Been lurking for three years

First ever post, and I gotta tell you i haven’t been persuaded by the holocaust deniers. They say so much, while proving so little. And even if the number of exterminated Jews is less than 1-2 million, who cares? Why is it so important to combat the claim of whether they were gassed or shot? Seems like a waste of energy to me.

Ultimately, it’s a way to weaken others barriers to pointlessly despising Jews because you scapegoat them.

Attached: 2B7256A5-DFF9-4876-82B9-2565ECF82180.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ia800908.us.archive.org/29/items/TheEuropeanManTweetArchive/The European Man - Tweet Archive.pdf
youtu.be/ipzstdPtxNw?t=67
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lurk more

We are just pointing out the facts!

slide thread

Attached: 1385778921013.jpg (993x678, 85K)

The Jow Forums support for Hitler and the Jews is shilling from the Jewish people.

Hello (((Fellow Whites)))
Nice day we're having today...

This Hitler fella, I have to tell you, he was an okay guy, we should think about this war as if it's the only war that ever really existed.

Hitler was an evil person who did an evil thing. This thing is going on 90 years ago.

GET.... OVER.... IT....

Would you believe that back in the day, when Jow Forums was at its prime, doing worldwide cracks and shaping the destiny of the planet. Not a single one of the hackers endorsed or supported Hitler's strategies, ideologies, or outcomes?

Attached: hey_rabbi_whatcha_doin.jpg (240x317, 17K)

>And even if the number of exterminated Jews is less than 1-2 million, who cares?
Germany had to pay reparations per jew killed, plus interest. They only finished paying it off this decade.

>Been lurking for three years
>pointlessly despising Jews
>pointlessly

I call bullshit.

>the truth doesn't matter, goy

well if it's fine to alter the number by 5 million, what's wrong with altering it by 6 million?

>gay logic

To what end will that achieve? Why does it matter at all? Why do we have to discuss it so much on this board? Why can’t the Jews be evil currently, but have actually had a legitimate holocaust on them in the past?

But that's just what a Jew would say...

>To what end will that achieve? Why does it matter at all?
I already explained to you, you illiterate jew.

The number of Jews who died in the Holocaust is much over represented because Germany had to pay Israel per person killed and Israel didn't want to see those income streams dry up. So Israeli historians increased the number of Jews killed from original estimates from Israeli, German, European and Russian scholars, who first put the estimates at 75 thousand Jews who died.

Over the next 70 years, that number, etched into stones all over the world mind you, had to be thrown away and re-etched every 2 to 5 years as the number increased by 8 to 15% every 18 months for 70 years.

Why are we talking about some inconsquential war?

Why aren't we talking about the other wars where it's proven that tens and hundreds of millions of people were slaughtered?

The people we have to argue with are the same people who allow emotional-support beastiality ponies on planes. We need to start learning how to cut microphones when the Israelis get on their holocycle.

Attached: emotional_support_beastiality_pony.png (527x919, 710K)

The holocaust is the ultimate backstop to Jewish moral self-justification - and I think they believe it themselves, they're temperamentally nervous nellies, worriers (high neuroticism). I have to wonder whether any truly believe that they'll be holocausted again (they can't be that dumb), but they probably try to make themselves believe it, and try to guilt the rest of the world for it. Did you know that now they're trying to extract billions from Poland, for WWII guilt? And Trump backs them?

FWIW I follow David Irving, and he thinks /some/ were killed in Auschwitz - 300K, all causes, but many deliberately killed for not being up to working. There's testimony to this.

Another couple million at the Reinhardt camps, but they weren't burned. He has evidence for all of this. There's a video out there, "Talking Frankly" with him, where he says all this.

> pointlessly despising Jews

Well, I think pretty much all Jews are anti-white. I used to think it was just a cabal, but I think it's wider-spread than that - see all the 'fellow white' posting on twitter. Here's a good collection:

ia800908.us.archive.org/29/items/TheEuropeanManTweetArchive/The European Man - Tweet Archive.pdf

I know there are some who aren't, but, there's plenty among the rank and file who are anti-white.

Attached: jew-fellow-white-people-ish.png (589x565, 63K)

I wonder (((who))) this could possibly be

Who cares? Is that how you want to spend your time? Arguing about the number of Jews killed because you care about what Germany has to pay in reparations? Why not spend your energy focused on the future?

>Why does it matter at all?
It's illegal to deny it.
It's literally illegal to speak the truth about what happened.

>So what?
>Just accept the brainwashing
>Accept being ruled by jewish interests
No. The truth is its own reason.

Jews get paid by the US government because of the holocaust narrative. There are hatecrime laws that will more often be applied in the defense of jews because of the holocaust narrative.
There is a whole culture of not being able to criticize jews because of the holocaust narrative.

