󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 Hey Guys!󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁

󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 󠘁 I've been watching footage of WTC Building 7, and something doesn't seem right.
It seems to fall too fast and evenly, as if a large section at the bottom had suddenly disintegrated all at once.
I know jet fuel as a long range (it's for jets after all), but could it really travel from the twin towers all the way to Building 7 and still retain its potency?
I also recently discovered a live news clip where they say Building 7 fell, but you see it standing behind them.
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqP8moItcc

Attached: index.png (768x509, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ae911truth.org/wtc7
youtu.be/Xd7tqpwdlpQ
zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-05/major-university-study-finds-fire-did-not-bring-down-tower-7-911
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ae911truth.org/wtc7

youtu.be/Xd7tqpwdlpQ

Attached: 9928E881-5BFF-4270-8403-422E05976560.jpg (960x720, 248K)

It's good it points out the Post Office.

Seems legit, I see heat do this to buildings all the time.

Attached: 1512263829492.gif (240x180, 670K)

all modern skyscrapers are constructed with demolition charges inside them to limit liability by preventing them from collapsing any direction but straight down

For real?

What the fuck is this? They have even a liveleak now, or is it just me?

Attached: WTC.png (706x475, 27K)

[citation needed]

sounds like bullshit to me

BUMP WTF

Okay retard

Attached: 1556370556267.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

It was old record from cctv cameras, but it seems to me that i ain't able to find the footage anymore, and i'm not aware when did that happened on liveleak

9/11 was an Israeli masterminded False Flag, with help from traitors in the WH, the FBI, CIA, NSA and Pentagon. With lots of help from the (((MSM)))

Attached: 9.11.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Interesting timing...just came across this article:
zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-05/major-university-study-finds-fire-did-not-bring-down-tower-7-911

>This week, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth announced their partnership with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in releasing a draft report of an in depth four-year study on what actually brought down WTC 7. According to the press release, the release of the draft report begins a two-month period during which the public is invited to submit comments. The final report will be published later this year.

>According to the study’s authors

>The UAF research team utilized three approaches for examining the structural response of WTC 7 to the conditions that may have occurred on September 11, 2001. First, we simulated the local structural response to fire loading that may have occurred below Floor 13, where most of the fires in WTC 7 are reported to have occurred. Second, we supplemented our own simulation by examining the collapse initiation hypothesis developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Third, we simulated a number of scenarios within the overall structural system in order to determine what types of local failures and their locations may have caused the total collapse to occur as observed.

>After conducting comprehensive modeling and studying countless scenarios, the study’s authors, J. Leroy Hulsey, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., UAF, Zhili Quan, Ph.D., Bridge Engineer South Carolina Department of Transportation, and Feng Xiao, Ph.D., Associate Professor Nanjing University of Science and Technology Department of Civil Engineering, concluded the following:

>Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

Muh controlled demolition! And literally no one heard the detonations that you hear every fucking time a building is actually pulled down by a controlled demolition. lul

Keep watching videos from the days before you were born, kid.

I dont know user. I would have believed The offical Story but wtc7 is alk to strange. It just to far away from the towers to be affected like this

>The results of this study cannot be dismissed. It completely destroys the narrative that has been shoved down the throats of Americans for nearly two decades. What’s more, this study backs up thousands of other researchers, scientists, and engineers who have been pointing this out for years.

>In fact, as TFTP reported in July, history was made in regard to 9/11 as New York area fire commissioners called for a new investigation into the tragic events that unfolded that day. The resolution called for a new investigation due to the “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIFE:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU EVERYTHING (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE AT THIS THREAD, THEY CAN MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFES)

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

SOME LINKS:
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open one of those links
1.1-Both have same content, the pastbin one is to make 100% sure you know you wont be tracked by me.
1.2-If they dont allow you to visit the link, there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.3-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one site with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

asdas

Pull it

Attached: wtc7.jpg (790x747, 206K)

I know it's easy to get into a Nothing-ever-happens.jpg rut, but at least a Grand Jury will hear the committee's evidence:
>The Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10th 52-page original Petition was accompanied by 57 exhibits and presented extensive evidence that explosives were used to destroy three WTC Towers on 9/11.That evidence included independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries; numerous first-hand reports by First Responders of seeing and hearing explosions at the World Trade Center on 9/11; expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 both prior to the airplane impacts and prior to the building collapses; and expert analysis and testimony by architects, engineers, and scientists concluding that the rapid onset symmetrical near-free-fall acceleration collapse of these three WTC high rise buildings on 9/11 exhibited the key characteristics of controlled demolition. The July 30th Amended Petition included the same evidence but also addressed several additional federal crimes beyond the federal bombing crime addressed in the original Petition.

>The Lawyers’ Committee concluded in the petitions that explosive and incendiary devices that had been preplaced at the WTC were detonated causing the complete collapse of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7 on 9/11, and the resulting tragic loss of life, and that “the evidence permits no other conclusion — as a matter of science, as a matter of logic, and as a matter of law.”

God speed, Patriots.

The towers were old and needed to be torn down at immense cost to the lease-holder (silverstein), and building 7 contained the ny Port Authority office, which held "sensitive" records.

They are hiding a lot, that is for sure.
Pic related at the bottom.

Attached: wtc7.jpg (513x935, 379K)

Typical office fire temperatures aren't hot enough to melt steel (not even close), but 600 C is enough to reduce the yield strength of structural steel by something like a third. Enough that a building with poor structural design or existing structural damage can collapse.

In the case of the WTC buildings you had both - structural damage caused by large aircraft impacts in the case of Buildings 1 and 2 and large debris impacts in the case of Building 7, and all-steel tube-in-tube designs where almost the entire static load of the building is held up by the exterior shell.

Compare that to the Windsor Tower fire in Madrid - a tube-in-tube design with a reinforced concrete core and a steel frame hull. The entire steel frame above the building's reinforced concrete technical floor collapsed after 2-3 hours of fire without any major structural damage. Or the Plasco Building in Iran - a shorter steel tube-in-tube design. One entire side of the building failed after a few hours of fire and the rest of the building went with it.

Look at other major high rise fires throughout history - the Interstate Bank fire, Grozny City Towers, the Beijing TVCC building, etc and they were all either had more complicated structural support designs with reinforced concrete, or else got the fires almost immediately under control before the structure was weakened by the fires.

Attached: madridcollapse.jpg (280x279, 20K)