The life of an incel

Who wants to die a 70-year-old virgin? On top of that, nobody comes to the funeral because you didn't even have a real family.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-07 um 19.22.25.png (816x448, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you care if someone comes to the funeral. You're dead.

this. also, fuck leaving money to pay for that shit. NOT MY PROBLEM

So you don't think that's a dishonorable death?

Seems like this incel is not doing too bad whats got you so butthurt about a white guy on youtube with over 1.5 million subs. pic related

Attached: review bruh.png (636x135, 18K)

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek

Me. I do.

>honor
Look at this larping faggot

>commie
>understanding honor
Lol, back to the gulag, faggot.

Remember: >

Funerals are a racket. Casket and plot cost more than a BMW. Even cremation is a ripoff at like $750 just to be burnt.
Leave my corpse on the battlefield for the ravens and hounds.

Attached: .jpg (500x667, 48K)

*raises paw*

Attached: 1550710352297.jpg (634x382, 46K)

Attached: 3UkJKF5Zns.png (750x683, 203K)

Reviewbrahs mom is 200% milf

>incel
Reviewbrah has to beat the bitches off of him with a stick
>Things niggers will never understand, along with having hair that you will be able to comb

Attached: bryanna-basilio-5months-ago-seeing-him-comb-his-hair-made-13014115.png (500x300, 33K)

OP you should have deleted this thread in shame for your weak trolling after these posts

He's on levels of basedness previously thought unattainable.

He’s /ourguy/

reviewbrah probably gets loads of internet gash wanting to review his penor

my honor

Attached: 1567377111965.gif (452x371, 59K)

Attached: reviewbrahbased.gif (388x292, 2.53M)

talk about supporting the four olds...

Anyone got the drawing version of this

I’ll be sure to spy on you.

Well you know what you have to do user...
Have sex.

I cringe so hard when I look back to my heterosexual days. My god, what a cuck I was. Women want straight up 10/10 and nothing lower. Even a 9/10 in their mind is a guy with a fatal devastating flaw. A woman considers a 9/10 man, the same way a straight normie would consider a girl with a dick. And you know how much of a ingoramous those normies are when it comes to girls with cocks and all the intriquite ways that entails this. Its a mess, like elephants in a glass sculpture store.

You would think that things would be different for a 1/10 woman, something Chad wouldn't touch with a ten feet pole. But nope. They can be three foot wheelchairbound midgets, totally retarded face, massive underbite. They still sit in that wheelie, with their braids and glasses, like "Ouuuh, I like Chad too!" Fuuuuuuck.

Some guys are just never gonna get laid. And some poor schmuck who only one generation ago would get a nice housewife is gonna have to settle for wheelie princess midget with a fucked up face.

That is worse than dying alone.

Exit the system man, don't accept this shit. Go gay

Reviewbrah said Chick Fil A spicy sandwich was better than Popeye's.
So he's officially white.

Imagine being so ugly or autistic you can't even get laid lmao