How are you preparing for the age of China?

>Industrial powerhouse of the world
>went from dirt poor to number 1
>called communist even though there is no state pension and they act more like fascists
>imprisons muslims, appoints their women to Chinese incels
>doesnt give a fuck about intellectual property
>took Tibet still manages to make itself look good meanwhile US gets shitted on for Iraq and Afghanistan
>is against fags
>money doesnt leave the country without state approval, rich fags trying to take their money outside China get into prison, in America they get to buy Congress to allow more cheap labour in the country by labeling it legal migration so the average republican is ok with it
>rising navy set to eclipse the American one
>no elections

Attached: CHA.jpg (1024x882, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCrpSK5r9HY
youtube.com/watch?v=qH5QzuzD01A
theintercept.com/2018/10/09/google-china-censored-search-engine/
youtube.com/watch?v=aeVrMniBjSc
bitchute.com/video/5g43oeCVkG9n/
renegadetribune.com/christianitys-reign-of-terror-over-the-ancient-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget this

Attached: SilkRoads.png (1319x799, 1.01M)

Attached: What-happened-to-the-vanished-Uighurs-of-Xinjiang-419x367.jpg (419x367, 47K)

yeah the new "silk road"
also their railroad > US

Attached: railway.jpg (2800x2051, 679K)

They have more High Speed lines then the rest of the world combined

Yes and they are expanding their camps

Attached: DF.jpg (639x648, 92K)

now

Attached: DF2.jpg (997x880, 141K)

ALSO THEY HAVE A WALL

Attached: china-ccid.png (1520x1024, 1.69M)

Check'd

Chinks. Weak, effeminate, manlets with piss poor rip offs because they have no originality.

The most effective way to defeat China is spaming cringe curry niggers memes on Jow Forums and vote Zionist.

If they can stop the fucking degeneracy of this country besides a few other problems we have, they're more than welcome. Hell, I would give them the Amazon Rainforest and the Pantanal for this.

cant wait

Attached: 1550557508803.png (1197x700, 212K)

China will never be #1

The factor isn't economy, isn't military prowess,and isn't whatever you think that "technically" matters.

What really matters has always been what matters since high school; popularity.

China is like that rich kid in high school that's just too nerdy/awkward/bad at interpersonal relationships that can't compete with the raw popularity and charisma of the school's top jock.

The Chinese mentality and culture renders them socially and politically unsavvy. When you're not a favorite, it doesn't matter how much you have, you won't come out on top.

Czech-ed

>How are you preparing for the age of China?
Getting a video camera ready to film the accidents.

Chinese gf. We can't beat them, we have to join them.

i started learning chinese 12 years ago
newfags btfo'd into the year of the rooster

They have no sense of safety standards.

Attached: 1565015920814.webm (848x480, 1.44M)

>the age of China

Do you mean another century of humiliation?

Attached: 1562232738106.png (620x926, 94K)

Attached: The Trump.png (317x367, 207K)

can someone post the one where the worker gets hit with a molten sheet of metal that then starts to fold over him?

Attached: apathy china 3.webm (480x480, 839K)

Attached: dont learn chinese.png (1400x5552, 946K)

>number 1

Nope

Attached: im not chinese.png (1531x2397, 285K)

Attached: chinese food.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

Attached: chinese empathy 4.webm (404x536, 178K)

我每天学习中文。

Attached: chinese insectoids.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

Attached: china jaywalker.webm (640x358, 2.17M)

Attached: warning kekzone.webm (374x200, 416K)

Attached: china crowd run over.webm (844x480, 2.86M)

doesn' matter. there is always another worker to replace.

Attached: apathy china 8.webm (480x270, 1.42M)

Attached: china parking garage woman.webm (480x270, 1.62M)

Attached: chink burst.webm (426x318, 129K)

China will never conquer the world or even colonize like the west did.
From historic cultural perspective they will be the superpower, but they will be content with their own country and sphere of influnce and won't care about lesser states. They want to basically become the middle kingdom again.

China is just as bad off in terms of age demographics as Germany is. In 30 years they'll be broke caring for old people.

Attached: china-population-pyramid-2016.gif (610x425, 59K)

They should make Grand Theft China.

Their whole economy is based on producing goods for countries all across the world. All it would take to starve them is to force US corpos to move production to countries like Vietnam or Thailand. Trump tarrifs are tough for them which they try to hide by devaluing their currency and pump up their artificial construction sector

no need to make it if it's real

Attached: chinese driving 2.webm (720x404, 1.97M)

Attached: grand theft auto china.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Attached: apathy china 2.webm (720x576, 1.25M)

Attached: china driving.webm (360x640, 1.85M)

Bought a 48-ct box of popcorn from Costco for a couple months after the house of cards collapses and a billion chinks are eating each other.

im not because they are a failed state.

I hope the Chinese wipe every single abrahamic religion of the face of the earth

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1350, 572K)

It would be fun, no?

Driving over bunch of chinks and commies, shooting up gov pussies and fucking up the system.

Sounds like right wing wet dream game.

Sorry but no, the Chinese LOVE, I mean SUPER LOVE, JEWS.

If you are a Jew and in China, the parents will be basically selling their children to you, even if you are foreign.

>super love jews

Really? How many Chinese follow jew religions versus whites?

They only make cheap trash products. Once automatisation is advanced enough that it's cheaper to produce in your own country they will collapse

They don't follow the RELIGION, but they just LOVE JEWS for starting Communism (Marx etc) and being rich foreigners.

