When whites are minorities

So what exactly makes Jow Forums think that when whites are few in number minorities are just going to suddenly out of nowhere turn in to mindless animals who cant bathe ore eat or function without whitey’s guidance? What exactly makes you think that would happen?

Attached: A9FD0481-9E4E-41A7-9C87-5E7019B5768A.jpg (800x414, 155K)

South Africa

One thing iv noticed about brown and black people is that they dont give way to each other when walking on a footpath. They intentionally block each other.

I think that says it all.

Because of how they lived before 'whitey' gave them the loom, electricity, printing press, telecommunications, industrial and agricultural revolution?

Or for an even shorter answer, because of empirical evidence?

Rhodesia. Detroit. SA

What do you think happens when you replace 100 avg IQ people with 80 avg IQ people? Not much good, I'll tell you that matey

Liberia

Fpbp

>Please ignore the fact that minorities are mindless animals right now

Attached: White Superiority Persevere.jpg (1645x920, 326K)

Because they already are mindless animals who can't bathe or function without whitey's guidance. For the most part.

>So what exactly makes Jow Forums think that when whites are few in number minorities are just going to suddenly out of nowhere turn in to mindless animals who cant bathe ore eat or function without whitey’s guidance?
See: Africa. Your really bad at this.

>They were very civilized, goyim!

Attached: AztecCivilization.jpg (480x600, 48K)

two healthy eyes desu

Hey guys let me just opress generations of people, sgregate them into shitty areas and them fuck off and pretend the reason theyre failing is their fault.
Retards. The lot of you

I forgot Haiti

Give me even a smidgen of proof

APA says IQ is entirely genetic.

So are you just going to keep pretending that europe fucking with Africa had absolutely nothing to do with its current state?

OP have you seen the barbaric side of the culture in your pic. You think white people from 600 years ago were barbaric? Looks like maybe they didn't have the market cornered. Thank god for the European Enlightenment and Renaissance. Thanks god for liberalism and doctrines giving rise to the civil rights movement. These things were a long way off in most places in the world. :D

Now just think how unpopular that was and they published it anyway.

non-whites dont pay enough via taxes to support the non-whites who are parasites. It's simple math. Without whites you have nothing.

Same shit

There must have been mountains of indisputable evidence or APA would have been destroyed saying something like that.

The other day I saw a leaf make a rational and well thought out post. I was worried for you guys.

Watch and see all the boosts for non-whites (affirmative action, items specific to race) remain in place along with the white supremacy boogeyman and no programs for the white minority along with ever increasing hatred and persecution. I hope I am good and dead by then.

>What exactly makes you think that would happen?
The evidence of this happening literally every time they chimp out and kill and eat all their white people.

Do you have any evidence to show mud races doing better in absence of whites?

Attached: zimbabwe.png (2093x608, 1015K)

Just insult LE LEAF XD instead of making any points. Epic

blacks are failing in every setting throughout the entire globe. It has nothing to do with white people.

Do you know any history at all?

Your thread is trash, your original post is trash, and you are trash. Into the green waste bin it goes.

Ignoring Aksum, Kongo, Ethiopia, Nubia, the other successfull civilizations before europe raped Africa. You can point much of black peoples failures towards past oppression. Denying that is being dishonest and delusional

>instead of making any points
You first.

Attached: 1366420811875.png (719x689, 513K)

Still havent attempted to make a point. Unsurprising

Barbarians have segregated Europe from the rest of the world for thousands of years. Please get your facts right.
By the way, how is the weather in Tel Aviv?

>turn into

t. Leaf

Why aren't you sucking off your gay presindent?

South Africa at the very least.

Attached: Based.jpg (400x400, 35K)

There won’t be an economy, they consume more than they produce

Ive said plenty. You can ignore it though, i already know ill get some pathetic reply like the rest

You, sir, are making excuses at this point.
Why do you love blackie so much?
Do you have some type of mommy complex for defending those less capable and in need of guidance? Why not have your own kids instead of trying to help some abstract foreign group of individuals?

It's always a Canadian

80iq is for “African Americans0 who are on average 50% white

Most niggers actually have the IQ of a banana

There's not a civilized brown/black nation on this planet.

You are posting your own counter points.

Wherever and whenever niggers are left to their own devices they fuck up society horribly.

Yet, for whatever reason they must be included into prosperous societies because fuck logic and because your are a leaf? Fuck you and your gay bullshit.

Good one. You’re right the world will collapse without white people

That was the most pathetic reply i could have hoped to see. Instead of making any actual arguments you just passed it off as a “mommy complex” You’re an idiot

We conquered them- it's what We do best. I firmly believe that the suppression of our pioneer instincts by (((them))) is responsible in part for the current situation.

