Free market = free movement of people = open borders

Free market = free movement of people = open borders. Change my mind.

Attached: Free market = open borders.jpg (5120x3840, 1.95M)

No

Kys
Sage

Not an argument.

Anyone?

No, in fact for a free market to operate effectively, the first basic layer of abstraction omn a macro scale is a nation state which chooses who is allowed in, and what the code of conduct of behaviour is inside, just as below that there exists a corporation (which also chooses who to hire and sets a code of conduct for those who join)

That wouldn't be a free market, that would be a regulated market. Proves my point.

fpbp
/thread

Fine. But stop any and all aid to any immigrant from here on. I mean zero welfare whatsoever.

You cannot simultaneously have free immigration and a welfare state.
--Milton Friedman
This is just one example of what is saying. Freely moving "immigrants" can game national laws.

I am awaiting for your argument.

Immigration is the logical consequence of free market capitalism. Corporations either outsource jobs to other countries, or they import cheap workers as immigrants. This is how free market works, resulting in open borders.

Free immigration is the logical outcome of free market. Welfare state is a symptom, not the disease. If you don't want free immigration, then you cannot have free market, because free market results in free immigration.

That's only true if you see people as a commodity, kike

In free market capitalism, people are seen as commodities, they are variables in economic equations. If you don't want people to be seen as commodities, then you can't have free market capitalism.

Free market should also mean we get to use slave labor laws when competing with other countries that have them so as a business owner I should be able to use child labor and pay them with bowls of rice

SeeWe don’t have a free market

Out there is a bullet with your name and someone will help you change your mind glownig

Unless you want to argue that slave labour is good, then you are proving my point. I am not saying whether or not you have free market, rather I am saying what the logical consequence of free market is. The logical consequence of free market capitalism is free movement of people and therefore open borders. Just because you can't hire child labour doesn't disprove the logical consequence of free market capitalism as outlined here.

I just wish there would be no niggers or Mudslims so we could have an open society.

This isn't tolerant.

Open society means open borders.

Capitalism requires private property rights. Private property rights require a state. A state requires borders. Any questions?

Free markets require private property to be absolute. open borders and free movement goes against the idea of private property as owners may stop people from crossing there property.

So no fuck off

I am showing you why we don’t need have a free market.

I like your take on what’s good having a bearing on anything these things would have to simply exist in a free market as you say immigration does or again its not a free market by definition right?

Don’t have*

plus free markets require money to be liberalized and banks removed from the state

Free market within boundaries, retard

>Open society means open borders.
Not a problem when there is no ape in human form.

Federal Reserve is a private bank, so money is already removed from the state. Private property means nothing when everyone and their mom is in debt to the Federal Reserve.

The state is indebted to the Federal Reserve, which is a private entity.

Boundaries entail regulations.

You want anudda shoah? It won't work.

Market spaces are restricted to their given spaces. No countries have same laws.

taxes and welfare.

Free market capitalism is incompatible to nation states.

What about taxes and welfare?

there is no point in talking about free market and open borders if you have taxes and welfare, because they do not fit the whole premise of these principles in first place.

the ''free market'' is a right-wing communist construct that has never existed and will never exist. Moreover, it has been effectively utilized to distract the dumb masses from understanding how economics actually work.

I guess prima facie evidence that it's been disastrous for everyone that isn't part of an oligarchy isn't good enough for you.

>Unless you want to argue that slave labour is good,

I mean its pretty great

Attached: zqyb5CT8t.png (1500x1552, 609K)

>Free immigration is the logical outcome of free market.
No. Citizens jointly own their country. Uninvited immigrants violate citizens' right to to property.

Okay but the free market sucks and workers (as well as everyone else) were better off under feudalism.

Please feel free to lead the way! Show us your own commitment to the cause.

Attached: open-borders-start.jpg (1024x924, 168K)

>Free market capitalism is incompatible to nation states.
You seem to think that a market is either completely anarchic and devoid of joint property rights, or not free. This is a false dichotomy.

So we need to have some regulations on the market to protect our society then. I’m fine with that.

Walk into store
Must conduct self by stores rules or else leave and open your own store with your own rules

Walk into Country
Must conduct self by Countries rules or else leave and start your own micronation with your own rules