And yet they will drop israel the second they do anything they did to america and europe because they have no bias or reason to put up with it..

When america and western Europe's power dies so does Israel and the jewish people

Sage and hide all commie threads
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>chinklet detected

Attached: chinks.jpg (962x619, 186K)

Rabbi yeshua follower spotted

Attached: china.webm (604x284, 2.93M)

Not an argument agent rod

Modern day Chinks truly are subhuman.

you're a brainlet

Attached: christianity redpill.jpg (1532x1956, 928K)

More like 1 Belt 1 Child
We're just barbarions to them..
youtube.com/watch?v=uCrpSK5r9HY
4000 year old empire, and America's the new kid on the block in their eyes.
They used us like a pedo uses a kid, exploit all the Life while its young then chop 'em up and start again..
China, the child rapist stalking America, is a paper tiger.
Their whole economic model depends on exploiting other nations, because surprise, communism doesn't produce capital.
youtube.com/watch?v=qH5QzuzD01A

GOOG & CHINA
theintercept.com/2018/10/09/google-china-censored-search-engine/
Dragonfly
Look HERE [RUSSIA]
DO NOT LOOK HERE [CHINA]
youtube.com/watch?v=aeVrMniBjSc
Worth 43 minutes of your time.
ALL [INSIDE] ROADS TO CHINA ARE BEING CLOSED.
AMERICA IS NO LONGER FOR SALE.
The Rod and the Ring will Strike~

Attached: [CHINA].jpg (529x676, 182K)

Numbers is all they got.
But the world isn't a global democracy so the soulless and atrociously animalistic lives they live there will never affect the first world west.

>actually is a christcuck

Like clockwork. I can't wait for your shitty jewish worshipping religion to die. Kill yourself rabbi yeshua cultist.

bitchute.com/video/5g43oeCVkG9n/

Attached: ff.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Hopefully China and India nuke each other and we won't have to worry about this shit

Attached: chinese driving 1.webm (452x272, 2.56M)

> UH YEAH I'M SO BASED I WORSHIP A COMIC BOOK CHARACTER

China is a cesspool incapable of discovering anything. They simply steal and copy other nations technology. Except their knockoff products are junk. Including their military hardware.

whatever nigger

Attached: jews persecuting christians.jpg (1242x858, 146K)

>I'm so based worshipping rabbi yeshua and yahweh and a book written by jews
>wtf my race got subverted and destroyed by jews how did this happen?

>muh persecution

the Christkike spiritual semite cries out as it strikes you.

renegadetribune.com/christianitys-reign-of-terror-over-the-ancient-world/

Attached: 907df47b44c02f29c73b1cecb6c14db144faaf70952a4ece94840c1984f103b1_0.png (1000x4345, 998K)

China shares a landmass with Europe, not me. Ifgaf, hope they do go dragon mode and summons forth an united Eurasia powerhouse. The US needs a new great rival

>age of China

Attached: 1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg (258x245, 20K)

new testament was written in greek, brainlet
do you really think your low-level subversion is going to work, kike rat?

>uhhhh my jew worship was written in Greek
>h-h-ha I showed you

Holy fuck you are sad and pathetic.

I sincerely hope the Chinese cleanse this world

Attached: ff.png (961x1912, 182K)

>chinks
>cleansing anything

Attached: fake paris.jpg (2000x1000, 465K)

>paid shill seething this hard

Attached: fake paris 2.jpg (1280x851, 221K)

The 8ch agent posts showed us that you people are the real feds. Shivering in your boots with muh China posting.

Haven't they been a country for a couple thousand years? How are they not already leaders of the world? Based on their past record, China will never rule the world. If they haven't done it by now it's never going to happen

>humanizing geopolitics

big yikes

seething

Attached: china metal.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

>imprisons muslims, appoints their women to Incels

WHY CAN'T THE WEST BE THIS BASED?
I MEAN, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, CHINA IS UNIRONICALLY BASED

They dont have cultural christianity

Attached: 1567881064400.jpg (720x380, 189K)

US tech

Attached: 1567880860885m.jpg (1024x735, 150K)

boondoggle.

I try my best not to buy Chinese. That's all. I'll let more aggressive people figure out how to isolate the asian markets.

Attached: chinese bus lane.webm (872x480, 487K)

Cool picture. And the Chinese knockoffs are supposed to be better?

Bump. Fuck China.

Attached: 1550160281997.png (800x1672, 209K)

revolt not oh fellow simian
the red dragon will soon conquer the world for the glory of all incels

i can read and speak Mandarin

>Their whole economic model depends on exploiting other nations,

You are projecting. That is exactly what the US does

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

That map is a big off. Hong Kong should have a massive brit population.

>China gore spammer
>is a kike on a stick shill
Who could have expected that!

Attached: dont-learn-chinese-goys.jpg (1060x842, 312K)

>You are projecting. That is exactly what the US does
yep and now its not their turn so they cry

lol at least they have no niggs

feels great to be part of screencap

The average chink outside the city cant read and doesnt even have potable water/a toilet. The average chink IN the city has to triple check that the food they're buying is actually food and not plastic made to look like food. The average chink can get creamed on the side of the road for literally nothing. The average chinks workplace is comically dangerous.

i would take 20% non-white and still beautiful over 100% nonwhite chink insectoids and horribly polluted and soulless.

Attached: 42 rue rodier.jpg (1907x922, 249K)

>horribly polluted
you do know the French have migrants sleeping on the road and the French dont wash their hands