The CIA, Mossad and "Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings

PROTECT WHITNEY WEBB. THE BEST JOURNALIST ALIVE RIGHT NOW.
mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/
archive.fo/XKEyD
>Following the arrest and subsequent death in prison of alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, a little-known Israeli tech company began to receive increased publicity, but for all the wrong reasons. Not long after Epstein’s arrest, and his relationships and finances came under scrutiny, it was revealed that the Israeli company Carbyne911 had received substantial funding from Jeffrey Epstein as well as Epstein’s close associate and former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak, and Silicon Valley venture capitalist and prominent Trump backer Peter Thiel.

>Carbyne911, or simply Carbyne, develops call-handling and identification capabilities for emergency response services in countries around the world, including the United States, where it has already been implemented in several U.S. counties and has partnered with major U.S. tech companies like Google. It specifically markets its product as a way of mitigating mass shootings in the United States without having to change existing U.S. gun laws.

>Yet, Carbyne is no ordinary tech company, as it is deeply connected to the elite Israeli military intelligence division, Unit 8200, whose “alumni” often go on to create tech companies — Carbyne among them — that frequently maintain their ties to Israeli intelligence and, according to Israeli media reports and former employees, often “blur the line” between their service to Israel’s defense/intelligence apparatus and their commercial activity. As this report will reveal, Carbyne is but one of several Israeli tech companies marketing themselves as a technological solution to mass shootings that has direct ties to Israeli intelligence agencies.

Attached: file.png (1514x858, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qH5QzuzD01A&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=V2MgTd3LgB0
mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi
youtu.be/MtBF6MxquWI
youtu.be/-WByQS9SG4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1.jpg (704x9952, 1.6M)

Attached: 2.jpg (704x6769, 1.08M)

Attached: 3.jpg (704x4538, 714K)

Attached: 4.jpg (704x5156, 901K)

Attached: 5.jpg (704x1910, 350K)

Sprawl ---->

No wonder there's all these slide threads going on. Bump.

bump

Attached: 1567760907772.jpg (840x1248, 236K)

it's pretty nice outside today guys, let's get off the computer and go do something.

Okay but I'm coming right back here after. I'm getting rocky road.

bumping a good thread

There is virtually no one creating new or posting in Epstein threads. Not good.

SLOPPY

Attached: 34543543543254.jpg (624x351, 28K)

slump bump kabump

cmon mossad u can do better

Attached: goatjob.jpg (670x870, 58K)

CHICKEN
SANDWICH

bump

Gonna leave this red pill right here

youtube.com/watch?v=qH5QzuzD01A&t=3s

Attached: Alexander the Great.jpg (1535x1279, 449K)

Bump, based female journo

Whitney Webb and Mintpress News are doing absolutely incredible journalistic work. Her Epstein articles have been simply phenomenal.

>Bannon
Get fucked

Attached: Bannon-Zionist-Pedos.jpg (1763x2351, 1.54M)

The CIA and Mossad are just the gangster arms of the international (((banksters)))

Attached: Rothschild.jpg (720x893, 78K)

Worthwhile thread. Thanks OP.

>bump
How do protect her op? Will she snuggle with me if i do?

Bump for required reading

Attached: kdhS7qV8f.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Fuck, this is getting slid hard. Have my bump.

I Unironically was thinking something like this was going on. And I suspect they'll do the exact same thing to shut down Jow Forums just like they did 8ch@n
This is an important thread, keep the bumps coming lads

Attached: 1563959113023.jpg (477x640, 44K)

Member how after literally every shooting or terrorist attack, fox would have that cohen guy on to talk about security and shit and would always push the us to adopt the isreali way of doing things? They havent had him on in sometime, wonder why.

dubblebumple

Attached: alarmedmerchant.jpg (187x204, 27K)

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE THE TRUTH.

THE PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHAT'S BEING DONE TO THEM.

Attached: 1567154773520.jpg (600x458, 47K)

WW is doing good work.

Attached: 1565394842777.jpg (1172x778, 222K)

Bump

Yeah, she's doing real journalism.You'd think stories like this would embarrass some of the ass clowns running around masquerading as journalists, probably doesn't though, they're shameless.

This is the same reason why Michael Flynn Jr was taken out of the picture. He held a seminar a long time back where he described this exact situation and how the US now had digital soldiers to combat it in the form of normal citizens taking matters into their own hands, sourcing information, destroying media controls. Only we can stop juden and glows from controlling our populations around the globe.
>youtube.com/watch?v=V2MgTd3LgB0

Attached: 1430369243665.png (500x706, 450K)

mrw you drive to your favorite hike spot and the parking area is empty.

