Antonio Brown

Is this what happens when you tell a nigger that he’s great?

Attached: C5A76CD1-5A3F-4511-AE7A-7B97EC6EF273.jpg (640x715, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HermitBear2/status/1170396578332495872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can’t remember, did this while thing start over >muh helmet?

Who is this nigger
Why are people pressing his nigger antics so hard?

YOU WILL WORSHIP NIGGERS GOY

The NFL teams should make a statement on this arroganrt guy

Attached: lNm2YU.gif (320x250, 1.58M)

He literally threatened to assault like the GM or someone super important.

Too much drama. Good riddance. It would have been better to see him have a shit year first, though. Now he'll be able to think he was always the shit and he went out on top, yada yada. What a nig though, for real. Guys like that are rary worth the drama. For what? A few good years of play? Nigger was already past his prime but they think they gonna talk shit for 12 years and they only play above mediocre for 2 or 3? Sheeeeeit.. niggers.

Now the problem is maybe attitude, sure. But there is bigger problem in NFL

Niggers be trying to renegotiate they mothwrfucken contracts n sheeit with a couple of 2, 3 years left on them. So you go to sign a nigger,. He ageEs, gets millions, signs on the dotted line for a 4 year deal,. Etc. Then the monkey plays good one year, comes back, refuses to play, tries to force renegotiation. Over and over these dirty nigs doing that. How the fuck you gonna do business with an ape that can't honor his contract? Getting paid to play a fucking game and niggers can't even do what the fuck they say they gonna do?! What the fuck?! Niggers.

Attached: browngruden.jpg (920x625, 81K)

He'll play more the minimum for the Patriots, and like it.

Is Urinating Tree red pilled?

I like it. Wish the league would give him the Kapernick treatment. Unfortunately he is pretty good and the Patriots will sign this little bitch

The NFL is complete realityTV now.

The Lions giving him a workout now.

Apparently he took a bad hit to the head a little while back and hasn’t been the same. Probably has brain damage

Based user
I like his vids

Oh no our sportsball jackass is a fuckup

He would be lucky to have a job moving luggage at the docks were it not for sportsball

>In the video, which lasted 1 minute, 57 seconds, Brown is heard taking a call from Gruden, who asks the receiver: "What the hell is going on, man?"
>Brown answered, "Just a villain all over the news, man."
>Gruden then called Brown "the most misunderstood" person he has met, before asking him: "Do you want to be a Raider or not?"
>Brown answered: "Man, I've been trying to be a Raider since day one. I've been f---ing working my ass off harder than anyone. I don't know why it's a question of me being a Raider. It's like do you guys want me to be a Raider?"
>Gruden then asked the receiver to stop the off-the-field stuff and "just play football."
>"How hard is that?" Gruden could be heard saying. "You're a great football player. Just play football."
>Brown then told his coach it's not that simple.
>"I'm more than just a football player, man," he said. "I'm a real person. I'm a real person. It ain't about the football, I know I can do that. I show you guys that on the daily. This is my life. Ain't no more games."

How do you fuck up earning $30m for simply existing. I'm not one to talk about global poverty, but that fucking clown show off a human being won a dozen separate lotteries to get where he was and completely fucking blew it. My ancestors had to bring this nigger's stupid great great great grandparents over on a big Jewish slave ship to get this guy to the extreme top of the system and he couldn't just exist for a few years. I hope he gets stabbed to death in a parking lot outside a strip club.

yes, and their lives definitely matter

*In Minecraft. I would never want someone in real life to actually get hurt.

Giving a single fuck about this bullshit.

Football is gone
Let it go. It's a giant propaganda arm of the government and they pay losers fuckloads of money to do nothing and charge you out the ass to watch.

It's a joke

Attached: XhzMF7dg6.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Reason

Ooga Booga

More reason

Ooga Booga

Pleading, further reasoning

Ooga Booga

He's going to Cleveland to play offense and defense. They're renaming the team "Antonio's Browns"

Good.
Put the fucking helmet on or fuck off nigger.

Nigger Collision featuring unappreciative kneeling niggers.

They'll still go 0 and.

and then he threatened someone? Sounds like a run-of-the-mill emotional breakdown after being burnt out from work, whether it be football or anything.

But the old "white" cowboy jew told them they couldn't!?

Attached: 1462157802095.gif (350x278, 964K)

No, he's just a prima donna on a power trip, he just found out the NFL board has the bigger ego.

>Is this what happens when you tell a nigger that he’s great?
No, this is.

Attached: Obama being Obama.jpg (600x600, 38K)

kek

AB to sign with the Dolphins within a week. Screencap this.

twitter.com/HermitBear2/status/1170396578332495872

Attached: 5D875AE6-42F2-4620-B052-168607F1EDC7.jpg (1242x1381, 612K)

if you didnt want them outsmarting you, you shouldnt have sent them to college

kaep was pretty good too. the nfl isnt competitive