Wisdom teeth scam

Is the pulling a wisdom teeth an expensive ((scam))? I have gaping divots on my gums where my wisdom teeth should be and two of them are starting to get irritated and painful. I can't help but think that this is a ploy to get your money. I also have chronic headaches but not sure if related.

Attached: file-20181106-74775-1c72h2s.jpg (1000x650, 45K)

They tried to take mine, operation would have been free for Army.

I'm ok.

I mean we went hundreds of thousands of years without getting them removed, so why would this be necessary? It is like circumcision of the mouth.

All dentistry is a scam. Keep your teeth clean.. Floss. Buy one of those dental tools and clean between your gums every once and a while. Fuck up your tooth? Pliers and whiskey. Fuck paying 2k for google knowledge and some numbing agents.

You don't have to pull them if they don't get impacted.

by the time wisdom teeth come in, most of our other teeth were all fucked and small because we had the oral hygiene of animals. now our "adult" teeth last a lot longer and literally physically take up space. for example, if you've lost teeth, then the wisdom teeth coming in will force the other teeth to take up that gap and they will come in OK, which is the way it usually was. But if your teeth are all perfectly fine and the wisdom teeth are coming in, there will be no space for them. And you will get fucked. I"m just making this all up but i'm pretty sure i'm 90% correct (130 IQ).

Just rot your head away from the inside. Nothing of value will be lost.

You only remove them if you have to. Mine impacted so hard it cracked a molar and fucking hurt. Couldn't sleep for 3 days because of it. Only paid $50 to have them removed.

as your wisdom teeth start coming in they will push on your other teeth and over time those teeth will come out. also, infection can spread in and the pain is biblical. and since fags can't stop using opiates, dentists are reluctant to prescrive pain killers. so, if you have dental insurence, get them pulled, all at once if possible, and ask for the nitrous. it helps.

I should mention that mine were pulled, which I think is causing more of a problem than if I left them in. It creates a divot in your gums for bacteria to fester.

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

Because humans now have shitty posture, which leads to them have smaller palates and jaws, and then the wisdom teeth have no place to settle and have to be extracted.

just kill yourself and you won't have to worry about it anymore

>divot in your gums for bacteria to fester.
not if you do proper oral hygiene. not difficult to keep that shit out. just swishing water in your mouth does that.

Most dentistry is a scam. You're just pumping money into rapid depreciation. The efficient solution would be to remove all teeth along with wisdom when of age.

nah, most ppl have to have their wisdom teeth removed because of how they grow in or they grow too deep, etc. lots of reasons
VENEERS - that THAT is the real scam.
they'll run you around $60k easy

If they aren't causing you problems, yes. Wisdom teeth are a genetic remnant from before the era of dentistry where by the time you got to your 20s you probably lost a molar due to injury or a cavity and your wisdom tooth would just slide into place to make up for it just like the turnstile at the subway station

I have just one wisdom tooth why is that

your not far off. 3D printing can create whole new teeth which are much stronger. the problem is that as you lose teeth, you start losing bone in your jaw as your body sends less nutients because you have no teeth.

Sounds like a reasonable explanation, but keep in mind that our pre agriculture ancestors didn't eat grains and sugary foods and beverages like we do, so their teeth may have been ok.

>I have problems with wisdom teeth
>Hey guys, is this thing with wisdom teeth that I have a scam?

Mine were pulled which is why I have the gum divots

Damn, thought I had something there.

Ive had only 1 wisdom tooth removed

Thats why Im only 75% wise.

Pulling them is free here assuming they've caused complications at least 4 times in the span of a year.

Pulling them symptom free in some sorta oral circumcision-ritual would be fucking retarded, not even if paid.

this faggot still think the earth is more than 6000 years old..,

Attached: gettyimages-589117780-612x612.jpg (612x544, 72K)

it's the angle the grow/push out.

Yes it's a scam. Leave your teeth and and just brush them.

