The Dark Crystal

Gelflings are the Keltic People of Europe.

Attached: The Dark Crystal - Celtic Gelfings.jpg (1100x619, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2019/9/1/20838991/skeksis-are-the-best-part-of-the-dark-crystal-age-of-resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Henson
patheos.com/blogs/matauryn/2018/12/31/the-mysticism-spirituality-occultism-of-the-dark-crystal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jow Forums is what's new on netflix

Someones afraid of the political truth.

>Doesnt know about a film the original film that came out 37 years ago before the new series

T. Chamberlain

Attached: 1567742790620.png (1920x1200, 1.68M)

I dropped an acid (ET greenbacks) to see this when it came out, but I think the guy who made your OP image must have swallowed the rest of the sheet...

Attached: Duck of Death.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Who are the Skeksis then?

Attached: Le happy skeksis.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

S
KIKES
ES
KIKES
S
IKES
S

I think I'm starting to see it.

Attached: pharisees.jpg (960x398, 51K)

Yeah enjoy the redditors of TV and V calling you racist and soaking up to

>pic

Attached: 1567720228035.jpg (1906x862, 117K)

you had to be blind not to notice the kikery of the skeksis

Attached: 1567722386836.jpg (2560x1440, 315K)

The Skeksis cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: 1567722441255.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>Antagonists are a race of crooked, hunched, big-nosed monsters who have deceived and manipulated their way into holding supreme political and economic power over the other races of the world. They force the other races to pay them tithes, remove undesirable officials from office, and engage in ritual sacrifice of their young in an attempt to extend their own lifespans.

Attached: le happy skeksis.png (1000x1000, 218K)

Oy gevult

Just subtle enough to fly under their radar for over 37 years. Jim Henson is a genius.

>upside down triangle

Attached: trump_tower.jpg (360x559, 67K)

>upside down triangles

Attached: trump_team_triangle_pin.jpg (636x382, 60K)

>who knows

Attached: seksis_symbol.png (1909x897, 1.81M)

Silence Goyfling!

Fly under their radar.... as soon as the man died they took his show and turned half the characters gay and the other half into niggers.

I heard an ad for this fucking special on the radio. The radio. Why are they shilling so hard for this?

Source?

The Jews who bought Henson’s production company will be turning the story into anti white propaganda. Just wait and see.

I think it's supposed to be from the first movie?
I haven't watched it yet but I'm sitting on the 4k and not watching it for some reason.

Predictive programming for when adrenochrome is exposed to the public.

So you’re saying Trump is a gelfling?
Read you fucking retard.

SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD
it would be a shame if netfix had to cancel season 2 because buzzfeed did an article on how much the alt-right white supremacists are enjoying the show's blatant antisemitic dog whistles.

Attached: goyflingknow.jpg (1112x660, 48K)

>we could actually make this happen

That's where they're fucked. I have no doubt this is what they're trying to do, but as a perfect example of hegelian dialectic, they can't attack "white supremacists" without actually naming the jew for 10 straight hours. They have no way out of this.

rbg

Attached: spock_triangle_hands.jpg (1350x658, 246K)

>Antagonists are from another planet

Attached: they_live.webm (1280x544, 2.89M)

the fact that it hasn't happened already is depressing.
goyfling must unite against the skikes.

the goyfling know!

Yeah but the slow witted normies can’t see it. They are surface level consumers

they can't see it unless someone shows them.
when you're in the know it's really astounding how it all clicks.
and if we can't show them, at least we can meme it into Jow Forums culture and turn it into a deadly weapon.

Attached: trump_gelfling.jpg (1000x1328, 431K)

I saw a documentary on Jim Henson's life teenage to death (died of (((shock))) despite being healthy able to run marathons well into his 50s), it took $18 million to acquire to rights to make the movie or get the permission to make it as well the process was long and they didnt want to give it up until Henson offered 18 million. (((They))) knew it was bad and that Henson wasnt pozzed like the rapist seasame street fags

I would say schizo but too many cohencidences

>rapist seasame street fags

Attached: huma_vs_keith_haring.jpg (1200x569, 345K)

they're shilling hard because they think the show is about global warming, huwhyte supremists and skeksis drumpf. the joke is on (((them)))

What the... this fucking sickens me.

it took all this for me to watch it in theaters when I was 4 years old and be blown away.
brings a tear to my eye.

I'm surprised there arent more threads on this, we used to get threads like these when ever /ourguys/ made something (I.e. mel gibson, John carpenter, etc...)

Attached: himynameispanda_keith_haring.png (1868x896, 1.31M)

>Q: no pandas in GITMO

Attached: himynameispanda_money_pizza.png (1620x1190, 1.27M)

Attached: panda_twitter_account.png (562x634, 126K)

there's about one thread a day, but no more.
Jow Forums is beyond fucked

If you're not seeing the story of Jews fucking shit up by being evil pieces of shit sucking on the essence of worthwhile races in the dark crystal, then you're retarded.

