Are white people aliens?

I first heard about this a few years ago. both the greeks and egyptians and others spoke of a race that lived far north of them, supposedly either in iceland or scandinavia. These people were said to have a civilization without war, disease, or any of the other problems that affected other cultures at the time. They were also said to possess high technology. There may be a large body of evidence for this, even evidence there are still pure lines of this race, people 7 foot and taller, incredibly rich, that invest against the jew and promote projects that help sustain the planet.

>Some abductees report meeting "tall Nordic" aliens
>inb4 people start talking about pleiadians, probably a government troll
>clearly somebody powerful is on our side, things could be much worse
>could they have been refugees from mars after it got nuked?
>we know somebody nuked mars. who did it?

Attached: gddh254962975.jpg (600x449, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9EyQQrcxSyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1zp0L1IdeSs
youtube.com/watch?v=S9H5jFcUONc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_of_Creation
youtu.be/9EyQQrcxSyQ?t=606
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We wuz aliens n’ shieeeeet, mane

Aliens are a psyop. You have been indoctrinated into concepts about alien life in the controlled media since you were born. The government uses reverse psychology of "trying to cover up" piss poorly in order to stoke conjecture and belief.

its very strange. I've heard about this from people but nobody talks about it?

I heard about that theory and it makes sense (Even James Mason expose this) but
What about the other races such as the chineses or the blacks?

No, white people are just gays

our evolution as humans makes no sense compare to other creatures, also civilizations all speak of learning it from "someone else". All said, ancient aliens is clearly bullshit

I don't think so. bluebeam is supposedly uncle sam posing as aliens with classified technology. That was pretty scary to read about

If this is true please take me back to the home planet. I want off this gay earth.

That alien looks more oriental than white though

whites are intergalactical cringe slave sub-race

Attached: 1557943789972.jpg (1284x1258, 256K)

LOL the entire human species is alien to earth, were physically unfit for the environment!

Also, were mentally unfit, there is a higher world, and youre a person from that higher world, because you can feel things beyond the electrical stimulation in your brain, youre just posessing a lesser body in this lesser world.

We have to all leave this world and exterminate everything thats lesser than the highest highness!

No your thinking of shambhala its inside the earth and the only known ways to get there is in the north or south pole

Attached: agarthamap.jpg (558x804, 114K)

The Parthenon is 1500bc you dumb faggot.

get outta here hollow earth fag. theres very little proof of that. this said, I've never been to antarctica

Nice bait monkey

prove its bait then nigger.

huehuehue

Attached: 123456.jpg (660x315, 32K)

Wouldn't surprise me if either we are descendants of aliens or the Jews are. We seem to be from very different places.

africans didn't build shit dumbass. only Ethiopians that had joo in them

I'm saying, there has to be something to this theory. too many similar accounts from different sources

>There may be a large body of evidence for this

That's certainly an interesting way of saying "i'm talking out of my ass"

YES I AM

read about it yourself, its openly available but strangely suppressed with bullshit about atlantis and the fertile cresent

too bad indo-e*ropeans rapefugees killed them all

sad but also possible

Can't post pic but some of the satanists like depicting themselves as aliens.
Instagram.com/sheidlina

Not my first rodeo user.

I for one know for certain that I am not a spacenigger and im damn proud of that
My great grandpa wasnt some grey ass faggot probin anuses like some kind of San Fran queer
Fuck spaceniggers

Attached: Space Nigger Death Squads.png (448x544, 232K)

>Aliens are a psyop. You have been indoctrinated into concepts about alien life in the controlled media since you were born. The government uses reverse psychology of "trying to cover up" piss poorly in order to stoke conjecture and belief.
Yep.

Impudent gall

t. spacenigger trying to hide his agenda
I know you faggots are out their
You cant hide forever

Also look into Barclay Crenshaw, Bassnectar, Reddit (alien, Saturn), Transformers (Saturn, fallen angels), and others.

could aliens be real, and the subject of a psyop at the same time?

we left our ship in the baltic, stop trying to get in, we will vaporize your submersibles.

Attached: baltic sea ufo millennium falcon.jpg (236x328, 21K)

Lol no Greece, gtfo shitskin

greeks are whiter than you ya dumb nog

Fuck off spacenigger
This is OUR land, not yours

No, we are the descendants f Japheth. The only race with degenerate alien (Annunaki/elohim) DNA are the descendants of Ham

The "white gods" were probably not aliens but explorers from an erased civilization.

prove ur not a spacenigger lol. also lol at niggers calling an advanced race niggers

>erased civilization

explain pls

i don,t know but at least we don't like anal props
like blacks and asians

why do you want to miss the fun part?

I don't think of Tartaria is it, but that's an example of a civilization that has been seemingly wiped from the record.
Had an owl flag...makes me think.

