You are now the sole leader/dictator of Sweden. How do you fix it? What do you do?

You are now the sole leader/dictator of Sweden. How do you fix it? What do you do?

Attached: Holy_Roman_Empire_2.0.png (1802x2213, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-did-Hitler-think-about-Scandinavians
quora.com/During-WWII-what-did-Hitler-think-about-Sweden-its-king-and-its-government
youtube.com/watch?v=chcSlV2CtfY
youtube.com/watch?v=TPGd4SzaS9w&t=632s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give it to Norway and move out.

Annex Estonia in 1709
Annex Finland in 1809

Declare it Mixland and invite everybody from every nation to come in who wants to

The only way so save countries are to go full dictator, but you need at least some support and international community to fuck off.
Both won't happen.

I complete the demographic replacement and genocide of all Swedes for not allying with the Axis.

Deport all rapefugees and jail or deport all SJWs who caused the subversion of Sweden's once wonderful culture just to start.
Honestly though, I don't think Sweden can be saved.

No meme answers

complete genocide
repopulate with danes and norwegians

Thinking of the Sweden yes meme, who makes this meme? You or Jow Forumstard?

Some american 4 years ago probably

Mandatory sissyfication of all foreigners including estrogenous castration to cure them of the toxic masculinity of their lesser cultures.
Ban a lot of foreign stuff as using it will only seduce the swede to opress foreign nations by partaking in consumption.

Catholicize it, build 10000 churches, build copy of Vatican, erect statues of Jesus King in all places, and statues of Saint Pope Francis and Mary everywhere. Lock up protestansts.

this. except genocide the danes as well, repopulate with norweigians and finns

>
sell Baltics 2x than i sold it to Russia

Muslims don't go to church user.

Genocide all nonwhites

kill everything that moves, destroy any building and everything that's not part of nature, repopulate with cattle breed farms of hot asian girls, sell them everywhere, profit

Spend all the budget on reparations to slavic countries and steal what remains

t. fennoswede

>no more social security to those who have no legit work history (99% of migrants)
>establish a special police task force that will set up outpost and patrol at problem areas
>maximum sentence for 2nd crime
>arrest known criminals every day if you must
>never again allow exploitation of loopholes in law

The question is a meme. My answer is serious. I hate Swedes.

Give pomeranian slavs independence

Open borders

>i hate swedes

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

Too boring, will not work. Remember: we live in the clown world.

Deport all immigrants. Resettle all Swedes into Finland, and populate Sweden with Dutch people. Kill the jews.

>Sweden's wonderful culture

Guaranteed you know fuck all about Sweden other than pictures of pretty Swedish girls you've seen on the internet. Stupid mutt

>How do you fix it? What do you do?
Call on the military to ... oh, wait.

Attached: 1567507233344.jpg (657x643, 182K)

rape beautiful Aryan women

Were germans at the time

Nuke stockholm.

>t. fennoswede
nah just a finn

Attached: 1492213127011.jpg (1235x939, 643K)

Cross is offencive, you racist biggot

The one the right is fake. The one on the left isn't, as all flags are legal here.

Are there third reich flags?

Attached: ss.gif (352x198, 1.27M)

>muh Jow Forumstard!
Like clockwork, the Jow Forums user lives rent free inside your head.

Yes

Annex Norway, take their brown sludge, in secret mass produce machine guns and assault rifles top secret, create radio communications.
Blitz through and conquer Europe.
The strike a highly generous trade deal with the UK

No way Sweden could take on Europe, even at our height

But I have knowledge from the future.
We could advance weapons and tactics by 200 years.

Maybe we'd need allies, could try to create a Norse/Germanic Alliance.

Ban gay marriage

I would annex finland, norway, denmark and iceland, then rename the country i rule over icefindenswedeway.

Nuke that shit.
Hitler himself said Swedes are soft faggot cucks.

Source?

seriously invest in the north american colony and no other colonial ventures
in the upcoming great northern war focus on russia after narva and don't go to poland before russia is defeated

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

should have kept it i can't find it anymore, but check out what was said about Iceland, pretty sure he had the same views on you faggots.
quora.com/What-did-Hitler-think-about-Scandinavians

We don't want it! It's like giving us a hunk of crap as a present

based

We allready agreed on a trade deal in case you guys were going full brexit mate

>no source for sweden but here's iceland
>i'm pretty sure
>quora

Attached: Hmm.png (741x609, 27K)

the Swedish question should be dealt with asap.