We might lose rule of law and democracy.

they already want to kill us. They already openly hate us. It's like asking user while the police are around and it's bright outside these people don't try to hurt you or kill you, so you think just because it gets dark outside or the police are not around they are going to suddenly out of nowhere turn into mindless animals?

No I think it's just basic logic, actually.

Attached: axMWAMu3w.jpg (782x810, 146K)

They were left alone for how long? A couple decades? A couple centuries?

How come when half of europe was raped to dust they could rebuilt everything? How come nips can rebuilt nearly all their every couple years after tsunamis and earthquakes? And most importantly; Why in the actual fuck are you defending niggers?

Have you ever lived in or near a guetto? Have you ever dealt with their idiocy on a daily basis? Have you ever seen firsthand a black man hating on niggers?

If you answered 'No' to any of these question you are a shill or brainwashed.

This and /thread

name one invention to come out of Africa that has made the world a better place. You can make all the excuses for Africans that you want but they fail because they lack capacity for success. This isnt to say that there aren't outliers in the African populations with this capacity, but on average. Regardless it is just math, there is not enough contributors in non-white societies to prop up the necessary social spending.

After an industrial genocide, the Jews started a new country, surrounded by enemies, fought countless wars and still produced a prosperous advanced nation. Now use Occam's razor and just consider: what if people were responsible for their own fortune? What if there the Pale Devil is not the sole cause of every ill in the world? What if the double helix really existed?

You're right, Detroit is functioning great.

All of which can be pointed to issues that have nothing to do with race, namely the biggest being colonialism. In the past there has been plenty of civilized places on every continent, except maybe Australia. But if you could explain to me why these massive civilizations suddenly collapsed because of race im all ears

And all of Africa?
If niggers are so smart why were we oppressing them and not vice versa?

>minorities
>turn in to mindless animals
>tun in to
user

Again, thats dishonest and delusional. Read previous replies before spouting the exact same shit as every single other Jow Forums retard you actual NPC

Why

>successful
>gets raped by whitoids
top kek

They are values that dont seem to be important outside the west. Pockets of Asia excluded of course.

So you’re admitting these places fell because of white people fucking with them?

>its the fault of whites that niggers dont care for their children

Attached: 1566942707827.png (345x355, 185K)

>Europe raped Africa
During a time everywhere was raping everywhere. I mean look at Germany. Two civilization ending wars and it bounced back both times.

What about the U.S?

Blah blah blah blah segregation. You forget South African Niggers, and Sub-Saharan niggers in general had nothing that could be called advanced technology before whites showed up. No electricity, no advanced metallurgy, no combustion engines, no modern agricultural technologies. Even after taking over the government , South African niggers still rely on whites to maintain these things for them. When niggers try turning over such things to their own kind you get results like the farmland distribution in Zimbabwe: formerly white-owned farms now in the hands of shiftless niggers who don't understand crop rotation, fertilizers and can barely run a tractor.

>Says the nearly aborted mutilated goy

You haven't stated or explained shit yet. When you are a defender in any instance you are the one supposed to put every bit of information on the table that discredits or proves the inocence of defendant.

You don't even have to go far to take a look at what niggers are able to do. Just the crime statistics on majorly nigger habitet cities in burgerland gets you a fine idea. There is also the skyrocketing acids attacks on britain, rapes, burglary, racial attacks that go without reporting and everything that could be considered evil is done by the fucks you are defending.

So explain to me agian, because you haven't yet, where are the good modern niggerish societies? I ain't seeing one.

Twitter screenshots dont fucking count. Stop pretending people like that are even close to the majority. Thats only the few that are actually serious, believe it or not non white people make edgy racist jokes to but for whatever reason you guys take it so seriously. And its not basic logic. Its delusion and psychotic paranoia, please visit a doctor or someone who can help you

Are blacks the only group to ever be oppressed? They are the only group to not be able to bounce back from it though.

You do know that Bantuniggers only immigrated there after Ww2?
Literally the "Let's go get oppressed" meme.

The Zulus had no problems with anyone but the British.

Japan still had a fucking economy you dumbass. They didnt have to restart their entire civilization after and earthquake and tsunami that destroyed such a small amount of their shit. And yes my answer is no because Canada really doesnt have ghettos. The black neighborhoods that are here are significantly safer than alot of white neighborhoods in the US

>after an industrial genocide
[X] Doubt

Attached: 1562595308437.jpg (468x615, 89K)

I never said anything about twitter screenshots. We will be a minority in under 20~30 years, that is not an opinion it is an irrefutable fact.
You're strawman and red herring attempts are pathetic. You have no power here.