My dentist recomended that I take out my wisdom teeth. His name was Dr Steiner.
I wanted to keep them and my mom didnt want to pay for it so i never got the surgery...
now all 4 wisdom teeth grew in just fine and i have a perfect smile, (never had braces either).

fuck dentists theyre shekel grabbing faggots

Attached: 1562111081273.jpg (720x888, 81K)

He's saying he has problems with them having been removed

Not quite Mr. Hue. The problem now is thanks to dentistry and brushing we keep all our adult teeth, while in ancient times you'd lose a tooth now and then in which case your wisdom teeth would come up and fill the space

My jaw pops since I got mine removed. POPS EVERY TIME I OPEN MY MOUTH FOR THE LAST 10 FUCKING YEARS

>mewer detected
I hope this mew shit dies because it's fucking retarded.

We could manage with 3rd molars in prehistoric periods because we had a much more brittle diet leading to very obvious tooth wear (you can see this on prehistoric skulls), this toothwear enables more space for 3rd molars by the age they come in (around 17-25), the space created at the posterior end of the dental arch is due to the concept of 'mesial drift'
Mew ignores this completely. Don't listen to (((mew))), he's just trying to sell his stupid expensive "ORTHODONTISTS HATE THIS TRICK!!" treatments in his fancy London clinic.

Based

Had mine all pulled out during basic because it was actually starting to hurt.

I didn't even know I had them until I was 30 they never came out of my gum

give me 1 reason not to pay a mexican veternarian to give me full titanium teeth implants

both my wisdom teeth on top decayed, one completely fell apart.

part of it was surely because I'm lazy about brushing my teeth but the rest of my teeth are good. Wish I'd gotten my wisdom teeth pulled but oh well.

prosthodontics is the specialty that makes bridges and dentures. all thats needed now is to take a 3d scan of your head and let the computer do the rest. it's expensive now, but that cost will come down as more prothos start using them. 3d printing is going to revolutionize dentistry.

Yeah the dentist showed me the x-ray and he says "look the teeth are growing right towards your molars. This will cause problems." But I think they just probably turn and grow in normally most of the time. Not like they're gonna grow in fucking sideways. That would be retarded. Evolution doesn't work that way.

my wisdom teeth mostly came in. one or two is slightly impacted. i have refused to have the procedure done.

i was given a referral card for a black doctor named vladimir.

no way am i trusting some black guy named vladimir to pull my teeth. not going to happen.

well i have all my teeth and my wisdom teeth are only slightly impacted and i don't have the largest mouth.

lol your wrong. wisdoms coming in sideways are referred to as "going south" they will not turn and will push on other teeth. all those teeth will eventually fall out if you dont have that wisdom tooth pulled.

Fucking leaf. Wisdom teeth won't necessarily crowd the mouth unless there are already problems with teeth spacing.

>Be me
>Be 25
>Back tooth area is hurting, won't go away
>After a few days, blood
>Must be my wisdom teeth pushing through the gym.jpeg
>Go to kike dentist
>Informs me that all 4 wisdom teeth came in perfectly straight many years ago
>Pulls popcorn kernel from back gum
>Relief.avi
>"user, I want to take out all your wisdom teeth."
>Why?
>No reason given, mouth is perfectly healthy

It's just a scam so they get referral fees.

You mean like how if you are in surgery the doctor will see your appendix and go "HEY LETS REMOVE THAT JUST IN CASE IT'LL Get a major organ infection and burst.
Then years later, after you can't drink dairy, or handle grain foods, you have someone who's appendix is still in their own body shove their shit up your ass to try to redistribute good stomach and intestinal bacteria so you can digest good???

That sort of shit you people are worrying about??

The dentist probably drills into and saws the teeth out of your jaw. They are pretty fucking deep in there. It's not like removing a tooth that's already grown in. I get nerve pain on my upper gum where one of them was removed.

I had my bottom wisdom teeth pulled in middle school. My teeth are pretty crowded as is, and they reverted right back after they took the braces off.

Brittle diet? Have you eaten raw meat yet? It's almost as soft and tender as white bread, specially the organs.
Also, if Mew is so wrong, how come he has managed to fix so many people's jaws and teeth with his method?

for a lot of people they cause problems

for a lot of people, it doesn't, but if it's under insurance, they go ahead and recommend it anyways. I had it done, it was like 1 week of inconvenience, after that everything was fine. I didn't need it. boomer parents forced it.

