Attack on Titan is based and red pilled

Daily reminder that that Attack on Titan is the white man’s anime. The story is literally about white people fighting to reclaim a future that was stolen from them by inferior races thanks to a cuck king they had. For those of you who don’t keep up with the story, here’s a quick rundown.
>be Eldian empire
>control the entire world through the power of the titans bestowed by the Norse god Ymir
>cuck king who feels sorry for (((Marleyans))) decides to implode the Eldian empire and bring his people to an island
>butthurt seething (((Marleyans))) brainwash and abuse the Eldian diaspora that was left behind and turns them into titans in an attempt to genocide the Eldian race
>most nations in the SnK universe despise eldians due to their mere intelligence and strength as a race (similar in the way that most races/nations despise whites IRL)
The characters?
>eren yeager, a 19y/o racist ethnonationalist who swears to ethnically cleanse the (((marleyan))) race for the injustices they’ve inflicted on his race
>mikasa ackerman, red pilled and based trad hapa QT who fights for the existence of the eldian (white) race
>armin arlert, 500IQ blonde hair blue eyes Ubermensch Aryan who is the lead strategist for the Eldian military

Eren’s roar is the roar of the white race. This is why he attacked Marley during the Liberio raid because he’s just so fucking sick of sub-human mudblood mutt goblino Jews limiting the true power of his people.

Attached: D7B69665-3587-45FE-B53E-62E4A632D0FB.jpg (854x974, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice4poland.com/2016/03/10/jewish-eugenics-pre-dates-hitlers-master-race/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156349236/#q156356976.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/54045321/#q54046079).
youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c
reddit.com/r/HobbyDrama/comments/croh3p/tumblr_discoursehetalia_axis_powers_tumblr_starts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people with (((german))) names
>had to live in a ghetto because their ancestor did something wrong and apparently satanic
>had to immigrate middle of a desolate desert and live behind walls,surrounded by their savage relatives that want to kill them
yep,attack on titan is pretty kosher pilled.

It's literally about angry Jews wanting more than just Israel.

Maybe it's just Japanese using European culture to make money.

Jews never feel guilt for the evil they do, that reason alone is why Eldians aren't jews.

Attack on Titan takes place in Madagascar and the Eldian Empire took over the Africas which is where the AOT walled city royal families fled from.
At least get that right.

Attached: Kuro.jpg (483x589, 78K)

Are The Anti-Marleyan Volunteers The Equivalent of Spic Jow Forums Users being aware of The Jews being Evil and Sympathizing White People?

I am a Spic and I am Aware That The Jews are in Mexico's Government and Right after The Jews Killed-Off the White Race, Spics would be Enslaved by The Jews.

Attached: Anti-Marleyan_Volunteers.png (1959x1156, 3.25M)

Based

anime is kike garbage

You Mean Like This

Attached: anime-is-degenerate-wake-up_o_4684559.jpg (2600x2902, 953K)

oh it's a whine about israel thread. yipee and stuff.

>this retard posting this same thread again
Stop it, stop being so stupid.
>Eldian empire
Was there ever such a thing? I've seen no proof of any "Eldian empire". Eldians have always been roving parasites, going about murdering and eating real humans.
>control the entire world
Again, traveling about randomly murdering people=/=controlling the world.
>despise eldians due to their mere intelligence and strength
Oh yes, they hate them because they're such good people. It couldn't be because Eldians are demonic cannibal monsters.
OY VEY US POOR ELDIANS ARE PERSECUTED COMPLETELY WITHOUT CAUSE

>anime
>redpilled

>anime
loool fucking kys trash

Attached: anime_TRASH.png (931x648, 77K)

Jews: Oh Vey, People are Rejecting Anime.

Attached: 1552299825226.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>We have been kicked out of 109 nations but it's the other guys fault! We good boys. We dindu nuffin, goy! Blood libel and usurious practices are just a myth!

>kicked out of 109
>received in 110
dios mios jose neva forget the seis gorillion judeos kicked out of failing countries to a nice jewish quarter in a safe prosperous country right before shit hit the fan.I thought you were on the right track denying the holohoax,but apparently you only believe in the things that help you cope with reality.

Retards think Eldians are jews just because they're put into camps lol.

