IF IT'S A BOEING I AIN'T GOING

Attached: 1558975620103.png (366x305, 118K)

Why is the quality of Boeing declining after so many successful generations of aerospace engineering?

Attached: boeing.png (793x772, 669K)

what is different inside Boeing now compared to twenty years ago, I wonder?

>Why is the quality of Boeing declining after so many successful generations of aerospace engineering?
They're also outsourcing the work while putting up fake job offers.

The difference is 100% virtual engineering, including pre-build 'flight'testing. The old way just takes too long I guess. Can't keep the shareholders waiting for their dollerie-doos

yes, I'm sure that's it, Apoo

diversity hires and shareholder-protection destroyed boeing.

>IF IT'S A BOEING I AIN'T GOING
This is dirty Euro propaganda. You're probably a Swede.

>IF IT'S A BOEING I AIN'T GOING
Airbus is an unqualified failure. A worthless money pit created to destroy Boeing.

If it were only because of virtual engineering, would the issue also affect Airbus and other companies?

LMAO BOWING BTFO OUT

Really don't get it,
even if you hiring non whites, does not they have to qualify for the job?

They're not hiring the best. Skin color and your genitals are a higher priority.

then, I should fly Airbus only

lmao, what did you expect from a plane made by, fat and disgusting spics, niggers and le 56% mutts.

Euros being corrupt cunts.

>They're also outsourcing the work while putting up fake job offers
I recognize that some businesses will do stuff like this to gain a competitive edge in some way or another, but the combination of all that alongside the other absolute brain dead decisions that Boeing has been making lately points to "diversity" in corporate direction.

why would anyone fly a plane made by a company that sounds like the jump sound effect from mario bros?

*boeing*

Attached: mario.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Qualifications are ALWAYS lower for diversity hires.

Mbas decides capitalism is success

Fuck boeing. They much like their boomer managers failed to innovate in a half century. ULA are welfare niggers of the space industry too.

Airbus is right there with them.

you are lazy and dumb, nobody wants you to build their plane, they keep crashing for a reason

boeing is made by pajeets now

Yup, here they call it "Equal Opportunities". Which means just as you said, the bar is lower.

How will they recover?

It's called "affirmative action"
They literally lower standards so that they can hire a certain quota of nonwhites and women

Boeing spent the past 20 years killing Unions.

Then explain airbus, who does the same and doesn't have the issues boeing does.

Oh, Airbus is still unionized.

Even taking away the outsourcing, a few years back they changed over the people working on a lot of their shit from the experienced old guys who have worked on their shit for decades to a bunch of new guys in the middle of dozens of projects.

They fucked up trying to name it after God's digits

In addition, when something goes wrong with a piece of software, hardware, etc. Boeings reaction is NEVER to involve the people who work for them and have worked with the particular piece for 20+ years. Its usually to involve a bunch of people who have NEVER worked with it before.

They didn't just kill unions, they actively pulled away from areas with unions and highly skilled and experienced workers to get a bunch of people in cheaper states to do the same work for less money, and demanded the people they were fucking over train the new kids up to the same standard.