Sir, come out and surrender your weapons

>sir, come out and surrender your weapons

how is the 2nd amendment supposed to stop this again

Attached: e02c3cac9d6ae4a45ce5e5a5370e9ed9.jpg (1280x960, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSfphByZ7Hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The 2nd stops this by never getting to that point in the first place.

implying president kamala harris wouldn't immediately order the seizure of all firearms

Attached: 600px-Leon-Beretta92FSComp-2.jpg (600x260, 43K)

explosives my dude

that's what the grenades and bazookas are for

Attached: 1565129145730.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Shoot them in the hands

good luck!

A .308 round from five feet would laugh at their armor.

kys commie pedo

Attached: 1522194440573.jpg (1986x925, 285K)

Sure, but who's she gonna get to do it? If you think cops like the idea of door to door gun confiscation, you're delusional.

cops literally get off on swatting people

I think after 3 incidents where the citizens respond appropriately the police will rethink infringing on the people's right to keep and bear arms

We've got a song that kinda relates to this kind of problem in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSfphByZ7Hc

99% of you are not Swedish but there are subtitles, give it a go

The bill of rights is no longer being complied to. The judicial branch of government is a failure. Do not expect legal protection. Do not comply.

isn't 6.5 grendel better?

>Oh that gun? I lost it with all my ammunition in a fishing boat accident, I don't have it any more.

I'm sure all you cop buddies told you this.

Once it starts, the first few will lose their guns.

When that happens, news will break and the next people will be ready to retaliate.

God have mercy on the first few houses that get hit.

That is a French Counter Terrorism Unit. Notice how neither of them are fat.

By making it unnecessary to be in a gang.

are they okay?

the vast majority of policemen don't want to take peoples guns let alone risk their lives for it. Same with the military.

Attached: 1463596618864.jpg (1280x374, 215K)

Don't have any experience with that round. I'm a Creedmeme man myself.

This

W,well I have this one hipoint, I didnt take it fishing that day B,but I'm a patriot here it is
>get inna woods

Have you ever read a newspaper?A history book? Do you think no one else has?
Fucking shills these days.

No, they all died

One man paralyzed the entire LAPD with nothing more than a gun or two.

Attached: dorner la-police-shootings-1306041831_3_4.jpg (534x712, 71K)

>Implying the police will go full on 3 vs 1000 fight me IRL

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-07 12-53-41.png (789x915, 150K)

This

Like we are all gonna stand in line and not form a unified front

Attached: 1564337074982.jpg (380x834, 38K)

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Any FMJ round fired in the following calibers would trivially penetrate their body armor and shield: .50, .338, .300, .30-06 and most probably .308

Attached: dimmy.jpg (400x400, 25K)

If they to go from door to door asking to hand over your guns, these officers would suffer the same fate the people that would go to French villages in the XVIII century asking for farmers to hand over tax money for the King, they would get BTFOed by the entire town. There is no way in my mind that violating the 2nd Amendment would not result in civil war.
Holy based where was this?

Attached: baserino.jpg (950x647, 186K)

Head shot on the right, legs on the left.

This is retarded

There were two tests done, one on military, one on cops

Military was hesitant to disarm citizens
Police were all for it
Then they started to militarize our police force for some reason

American buildings are made of wood, and those retards think they're safe standing right next to the door. You do the math

Policemen have names and addresses

Thank God for my old lever action 30-30

I have a feeling that if house-to-house were to happen it would be UN doing the dirty work while our local friendly police condone off the intersections block-by-block

>president kamala harris
In some twisted world where she makes it to the general election, she'd never get sworn in. Chocolate Hilary is way over the red line for a lot of people. Luckily, she is such a moronic, ham-handed whore who can't handle public pressure that she'll never get near the Oval Office.
>inb4 beltfed boogaloo

Shut your whore mouth you oath-breaking scum.

based and redpilled. Even if 1/100 of gun owners did this. It would be enough to stop confiscation of your guns.

They give them back. But they always kill your dog.

And lots and lots of training user.

>anti-commando commandos
Lol

Iraq and Afghanistan were training runs that made money. Now house clearing, caves and improvised destructive devices are learned about. But just how many soldiers are going to do this in their own homeland? Some...

Id imagine that your neighbors would start taking shots at them along with you until the overwhelming, withering gunfire either pushes them back or kills them.

How meny police and military personnel would go along with disarmament? Im going to say alot less than what your thinking.

Fire of the sticky kind very cheap very effective

How do they know who has weapons and who does not?
Are they immune to explosives and gas?
Bulletproof does not equal stab proof.
That will be all for now.

There are millions of people like this.

Attached: 1559610347821.webm (594x596, 561K)

It’s not a problem yet. They know it and we know it.

>Landmine as a welcome mat
Your move

That's a very nice rooty tooty point n' shooty

The people who fix their cruisers, make their meals, gave birth to them all have addresses too.

God bless the US

It’s happening

Attached: C2E91FB4-A0F5-427D-98AE-10912FC0EA4F.jpg (1331x336, 97K)

>bulletproof does not equal stab proof
so you're just going to run at them with a knife or shoot arrows at them?

Anything high velocity starts becoming barrier blind.

have you seen how big my 2nd amendment is? Cause it’s “belt-fed” big.

