are only a certain number of threads that can be active at any given time, and all the shariablue cunts have to do is make thread after thread after thread of irrelevant bullshit to prevent any worthwhile discussion. There are at least two active threads about a marker right now. The fucking janitors are kikes, and your mother's a whore.

Is it over yet? Somebody give commentary

maybe in shart in mart land

Current Heavyweight champ Stipe Miocic is a Slav.

only read the firdt few words because youre extremely wrong, olympics brings honor not politics, soccer is just brown people calling other brown people brown, fighting sports are the only situation in which a country could literally stop being a country overnight depending on the outcome of a fight

denmark is 1000000000 times more full of little bitch fags than where I live

*gives you aids*

didnt expect a secret nigger, did you?!

ur mums a hoe

and ill skin your grandma alive

its not a 'politics' board

They're both white.

khabib is gonna heem him, sorry.

Dude it’s on sbs9

Poirier comes from poverty in Louisiana

do you actually think hes more caucasian than Khabib?

100% chance hes got nigger blood

He’s Cajun. Have you met any Cajuns? They might have once been white but the dark forces of Sauron twisted them.

HE COMES FROM THE CAUCUS MOUNTAINS

Khabib will dominate this faggot from every angle

If Poirier can't explode in round 1 it's probably over. Khabib is potentially the best grappler of all time where UFC is concerned anyway.

read that wrong, poirier pro b has nigger blood
khabib is prob whiter.

this

all cajun are minimum 1/8 nigger

khabib is merely a mountain kike

>shitskin
>white
sure thing goblino

>> kazakh calls someone shitskin

Attached: blet.jpg (604x453, 44K)

>me having a kazakh flag somehow makes shit colored mountain sheep fukcers not shitskins
sure thing magomet

Sbs9?

Fed honeypot

Attached: 01D5CD69-5C72-43B3-8231-81FA04B141FE.jpg (327x346, 20K)

>siberian russians are kazakhs
whatever you say buddy

GGG pls go

lmao fucking chechen and dagestani goat herders are getting fucked up the ass so far
that cube face aint doing them good

Yeah

It’s a channel on tv

Imagine being much of a fucking faggot. I knew some ignorant ass nigger would say this. Cajun women are the pinnacle of white beauty. I've been all over the country and Louisiana has the best looking women. On top of that, my family has records of our ancestors from before the kingdom of savoy. Meanwhile you have no fucking clue who you are or where you came from. We all do, and we pity you and your nigger rape fantasy

Lets go Khabib.

Attached: AEA9AFA1-8FEA-480F-B8EE-012291F685B0.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Those Cajun white women women youre talking about all seem to be fucking niggers

>khabob is from Dagestan
>Dagestan is part of tge Caucuses
>Caucuses = caucasian
>Khabob = white

Lmao sure dude. I went to catholic school my entire life 100% white Norman women. I'd take them any day over some rat nosed pygmy jew gypsy

>has records of our ancestors from before the kingdom of savoy
what kingdom of savoy? are you reffering to the kingdom of sardinia bacuse i doubt you have records from the14 century

MMA is broken as a sport and Khabib solved it.
Watch Boxing instead.

they're both white

Duchy of savoy
And yes we do have those records. In fact everyone named "Savoie" down here, comes from that historical nation

Attached: kdhS7qV8f.png (1500x1552, 609K)

They're both white. Being muslim doesn't mean you can't also be white.

I know it’s been said. But they’re both white. Stipe vs Cormier was the most important event this year by this logic and he won so he rest won’t even matter.

>And yes we do have those records
these records are what exactly?

Our people came here, and the parishes recorded everything
We came in through New Orleans. My great great great great grandfather, Francois and was married in st Louis cathedral. He has first hand account of where he came from and who is family was. That was also recorded. Father Hebert compiled most of the lists into multiple volumes of books that my grandmother has. She has made books herself available at my local library.

Jesus christ, in fact my last name goes back to (most likely) a Roman soldier in France.

calm down frogs are native european and therefore white

unlike brown people aka mountain turkroaches the contemporary caucasus people

I know we are
I'm talking to these kikes that call Cajuns black having no knowledge of cajuns or Louisiana in general

Attached: 1549996528231.jpg (600x686, 87K)

khabib will smesh your boy

t. octoroon

Le ebic troll xD

She looks like Summer Glau.

Kebab megadon wins

Anyone know of a stream?

Cool thank you