Many here have just entered Nero phase and taken up the fiddle.

>then you're retarded.
check this:
vox.com/2019/9/1/20838991/skeksis-are-the-best-part-of-the-dark-crystal-age-of-resistance

Meanwhile there are 200 blacked and "I hate X white because of Y reason" threads.

DIGIIITTTSSSSS

Attached: lol.jpg (420x169, 18K)

Anyone notice how the door that locks the essence has a star if David on the front of it?

The Skeksis and urRu represent the two divided factions within the middle east. Both decended from the early Hebrews (urSkeks) but now divided which causes much of the chaos seen in the region.

Only by coming together again can the Hebrews once again be the chosen people, and only then will the lands be peaceful, as they ascend to a new level.

Remember Hensen was jewish.

>Skeksis are supremacists

Gee wonder what kind

Attached: 1567732420738.png (1800x900, 3.01M)

Post pic?

here

>Jim Henson was Jewish GOY dont watch it

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-222333_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 539K)

That's not a Star of David, that's a satanic symbol within a hexagon, closer to a metatron symbol.

>Remember Hensen was jewish.
source?
I really doubt it since he was a creative genius with an aryan soul.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Henson

>Hensen
Nice try.

It's on netflix by netflix, I would honestly be shocked at this point if it didnt have some sort of social narrative it was pushing.

This movie is filled with stuff.
We need to keep shilling it until everyone on Jow Forums has watched it.

Attached: dark_crystal_circle_triangle.png (800x450, 549K)

S
KIKES
E
K
S
I
S

GOYS
E
L
F
L
I
N
G

Honestly it's just a good, solid high fantasy story.

patheos.com/blogs/matauryn/2018/12/31/the-mysticism-spirituality-occultism-of-the-dark-crystal/

this?
nope.

Attached: jhgh.jpg (1266x711, 167K)

The Henson production company is owned by the Henson family and run by Jim Henson's children.

yeah, it's just good.
and something good is antisemitic and subversive already by today's standards.

Attached: dark_crystal_symbols.jpg (800x636, 76K)

No it’s not, they get money but take no roll in what is produced, they are disinterested rich kids getting a check.

Attached: lego_movie_interdimensional.jpg (1000x1102, 281K)

watched it when it first came out
it sucked but i dont remember much beyond that
>watch it again
if i found an untampered original copy i might
>netflix
they can, will, and already have tampered with everything they think they can get away with
reminder that obama and gang now control much of netflix - will not go there myself

Attached: ixxi_kabbalah.jpg (1071x537, 80K)

Attached: 911_rings.jpg (500x622, 85K)

Attached: 911_desert_prowler_patch.gif (517x500, 145K)

If you have any Anglo blood left in you, you would have pirated it

Everybody should watch the OG masterpiece from 1982.
I deeply enjoyed the prequel but took it with a grain of salt. The directors and writer are militant faggots - check imdb. The antisemitic scenes are just a bonus and the joke is on them.

I just finished the first season on jewflix last night. I actually really enjoyed it. Very timeless - could have been made in the 60's or 90's or whenever, there was really no poz.
Wait, no, the one thing I can think of is when a particular character mentions her family and says she has "two fathers". However she doesn't go further than that and it doesn't factor into the story at all.
The "puppet show" in episode 6 or 7 was incredible. Really a fun episode.
I'm excited to watch this with my kiddo. She really enjoyed the Dark Crystal film.
Deet is qt also.

Attached: 1542312789437.gif (577x474, 1.34M)

This entire movie promotes occultism and Gnosticism.

Attached: Aughra.png (509x516, 572K)

The original was in 82 (same year as The Thing (another film with great puppetry/practical works)

Thanks, I'll check it out.

jim henson was a faggot who died of aids

>Promotes occultism
>The only ones doing are the Skekikes and the MotherKike who are the bad guys

Why did the jews do this?

Yeah uh AIDs... sure take your pills

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-224740_Google.jpg (1080x2220, 586K)

>not knowing about Ajna Chakra
>not exercising it daily

THIS

Lol what is that amerimutt on about

Attached: 1494333766005.gif (461x259, 1.41M)

Indeed, Muppet AIDS, who dies of just strep?

please delete this...

Attached: 1532465908179.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

The eternal Jew knifes the Keltoid in the back...every.single.time.

It mirrors the real world. You have Satanic, Moloch, globalist Jews who are into black magic and then you have the Zionist Jews who view themselves righteous that are into white magic. It's the Mystery School's principle of dualism that's also found in Eastern Mysticism, occult-centered secret socities, and various Gnostic schemes. They pretend to fight each other (e.g. Trump vs. Hillary) but they know they need each other to bring into fruition their ultimate goal.

Attached: TreeOfLifeKabballah.jpg (360x251, 24K)

Aughra is not a bad guy, but she's a female (disgusting old hag archetype) who fell for the jewish trick, that's for sure.

I was shrooming ball when I watched the Netlix version and holy shit was it redpilled

He died of this

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-225303_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 666K)