Attached: agent smith my world.jpg (596x486, 85K)

we see all

Attached: jeb funeral.jpg (911x1200, 267K)

Inb4 this journalist commits suicide.

I don't think normies really grasp the power of crowdsourced quasi-anonymous intelligence. It is the power of gods, omnipresence. Intelligence agencies capture all info, but only crowd sourcing can tear thru this much data.

Lots of people are doing that these days.
Must be something in the water.

Attached: 9u6m57238256408119.jpg (1186x908, 88K)

can someone explain?

Fucking bump

It's why they cannot accept the concept of an anonymous site like chans are, no user takes anything seriously here unless it's vetted with sourced information. We come together over what seems like unimportant information and tie it together to complete the bigger picture.

Select individuals at the Bush funeral were delivered an ultimatum, boils down to either they sell out their corrupt friends to avoid public disgrace or burn with them.

Attached: 1562889230916.png (634x421, 477K)

Mossad is losing so badly all they do at this point is spam "schizo, take your meds" over and over again.

Just say no to Mossad surveillance technologies.

Attached: 1566100137158.jpg (951x960, 206K)

Damn, he's dirty too. R*ddit btfo
(from this connected article mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/)

Attached: 2019-09-07 21.31.30.png (944x742, 901K)

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Google, etc etc etc are all Israeli surveillance operations.

Of course he is dirty his whole Neuralink company is just a front for MKULTRA tech developed by the CIA.
We live in an MKULTRA world and in very little time people will line up and pay money to get an implant that will have write access to the brain.
Honestly it makes me sick but I can't even get normies to believe me or trust what I say is real.

Attached: vomit.jpg (600x600, 82K)

check'd
>It's why they cannot accept the concept of an anonymous site like chans are, no user takes anything seriously here unless it's vetted with sourced information. We come together over what seems like unimportant information and tie it together to complete the bigger picture.

The Wisdom in Crowds.

i thought he was based

Attached: whm3lmderi631.jpg (960x960, 154K)

wow actual journalism

(You)

Take your meds schizo

Pizzagate is a far right conspiracy theory

>schizo

Why do all the shills use the same predetermined marker words?

Witnessed

Attached: B14E4D96-1F33-435F-9B67-DF852D140129.jpg (746x1012, 462K)

I don't necessarily disagree but what if he plans on using neurolink against the DS. Brain implants that allow uploads of all the occulted knowledge needed to bring down the network. Or he could just be one of them. I'd like to hope he's a white hat.

I wanna believe much of those people are just salty or trolling, a lot of anons haven't realized or simply don't want to recognize that a war is already on. They're still stuck in the old days where we just fucked around for the lulz but there are most definitely organized farms for collecting the information we provide and sowing discord among users.

People are stronger together for better or worse.

This. That journalist is taking a huge risk.

Attached: 1565379630030.jpg (772x1200, 248K)

bump if true

>I'd like to hope he's a white hat.
There are no white hats, you need to accept that. There is no one that will save you from the hell to come. Anyone involved in the system is aligned with the system. The machinery of modernity is fully powered and working to dehumanize every single man women and child on this planet in the production of its new man. Think of it as a variation on the new soviet man, a man fit to inhabit the world of technique that modernity is birthing.
Ready yourself, purge your mind of those things that don't belong, and prepare your soul. If you are lucky the real trouble will happen in your lifetime instead of our child's.

Attached: 1558999130795.jpg (958x1042, 1.06M)

Soon

Attached: EB4C1A20-FC4C-4763-8F12-6CAE5D320A46.jpg (599x804, 185K)

Bampski. What is pic related referencing user?

Does anyone have a link to video of the envelopes incident? YouTube search function is nuked.

lack of threads is because most realize the discussion is going no where. The upper class is protected and there is nothing to be done about this situation without the general populace literally going out there with guns and knives to take those fuckers out. By all means keep posting information about hell incarnate network they live in. It's a good read that implants the perception of inherent evil amongst the elites.

It is a quote from a book by Miguel Serrano. Basically it is saying that before you can fix the world you have to fix yourself. Not in the Jordan Peterson sense mind you but that you must become that which you wish to manifest in the world.
When men who walk the earth embody the ideals of the age they wish to see return the golden age will return.
So yes battle the Jew in the external world but never forget to defeat the Jew that lives inside your own soul.