Attached: 1549065324788.png (740x897, 360K)

i'm gonna find it hang in here

Embezzle funds then resign and move to japan. Ez

crash sweden with no survivors

Attached: 3f5.jpg (600x501, 20K)

I would give bjornar moxness to you guys and have him rule the country to the grounds

>close boarders
>nationalize banking system
>ban organized religion
>turn churches into police stations
>night time police hour
>ban alcohol and it's consumption

dude, the only way to fix it:

Attached: erweiss.jpg (945x561, 26K)

kill all swedes and repopulate the land with slavs
at least we dont run our countries stright into the ground by filling them with niggers and arabs like you lutheran heretics do

Attached: 1494833961438.png (643x989, 381K)

Get rid of Bremen, allow the Eastern Orthodox to practice their religion to avoid angry/angrier Russians.

Bad joke I am not gonna laugh bro

>be swede
>my first action would be to cuck to the Russians.

It's just a Defense Force, and this is a fuck up on the generals end, the DF is not a commerical company and it shouldn't involve our armed forces in propaganda and popularity contests.

You are Aryan bro *gives aryan sticker*

Stockholm was 'aight back then

I would castrate all males and force all females to be artificially inseminated with my semen. I'd cuck all of Sweden.

Partition between Denmark, Norway, and Finland.

Right Frenchie, you've gotten fucked by the Russians before you know very well why you could atleast let the Orthodox do their wonky mysticism to avoid getting an empire shitting on your door step with 5 other countries taking the opporunity to jump on and get a piece of your country after you've gotten moshpitted by the world powers. Y'idiot

Russia isn't going to do shit, and why would you have eastern orthodox in sweden when your state religion is Islam?

>falling for the orthocuck meme

Attached: 1503681347520.png (1212x1564, 1.68M)

Stop farting around and make Islam the official religion. And Sharia law the constitution.

Attached: MuhammadBoom.gif (38x39, 16K)

>kick out all freeloading niggers
>cut funding for gender studies and all other unimportant crap like lgbt parades, women's aid programmes, etc
>cut lots of unnecessary taxes to allow for people to excel instead of being bogged down by 70% taxes
>reform school system to promote smarter kids better and make political indoctrination way more difficult
>stop funding failing businesses like media
>shut down state funded public service media or make them independent from state so they can't recieve state funding or bully people into paying tv license
>reform freedom of speech and freedom of press to match that of the USA
>cut unimportant government agencies
>end state monopoly on alcohol
>decriminalize all drugs and allow certain drugs to be sold legally with certain restrictions
>expand police force and get them to be more out in the field and less stuck in offices. incentivize them stopping violent crime and gang related crime instead of drug users
>expand military to be the best in scandinavia
>cut sjw programs altogether
>put more funding into cultural preservation efforts to stop the destruction of historical artifacts
>ban government funding of mosques
>reinstate christianity as state religion
I guess this is just some of what I would do. I doubt many agree with me here

Establish Nordic Union.
Seize control of the media.
Send all sandniggers and their descendants back to their shitholes.
Encourage aliyah for kikes then strip them of their citizenship.
Toughen immigration laws and enforce a "fit in or fuck off" policy.
Decouple Krona from Euro.
Aid local production and re-establish working class.
Teach patriotism in schools and encourage domestic tourism.
Pump money into R&D.
That's all for now.

oh yeah also leave the EU and stop mass immigration. can't believe i forgot

>He was contemptuous of Sweden's military strength, believing that their army were only toy soldiers with no experience.
>For the good of the German people, we must wish for a war every fifteen or twenty years. An army whose sole purpose is to preserve peace leads only to playing at soldiers—compare Sweden and Switzerland.

He also despised Sweden's human rights policies, believing that a refusal to stage mass public executions of dissidents would weaken them as a country:
>Anyone who for false reasons of mercy deviates from this clear principle is aiding, willingly or unwillingly, the dissolution of the State. We can see the beginnings of this process to-day in a country like Sweden.
>He blamed Sweden's weakness on the Jews
>News agencies all the world over (...) are for the most part in the hands of Jews. Unfortunately, this Jewish twaddle is being accepted without question not only in Britain and America, but also in Sweden and Switzerland.

They [Jews] sow discord everywhere, as much between individuals as between peoples. They'll also have to clear out of Switzerland and Sweden. It's where they're to be found in small numbers that they're most dangerous. Put five thousand Jews in Sweden—soon they'll be holding all the posts there.

>Hitler realised the importance of Swedish iron ore exports, but commented that once Germany had conquered Russia, they would no longer need Sweden.