Reminder

Attached: IMG_1101.jpg (1008x403, 136K)

hmm

Attached: Grisha and his father 2.png (769x730, 633K)

>I’m gonna come through with the unpopular opinion and say that yes, he is a Nazi sympathizer and pro-Japanese imperialism. Besides the whole thing with Dot Pyxis, there’s a ton of Nazi subtext in Attack on Titan itself, at least in the manga. It goes on to reveal that the people inside the walls are the descendants of a noble Germanic-coded race (blonde, blue eyes, etc.) that once possessed the power of life itself but were then taken over and forced to wear armbands by another race, who, conveniently, come from AoT’s version of Africa (despite not being black, they still tend to have darker features than the “Germanic” people). Basically, the whole thing reeks of “what if the poor Nazis had been the ones who were oppressed by the Africans?” Which to me is some straight-up Nazi shit.

From a random Jew on Quora

Attached: 1504942686532.jpg (1536x2048, 676K)

>AoT’s version of Africa
>Attack on Titan takes place in Madagascar

The world map in the manga is Earth upside down, and for some reason Africa and Madagascar suddenly have a European climate and are populated by white people, while the Middle East and Europe proper seem to be populated with Middle Easterners and blacks. Asia is still Asia and Japan is somehow still Japan.

The obvious subtext is that the Eldians are Afrikaaners and the Marleyans are eternally butthurt Bantus.

Attached: E4E20974-E313-49C7-A543-0F03C05D8A54.jpg (1939x2048, 581K)

What the fuck are you even saying?
>kicked out of failing countries
Get the fuck out, you lying kike. You will always be persecuted for your behavior and just because you think Israel and the tribe is shitting in tall cotton, doesn't mean there will be a backlash that will make the destruction of the second Temple look like walk in the park.
Shill while you can, David.

If that panel didn't make it obvious I don't know what will

The MC carves a geometric symbol over his heart.

Attached: Space Adventure Cobra (1982 Series) - Ep. 01 - Resurrection, The Psycho-Gun (720p).mp4_snapshot_02.3 (960x720, 108K)

Liked

Attached: 3D06EACB-5913-476C-B79D-7750AD3BB4CC.jpg (598x300, 56K)

Attached: 1769A208-2986-4D4E-A595-9CCB614C88CB.jpg (1045x1029, 381K)

We just had this thread, you fucking faggots

>who, conveniently, come from AoT’s version of Africa (despite not being black, they still tend to have darker features than the “Germanic” people). Basically, the whole thing reeks of “what if the poor Nazis had been the ones who were oppressed by the Africans?”
this is tarded.

>where do you think you are?

Attached: 1536189454255.png (644x644, 936K)

>he doesn't think jew are behind eugenics
justice4poland.com/2016/03/10/jewish-eugenics-pre-dates-hitlers-master-race/
also pic related,I mean it's blatant and uncanny,you have to try real hard.
think about it beans for brains,jews were magically expulsed from spain and portugal right when their economies stopped being jew-dependent around the time when they started robbing the mexicanos,were they basado and rojapilled?

Attached: file.png (994x469, 220K)

Lol yeah these boards arent about anime anymore shithead. Fuck off back to /a/

Bumping just cause it’s true

Hahahaha I love the jews that want to self insert as eldians.
No sweety, they are germans.

Remember that nippon is redpilled an anime is a weapon deviced to counter the jewish brainwashing machine.

oh you got me!
I was trying but when you look at them,they are undeniably suppose to represent ww2 era germans with their separatism and ancient language torah.

Attached: file.png (2113x1581, 3.98M)

based and redpilled.

Attached: Chadren5.png (842x719, 380K)

Attached: OurAnime.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

>I was trying but when you look at them,they are undeniably suppose to represent ww2 era germans with their separatism and ancient language torah.
Is not my problem that you see oppressed people with bands in their arms and you automagically self insert your chosenit inbreed ass in the story.
Is not supposed to be an "earth alternative universe" retard, is supposed to be a metaphor.

Jews weren't used as weapons or brainwashed to make wars against their enemies.
Whites ARE brainwashed by jewish propaganda and Israel to be used as weapons of their enemies.

Also is not like Jews have a religion based on nordic gods and mysticism.

