Crumbling down

Salvini got literally kicked out of gov. And boris is already having serious problems when he barely begun. Are the last hopes already crumbling down lads?

Attached: boris-johnson-brexit.png (400x224, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeMGqTwWA6U
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Salvini got literally kicked out of gov
wrong. he left out of his own will to avoid getting blamed for what is going to happen

Hes GONE. makes no difference

he never had power to change things for good

>cryptokike boris
>our last hope

Our last hope is Jesus Christ. Please grow up and stop complaining. The Gospel is very clear about that.

We are in begining

Attached: Chart_NaziPartyRise_ENG.jpg (1024x819, 74K)

There is still Orban.

Salvini begged to stay with M5S when he knew that they were going to ally with Pd. He never thougth that the alleance Pd-M5s was a possibility. Salvini wanted the vote to form a govern with Fratelli d'Italia (wich was increasing in popularity, Lega was at his max before Pd-M5S alleance).
Pensa con la tua testa, non ripetere a pappagallo quello che senti su Breaking italy

This

Soon brothers

Yea beggining of the end..
A little oasis in a sea of madness

>Breaking italy
is it that youtuber italianons shill?
i couldn't care less about yt italia

>He never thougth that the alleance Pd-M5s was a possibility.
I guess. I thought it just did it to show how m5s just did a 180 on everything they stood for

>m5s just did a 180 on everything they stood for
What did they stand for anyway? As far as I know they were a joke party that only got elected for the lulz.

> please grow up and start believing in magic

ok you're retarded

This is what would have happened to trump already if he wasn't a 4-D chess master

>Boris
>last hope

Only retards thought this tory shiteater would ever solve anything. Theres no political solution. If you havent understood this yet, youre more or less bluepilled.

>And boris is already having serious problems when he barely begun. Are the last hopes already crumbling down lads?
Boris is not even a hope. He's 100% fake.

> I thought it just did it to show how m5s just did a 180 on everything they stood for
And then you say that I'm the retarded one...

>boris is already having serious problems
What problems Boris has?

everything is only starting out
don't you see?

Salvinee's plan was to left the govt, go election, and have a rightwing majority, he will never think about PD MS5 govt together.

I think this phrase is bluepilled though.

It implies that there's no point in engaging in politics.... but there is.

Politics itself cannot solve it, but it can get you half way, or closer to solving it.
It can improve your odds, and help you out a lot.
Dissuading people who agree with you from engaging in politics is stupid and bluepilled.

>2016
>everything is only starting out
>2012
>2001
I wish things would get underway already. I'm sick of all the false starts.

everyone is tired of all this leftist shit
we are probably gonna have a national party president this year. and after argentinian collapse people will probably also be tired of leftist shit.

leftists are dragging everyone to the bottom. they are trying to blame their problems on racism and capitalism, while it's the left itself who is the main problem

left ideology is insane, that's why it fails everywhere

>See I told you violent revolutions are not the way you just need to keep voting

Were you expecting non-stop up every day? It doesn't work that way. Keep the faith.

Both are kike shills so who cares?

Attached: 1199D517-127F-46E9-BB33-6B0145B1B57E.jpg (729x513, 57K)

when you look at the perspective how long it took for the left to get a hold of power, you'll see that for them it also took more then 20 years. they were at it, subverting the governments for over 200 years.

now they came to a point where they have no more excuses. that's why they are trying to radicalize and install a police state to protect their policies, but they are clearly falling

the fact that trump, salvini, bolsonaro were elected is a clear sign that people are tired of the left.

2001 it wasn't nearly as bad as now. it was actually pretty good in 2001. in 2001 the world was still quite balanced.

everything fell in 2008 and now it's 2019 and right-wing is literally on the rise everywhere, even in places where nobody thought it would be, like in Canada for instance, which was a commie state from the time of it's inception.

in 20 years the world is going to be full on right-wing, since the economy can take only so much of the left wing, welfare economy.

the left has drained the economy.

RaHoWa is coming. the left is only making things worse. all that lgbt shit, all the migrant replacement policies, all that shit is only making things worse for them.

the left is out of touch with reality, they are living in TV proganda. in real world even the most poor are turning into right wing views at this point.

everybody wants to reverse what was lost. nobody wants this new world order globalism commie state. it makes everyone poor and nobody is seeing any actual progress

the left tries to call progress the faggot rights movements and feminism, but they are trying to see that the economy is all fucked up.

i'm telling you. right-wing is going to be here in full force in less then 20 years.

do you think people don't want Hitler? they do. we do. everybody wants Hitler

is TV allowed anybody with Hitler ideology to publicly speak, that would mean INSTA-VICTORY

that's why they are banning all right-wing channels and sites. because (((it's afraid)))

>Salvini got literally kicked out of gov.

Ehm, propbably you get some problems with medias in Argentina, because it's Salvini who have made his own government falls...Salvini is a fucking idiot and incompetent, without any knowledge about italian constitution.

Attached: Salvini is a Loser.jpg (1280x853, 91K)

Attached: LUh6u9cNj.jpg (755x794, 146K)

Hes
Hese
Hesperanza
HES UNA MIA CABRON DEL MUCHACHO CALIENTE!!!!

Hes tu comprende englesos mi amigo?

Yeah, the far right are bought off by Zionists to make sure they don't go against their interest.

>Charles Silberman (1985, 350) notes that "American Jews are committed to cultural tolerance because of their belief—one firmly rooted in history—that Jews are safe only in a society acceptant of a wide range of attitudes and behaviors, as well as a diversity of religious and ethnic groups. It is this belief, for example, not approval of homosexuality, that leads an overwhelming majority of American Jews to endorse ‘gay rights’ and to take a liberal stance on most other so-called ‘social’ issues.”

>When the caffeine finally kicked in, Alex [Soros] told me that for many years, his father had not been eager to advertise his Judaism because “this was something he was almost killed for.” But he had always “identified firstly as a Jew,” and his philanthropy was ultimately an expression of his Jewish identity, in that he felt a solidarity with other minority groups and also because he recognized that a Jew could only truly be safe in a world in which all minorities were protected. Explaining his father’s motives, he said, “The reason you fight for an open society is because that’s the only society that you can live in, as a Jew — unless you become a nationalist and only fight for your own rights in your own state.”

You can't be neo-nazi nowadays shill

youtube.com/watch?v=HeMGqTwWA6U

But you can suck a bloody baby dick legally...

Attached: 1566129237620.jpg (564x509, 55K)

Blame Germany.

Why are you so stupid?

You just don't get it do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

Attached: 1563076994162.jpg (817x712, 224K)