It's all a lie. Whites in multiple european countries are being hurt by this lie. Anyone with any moral decency would want to challenge it.

>my fellow white people....

Attached: 1554561532780.gif (320x240, 40K)

First, yes the numbers do matter. I find the pursuit of truth being a glorious deed. And second, we are not using the jews as a scapegoat. The finance and banking elite are run by jews. Who have a intrest in plundering us. And we do not want that for our people.

There is a germans who are currently liable to stand trial and be sent to prison based on this lie.

How can you just say "who cares?"
Why don't you care about that?

/thread

>Why not spend your energy focused on the future?
Because Germany is done paying Israel, and now they're trying to extort money from Poland.

Even if you weren’t using them as a scapegoat, what are you ever going to do to stop (((them))). You’re so busy wasting time trying to prove that the holocaust was slight different.

been here a long time and i also agree. Over years this board has changed my opinion on things but i think its a good sign i haven't bought into every popular idea here.

Who cares? You’re an American that should be spending your time worried about more important things.

Jow Forums endorsing Hitler is a Jewish Psyop.

When you want to break an organization, you penetrate into its ranks and get everyone to have provably insane beliefs and demand insane things.

Police will do this to break up crowds. They'll send plain clothes police to go in and start fights and then it gives the riot police what they need to justify the crack down.

Hitler was an evil person. He isn't a role model in any way.

The people shouting white-supremacy are the same people who are praising Hitler here. They're paid shills.

It's like the word: "Nigger" for blacks and how they embrace it. Embrace, extend, extinguish.

Attached: i_see_you.jpg (535x88, 21K)

been coming here for 10+ years and i still think the majority of Jow Forums are a bunch of effeminate, projecting queers. the onset of the trumplovers only cemented that opinion. there's nothing more degenerate than worshiping another man.

What's important for you?

>been lurking for 3 years
either you're admitting that you haven't or you've spent 3 years in this place and you're still a fag which is actually much worse

Attached: 1339681792.png (565x393, 258K)

youtu.be/ipzstdPtxNw?t=67

I've been here for 20+ years and what you see here today has nothing to do with what we were in our prime.

This is basically the new 2007 digg, or the 2012 reddit.

Reddit is the new myspace.

Attached: truth_is_the_games_been_honked_from_the_beginning.png (996x609, 879K)

>first ever post
First ever post of today's shift, Shlomo? You can't even make your post sound believable. It's just a mashup of painfully-common propaganda platitudes jews have posted here for years. How fitting that you complain about weakening psychological barriers when you attempt to do just that. The jew crying out in pain as he strikes you.

this is an extremely jewish post

LMAO

Yiddish communism destroyed Poland. After Europe was destroyed in WWII, the Yiddish came here and to Israel where they continue subverting our nation's values and pushing for demographic replacement and genocide of European peoples. This international extortion of money is financing the genocide.

Jow Forums only influenced the world after becoming majority NS. Name some supposed achievements or forays into public consciousness by the libertarian circlejerk that largely ended in 2012 so you can further discredit yourself.

Attached: M8H9fq2Wz.jpg (750x886, 162K)

That's just lazy, Shlomo.

Lurk moar, liar.

>Hey guys lets put the holocaust past us like we did with other genocides
>OY VEY HOW DARE YOU, YOU MUST BE SHAMED FOR IT FOREVER AND ANY OTHER FEELINGS THAN ABSOLUTE SHAME AND GUILT IS THE SAME AS MURDERING 6 MILLION OF US AGAIN YOU ANTI SEMITE. THAT'S WHY YOU WANT TO PUT IT PAST, SO YOU CAN KILL ALL JEWS AND OPPRESS MINORITIES!

That's all we ultimately want. Just to put it past us.

Attached: AbrahamIsCrazy.jpg (480x480, 58K)

>lurk for 3 years.
>only read posts by schizoids.
>create a new thread attacking everyone over a minority schizo opinion instead of replying in their threads.
You know how I know you're a lying newfag turbonigger?

>The God Emperor Trump
>merely a man

KYS BLASPHEMOUS FAGGOT

1-2 Mil isn't 6 Mil.
Imagine the self deprecating consent of being lied to and accepting the propaganda.
>Your logic is a fallacy and disingenuous to reality. The kind of destructive logic that makes a broken man cut his cock off and pretend he's a female now.
You're a proxy Jew. Congrats you fool.

I don’t only read them, but I have paid attention to them over the years. Still unpersuaded while the view spreads on this board.

>They say so much, while proving so little.
Sounds like a description of someone who promotes the 11 million nonsense.

>And even if the number of exterminated Jews is less than 1-2 million, who cares?
We do? You should. The 6 million is used to beat our people down every single day in some way or another. If that number can be OFFICIALLY revised to "less than 1-2", then it simply cannot be shilled "a planned total genocide of all jews" which is half of the power of it.

