Why don't we just declare war on the drug cartels throughout the Americas?

Why don't we just declare war on the drug cartels throughout the Americas?

Attached: 8f338742f7affd0b85761ba41e72e43d.jpg (650x488, 54K)

(((We))) funded them.

Let's just air strike their mansions and then sweep the streets shooting everyone covered in gang tattoos, bam done. No more border crisis, people can return to their countries.

Is this a 1985 /pol thread?

Have you not heard of the "war on drugs?"
It was yet another war the ZOG lost to shitskins with zero military backing.

Because the CIA needs it's honeypot drug war to cover for all the illegal shit they're doing as well as the drug-market grants the CIA access to gray markets. The real kicker is the CIA can keep a side slush fund of cash with zero oversite.

just start killing them
nobody gives a fuck about tattoo faced spics

The "war on drugs" is an old and failed one already.

They are CIA's proxy organizations

Cause the Jews like em

you fucking retards should kys

literally 80 IQ thought process on display

remove yourselves from the gene pool

I

Money making ,, jails law enforcement drug treatment hospitals. jobs Fear greed
Control pick one

you won't make any money that way user

if i was in charge, i would simply prosecute the drug cartels

It's more complicated than that. I thought about it and it's an nuanced conspiracy to ruin everyone's lives and make a small group very wealthy.

It's been working well.

Our kindly cool told me about money laundering.
I informed her that's a federal crime...

I guess she's cwhyA as well huh

Drugs are already illegal. Just ban drugs.

Kindly cook fuck these phones shieeet

found a gangbanger, u scared of predator strikes amigo?

Glowniggers.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Stop buying drugs you fucking degenerates
Or at least buy made-in-America meth

Why mexicans like to tatto every centimeter of their body?

But we make so much money from importing drugs from them and selling them weapons.

What's wrong with slaughtering spic criminals? You're one of those open boarder retards aren't you.

Fascist gov did this tho. YOu think its impossible to kill people because they are affiliated with someone? soviets killed whole villages in gulag because they would go to same butcher who was against reds.

Who will pay for shadow government black ops if the flow of drug money gets interrupted? Watch Snowfall

i wouldnt be surprised if jews use them for some sort of kike scam but on the surface it seems they are competition to the jews
jews own pharma so cutting out that middle man seems like something they would hate

So basically the consensus is because we make money from the drug cartels.

those countries are fucked due to CIA/USA interventions over the years

that's how you end up with the border crisis you have now

that's how you end up with the gorillion illegals crossing your borders every single day

that's how you start it all

and you want more of that?

you people are fucking stupid beyond belief

I hardly feel any grief anymore about this country going to the shitter, you mental midgets wanted it this way

it's so crystal clear

trips, explains why we don't wipe em out

Attached: make-guns-illegal-drugs.jpg (450x450, 92K)

You realize you can just not let refugees in right

FPBP

/thread

Huuurr let spic gang members roam freely and continue to kill and sling drugs.

>Fascist
like trump promised he would and hasn't yet?

Yeah, sure thing it will happen m8

based trips

>those countries are fucked due to CIA/USA interventions over the years

they were violent apes before Americans or Europeans and they are still violent apes.

Technically we already did.

Attached: ap8702260210[1].jpg (768x512, 86K)

fap to some cartel gore fag

i think you can safely assume if you have leader who goes and massacres cartels and their fammilies would not let refugees in also. idk why are you bringing trump into this .)

Because it will be a logistical, strategic and diplomatic clusterfuck that will make iraq and vietnam look like a spring break trip

Cope harder

Bernie will save us all right?

We never had a military intervention in these countries where the cartels are rooted, this is what we need to do, we don't even need boots on the ground. Just missiles from ships and air strikes until they're all dead.

This and Los Carteles have Jew powers over South and Central American governments.

Attached: jBTxj2zcY.png (1000x1070, 404K)

You would have to erect many monuments to the prosecutors and LEA.

arguing with Americans over this shit is like arguing with a mongoloid, it's fun but it's futile

yes they were savages before, but they were savages with stable governments and something to live for

you took that away decades ago inducing civil war, failed states, and civil unrest, you get what we have now

the USA is reaping what it sow

but you are a dunce and will never see it. and if you see it, congrats, but it's too late, isn't it?

