The US army is now under 50% white european

The US army is now under 50% white European for the first time in history.

This reason I looked into this was because there has been 128 requests this year alone to be permanently transferred from the US military to the British military which is still currently 99% white(for the moment). Most notably all the US navel F35 pilots asked to be permanently transferred after spending time in the British Navy which they said was a "nice environment with liveable conditions." When I heard this I had to investigate & see what the fuck is going on the the US military.

>1) Niggar filled ships
From what people have told me it's as worse than it sounds; Every non-officer is ether a spic or black. Even with black Sargent's they cant keep control over the black acting like blacks, gangs, drugs & complete loss of control is now common place & little is done to try & stop this. The spics work half-arsed but do follow orders, tho they are in gangs & do speak Spanish to each other.

>2) We wuz officers & shiz
Fully qualified officers are being over looked for promotion because they have racial quoter's to make blacks, spics, Asians, Women & even fags to take the higher ranks & so are fast tracked in front of white officers no matter the service history. This has lead to people being in military roles they are not qualified to be in just to fill a arbitrary racial quota & has servilely effected military operations.

>3) No where to go
I was talking to a US navel officer & he explained to me he went to a high school which was majority blacks & it was a living hell but he always got to go home at the end of the school day... well he explained that being on a US vassal these days reminds him of that school environment but now he didn't get to go home at the end of the day & stuck with those savages for 3-6 months on deployment. In his words a living nightmare if get assigned on the wrong ship.

What do you guys think?

Attached: wire-13777158-1558462974-101_634x422.jpg (634x422, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.goarmy.com/content/dam/goarmy/downloaded_assets/pdfs/advocates-demographics.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung#Fall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_von_Rosen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: wire-13777160-1558462979-460_634x422.jpg (634x422, 43K)

...no worries; they're just guarding the drugs these days anyways

Attached: CIA_Kim.jpg (678x381, 65K)

Look what happened to the Romans when the army became minority Roman in the Roman army & the barbarians tuck over, Look what happened in Russia with a shitskin army. They tuck control & committed the largest European genocide in human history.

Federal government in general is the biggest proponent of affirmative action. I have a family member who is a senior manager in the gov, and they said competent people have to be passed up for promotions because there is a black in consideration for the job.

...way to compress several thousand years of empire into one misleading conclusion.

The Roman empire rose and fell MANY times for MANY reasons.

>3-6 month deployments

SHEEEIIIIT...navy deployments are minimum 8 months these days.

How do you get "transferred" to another nations military user? Sounds retarded to me.

The Navy is a floating housing project for niggers

I live next to a command level base. You would be amazed how many 5 eyed military personnel live here.

Must be something in the water lel!

>requests this year alone to be permanently transferred from the US military to the British military

How does that work?

Army is like 80% white keep trying.

It doesn't, OP is full of horseshit.

no there was basically two reasons, massive uncontrolled immigration and unsustainable social programs

I think carriers are max 6 months tho, I mite be wrong.

>several thousand years

It wasnt that long! ;D I was talking about how the Western Empire died out.

It's the same everywhere buddy, we are in what I'm calling the neo-faggot age! haha

Attached: stabbed in the back.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Army
>80% white
m.goarmy.com/content/dam/goarmy/downloaded_assets/pdfs/advocates-demographics.pdf

The number one reason navy seals gave for joining was they hated the conditions on the ships and claimed seal training was preferable to ship living
Those were Germanics who were already able to beat the romans. Minorities could not beat whites in the US.
At least not yet.

>The US army is now under 50% white european.

Exactly. I have this argument all the time. But according to all the Trump loving, civil war wanting, right wingers, this is STILL the same non-white military that is somehow going to side WITH Trump alongside white supremacists and raise arms AGAINST their own people. Keep dreaming fascists. The military is majority non-white top to bottom. Any white person counting on them for support in a civil war is in for a rude surprise. The more likely scenario is that the military-industrial complex would side with the new majority. Or some small number of white elements would fragment and split off. Either way, it won't help whites at all.

Yeah no shit. Remember when those Mexican soldiers on the border detailed some American soldiers for a short period of time? It wasn't because they were ordered to or they somehow were looking for US citizens. It's because they were ordered to look for illegals making their way across the border and the Americans looked Guatemalan to them kek

retarded poles and estonians want this nigger spic army to occupy their countries.

Attached: nZ8QvmLLJ.png (1500x1552, 608K)

Maga

Attached: 1566427558034.jpg (1024x408, 109K)

>niggar filled ships

That was the beginning of the end for America in the first place, desu. Just pray that an unsuccessful war with Iran will put an end to this pitiful state of affairs once and for all.