Magnetism is toroidal faggots

Attached: 1565584857085.jpg (992x762, 212K)

>White people are almost never comfortable in natural earth environments, either too hot or cold, the sun burns their skin, water if not properly treated negatively affects their skin and hair which seem to be unsuitable for earth environment in the first place.
>White people just don't think or behave like any other race, the savagery and barbarism seen as character of nearly every earthling is absent in the majority of the modern day white person, almost as if they're from a different environment with a different thought pattern than earth.
>Despite being so radically different in every fundamental way they've thrived and ruled for centuries overcoming almost every obstacle in the earthly environment by decision rather than evolution, a trait absent in most earthling species.

I think we might actually be aliens Jow Forums.

Attached: 1550176841358.jpg (474x463, 38K)

The swastika is found all over the globe. Could be evidence of a global civilization that has been erased.

Listen to this, Albert Pike on the Aryas people
youtu.be/9EyQQrcxSyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1zp0L1IdeSs
youtube.com/watch?v=S9H5jFcUONc

Attached: 1534653291744.jpg (677x959, 151K)

I remember a long while back we had an /x/ and Jow Forums cross thread about how white people came from the Draco constellations.

Can't find it in the archive though.

Attached: 1413176542435.jpg (1483x686, 284K)

tall Nordic aliens are real. they like to abduct human makes with good physiques to breed with their women. if you go to the gym regularly and maintain a low body fat percentage you can fully expect to be abducted eventually if you spend a lot of time walking old country back roads in the middle of the night.

I am not memeing, it's true.

humans are a pleiadian experiment but their (((chosen people))) are the ones you like to curse all day

Attached: ashtar03.jpg (272x400, 25K)

yes. although white people / nordic aliens are being brought down to a lower vibrational level by the greys and their emissaries here on earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_of_Creation

>White people just don't think or behave like any other race, the savagery and barbarism seen as character of nearly every earthling is absent in the majority of the modern day white person, almost as if they're from a different environment with a different thought pattern than earth.

Lmao of course you need to say modern day white person so you can forget about the holy wars and dominating the “new world” among other things.

>but their (((chosen people))) are the ones you like to curse all day

Prove it.

No, we're not. We're just more evolved human beings. If we were aliens, we wouldn't be able to interbreed with lesser races.

Based and Thulepilled. Kek.

they talk about the aryans 10 minutes in.
youtu.be/9EyQQrcxSyQ?t=606

Right because the holy wars were definitely started by whites and not by muslim arabs striking randomly across Europe provoking European retaliation. Gonna be a no from me bro.

Dominating the new world... Oh you mean how they discovered new continents by sailing the seas looking for war without the prospect of trade? Gonna be a no from me bro.

>known
what's with the rest of the passages in this picture then? are they unknown? or do you mean to say known as in proven? can you provide proof for the 'known' ways then?

Maybe we're playing out a blood feud which is over 13,000 years old.

Coneheaded Atlantean elite and the bloodlines families descended from them, i.e. Khazars etc.,
vs. the Hyperboreans, i.e. Nordics?

A comet wiped out almost everything from that time but some of the stories survived, with the main players becoming "Gods".

It's pretty obvious they had 1800s-level tech, so it's not too much of a stretch to imagine that some of them had advanced beyond that. Maybe some of them even discovered some weird physics that allowed them to go to space using ~1940s tech?

Could explain why most "aliens" are humanoids who can breed with us. Study a little biochemistry and you will realize this shouldn't be possible. Unless they're not aliens at all.

Attached: Elongated skull Rothschild.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Also Mammooth cave there, but no Mount Shasta? hmmmm

She reminds me of someone

Attached: 1567884276735.jpg (1163x1080, 179K)

Can confirm am half-alien.

I have super powers of changing timeline with flick of my thoughts. Not special tho, everyone else considers it normal (normal timeline). Only I secretly know.

the bible

Try looking for the ancient Vedic peoples specifically the Vedruss.

They are mentioned in the Ringing Cedars of Russia by Vladimir meagre

Attached: Анастасия-978x675.jpg (978x675, 86K)

wow, such proof

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-5136382.png (500x488, 16K)

>we know somebody nuked mars. who did it?
the only point which has any semblance of support is this the explanations are possible, and even if someone did, it was 300million years ago, well outside of the time frame for human evolution.

I've not looked into this, maybe we should verify the artifact's first by looking them up and consider prosaic explanations too.

no

Attached: 1529351187102 - Copy.jpg (1208x950, 425K)

A report on civilizations from our distant past that was written in 1963 and classified by the CIA until 2016 (page 35cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf) says, and I quote

>Greece - land of the Hellenes - was home of a tall, blue-eyed, blonde race with standards of science and law unmatched to this day.

Didn't South Park cover this theory?

But that's particular quote is UNSUPPORTED.
Thomas never put any foot notes in the work, as to where he got that idea from.
Without that he might as well said Humans were gay niggers from outerspace.