Underrated trips

Mexican cartels already control central america desu, they're making a drugs empire.

Attached: n6ZywLYG9wW07KkkQY80eOqK7C2Kjbb1EtBJKgsoMM4.png (1024x562, 291K)

>Arguing
You're spewing a retarded-alt-left narrative. You aren't interested in discussing anything which is why you're so easy to mock and trigger.

Its funny you are making assumptions about your goverment not being able to stop brownskins at the border.

fuck off tranny

Towards what purpose?

Do search 'Hegelian Dialectic' and thereafter apply what you learn to enemedia propaganda.

Attached: commiejews.jpg (184x299, 10K)

d) All of the above.

Another American mongoloid... and this one thinks I'm a Bernie supporter LMAO

You can't make this shit up.

You people are fucking dumb and that's why this country is doomed.

Using your brain is hard.

Dumb retard

And over Spain, because it's the entrance to Europe from South and Central America xd

>Youre so DUmmMM
>My arguement is sooooo GooOOd
What's your argument again?
>That youooor dumb

They can hear you seething from the ISS.

All gangs just need to be recognized and treated just like ISIS, (Which is essentially just a gang too, a religious one) once they're all dead we can chill again and clown world will be over.

Attached: gijopium.jpg (1123x749, 869K)

You are watching destiny right? stop, he is carpet cleaner and wont make you smarter.

nigger all you need to do is research immigration patterns and statistics before and after the USA wrecked those countries

But no, that would be too hard, better to declare an all out pan American war on the cartels, right? That will surely teach them not to come here/and/or be bad!

Fucking kys

>Research untill you agree with me
I could tell you are a redditer from your spacing and general retardation but "educate yourself" is the quintessential retarddit argument--and that's all you got kid.

How is that yours country problem if you are willing and able to stop shitskins at the borders.

Because they are an arm of the democratic party

It's sounds like more fun than listening to your gay fucking position all day.

Too busy safegaurding pissrael.

Since you are that fucking stupid let me tell you like I would tell a child.

You can't resolve complex issues like the war on drugs which are mostly self inflicted by USA policy and interventionist history in the Americas with a Pan American war.

Is that clear enough for you?

And yes, sorry to tell you this but you are fucking dumb. Your only saving grace was to be born in what is still a 1st world country on the decline.

Have fun with that in the future.

>idk why are you bringing trump into this .)
How about because the Trump administration are now claiming Venezuela needs overthrowing because they are smuggling cocaine into America, while using terrorists based in Colombia to destabilize Venezuela.

Colombia is the source of ~70% of the cocaine in America, indeed, the world, and strongly allied with the Trump administration.

He isnt wrong. It would be used as another tool to crush the American working class and test technologies that will be turned around on us

obv this thread is not about trump but about hypothetical of having leader who massacres them

They've done this everywhere, right after bosnia, kosovo, afghanistan, iraq, syria, there's floods of migrants to western europe. Doing it in south america just means more immigrants to the usa. At what point will they stop?

>all solutions are retarded
>doesn't suggest any
Looks like war is our best bet.

Because it won't be the one sided curbstomping you think it will be. Once it starts, the entire country will be a battleground, with no one getting to be off limits.

The only posts of mine you've clearly read are the ones making fun of you.
>you're retarded and just iterated a major portion of my first post

Go cry about immigration on reddit. You're clearly used to farming for upvoats instead of reading anything of value in the thread.

huh no, I don't watch that shit.

Been researching the war on drugs for many years now.

Left the topic a couple of years ago though. It's frustrating to see all the stupidity revolving the issue like OP's initial comment and the retards applauding it.

I know this is Jow Forums and some shit is satire, but reactions like the ones you see here really do reflect what people think in the real world.

>You can't resolve complex issues like the war on drugs
China simply executed all drug dealers and druggies and somehow they have lowest drug abuse.

Kill whites with imported drugs, while making bank for the CIA, and allowing a more invasive police state to grow to combat the problem they created.