Perhaps it's time to end the standing army. It would save money.

Officers and combot mos is mostly white, janitors and cooks are non white. Marine are extremely white. Special ops is over 95%. Look at any Afghan or Iraq fighting video. Over 90% white. We use non-whites as logistics mules.

>F35 flying toilet
>countries are actually buying this POS

Just like the late Roman Army. Auxiliaries made up of recent savages who don't know what it means to be a citizen or have pride in ones country.

kek

Attached: 1567076294151.jpg (178x182, 3K)

>British military which is still currently 99% white

Attached: 1537541421473.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

The upside to all this is that a diversified US military is no threat to anyone, not even US citizens in a totalitarian state. Are you afraid of the Nigerian Army? How about the Guatemalan Army? What about a US Army filled with Nigerians and Guatemalans? The actual US Army is filled with niggers and spics more stupid and incompetent than any Nigerian or Guatemalan could ever hope to be.

Marines are nearly half black and spic, you retard.
Quote a source faggot. The entire british armed forces is so incredibly tiny it's just about worthless, and they want to downsize further, why the fuck would they take transfers?

Attached: 1552254314518.png (803x655, 404K)

It's because we're in peacetime. White people have a natural thirst for blood, it's just a matter of going back to war to clean it out.
Should have bought the Arrow, no doubt. Stupid motherfucker.
>navel
>vassal
>What do you guys think?
that you're a shitskin
also
>entire military is the "army"

I’m joining the chairforce to hopefully get to Germany or just as bumfuck far from the niggerized, chicanocied south as possible.

>sanctuary soldier

Attached: the-fbi-announces-gangs-have-infiltrated-every-branch-of-the-military.jpg (400x300, 110K)

>British military which is still currently 99% white
You are like a little babby

Attached: Finlandflags.jpg (2200x1467, 1.99M)

Get ready for the Chinese century.

Attached: PLA.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

>under 50% white european

imagine my shock

Attached: el 56% army.png (960x540, 773K)

Just like in that one book.

Attached: 150px-Turnerdiariescover.jpg (150x234, 13K)

>finnish swastika
>that based color combos
can i get a qrd on that flag?

Imagine the smell

Good. Let the mutts fight our wars.

it's just welfare 2.0, like most gov jobs

take the market place hint. get your cryonics healthcare policy quote paid. defend your home. defend your home while you realize you must make your home into an office. defend your office. CONGRATULATIONS now your are like an officer but more freedom.

Is the United States Armed Forces for those who, without a shadow of a doubt to the boss, have served enough or else the contractee to serve enlisted or commissioned has to serve just to be trusted?

Anyway, boys...do not expect me to disrespect for going home.

DEFEND YOUR HOME. DEFEND YOUR HOME. DEFEND YOUR ZONE. DEFEND YOUR HOME. DEFEND YOUR OFFICE STATION. DEFEND YOUR OFFICER COMMISSION.

The national strategy is armor, and especially commoner mass produced enclosed shelters for maximum time inside safer zones.

Are the days of walking in the noon sun only for great ranked and barebones super light infantry?

What do you guys think?

If what you say is true and prevalent, (ie not just anecdotal ) then obviously the military efficiency is going to suffer in a number of key areas.

This is not a problem while the US is at peace but will become painfully manifest if engaged in a conventional war against an enemy on a relatively equal par in the battlefield. In such a case the US military would suffer defeat, with the political and economic consequences to follow.

Obviously not a great example, but some aspects bear similarity, a good example of faulty strategic thinking combined with poor leadership, poor training and over-rated troop quality at all levels. The British defeat in Malaya and Singapore 942. The major revelation for many unfamiliar with this campaign is that the British forces outnumbered the Japanese by double.

This is the sort of magnitude of defeat the US military can expect if what you say is accurate.

All they do is fight proxy wars and die in the dust to guard opium poppy fields. The US army is what exerts NWO control over the world, so the more weak and incompetent it is, the better. In fact I wish all whites would resign and force them to try and staff high skill occupations with 70 IQ retards, it would be funny.

In any case the military would never side with whites in the first place, since they are Jewish stooges. If we want military style power we need militias and paramilitary groups, or else control over the government. Just my hot take on it

Attached: 1546299074361.jpg (640x631, 157K)

That’s combat arms. Not the army at large. If you include the useless niggers in admin and logistics, army is way less than 80% white.

>Demands source
>Doesn’t provide source himself.
This is the navy seals. Also a good chunk of those non-whites are women. There a little to no white women in the military. This is because the military is just another gibs program. The only people who matter are white. Which is our submarine force, spec ops, and pilots. That 95% of our fighting potential.