You have it the wrong way around. Despite having some Germanic traits, like the girl who received the power of titans from the devil of all Earth being named Ymir Fritz, and wearing Nazi-like armbands in the Eldian ghettos in Marley, the history of the Eldian people, or the Subjects of Ymir as they are known in the story, is ultimately closer to that of the Semites, the Subjects of Yahweh/Allah/Ivraham/Mahomet (both Joos and Ayrabs). Names have quite some relevance in stories. In Norse mythology, Ymir was actually the king of the Jotnar (frost giants), the archnemeses of the Aesir, who were led by Odin the Allfather. The Aesir eventually defeated the Jotnar with the help of the Vanir and their magic (Just like how Zeus and the gods won the war with the Kronos and the titans in Greek mythology), and Odin used Ymir's corpse to create Midgard, the realm/world of the humans. Perhaps the Jotnar represented, or were at least inspired by the Uralic (potentially Ural-Altaic) Sami people who had settled in that region long before the arrival of the IndoEuropean Aryan people, who knows? The surname "Fritz" is a short form of Frederick, which is in turn derived from Fridurih, meaning "ruler of peace" in old High German. Now that I think about it, it is a bit similar to the Slavic name Vladimir, which has almost the same meaning. This is a bit ironic, because even Eldian historical sources depict Ymir's reign as the very opposite of peaceful, one that was great for Eldians, but bad for every single other nation/race/ethnicity/culture, as the Eldians expanded their borders and started to build their empire, engaging in ethnic cleansing and mass genocide along the way. This is the reason why most of the world still hates all Eldians even today. It can't all just be Marleyan propaganda, the other nations still remember the treatment of their ancestors at the hands of the Eldians, and hate them for it, for the mortal sins of the fathers.

Attached: annie-is-a-nasty-eldian-joo-employed-by-the-marleyan-master-race.jpg (807x616, 72K)

Isn't it baby boy snack time Shlomo?

Attached: rabcirc.jpg (600x400, 30K)

>inb4 "this is just like how huwyatt people are made to feel guilty about colonialism and slavery today by da joos tho xd!!!1!1!!"
Actually, I think that the early history of the Eldian empire more closely mirrors the rapid expansion of Arab territory after the inception of Mahometism, but more on that later.

Anyway, the point here is that the most important figure in Eldian history is named after the leader of the worst enemies of the Aesir (representative of the Germanic Aryans), who was killed and whose body was used to create something new. In the story, after her death, different parts of Ymir's body, corresponding to the powers of each of the nine titan shifters, were eaten/cannibalized/made into flesh smoothies and consumed by her offspring, Sheena/Sina, Rose, and Maria/Marie, and six others (probably Eldian nobles), splitting into nine parts and passing on the power of titans and paths to the next generation. A tangent here: I believe that the powers of the Founding/Coordinate, Warhammer, and Attack titans were given to the three sisters respectively, only speculatively, because Sheena, as I think the eldest child of Ymir, would get the most powerful titan, roses have thorns, like the Warhammer titan can grow out of its body, and the Attack titan has to be shoehorned in and given to one of the daughters because it's important to the plot kek, and also maybe Ymir liked her youngest daughter the most so she arranged for her to be given the Attack titan's power to see the memories of both its past and future holders via paths. Then again, if she liked her daughters so much then why would she knowingly shorten their lifespan to thirteen years from when they ate her corpse (if that's even really a thing, who knows). Yams might be trying to tell the audience something here. What I'm trying to say is that Ymir was either incredibly evil the other nations or very heavily misunderstood or manipulated, based on the actions of her people at that time in history (corroborated by both Eldian and Marleyan historical sources), and I lean towards the former explanation more than the latter. This conclusion can help inform our subsequent judgments of the Eldians.