Literally everywhere on Earth whites or asians aren't the majority it is a shitthole and the darker the population the worse it is. This is demonstrable fact that brown people can't maintain a functioning civilization in all of human history without whitey or chinky.

Go to literally any black neighborhood you stupid blind leaf

>What makes you think other races can tie their own shoes?

EL MAOOOOOO x infinity. History. No one gives a shit about your collectivist Chalcolithic temples that were built (according to your own legends by Whites) at some point in the 12-1600's. Woooooooow amazing.

Literally anyone else in Eurasia can credit Whitebread over here for everything. Niggers btfo.

Who gave the jews the funds and materials to fight?

So you are just going to keep pretending Africa contributed anything to human civilization and wasn't still in the literal fucking stone age when whitey showed up; thought so.

white people are the only ones forced to be nice because of world war 2 and even that whole logic is beginning to lose ground, you ever notice how non-caucasian people still all hate eachother. or what im saying is that you cannot deny all races are tribal, they only care about themselves, and if things continue that way, youre just all going to destroy eachother and set back humanity to year zero stone age development

white people are a sensible middle ground of reason and logic between races, i bet you if white people didnt exist or were minorities without power in the world, something would happen like the Chinese would genocide all africans and indians, or there would be some stupid race war that would never let the human race leave the stone age or achieve any progress whatsoever.

remember: white people invented human rights!

To add further insult to injury, things like the Solutrean Hypothesis are gaining credible tractino amongst the woke.

I dont remember saying they were more successful than europe, do you?

Attached: 1566752416875.png (900x802, 419K)

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 203K)

they successfully got BTFO. lmao

South Africa.

Because germany didnt have their funds robbed and resources taken. Not to mention Europe is the easiest place on the planet to build up civilization. Incredible grasslands, waterways, etc etc. So no shit. Do you guys ever think of anything besides race or do you look at history for anything else and realize theres more factors than race

Every single "civilization" you mentioned had failed to even evolve to the iron age before the white man came. You need us we don't need you and finally when you get too uppity we are going to get rid of you all moreover because you can't control your breeding and pollute the planet with genetic trash.

Do you realise how much aid goes to the big continent with giraffes?

What about it

Rhodesia

Wow you’re saying the EXACT SAME SHIT AS EVERYONE ELSE! I dont even need to reply AGAIN because people have already fucking said the same thing!

Never pretended i did have power in your sad little echo chamber.

Just kys faggot.

Attached: prefrontalcortex1.gif (550x563, 88K)

>minorities
(You mean Niggers)
Rhodesia
South Africa
Ghana
Uganda
Etc...
Basically almost all of Africa that is Nigger

Attached: its all so tiresome.png (1917x901, 1.06M)

All the non-white countries they are fleeing from.

Even in that pick, not a single stitch of the clothing they are wearing was made by them. They will literally go back to living naked in huts when whites stop helping them.

Attached: Mammy.jpg (1050x701, 902K)

Google African inventions lmao

what about history has convinced you of the merit of black society? Does Africa even have a recorded history before white people?

>Germany didnt have its funds robbed
It did.
>resources taken.
No resources.

Ok then, explain to me what great, prosperous and diverse 'Black African' society exist. Name at the very least a city or buttfucking anything even remotely 'Black' that is in any way good because that's exactly what am getting sick of looking for;

>Because the middle ages and europeans buttfucking each other for slave trades wasn't a thing for centuries
>"Crime statistic are made up systematic racist bullshit"
>Because chinks fucking with Russians had nothing to do with their oppresive regimes
>Because china fucking with japans and koreans had nothing to do with them being a powerhouse nowadays
>Because years of cannibal wars doesn't have it's tool on your people
>Because Europe is still fucking with them today
>Because since Europe is still raping them today then they can't prosper
>Still no strong points being made
>Still a leaf
A lot, mind you. And knowing is just the beginning, you gotta understand what went down to actually be worth a comment.
Not a single modern society/city. And those are all societies that have a lot of polemic and counter arguments thrown around every couple months.

I want true, modern and recent prove. Give me that I stop consider you a brainwashed leaf.
Neither had you. And instead of counter argumenting him you just point the obvious, you are still a leaf.
Just that there were ancient societies run by who knows who that were prosperous.
As it had happened in african colonies?
Still a leaf.

You are not making any points at all and half your shit is complaining nobody is making a point.

Swallow a bullet already and still shilling so hard, you are getting paid anyway.