If one day Sweden declines to supply any more iron, that's all right. We'll get it from Russia.
>All quotations are from Hitler’s Table Talk, a record of his private after-dinner conversations from 1941–42, compiled from notes taken at the time by his secretary.
Hitler had absolutely no consideration for Sweden lmao.
quora.com/During-WWII-what-did-Hitler-think-about-Sweden-its-king-and-its-government

nigger

Attached: images.jpg (213x236, 13K)

hire balkans as mercenaries
hang the bernadottee jews
holocaust all government officials
herd all immigrants into pits and bury them alive

Shit meme and you also have the negro-arab-muslim problem, don't shit on my bröther.

>falling for the papistcuck meme

Attached: 8901589944_0ea277abd4_o.jpg (720x480, 386K)

face it heretic, think of the most cucked and degenerate countries in the west
>all of them are protestant aren't they?
:^)

France is supposedly Catholic, faggot, Ireland too.

Italy too and despite their little 6 month with Salvini, they're back into the globo-homo mold.

Secede from EU
Build wall
Deport all nonindigenous people
Imprison those who refuse to self deport
Get rid of central bank, use prison labor to pay off imaginary debt
After debt is paid off frogmarch imprisoned niggers/sandniggers to border
Greatest nation in the world is now established and people all over the world will beg to confederate with me and hail me as emperor

I ain't a Lutheran, and shit I thought you lived in Poland wtf how have you missed that people are the same in every major represant city?

Entire population exiled to South Africa!

france is technically atheist, some shit called Laïcité
iceland is a polish colony, we literally controll their entire country with exports of pic related

Attached: large_77562304.jpg (444x444, 17K)

lmao.
i said Ireland though.
but i don't think it has much to do with religion, the eastern block was still under communist rules 30 years ago and they remember what it's like to be under total control of a supra national entity.
while western countries never experienced it, so they don't realize they're living under the new EUSSR

He said Ireland with the leprechauns

Iceland doesn't have a large catholic population they are almost all recent arrivals if catholic except that 1 guy

my bad
well ireland got recently cucked with abortion shit due to unimaginable interferance comming from the US, mutts have sponsored the legislation with millions of bucks and endless propaganda
and whats the majority faith in muttland?
>das rite

Attached: 4273545247523.png (500x779, 164K)

also, should we address the elephant in the room or..?

Attached: 1458897566752.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Hey i can walk in the second most populated city here without encountering as much mudpeople as a small town in sweden. Imagine most of the immigrants in Norway are white poles, and ofcourse swedes who tries to escape their Swedistan?

thats the fake pope
Ratzinger is still the real pope, he hasn't died and being a pope is a position for life, you cannot quit
Look, Ratzinger was the pope and it was all fine, then some shadowy schemes happened, some inca infused south american mutt gets "elected" and goes all cuck mode

None of this proves he disliked us. He kept our relations as neutrals. We both benefited from iron trade. Just because we had different policies doesn't mean he hated us. Do you really think Hitler would hate a Neutral germanic nation that helped him with resources?

Implying SJWs don't have a religion

youtube.com/watch?v=chcSlV2CtfY
youtube.com/watch?v=TPGd4SzaS9w&t=632s

Its not Protestantism its Protestantism II electric boogaloo

Beg Russia to annex me, life becomes shit for everyone, all niggers go back to niggerlands since there are no more gibs for them.

Fuck you and your euroweek polack-cuck!

Just go full Duterte, except instead of drug dealers, it's non-Swedes and (((elites))).

Halt all transportation in and out of Sweden.
Round up the (((traitors))) to Sweden and hold public trials and executions.
Revoke citizenship of non-Swedes, write into constitution that any Jews that enter Sweden can be executed without trial.
Give Swedes 'carte blanche' to defend their nation as they see fit.
All rapists and murderers in jail are to be executed, anyone caught attempting rape can be shot on sight.
Remove moratorium on leaving Sweden.
Give non-Swedes 1 month to leave Sweden.
After 1 month, use military to round up remaining non-Swedes and forcibly deport them.
Half-Swedes are to be deported, 1/4 Swedes are to be judged for eligibility.
Reinstate the monarchy.
Create programs that increase Swedish childbirth.
Build world's largest church.
Flip off Norway.
Retire as dictator and go live in the countryside to be a farmer.

Attached: Flag - Reich Sweden 2.jpg (1024x639, 35K)

oh, would you look at that, all these perfidious kikes are ashkenazi
look it up yourself if you don't believe me but ashkenazi literally translates into "german jew"
you can easily subjugate kikes, slavs did it for centuries, but once they get infected with heretic influence of the eternal destroyers of Europe they become dangerous

Attached: 1526140317544.jpg (1107x800, 107K)

Deport every last Swedish person
Plant it with Irish
Rename it as an Gaeilge name

(((They))) wouldn't be able to do what they do if it weren't for their Shabbos Goy lackeys!