Attached: 1567789443503.jpg (480x480, 66K)

>UN doing the dirty work
God, if you're listening, please, please, make this happen. The SHALLING that shook the world.

Attached: BlueHelmet.jpg (539x361, 83K)

Why do military personnel always have better heads than police officers?

For real, there needs to be a mandate for officers to take some kind of military boot camp training.

Are they gonna dress their moms, dads, brothers, sisters, and children in that shit ? Are they gonna sleep with that shit on too ?

Don't be stupid.........that will be as effective as your tanks, warplanes, and drones. Only a complete moron will choose to be on their side when the shit hits the fan !

>The president has the authority to do whatever the fuck he wants, user. Trust me. I dropped out in 4th grade so I'm educated.

It matters more what the projectile is made of. There are still massive supplies of Korean War M2AP armor piercing ammo legally for sale on the civilian market. It was originally in 30-06 but people pull the projectiles and load them into any .30 caliber.
A lead projectile can't defeat level 4 armor no matter what you shoot it out of unless you are talking something crazy like .50 BMG.

Wtf is Stitches doing with that fat nigger, having such a hanging stomach cant be fucking healthy

He was a reservist

Drones that kill murderers and aggressive violence

A well regulated milita. In a civil war someone on every police force and military unit could possibly pass info on to their countrymen. That's why civil wars are so bad and bloody. But from 5ime to time the tree of liberty needs a good watering.

I got a good giggle :D

Attached: 1544307059832.jpg (599x795, 45K)

Because people join the military out of a sense of patriotism. People become cops because they are sociopaths who were bullied in high school and they want to get paid to crack skulls.

>so you're just going to run at them with a knife or shoot arrows at them?
What are 12 gauge flechette and grasshopper mines for $1000, Alex?

You can hide behind his body like a sandbag.

>Obrez home defence

Pic related

Attached: x2pmzmk74vd31.jpg (805x623, 53K)

Ok (you)

>how is the 2nd amendment supposed to stop this again

Ask the Viet Cong!

Health at every size you bigot!

Dorner scared the living fuck out of them because he told them he wasn’t just going after them, he was going after their families. Not only did he have them pissing themselves and shooting up trucks with little old Mexican ladies, they were pulling in guys to provide security for each other. Imagine if he’d taken a little more time to prepare and had a plan instead of just spazzing out. He could have shut down the entire state for weeks by himself.

the fags in san fran can't do shit.

>12 gauge flechette
That shit is garbage. I have see tests and not only is the muzzle velocity low, but half the flechettes are tumbling in flight and hit sideways and don't penetrate anything.

Thats fucking hilarious!!!!
Jesus christ hahahahhaha

Not in hostile territory. Shit niggers are literally tossing waterbaloons on these fuckers everyday. I bet those fuckers hate their job daily.

"Sorry I can't give you my guns today.......I let the boys use them, they're on the way to your sister's house......please surrender your body armour, and shield".

Dude can swallow a handgrenade or two with that swelling of a stomach

Dont give a shit, if your belly hangs lower than your ballsack you failed at life

Did you know you can store kinetic energy in springs and cables?
Bear traps can shatter human bones on impact.
Pitfalls into spikes are difficult to avoid and near impossible to escape from, and you cannot shoot at them.

I just have an understanding past that of a simple "orders following" drone. They are like mindless insects flying towards electrified bug zappers. They do not think they follow orders, and protocol. Ones that are predictable and are slow to change. I have a deep understanding of this.

Don’t google tannerite. It’s some kind of gay sex thing.

sometimes you just gotta do hood rat shit

Attached: oh_bother.jpg (400x550, 48K)

please let this happen

Can someone post the full video with audio

Attached: 1565189880272.jpg (640x602, 101K)

They only train one week end a month and two weeks a year

Gun nuts train every week and week end
The local P.D. here in Baltimore uses civilian and ex police training programs through firing ranges that are available to the public my mother even Perticipates next to officers

.75 caliber airgun at 4000psi with darts then. There's a thousand ways to make a flechette launcher.
Fuck it, if we're going all out, frozen ammonia or potassium chloride in a steel needle flechette. Civil war in a postindustrial society is the literal worst. This is why we have the 2nd Amendment and the Electoral College.

And that's why they used a specific tear gas canister thst is known to start fires. Leo buddies in my state say it's unspoken tactic. Burn em down. And they did.

Thermite

>LAPD
>He could have shut down the entire state for weeks by himself.

I wouldn't even get near them if I had a choice. It's a real fucked up mixed bag of people. Literally would stay far away from this shit hole.

Attached: 8908_laz_059_los_angeles.jpg (800x600, 49K)

>how is the 2nd amendment supposed to stop this again
Tungsten tipped 45-70

Attached: cowgirl.jpg (800x1408, 108K)

Ask a liberal if the police could raid and successfully deport all the illegals and they will tell you it’s impossible

Yet think they can take the insanely higher amount of guns in this country

And I doubt stab proof armor will do shit against pitfall and bear traps any, and I doubt many armors in general will. So why does stab proof matter again?

Greenland’s about thawed out. Antarctica next. White people love cold weather.