How wouldn't it be?
we just bomb the fuck out of them.

its complicated because you are not willing to simply massacre everyone who is connected with drugs. those brown retards are not your problem in any way, it doesnt matter. you can behave like collonists, do what you want and still let 0 shitskins in your country if your goverment is willing to stop them at the borders.

>le reddit ad hominem
how about you pick a book for starters and/or read something on the topic you think you know so much

oh, I forgot. You're an American and reading is not cool.

Careful not to choke on your tendies and your Diet Coke you syrup and onions fueled retard

You actually have a point? For someone who claims to have done research you're pretty retarded at presenting any of it.

>pretends to know anything about me
>pretends that he has an argument that is FANTASTIC but refuses to post any of it

I love triggering you. You got nothing but a retarded opinion and a collection of time magazines from mexico.

Too many people here acting like it would just be another Vietnam.

Thank me later

Attached: Clear_And_Present_Danger_cover.jpg (243x409, 21K)

We would fucking RAPE them

the only reason drugs are even illegal in the first place is to create an artificial monopoly controlled by the glowies so they can keep prices inflated and print money forever, while at the same time keep various segments of the poor underclass -- largely white cops, largely minority suspects hating each other instead of figuring out that they have a common enemy and trying to do something about it -- actually a pretty brilliant idea if you think about it

1. Ockham's razor
> (OP) Problem
> Solution

2. `I respectfully disagree,
>you fucking retards should kys
>literally 80 IQ thought process on display
>remove yourselves from the gene pool
but I have no solution.'

Solution
Ockham's razor

Eyup.

Sadly, your grasp of history is feeble, and you are ignorant of the facts, such as that the US split Panama off Colombia prior to the construction of the Panama Canal.

The USG owns the countries and cartels in question, or rather is the vector for the military force used by the actual parties that do.

But, just vote based on the vapid rhetoric reported by the enemedia, and everything will be fine, surely. I bet you think jet fuel melts steel beams.

But a serious question, why aren't cartel members already considered foreign combatants?

>thinking I'm le triggered

lmao yeah buddy I'm so triggered and raging right now I'm about to destroy my kb

always the last resort of the dumb
>but I triggered u lmaooooo

>you took that away decades ago inducing civil war, failed states, and civil unrest, you get what we have now

nah, its mainly our technologies that did it

its the equivalent if giving a hand grenades to a bunch of 3 year olds, they arent ready

because words have meanings you spaz

Not enough members of the right are willing to learn to code. Not enough members of the left can dial 8.

I'm not saying we're fugged, one always has to have hope granted rolling over and dying isn't an option... I'm just saying both sides seem rather dug in with little to no self awareness, or signs understanding of the bigger enemies and games at play.. scarier yet is the fact those who can see through the two party system, choose to destroy it - having no regard for the past when things like gasoline and shoes were rationed.

It's all quite tiresome, though history will repeat I'm sure

>Because it will be a logistical, strategic and diplomatic clusterfuck that will make iraq and vietnam look like a spring break trip

Of course you mean it is, rather than would be.

Oh don't start acting like you know some shit you fuck.

We never directly targeted the cartels with our military. I don't give a fuck about the panama, it's irrelevant despite whatever the cartels gained from it.

I'm saying we've never, directly, openly declared war on them and we should, balls deep into their Tony Montana shit.

>be moralfaggot
>get butthurt that people like to get high
>meddle into a stable market, introducing violence and chaos into an ordered system
>cause drug cartels and extreme violence as a result>complain about the violence, blaming the drugs and not your own fucking meddling
>"wat do?"
>"HEY! let's introduce MORE violence and chaos into the system! that'll fix it!"
No ability to self-reflect, eh? Another thing you need to know - no country has even won a guerilla war. The war on drugs is a guerilla war. The cartel/gangs in latin America live day in and day out under the threat of having their faces peeled off and their bodies flayed while they're alive and awake if they fuck up. Do you really think the threat of being shot by DEA goons scares them more than that?

Attached: 1235912739383.jpg (400x481, 29K)

>Yeah bro, just do your drugs in the comfort of your own home because everything magically becomes disconnected from society once it passes my doorstep
Liberty for the sake of liberty was a mistake.