Attached: 9B6087E0-F5D8-4520-BD3F-8B03E6C60491.jpg (2001x816, 1.07M)

Kek even that filename is too high. You should change it to el debajo 50% army.

We do need to start making our on militia's.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung#Fall

I know what you mean, but it's a slippery slope & it not even the same army it was 5-10 years ago.

I mite of agreed with you a year or two ago, but after Russia invaded Ukraine I wouldn't be surprised if Russia did want to push into Europe. But that is a whole other topic! ha

We are going to need to get more organised.

As the Texans get replaced in the military that is going to become a true statement. I thing 30-40% white will be the oh shit moment. (dont give up your guns)

Look up what happened to the white Russians & (((who))) controlled the shitskin army who wiped them out & committed the genocide in Russia.

>this
100% spot on buddy.

They were transferred to British navy for training & they requested to stay & was denied by the US military.

There is still time to turn this shit show around buddy, we always fix things last moment! ;D

Attached: Selection_075.png (1070x901, 293K)

The thing that blows me away with today’s military is the number of complete fat asses who now get to serve. I’m sure their are waist sizes for uniforms that didn’t exist 30 years ago. Anyone with a waist size 40 inches or over is not fit for service and being realistic that number should be 36

nope , they were beaten by germanics and huns and then collapsed

When will american muslim desert with f35 to iran?

>Most notably all the US navel F35 pilots
>I was talking to a US navel officer
I think you have some kind of issue in addition to being full of shit.

1. Immigrate
2. Wait for few years.
3. Get citizenship.
4. Enlist.
5. ??????
6. Profit.

People from commonwealth countries can actually transfer to other commonwealth countries, at least they used to. Details may bit old, but generally staff sergeant is minimum rank for enlisted and captain for officers or naval equivalents. Same applies for cops, but I don't even try to guess their rank requirements. Proudly serving Australia or New Zealand is the motto of many of the most competent South African soldiers and cops.

Personal logo of guy who donated first aircraft for Finnish AF during civil war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_von_Rosen

Attached: HN-457.jpg (3279x1183, 367K)

The fuck's a qrd?
The swastika in the flag is the official emblem of the Finnish air forces. Airforce is sub-divided into five sub-organizations, which have their own emblems. Pictured is the Aerial Warfare School's official emblem. The headquarters have an eagle. The color combo should mostly explain itself if you look at the Finnish flag.

Attached: ilmasotakoulu.png (850x805, 232K)

Garbage
>little to no white women in the military
yeah no

Qrd=Quick run down

>This has lead to people being in military roles they are not qualified to be in just to fill a arbitrary racial quota & has servilely effected military operations.

This. I had an ex Navy guy tell me that 2 American Navy ships got into an accident last year or the year before.

The person driving the Navy boat that got into an accident?

A diversity hire.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_von_Rosen
based

753BCE -> 476AD is about 1,229 years. Fucking historians are priceless--they don't know shit about modern economics and immigration but somehow they're experts on the historical context of it.

>My points reamin:
>several factors contributed to the repeated rise and fall of Rome
>You cant compress over a century of history into a lame immigration scenario that only makes sense to historians with tenyear

Used to have a swastika for the armored core too but that's been replaced with the common blue-white roundel found on, well any and all vehicles from fighter jets to supply trucks.

Attached: Sturm40.jpg (500x375, 63K)

Crashing a destroyer goes way the fuck beyond "lol the helmsman was a nigger"

Women, happened to the Norwegians too

Nope. The Germans were mercenaries in the Roman army. When one day the Romans couldn't pay them any more (due to the economy collapsing due to unsustainable social programmes), the Barbarian mercenaries sacked Rome to get paid instead.

The entire maintenance logs were falsified and pencil whipped. Just check off all the boxes and say it’s been done so the niggers don’t actually have to do the work lmao

The guy who told me what happened is an honest conservative man. I do not doubt a single word that came out of his mouth.

He knows more about it than I do.

All he said was: "A diversity hire was responsible for crashing the ship"

He knows guys and has friends that are still in the Navy. He has ZERO reason to lie to me.

I trust his word implicitly.

Yes, one third of women in the military are black. 53% are “white”. It safe to assume that for women the us milittary only has about 20-30% white women. They are way underrepresented. Don’t think I ever actually hear or seen a white women in the military now that I think about it.

Attached: 0BC651D9-598C-48E4-A281-A37A5B573855.png (2001x1125, 363K)

And maybe it wasn't the driver of the boat.

