What are your thoughts on Hotwheels

I wanted to know how everyone here felt about the creator of Infinity-chan. Anybody have interesting information to share about him?

Below is a comment I made about him. Sums my thoughts up pretty well.

God I hate this fat, ugly, crippled, brittle-boned Judas motherfucker. Threw Infinity Chan right under the bus when convenient. Apparently he's now become some kind of self-righteous pseudo-intellectual who's realized he wants to play the role of a moral-fag.

Just look at this loser. He even looks the part he's now playing. Absolutely pathetic; I'm shocked his weaken bone structure doesn't shatter from all the extra weight it's now supporting.

Imagine being him though... only having two things ever to look forward too in life; his next meal, and the slightest chance that his ethical act will trick some poor ugly chick to fuck him out of pity.

It's possible, someday he may not have to pay for sex anymore like he has; just like it's also possible our Sun may explode tomorrow. It can happen.

Attached: 20190907_104357.jpg (3328x2496, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwvfPPIGy9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His penis is surprisingly large, in fact, he's mostly just penis. Really weird.

He's okay with this.

Attached: u did this.jpg (564x557, 40K)

His site is now as crippled as he is.

All the signs were there.

What are your thoughts on the delightful White Castle hamburgers known as sliders? I've heard their key ingredient is sage.

Attached: 1567558507452.png (947x543, 469K)

The new moderation of 8ch. after him was bloody awful tho.

No fucking way. If it's anything larger than 2 inches, AND IT WORKS, I will concede he is not 100% crippled.

>Threw Infinity Chan right under the bus when convenient. Apparently he's now become some kind of self-righteous pseudo-intellectual who's realized he wants to play the role of a moral-fag.

this is what happens when you loose your virginity, hold on to your purity boys, dont let the fate of hotwheels come at you.

Attached: RADICAL919.jpg (620x558, 138K)

Attached: download-1.jpg (224x224, 13K)

>His site
It's Jim's site, not Hotwheel's.
>The new moderation of 8ch
Each board had it's own jannies and board owners newfag.

I meant the moderation of the website as a whole you faggot. They intervened on Jow Forums didn't they. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit AND your disgusting family.

Me=Winner
You=Subhuman nigger

Haha

Attached: 9F59AC46-FBC9-4C0D-9592-E31683ED9941.jpg (200x200, 11K)

He's leadin' the way...

>What are your thoughts on Hotwheels
He's trying to cover his own ass so his (horrible) life isn't made worse.

kek got em

Attached: elle.jpg (229x220, 5K)

Use to be based. Now a faggot mutant

Attached: M00ts+future+moots+future+after+selling+out+as+predicted+by_2efb7a_5304473.jpg (780x696, 163K)

Traitor.

>Each board had it's own jannies and board owners newfag.
Some of those funnier than others.

Attached: porked.png (1796x818, 220K)

a retard simp incel that traded his creation for some attention from a woman

I want to pick him up and drop-kick him.

I think he's a kike making money off a site he can't be pissed to keep an eye on to the point he created an impossible to filter through quantity of slow moving boards with highly dedicated posters that because of a lower flow of traffic had a higher predisposition to be manipulated into radicalized violent actors. He sold not only his soul for cash, but the souls of his manslaughtered victims.

Attached: 1554136557078.gif (500x333, 150K)

Hot wheels was the savior of gamer gate. You can hate him, sure, his role has been critical for all that we have today. He can try to fight the movement that he had a hand in creating, but that's like trying to stand between a bulldozer and the pavement.

average american
disgusting kike puppet

I was going to take your comment seriously... but then I saw your flag. Now I don't have to go through the trouble of calling you retarded.

He's on /leftypol/'s side now.
A bitter traitor is all he is.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
your thread is gay
and you're a faggot

Attached: 1430640508700.gif (500x200, 1.23M)

>called moot a cuck
>got cucked out of his site by Jim

Attached: 1566768197024.jpg (866x838, 282K)

POST THE PICTURE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Haha that was cute.

Does he actually, or did I guess I should say, contribute to /leftypol/? If so, that would explain everything.

He needs to cut his nails badly.

Anyway I have no problem with him. He's married now apparently. That's pretty insane. He's living his life, props to him.

The fact that you're so assmad because he rightly condemns mass killers shows how much of a degenerate you are. If you're really so bothered then why don't you make your own 8ch and host it yourself you fucking moron. Nobody owes you shit and it's insane that you think they do. I laugh at your displeasure, OP.

When you really listen to him talk, he is full of sour grapes for Watkins, and if I had to guess, someone is paying him to spout off. His explanation of tech is shaky at best, and says all other platforms are just fine, only infinity chan is fucked up. Right...

Why is Jow Forums full of conspiracy morons like you

And other platforms don't have anywhere near as much degeneracy as infinite chan

Attached: tin foil hat.jpg (472x472, 66K)

lawl......what site is this again? What conspiracy? His vitriol is over the top, it makes me question motive. That is not the definition of a conspiracy.

Dude he's not just condemning the shooters, he's condemning an entire community. I visited 8cn to get away from retards like yourself, I take personal offense to that crippled faggot saying I shouldn't be allowed to have a community that shares my interests simply because there are certain psychopaths who abuse the freedom of expression we enjoyed.

He basically claims these kllings would had never happened without 8ch. If that isn't the most moronic thing you have ever heard then you'd be listening to your own voice.

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 203K)

I thought he was pretty good in this MDE video
youtube.com/watch?v=kwvfPPIGy9s

He fucked Elle Reeve who is one of the hottest women on the planet and pol is obsessed with her.

Begone, fishface thot.

>And other platforms don't have anywhere near as much degeneracy as infinite chan
>he says on Jow Forums

I think he's sincere in his condemnations of the shooters, but he's just covering his own ass so the feds don't van him. That's the only reason he talked to Fishface from Vice.

Can't say I blame him. It'll be interesting to see what they do to Watkins.

has he learned nothing from moot? cucking will get you nothing other than a job with Google.

on second thought, maybe he did learn from moot