Boomers are FUCKING INSANE about teeth and dental health in the USA. like APE SHIT INSANE. I don't quite get it. I'm in my 30s and have never had a cavity just from regular brushing and flossing. I do to the dentist and they literally ask me why I'm there. yet to my boomertime parents it might as well be life or death. OMG YOU NEED BRACES YOU NEED TEETH WHITENING YOU NEED YOUR WISDOM TEETH REMOVED YOU NEED A CLEANING EVERY THREE MONTHS LAFKJO;EWFJA;LFJE;LAFJ;LAEWJ

it's maddening

Attached: palsy dog.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

>saws the teeth out of your jaw
lol no. they literally grab that tooth and torque it out.

Mexican titanium is lead.

It's not a scam just because you happen to have perfect teeth, retard.
Plenty of people don't
Plenty of people have fucked up wisdom teeth

this
Jews have small mouths so they have to have them removed. It used to be a way of identifying them. It's like gays forcing their shameful culture on the public today.

I dont know anyone who has had them out another jewish scam that is from america.

plenty of people dont have dental insurance as well.

This idea that primitive diet was harder on the teeth than modern diet is just retarded.
Not to mention that toothpaste probably wears teeth faster than hard foods.

10 years ago I was told I need two of my wisdom teeth out because they will cause problems, to this day I have not been back to a dentist. Brush with baking soda and coconut oil and drink green tea before you go to bed.

Just keep them and enjoy the pain. That'll show em right?

those two metals have distinct phyiscal differences and I would shoot pablo if I saw lead anywhere in his pet store

What's that meme about Brits and bad teeth?

its not a meme

Strawman
I'm not advocating for the dumbass US treatment plans of 3rd molars (always extract). I do believe that many can still handle it fine.

I was attacking the dumb 'oral posture' reasoning which is irrelevant and not evidence based.

I think 3rd molars should only be extracted if you see obvious tooth destruction of the anterior 2nd molar on a radiograph, or if you have recurring frequent episodes of pericoronitis, especially if this presents with trismus.

My jaw left wisdom tooth hurt a lot and doctor said it was forcing itself on the other teeth and honestly that's what it felt like. Got the jaw wisdom teeth removed and I feel fine, the upper ones push a little but I feel no pain like i did with the other. I got them removed when I was 17 I think

the chad iron jaw
>easy to clean
>customizable
>bulletproof
>can chew anything
>can't be raped in the mouth
>lol cavities
>5G capabilities
>1/8th terminator

Attached: baron underbheit.jpg (512x384, 47K)

wisdom teeth wisdom leaf
sounds legit to me

Kek this too. Appendix could be very important for a healthy gut microbiome which plays a huge part in overall health and including mental health via the vagus nerve. They also love to destroy our microbiome with ((antibiotics)).

Mouth breathers clearly have bad jaws and teeth
Thats mouth posture too

just keep them in. also its only expensive in muttland

lol that takes me back when I had appendicitis and the doctor hassled me so much I went home and healed myself through pure will power. 6 hours after coming home it was nothing but a slight twang.

Take it before it starts to hurt, the pain is incredibly worse if you wait till the last minute to remove it.

Imagine being so unevolved that you develop wisdom teeth.
Any fully human brothers in this thread?

Yes, my mom used to buy me bottled fluoride water and use fluoride rinse. And the dentist made me use fluoride foam that tasted like candy. Might have swallowed some of that delicious fluoride.

But we were also lucky to live beyond 40.
We also used to not ever eat anything with sugar, modern processed flour or any other industrialised food product that really isn't very good for your teeth.

>years later, after you can't drink dairy, or handle grain foods
I haven't had an appendix for 23 years and I don't have those problems. What are you on about?

>don't go to dentist for 10 years
>go at 18 (treatment is still free)
>no problems
>go at 19
>suddenly they 'discover' (((cavities))) forming
>ignore them
>9 years later no problems
It is 100% a scam.

>really isn't very good for your teeth.
or the rest of you

Yes, the evidence for brittle diets was by studies of looking at aged prehistoric skulls. Even skulls from prehistoric humans around the age of 20-30 had crazy amounts of tooth wear. Also the paleo 'raw meat only' diet was debunked very recently. Lmao.