Eldians are forced to wear nine-pointed star armbands that are similar to Nazi armbands in the Eldian ghettos. While they do bear some resemblance to the NatSoc armbands, this does not mean that they are representative of Germanic Aryans. This is likely just a minor design decision, as explained here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156349236/#q156356976. Now on to the final point: Of all the nations of people in the world today, Eldians are most similar to the Semites (Jews and Arabs). The concept of a titan as shown in the manga is very similar to the Jooish concept of a golem, and Ymir is even shown molding titans from clay at the coordinate where all paths meet in chapter #120. In most traditional Habiru interpretations of it, the golem monster is seen as a defender and protector of the Jooish people that is made from clay and heated in an oven (it's a little stretch, but titans are only active with exposure to the sun) (See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem and desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/54045321/#q54046079). The history of Eldians after Ymir obtained the power of titans is also very similar to the history of Ayrabs after the creation of Mahometism (basically Ymir=Mahomet, the power of titans=Mahometism and the devil of all Earth=satan, kek). Either Ymir gave a demon/alien/mutant/other supernatural being an apple and maybe something else of actual value as well for the power of titans, or the "apple" is really itself the power of titans and Ymir is receiving it from the creature. Or maybe Ymir is the creature and the loli grill is the devil of all Earth, or even all of the above? Again, who the fuck even knows right now until we learn more about what exactly happened during their interaction and transaction.

Attached: eldian-armbands.png (1018x380, 345K)

So at the end of the day who is the joo and who is whitey?
Are YOU the joo?
[to be continued]
[ending starts playing]
[preview of the next episode plays]
And the joo is...
[end of episode]

Attached: 4F34CB73-C5E3-4827-BF98-13888079F9E7.gif (330x190, 2.85M)

The important thing is to note the similarities between Eldians and Ayrabs during that time period. They were relatively weak political entities, surrounded by much more powerful and civilized neighbors like the Byzantines and Persians, in the case of the Ayrabs, who were themselves only a loose coalition of tribes. This all changed after a single event, for the Eldians, Ymir's obtaining of the power of titans from the devil of all Earth, and for the Ayrabs, Mahomet's fabrication of Mahometism, inspired not by Archangel Gabriel, but by the former Archangel Lucifer himself (maybe he shapeshifted into his brother's form, or Mahomet simply lied about what he saw, idk). This single event led to a rapid expansion of their borders, ethnic, cultural, and actual genocide of the nations they invaded, and the establishment of their nation as the major dominant political player in the area. "Eldia" even sounds like "Al-Dia" roughly meaning "The Light" in Ayrabic, and Eren is a Turkroach name and Levi is a Hebrou name. The only difference is that the Eldians eventually fell after many years of oppression and genocide of the other nations due to a cuck of a king who did a comblede 180 degree turn and became a cowardly craven cuckold instead of a murderer and rapist. He could have just put a stop to the less savory actions of the Eldian empire and let the people of the other nations live in their own lands in peace, he didn't have to be a total and utter cuck about it and allow them to rise up and take the majority of Eldian land as well as their own. The difference here is that Ayrab Mudslimes would never act like that. They will only ever attempt to conquer more places, which, along with taquiya, is why it is pretty much impossible to trust or work with them, unless one likes the feeling of a knife in their back sooner rather than later.

After having said all this, I would like to state, if it wasn't already abundantly clear, that I fully support Zeke in his personal mission to use the power of the coordinate/founding titan to sterilize all of the Eldians and make them biologically unable to reproduce or turn into titans. It is the solution that causes the least harm to anyone, and is much more than the Eldians deserve after all the cruel things they've done and all the pain and suffering they have caused to people of all other nations over the centuries. Just like da joos, they are hated by the rest of the world for many very good reasons, the reasons just happen to be a lot more clear in this case. The only based Eldian Zeke must rid the Earth of any and all Eldian devils if that world is to ever know any semblance of peace. The Eldians and their ability to turn into purely savage titans and titan shifters are at the root of everything that is currently wrong with that world. That and basic human nature and greed and how we're really all instinctually the same deep down inside and all that, as is Yam's main point of course. It's just that some nations and cultures are much more barbaric than others, and one shouldn't ever be afraid to point that out.

Fuck (((Zeke)))

Tl;dr: At the end of the day, the truth is that eldianniggers and semitic kikes/sandniggers are one and the same, just two sides of the same coin. Real peace begins where and when they all end, for good this time around.

What will be the 110th? I can't wait.

Attached: 1560684908053.jpg (365x346, 23K)

Why? I've just taken seven posts to explain how the Eldians are basically just Semite reskins/expys/character inserts from the real world. This means that Zeke is really just Jooish Hitler, saving his own people, and many others as well, from a miserable continued existence. Eldians are not Germanic Aryans, they're just knockoff kikes and sandniggers.

i think both sides are jews and germans, and it is just history mixed up to look like ww2.

it is just naruto vs pain reskinned symbolism shit again

Attached: BD110E65-5EB1-4F4E-B5B5-7B4EC3CEA127.gif (480x287, 704K)

>the white man’s anime
There's no such thing you slope loving faggot.
Take your fucking idiotic gook cartoons and go to bed kiddo.
This board is adults only.