We are refugees from Mars. Why did we leave Mars? We fucked the place so hard it never recovered.
Whites and other races have a genetic link historically but it's on a distant planet inside the larger Human Space Empire that seeded both our planets before we entered the low gas space that inhibits space travel. We'll see them again in a few hundred years when we leave.

yes

Attached: obr4444.jpg (1600x1180, 435K)

Nice assertions, but where's your evidence to support you claim?

come home white men

Attached: semjasemeier.jpg (300x449, 10K)

White people were created when Adam and Eve were literally created by God.
The other races as you can read came before their creation in Genesis. They were hunters and gathers, and fishermen. They evolved while white people were literally created.

The Pleaides are a very young group of stars and they belong to spectral class B. These stars have an extremely short lifespan. Planets around them, if there are any, may be still cooling from their formation and they will be vaporized by the stars as they expand in the next few million years.

There’s barely some time to planets to form in the Pleiades, let alone life, and especially intelligent life (which by a bizarre coincidence, look a lot like us). The Pleiades are one of the WORST places in our region of the Milky Way to look for life. That’s basically a proof that these guys DON’T exist.

If you intend to create some fictional alien race, AT LEAST use a less massive star as the center of thei system, like M, K or G-type main-sequence stars.

>leaf trying to get me learnt
leave

saved, what an unexpected gem
now to confirm the maths

Attached: ezgif-1-dc9e34a0560e.gif (370x209, 3.9M)

haha only if i,m the one propping
if i need to be proud than YOU
can take a gerbil and a tube
and stick it in with engeuf lube

in 3rd dimension ofcourse they are dead inunhabitable planets, pleadians live in 5dimension were evil can not exist due to amplifed empathy and telepathic abilities .

Whites are on the same biological clock as Mars days rather than Earth days. There is significant evidence that life on Earth was seeded by 'asteroids'. This was actually colonization efforts. Humans came seperately. Mars has significant water reserves mixed in with the soil and the fucking ice caps (what the fuck was wrong with scientists?) plus potential underground lakes showing that it had enough life to support life and looks suspiciously like what Earth could look like with a true runaway greenhouse effect (rather than the fake shit we have today).
The current location of the Earth (and the solar system) is in an empty spot between two much higher gas particle/mile regions (which surrounds us) and we will pass into the higher gas area in several centuries which will also change which star is closest to us as the Solar system will have travelled that far.

Humans are entirely different from all other life on Earth as if we are some kind of higher lifeform. This isn't a coincidence. We literally are higher lifeforms and everything else is our backyard. The idea of God is in every human and the idea that God created things is also in every human. The reason for this is the God-Emperor of the Human Space Empire wrote in our genetics that we should remember his kindness so that we don't forget in times like now where we have been travelling through null-space for a few millenia and have lost contact with the Empire proper.

>>Some abductees report meeting "tall Nordic" aliens

It's not abduction it's invitation.

correct

Attached: obr4545.jpg (1920x1358, 383K)

i want to be picked up by a green babe to disqueuse biological discussions with her

OTOH, the Pleiades are one of the BEST places to look for life if you assume they're not from there.

If I was an enlightened space hippie looking to establish a commune somewhere, I would choose the Pleiades.

The B stars are just the ones you can see. There are probably ~1000 sun-like stars within a few light-years of each other, probably ~10,000 red dwarfs, probably ~100,000 planets, probably ~1,000,000 decent-sized moons total.

Being a hippie, I would want these worlds to be young, so as not to disrupt any pre-existing biospheres.

I've read conflicting sources about their dimensional occupation.

So we're out of signal range?

Your mom is toroidal.

No there are no aliens, those things are demons. If anyone was aliens it would be asians lol

More like the signal is blocked. Think of it like we've been vacuum sealed and what's outside can't affect what is inside. They would have to enter the null-space to use the shit we use because the gas affects it negatively (and theirs positively). Therefore an absolute lack of effort has caused our backwater shithole colony to be cut off from communicating with the Empire.

meditate ,collect good boy points on earth and u may too ascend/reborn in this wonderful place

Attached: obr4645.jpg (1920x1658, 640K)

No they're anime girls

Attached: 1495647598834.jpg (323x640, 179K)

How do we fix it? Hydrogen Cyanide?

I prefer grokking to meditating.

My opinion is that aliens probably did/do/will exist somewhere, but that the universe is far too large and that the chances of them being in contact with us or even existing in the same time period is so minuscule, that I doubt they've ever been here.

Muzungu.

Attached: 1529029833837.jpg (680x405, 68K)

We've just got to wait. They'll buzz us when we leave null-space. We don't have the ability to contact them even if we tried our hardest.

I saw her drop a pork chop once and it went into orbit around her gravitational field.

we are in signals range ,but receiver (pineal gland ) got calcified ,your antenna to god,cosmos and engineers of this simulation is litteraly shut off ,thats why dmt/magic mushrooms help, your o.s. gets updated ,u chat with god and friends and get back to larping on this low tier rp .

Attached: obr4648.jpg (1240x1310, 333K)