Mew's studies he sites are entirely self run by him or his father, no one has managed to replicate the 'results'. The photographs he uses are not standardized and are obviously manipulated to display results. I hate arguing with idiots that don't understand 'clinical results' and publication bias.

Toothpastes are tested with abrasion rating. Search it, RDA i believe its called.

don't. it makes you puke.

as a kid I basically threw up after every dentist visit because I swallowed the flouride shit they polish into your teeth. tastes like candy but it results in vomit (which ironically is horrible for your teeth)

Its a scam.
Dentists have told me to get mine out for years because they're impacted and sideways. They like to scare people and say if you don't get them out your teeth will hurt in the future. I know many people that got told the same and they never got theirs removed and are fine.
Just look at the older generation who most likely still have their wisdom teeth and they aren't complaining.

Yeah I'm just going to use pliers and whiskey on my infected wisdom tooth that is half impacted.

Even if you have a cavity there's plenty of natural proven methods to heal it yourself. Most people don't have the self-discipline to stick to a no sugar, minimal grain diet though.

don't know about that one mate, usually when they tell me I have cavities they show them to me on a camera, when i look in the mirror i can see them too. Some don't hurt when you eat but they spread and eat away at the tooth

I had this same problem, get that shit pulled. Your gums can get infected to fuck and it can spread. See a dentist at the very minimum, you could literally die if you ignore this. Godspeed user

I suffered a lot for 3 months because of a Wisdom teeth at the age of 23. I went to dentist and he told me it was Wisdom teeth growth and there is not much he can do but to give me some pain killers. He told me that if I wish, he could remove it but it was not necessary for the moment and that maybe, it wouldn't be a problem in a near future.
Glad I didn't remove it,because I'm fine now. It is just a hard time with a lot of suffering but it will pass and you'll keep your teeth for the rest of your life.

Our ancestors teeth weren't rotten so much as they were worn down, gnawing on chicken bones and shit.

Wisdom teeth is like circumcision. Only a very small % of people actually need to get them removed.

I have switched from fluoride over to Japanese remineralizing toothpaste. My teeth feel so much more smooth and clean. They are like glass.

I read shit like this and I can just tell you haven't thought about it.

Two options:
1. Poor posture/mouth breathing has lead to a recessed skeletal pattern (small chin, class II occlusion).

2. Genetics has determined that the anatomy of the person (class II occlusion, recessed chin) has made it difficult for the person to close their mouth comfortably.

If you actually watch someone with 'mouthbreather' posture close their mouth, their chin scrunches up, or the lips are often incompetent, showing that it is difficult for them to do so.

Wow, highly plausible

They were conveniently 'hairline cavities' so they could just point at noise on the xray and claim it's a problem.

You'll understand in 20 years kid, broken teeth fucking hurt like a motherfucker and no matter how good your dental insurance is, they don't cover shit. Crowns and root canals cost thousands of dollars a piece and the hook nosed kike dentists pretend like they need appointments scheduled half a year in advance while taking half the week off.

I pulled only the inferior ones. Waiting to see if the superiors give problems. If they do I will pull them too.

>not being born genetically superior without wisdom teeth

Attached: lmaoing-at-your-life-996557.png (500x730, 170K)

>your mouth reloads your teeth like bullets

Muffucka, you had me.

Life isn't good for your teeth

Sometimes yes! Wisdom teeth are actually nice to have if you loose some teeth, as they will simply grow out and push the rest of the teeth together so you dont look like a toothless bum.

t. lost a tooth and my wisdom teeth just grew out and "replaced it"

>not being born genetically superior with a strong jaw that can fit wisdom teeth without needing to remove them

i still have mine and have no pain whatsoever, so going by what you say im going to assume it is a scam that in the long run will hurt you and your wallet more

don't fall for it. keep your wisdom teeth

My dentist told me I had to get them out, I didn't do it and now they have all grown through fine. It's a fucking scam, you think it's natural for people to grow 4 teeth that always need to come out? People in the middle ages sure as shit didn't have problems with wisdom teeth.

I have small mouth.I was wearing braces and dentist took two of my teeths off. After some years all of my wisdom teeth just came off and They are perfectly in same line with rest of my teeth. Keep them if they are fine or pay for extraction if thy cause trouble. Its simple.