Attached: fuckgooks.png (800x855, 171K)

Btw, Aaleh is a closeted homofaggot filled with barely suppressed homoeroticism and impotent rage due to never doing anything or being useful for anything that matters despite having everything handed to him on a silver platter since birth.

I can see that you think that, but why? You haven't said anything to back your case, while I've typed up and posted a short essay. Why are you getting so sensitive about this? Is he your hero or rolemodel or something?

Eren is based, end of story

Attached: E0628DDB-844D-480B-AB0A-7CD567F06997.png (256x256, 137K)

The unedited version of this page basically depicts actual Zionism. I guess both sides want similar things, huh? It's just the methods they use that determine which side is good or evil. Oh, and the fact that the kikes literally want to dominate the world and nations of the goyim.

cringe

Attached: 1567573162163.jpg (703x711, 85K)

youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

>gets run out of 109 (or more)countries they subverted and nosedived into the ground

>we left because they were failing silly goy, its not our fault we put them in financial chains and sucked every penny out of them before being found out and thrown out.

>cringe
The thought of lonely eastern Europeans sitting in the dark with their shriveled dicks in their hands jerking off to gook cartoons while using their tears for lube is so beyond cringe I don't have a word for it.

Yeah, a based ultrahyper zionist kike is what he is. Of course he wants the best for his own people. They just happen to all be semites.

I could say exactly the same thing to you, mydude. The only difference is that you have yet to address any of the arguments above, while you have not given me any arguments at all to rebut in the first place anyway.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when people will not tolerate sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, will multiply teachers for themselves because they have an itch to hear what they want to hear.

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Attached: titans.jpg (586x276, 36K)

attack on titan is deception

Nah, Eren’s Hitler.
Maryleans are bad, buddy

Attached: B7E6584C-D332-47A2-A0F9-FE989465013D.jpg (325x325, 10K)

We talking about the Demiurge now?
Shieeeeeet

Attached: E82E5D6A-DD1E-41FD-8FEB-AEFFA1E7E479.jpg (2050x2048, 474K)

Yoo

Attached: 570908D7-B102-44FC-8642-CF9621CEDE46.jpg (1440x1080, 176K)

based

Attached: 67896.jpg (946x1300, 200K)

>The Marleyans subverted the Eldian empire and took control of 7 of the 9 titans

I wanna drink bleach fr

Attached: D18C0D8B-E3EF-4C1A-9B1B-3240BF8EEB92.jpg (1024x407, 47K)

My brotha

Attached: 3B027DEC-8200-4754-A491-4530CFD7AC56.jpg (2724x1417, 240K)

>demiurge
>obvious gnostic mindset
>not realizing he's got brainwashed with kabbalistic occultic teachings.

you unironically fell for the jew

Attached: kabbalah.jpg (840x513, 176K)

Are Marlyans nazis?
Fugggggg

Attached: ED2C680D-D6D6-4147-A845-91A94D939A19.jpg (1080x1080, 730K)

Or are the Eldians nazis?
Fuggggggg

Attached: 3FC88DBE-329D-4001-BD72-884D9757A61D.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

It’s all banter, nigger
I don’t care about cartoons

AoT is dumb.
cringe

attack on titan portrays satan and his followers as victims.

Attached: ymir.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Reminds me of the story where the fallen angels had offspring with human women and created nephilim (giants)

Attack on Titan is based anyway
t.basedretard

Attached: 0DF0FF3A-37E4-4B36-A1E9-DABE0CEB76A9.jpg (615x409, 35K)

for a second I thought Jow Forums had like/dislike system because I wanted to dislike your comment so much.

The only thing being portrayed is Jewish laughter while they thin white numbers.

Anime is the bluest of bluepills. Opiates for the weak.

