Is anyone really surprised?

Is anyone really surprised?

Attached: Capture.png (859x851, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=008BPUdQ1XA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Space isn't real. Kikes spamming threads about this hoax bullshit to reinforce MUH SPACE

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

No. Why people pretend third world pagans know how to run anything right is beyond me.

Attached: 3704707435_24f426aa17.jpg (308x424, 40K)

im starting to realize that i even hate achievement and progress for society because it turns racial identities into arrogant pricks you want to genocide

>shit for the moon they said

not at all, these cow worshipers suck at everything and space isn't even real

>Be Indian
>Breed so fast you don't have enough Shit-Lebensraum
>Create rocket Poo-on-moon
>Fail
>Get laughed at like usual.

Attached: kek.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Not enough poo in the tanks to shit out.

But if space wasn't real then pajeets would just fake the moon landing like everyone else instead of failing utterly.

All the people in poverty and they're sending rockets to the moon? Priorities are a bit wack. Such a large part of the country wont even know this occurred because they dont have access to the internet let alone clean water.

>All the people in poverty and they're sending rockets to the moon?
reminds me of stuff

Attached: crop.php.jpg (1437x1280, 204K)

We need to keep other nations out of space

well no surprise, because their rocket is Russian and their satellite is made in India...
One works, the other is shit.

Rockets wont even work in a vacuum.
Basic shit even kids could figure out.

Attached: no work.webm (720x576, 753K)

you need a brain to fake something too and hindus clearly lack it

I agree about the clean water but you're a little ill informed about the internet access. Every single Indian has a phone and cheap internet here. The reason we're sending rockets is to spread propaganda that the current government is improving and developing India so people will forget about the unemployment and economic crisis. And people are stupid here, they'll argue that we're advancing technologically while they starve to death.

>and now we say tootle-o
>to the poo that flew too low
>how big a skid you left,
>we may never know

show your true flag, this video only can come form a Canadian.

Attached: 1551482255113.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

I could see it coming live. impact velocity of 200 m/s and a minute to go to slow down to 0 over a distance of 2 km. Haha in space there is no air to trust against.

Attached: wBbUssr4K.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

Attached: poobath.jpg (960x615, 587K)

was that the launch facility?

They went from Earth to the moon all on their own hardware. Israel can't claim that.

Jesus Christ clean the spots off that camera sensor you lazy journalist fuck.

Israel did too if you count the US as Israel's hardware.

the child like understanding of things that lays under "rockets must push off something" is so offensively dumb most of the actual flat erthers don't use it.

whatever keeps your fantasy alive brother

Attached: littlebolt.webm (640x480, 1021K)

try using something other than children's toys. small hone vacuum chambers are easy to build, and that would be a fine place to test this sort of thing.

That was the joke

plus what is supposed to be the issue with this video?

yep. and here they are producing the fuel

Attached: poochorusline.jpg (624x351, 44K)

>All these Indian shills flooding the catalog with slide threads to shut down their failure

>im starting to realize that i even hate achievement and progress for society because it turns racial identities into arrogant pricks you want to genocide
Yeah unfortunately if Indians become better than us they will want revenge. So I have to be happy about this.

This must be a Canadian poster given the level of pathetic.

This is India's secret rocket fuel technology
youtube.com/watch?v=008BPUdQ1XA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-07-13-23-20-1.png (720x563, 134K)