>Why is it so important to combat the claim of whether they were gassed or shot?
because the truth matters?

>waste of energy
getting to the truth is never a waste of energy

>pointlessly despising Jews
Jews have been despised for most of history by most people, if you think that is a pure coincidence and "just scapegoating" then you aren't very bright.

The Holocaust is only important to talk about because so many people still invoke it to this day. If it wasn't, it wouldn't be so important to highlight their inconsistencies.

Attached: 7a12ac8b7f6ad6b997050fe82815a4c9.jpg (1548x1696, 1.07M)

Newfag you cant save yourself now, you already have 0 credibility and sound like a glownigger on his first day on the job

>Everybody had hated Jews since forever
>they are not scapegoats

Pick one

srsly, go back to lurking. & numbers matter.
when you go to a doctor because you're in pain the doctor will often give you a chart to select your pain level between 1 & 10 with 10 being the worst. If you have lite pain & you lie to the doctor saying it's level 10 heavy pain he may prescribe the strongest opiates available to combat your intense super high levels of pain, but of you are honest and tell the doctor your pain level is 2 he may only prescribe ibuprofen.

the jews are the same as opiate junkies lying about their fucking pain all the time..

Attached: ygj9t8h7.png (321x442, 248K)

This is not a logical line of reasoning. Im sorry you're literally 60 IQ

>been coming here for 10+ years
>been coming here for 20+ years
top kek

Attached: devilish.jpg (470x595, 81K)

Attached: briansletzer.png (448x672, 445K)

Attached: 1559932627432.jpg (750x598, 62K)

and in this universe there is a payback for lying. the laws of physics wont allow the lie to just fade away....there will be an opposite reaction. maybe this is where we are now?

>I've been lurking three years
>Jews are innocent there's no proof of any wrongdoing!
>It's all just scapegoating!
1 minute of lurking a year for three years does not equate proper lurking.

Attached: 1435033980363.jpg (300x300, 26K)

That's it, I'm fully convinced the Ashkenazis send you 80 IQ Mizrahi retards here to waste our time. I'm out.

Because their jewing and twisting words pertaining to something that occurred thousands of years ago into events of the last century calls for six million sandnigger jews to be exterminated. If 1 or 2 million turkroach larpers were deliberately genocided then the "prophecy" remains unfulfilled and the current state of Israel has no right to exist in any context whatsoever

>waste of energy
no energy is wasted when overcoming a lie, the energy is simply being recovered and used properly to reconcile the universal balance sheet...nigger

>the energy is simply being recovered and used properly to reconcile the universal balance sheet
>...nigger

Attached: bart.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Attached: tempFileForShare_2019-09-04-14-22-17.jpg (1080x1920, 1.26M)

>social credit score
sound gay doublenigger

Attached: oy.jpg (302x466, 154K)

Only a Jew would post something like this. Nice try shlomo. I ain’t buying your lurk for three years without posting story.

>They say so much, while proving so little
You mean like every account given by "survivors"?

>questions survivors

They have the tattoos, the authentic toy, books and other accounts that verity the stories. Why would they lie? Where is the proof they are lying?

Why would I trust Jow Forums before instead of actual accounts

>They have the tattoos
Having a tattoo only shows that that particular jew may have been held in one of the camps, not that millions of kikes were shuffled on to holocoasters and masturbation machines.
>books and other accounts
Books written after the fact based on their personal accounts.
>Why would they lie?
>why would the tribe that's been ejected from virtually every country they've occupied claim to be the victim in hopes of finding sympathy while seeking a new permanent residence?
Gee user. Gave me a real big think right there.
>instead of actual accounts
Why are you assuming they're credible accounts?

>masturbation machines
>it was real in my mind, Oprah
>surviving "gas chambers" multiple times despite being severely malnourished and diseased (this is indisputable from numerous photo archives and documents)
this is more consistent with systematic exposure to Zyklon B (hydrogen cyanide) formulations used for their manufacturer's specific intended purpose; non-lethal medical delousing)

all these things considered in tandem cast serious doubt on the genuine validity of some of these claims and even reasonable skepticism on the general accuracy of many more regardless of whether or not deception is a conscious motivation of the claim

Attached: happy-goebbels.jpg (846x713, 218K)

This, plus OP should stop being a faggot.

>implying I wouldn’t hate kikes if thenholocaust was real
You are a special type of retarded.

Attached: youngpepe.png (953x713, 478K)

Attached: NormalAppImage(11).png (576x342, 82K)

i see your pepe and raise you 1 wojak

Attached: 1490263916199.jpg (680x967, 80K)

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

go back to your human sacrifices kike; soon you and your kind will be exterminated from this planet

>Been lurking for three years
lurk moar faggot

What if I dont care about jews or germans?