The Hetalia series is also pretty based. It is usually set in past time periods, such as World War II, World War I, the Colonial Age, the Middle Ages, and other eras, and it tries to objectively poke fun at all of its featured countries and their stereotypes, although I admit that I think the author has treated Japan with the most favoritism, perhaps largely to do with his own Japanese background. SJW Tumblr and Reddit are apparently attacking the series, this year. You could read Reddit's discussion on that subject; there is a mix of dislike or even hatred for the series, and some actual fans talking about its recent reputation loss. I'm wondering how long before tumblr effectively bans any discussion about Hetalia, as things are much more SJW in 2019 than they were in 2009, or even up through 2015, when the latest aired anime series had new episodes, and I think the last episode came in early 2016.

reddit.com/r/HobbyDrama/comments/croh3p/tumblr_discoursehetalia_axis_powers_tumblr_starts/

Attached: 51MG4slBA0L._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (348x499, 42K)

The Japs love Germany, it can’t be that the Germans are portrayed as the bad guys

PASTAAAAAA

The Star of David, while not exclusively Jooish, is also a geometric symbol used to represent Zionism, just like the Swastika was hijacked to represent Aryanism and NatSoc ideologies. (Aryan) Marleyans use a nine-pointed star symbol (nonagram/enneagram) to represent Eldians, as opposed to the six-sided star (hexagram) of the joos. Eldianniggers are kikes who need to stop reproducing and turning into titans and indiscriminately killing the people of neighboring nations.

I think the question you should be asking yourself Argentine, is not whether or not the Eldians are Germans, but whether or not you yourself are actually indeed white.

>kike son convinces joo dad to commit absolute atrocities in the name of zionism.

Read my comment history for a thorough argument for why they're really just semites.

The ancestors of semites were literally heinous (or petty, kek) criminals (habiru), and the descendants still are as well, but that's beside the point.

The map isn't just upside down, but also flipped, as in a mirror image for some reason. This could have just been an editing mistake, but if it isn't then the story can't/doesn't really take place on an alternate Earth that is very similar to our own. We don't know the author's rationale and so that is a very shaky piece of evidence to rest an entire argument/claim on. Maybe he just didn't feel like drawing a map that day or something.

Was the Creepy Pasta Episode 23.5 ever a thing you've heard of?

Attached: 01e80a666b502073f783d8ad6f1e5d5b68c96c8a_00.jpg (500x298, 20K)

it's reverse bizzarro world. in the universe of attack on titan, africa is in the north, sun rises in the west. it's literally canon. in this world, jews put germans in ghettos

No, it’s the thing the Italian says

Checked and this one gets it.

they the equivalent of spic and black trump voters

literally white guilt

Lol I know. I'm just referencing that weird, one-off time the fandom obsessed over a supposed episode called "Episode 23.5" or something, and it became a meme for a little while. No episode like that exists, from my understanding, and it is just Creepy Pasta fan fiction and fan art.

It’s not reverse, it’s more like the future in that world (jews put Germans in ghettos as payback for the Holocauster) and Eren (Hitler) wants to genocide all of them

>why yes, I do think I'm tired of my people being literally brainwashed and used as cattle to kill each other for the benefit of a certain elite that gets away with all of it time after time by filling our heads with racial guilt by blaming us for colonialism, genocide, and all the rest of the world's ills as they use our military might to fight their wars with our young men on the frontlines and beset our race with the ire of all other races around the entire globe, and I fully intend on going nuclear to wipe them and all of their mindless race-traitor cuckslave shabbos goys right the fuck off the face of the Earth with my final solution to secure a future in which my children can live free
>why do you ask?

Attached: 1565062808836.jpg (1280x870, 368K)

>erwin smith=erwin rommel
>allies with the "azumabito clan from the far east"
hmmmm

there was an aot exhibition, where hajime isayama were various panels were displayed, one of them suggested that he was being inspired by "lady ymir" herself, the same demon spirit that brought titans into existence on his universe.

he also takes a lot of inspiration from norse myth (castle utgard)

>Aaleh good
>semites good
>Marley bad
>Aryans bad
Think about joining these gays, you seem like the type of goy that would fit right in with 'em NIGGERFAGGOT.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America

Attached: ur-gonna-need-a-bigger-bait.png (625x626, 17K)

(((Maryleans))) literally wiped the minds of the Eldian people

as i said, reverse world. read

Eldians are the Aryans, Maryleans are the kikes and finally (You) are the faggot