Attached: serrano-f.jpg (1024x645, 101K)

Bump. Important yes

He has autism, autists are always unwitting pawns

bump

>Perhaps most disturbing of all, whatever technological solution is adopted by the Trump administration, it is set to use a controversial database first developed as part of a secretive U.S. government program that involved notorious Iran-Contra figures like Oliver North as a means of tracking and flagging potential American dissidents for increased surveillance and detention in the event of a vaguely defined “national emergency.”

>As this report will reveal, this database — often referred to as “Main Core” — was created with the involvement of Israeli intelligence and Israel remained involved years after it was developed, and potentially to the present. It was also used by at least one former CIA official on President Reagan’s National Security Council to blackmail members of Congress, Congressional staffers and journalists, among others.

We're all gonna die for shitposting bros

Attached: pol friends fbi pepe.jpg (750x600, 81K)

Interdasting thread. (((They))) are sliding it. Have a bamp

Because either they're trained to use certain key phrases or they're bots.

I don't want to detail this into a metaphysical /x/ conversation but we're in the Age of Aquarius/Information Age now. All occulted knowledge has moved into the light and the collective consciousness of humanity is elevating. Everything will be known. The white hats that I'm referring to are people in power assisting with this transition by operating against satanists/dark occultists.

Attached: 1563844364270.png (852x944, 70K)

>Miguel Serrano
Luciferian = feminist Gnostic CIA

the original alt-kike

Attached: GNOSTIC luciferian BLAVATSKY.jpg (300x413, 25K)

See you at the camps, frens

Attached: 1566675584388.gif (480x360, 415K)

They can't take us all, fren.

Rather die fighting pedophilia than live in a world that accepts it.

I will see you in the gulag friend. Dostoyevsky found god and so to will all those that survive.
Once God is found everything else will follow. Altar before throne don't you know.

Attached: 1554946505282.jpg (618x745, 83K)

>All occulted knowledge has moved into the light
It's all the homosexual version of judeo-christkike mysticism = (((gnosticism)))

YOU'RE BEING BRAINWASHED

Attached: feminism gnosis.jpg (457x548, 27K)

That the coolest part about dog whistles, even if you're milktoast moderate about your politics. If you hang around far left and far right circles of discussion you can start to read them in the context and emotion they were intended invoke. By default you understand that certain words are related to particular ideologies.

Remember the las Vegas shooting happened just as Weinstein scandal was breaking. Weinstein was tied to mossad.

>alter
>throne
Exactly what the elite want back.

Communism 2.0 = religious globalism

Attached: dugin alt-right gnostic commie.jpg (192x270, 19K)

Ditto.

It's good to have something worth dying for.

No it really isn't. I was referencing the cyclical nature of civilization and that before you can have temporal power you need spiritual power. God must return and the world must be made sacred. God now I feel bad for derailing the thread but fuck please don't be so bloody stupid.

Attached: involution.jpg (1280x924, 301K)

I seem to remember something about some Israeli citizens being evacuated right around the same time as the shooting?

bump

--

OT:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652 - “How to turn every Trump supporter against Israel without hurting Trump”
archive.vn/sWQWi

Attached: Epstein_lego_temple_meme.jpg (3016x3356, 3.36M)

yeah, It's semi popular at the moment. Last girl I dated constantly talked about the matrix and infinite reincarnation due to the lack of spiritual awareness. It's amusing to listen to and read about if anything.

One thing we can learn to come to terms with is every single person in the spot light is going to be involved in some way shape or form. From useful idiots to blind followers and the purposefully ignorant. Every single one will claim to be the victim and every single one will try to wiggle their way out of the net being cast around them. All we can do is promote and not shut the fuck up about it till every single person is sick of us.

Related pic and vids:

youtu.be/MtBF6MxquWI - “Jacob Cohen explains the Sayanim (Mossad's volunteer agents)”

youtu.be/-WByQS9SG4I - “Former Mossad Agent Victor Ostrovsky - History, anti-Zionism, Sayanim”

Attached: Harvey_Spies.jpg (886x1152, 402K)

PRAISE Kek

Attached: MEME2019-09-07-01-59-18.jpg (1044x1044, 385K)

Did MJ know Epstein? Did he ever go to pedo island?

Saved.

Attached: 1566471673422.jpg (654x4056, 390K)

Frens go in to the gulag together

Attached: 1559718223712.jpg (439x363, 45K)

All i ever heard was something about saudis and a saudi prince
Can you elaborate user?

I like this site now, MintPress. The reporting here is incredibly detailed. It weaves a web out of the jungle on information and connections. Good shit. Disturbing as hell too. Fuck Jews.

YES!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEAR FUCKING GOD I HOPE IT'S BEGINNING!

Attached: 1504726524957.gif (500x350, 1.26M)