Vets are killing themselves

Do they confuse themselves with Iraq war vets?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-07_10-17-42.png (416x564, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3128543/
theonion.com/overcome-stress-by-visualizing-it-as-a-greedy-hook-nos-1819594853
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's caused by depression. Seeing all these wonderful animals you can't save crushes your soul over time.

dentists used to be the joke. staring into other peoples mouths all day apparently can change a man. i bet it has something to do with toxoplasmosis. we have become weak due to sheltering in society and the brain changes and from toxoplasmosis used to be manageable but we are too weak in the west now to handle being sad

I'll bet it has something to do with education. Education does not make people more happy especially women.

Then it should be the same for doctors and nurses, especially when they work in certain departments.

heres a white paper my dudes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3128543/

tldr

that follows for suicide rates in general for women. trading career for family, and i guess to some extent it takes a lot of work to be a vet and because of the high risk with vet school loans, you may not want to risk starting a family until it may be too late to have kids.

If you've seen the humans that nurses (doctors tend to have very little patient contact, lol), then you'd realize why they're not torn up about it. A majority of the people I deal with have given up in some way/shape/form, so it's kind of hard to feel bad for them.

its called an abstract u mong. probably less words than your daily loli doujin

Every day 12 men kill themselves in the UK.

I've been here too long. I have no attention span left.

The suicide rates among white women have increased greatly but they still pale in comparison to the suicide rates among white men. Among every other racial group suicide rates seem to be declining. Stories like this are only used to drown out the more troubling concern the media doesn't want to address because it puts a wrench in the whole white privilege narrative.

Attached: Slide9.jpg (840x473, 65K)

Because they learn that owning pets is basically an industry that supports and perpetuates a massive amount of death and suffering. Over 1.5 million shelter animals are euthanized yearly down from nearly 3 million at the turn of the decade. The fact is that a lot of really shitty people have animals that never should. The industry itself is not very people friendly either. I had family that had to stop after doing it for over 15 years because the working conditions were terrible and the people were terrible and there just wasn't enough money in it.

Veterinarians tend to be extremely empathic and on the spectrum. They usually get into it because they love animals. Having to see them suffer, and terminate some, takes a toll.
>doctor, heal thyself

we twilight zone now

That should inspire more depressive thinking, though I guess nurses and even docs don't / can't get so existential... Leave that to the therapists, who also kill themselves a lot.

People like dogs and pets because they offer uncomplicated emotion, which people crave and envy. They can't recognize it's all just pack instinct, or how humanity's has been twisted / degraded.

Vet is a soul crushing job. All vets all love animals, doctors don't love their fellow humans.

They also have MD-tier student loans and do not make that much money.

>3 out of 86 people killed themselves

That's not even that many lmao

Watching animals die everyday takes a toll. Watching people bawl their eyes out because the neighbor ran their cat over and the surgery to save it is too expensive takes a toll. Watching kids cry takes a toll. Watching animals needlessly killed due to neglect by people that shouldn't have animals, and knowing it's neglect but not being able to prove it, takes a toll. Knowing you work for an industry that uncaringly perpetuates all this pain for money takes a toll.

There is nothing wrong with weak men killing themselves.

And dealing with the shittiest people doesn't help. Crap human owners + innocent animals suffering is a depressing combination.

This.
No one becomes a veterinarian for the money, they do it because they love dogs and they want to HELP THEM AND SAVE THEM.
Years and years of having to tell owners their dog needs to be put down, and having to do the deed yourself has got to be agonizing.
I'm honestly surprised their suicide rate is only double the overall population's.

This. Just looking at the state of pet trade from a distance is soul crushing enough. Actively engaging as a vet is so much worse.

or when summer break is coming and people put down their pets because "we're going on a holidayyy! ! yyayy"

Doctors, PRNs, and Nurses have a far higher rate of suicide.

Police, Correctional Officers, and other Dispatchers have a higher, if not highest rate of occupational involved suicide.

Compassion Fatigue is pretty legit. But you know to know yourself and when to leave that behind you.

Animals are the only things on this planet that are worth a shit and after years of euthanizing animals its got to be quite depressing.

A lot of them could've been passable or even great with the right environment. That the losses are now so overwhelming, pathetic and degraded and "they're weak" is still your reaction, should terrify you.

Put it on a micro-scale. The last white child twisted and lied to from birth, to serve niggers and kikes. We can't just admit how tragic and hellish this situation is. It's designed to make us defeated.

I know vets are half the time they spend injecting pets with their last shot. The other half is mutating their reproductive parts. It's not awwwhhh I get to help cute pets all day!

Probably due to debt.
I think it's more like from debt. 95+% of Americans are incapable of feeling genuine empathy for either animals or humans. They can only feel pain in relation to self-interest, so it basically boils down to responding to stimuli.

Why would nurses feel sorry for fat niggers, beaners, and white trash?

And this.

Okay kike

Spoken like a true Skeksi.

I'm not a kike. I deal with the average American everyday, and I speak from honest reflection. The average American is incapable of feeling genuine empathy irrespective of their political or racial background.
I'm just speaking honestly. I do not think most Americans know what compassion or love is.

Shut up kike boy

Nope, I won't shut up. I'm glad I'm pissing you off, and I think it would be cool if you committed suicide. I am a candid man. Most Americans are subhuman trash irregardless of their political or racial background, and anyone that likes America can die with them.

Not all of them...

>Vets are probably 90% female.
>Vets/females love animals more than humans.
>Vets see other females in tears bring their sick animals, can't afford care and leave with an animal in agony who will die in suffering.
Repeat until retirement.

Attached: PaperbackCoverofBearbyMarianEngel.jpg (245x406, 19K)

Are the high suicide rates because they fuck dogs to have the knots stretch out their vaginas, then become depressed when they realize how degenerate they are?

theonion.com/overcome-stress-by-visualizing-it-as-a-greedy-hook-nos-1819594853

Attached: D0A81C21-480A-4947-AB8A-A30EF155287A.jpg (1242x1486, 711K)

It is pretty insane when compared to general population.
>The suicide rate of 10.1 deaths per 100,000 population recorded by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) in 2017 is the lowest since the organisation began recording data on suicide in the United Kingdom in 1981. In 1981 the ONS recorded the UK suicide rate as 14.7 deaths per 100,000.

Probably because they euthanize animals all day :(

>theonion.com/overcome-stress-by-visualizing-it-as-a-greedy-hook-nos-1819594853
Imagine Onion publishing that today.

Attached: im lion hear me roar.jpg (736x552, 66K)

My sister delivers babies and it fucks her up. She told me the one death was so hard she held the dead kid for a minute to cope.

Most people don't care about other people.