But whoever crash it (the captain?) was a diversity hire. The resulting accident was a result of their ineptitude.

Die fo' Israel

Imagine thinking Marines are spec ops, Submarines or Seals. Goddamn, burger.

t. zogboot

All the high skill whites I know in the military are going to leave ASAP. I know a doctor, a pilot and a captain doing administration and they all think it sucks and are going to leave once their commitment ends. Good. Let the monkeys fly the planes.

No use dying in the Israeli Foreign Legion.... to kill people in Iran who are more friendly to us than our own "leaders".

Attached: 1538747138555.jpg (1200x1072, 238K)

A surprising amount of poorer white women go into the military to find husbands. I’m not joking, several of my friends got married Air Force girls who joined up to get married, then end their enlistment contracts without ever having deployed.

If they are marines, it just reinforces my point. If there job is to fight then they most likely white.

Kek, did not know this guys background. Kinda wondering how our lefties don't screech louder about this. Eh.

Attached: ebinsunglass.jpg (900x556, 51K)

The woman in charge of the Norwegian ship at the time was US Navy too.

Still forgetting more army personnel than most of the world combined. Our white men in uniform outnumber almost all of Europe's combined. The shitskins and niggers just want find, so we strap bombs to them and let them die for us. Almost as good as making them pick cotton for us. The spirit of the white American soldier is also the Greatest spirit in the world and a means alone to conquer the entire world by force. 500 of yours = 1 of ours. Now shut the fuck up and take care of your own affairs, unlike pussies at Dunkirk so you don't have to keep calling for Daddy to help you and our superior fighting men don't have to come in there and take control of your pussified populations. As you read this 5,000 white men in states around America just joined a larger White Militia.

seems like nigger navy wasn't a typo after all

You don't transfer from one nation's military to another's, fucking eurotard.

Look, a picture of all the nigs in the British Army at one time.

Attached: Army-566995.jpg (590x350, 56K)

It's ironic though that the Infantry and SF are still pretty much white lol, fucking lazy nigger POGs

Attached: PicsArt_08-22-01.21.39.jpg (794x981, 150K)

>a whole 6-7 in about 2 dozen, which you had to cheery pick

>The US army is now [blah blah blah blah blah]..

I don't care, unless you are finishing with the phrase "not obeying their oaths to the Constitution.". You are just a piece of shit divisive faggot that should neck themselves immediately.

Attached: na na na neccck.png (792x700, 53K)

see it's interesting tidbits of facts like this that make Jow Forums useful. Not all the stupid cuck threads that are active here

Attached: 1514653818570.png (348x355, 175K)

The US army is the greatest fighting force mankind has ever known. We dealt with you in 1776, don't make us do it a second time.

Remember those marines who smuggled illegals in the U.S. Got caught and are facing like 10 years.

>That’s combat arms. Not the army at large. If you include the useless niggers in admin and logistics, army is way less than 80% white.
POGs you mean

>William of Jow Forums

Attached: 1567396238433.png (501x585, 297K)

the absolute state

Attached: 1561258561996.jpg (712x859, 191K)

Go home nigel you're drunk

Attached: 1544432568984.png (1134x882, 1.14M)

2052 the chinese will own the US. life is going to be awful.

Noone even joins the military for America anymore. It's an adult daycare service

You would have to be a special kind of dumbass to join the US military today. Imagine being Jewish cannon fodder for a state that wants you genocided.

Three Seal commanders just got disciplined for losing control of themselves and their men, drunk and sexually assaulted a woman.

>They thought it was funny to ride in carts in stead of walk!!!
It does look like a laugh, yes. What a joyless cunt.

good. let niggers, spics and trannies go die for ZoG

God I do love a good pie in a can. The crust, the meat, the noise your fork makes when it hits the metallic sides, the rugged manlihood of eating it right from the tin.

There's not alot of females in general but to say there's no white ones is outright false.
t. muhreen
The fucking driver isn't the one looking at the radar, or letting everyone else know there's a fucking container ship about to collide into them. It's the watchstander's fault, the officer of the watch, and ultimately the commanding officer's fault. Shit's not that fucking simple.
lol loser

Combat arms are still almost all white
The reason is the grading system and most POG positions are the ones that have civilian application so being black or female gives you points.
No one goes to be front line infantry so that is where all the white guys end up

Because his political awakening happened years after he donated the planes. There is also tradition of naming fighters after him. Usually the first plane of new fighter type.

Attached: 1280px-Saab_35FS_Draken_DK-223_Keski-Suomen_ilmailumuseo_1.jpg (1280x853, 176K)

So browns just get the gibs, whites die or get injured pretty much?