SKY IS FALLING

Step 1: Read the 1st sentence re: [RR]
Step 2: Read the NYT article re: [RR] wear wire
Attempts to BAIT POTUS to FIRE to cross RED LINE will FAIL.
FISA DECLAS WILL BRING THE HOUSE DOWN.
Q

DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
[RR] in charge of DECLAS.
Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
[PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
201[9] WILL BE GLORIOUS.
PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
The Rod and the Ring will Strike~

Attached: e05b5ab766f308088eaf1e3ceb701e2f7e999ed667fc2437ddedd899c46405b0.jpg (681x947, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-qBTPUSvnc
promiseskept.com/
documentcloud.org/documents/6368618-Summary-Judgment.html
law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>9/10/2018
Yeah, releasing FISAs would bring people down, which is why they haven't been released.

>trump in summer of 18
>release the FISAs!
We're almost to fall '19 and nothing has been done

Retarded LARPERS and their DELUDED SYCOPHANTS hate this user!!!
FIND OUT HOW to make "Q" posts - from YOUR OWN HOME!!!

...am I wrong here..?

Attached: Q - HOW TO.jpg (1157x446, 60K)

Are you ever right?

You sound like a "deluded sycophant" so I'd say that I'm right so far.
I've done far better LARPing than boring old "Q", so suck mai dick, or choke to death trying.

Attached: Q.jpg (1980x1464, 920K)

The stag is being set Fren. How many appointed judges are we up to now? 200 soon?
How many sealed indictements are we up to? 145,000+?

If you want to understand the timing of it all, look at this cleansing of corruption from their eyes:

Transparency is the only way forward re: public opinion.
Prosecution is the only way forward re: save & defend the rule of law.
Prosecution and Transparency is the only way to save our way of life.

Attached: GodBlessAmericasMilitary.jpg (500x500, 226K)

Lemme try to make one:

>968r%jdu8)547#6
>Cock-juggling faggots
Think Cock
What is the function of juggling?
Who are faggots?
Why must they feel compelled?
Mental-illness
Follow the lines
Who stands to gain gratification?
These people are sick
Day of exposure cumming
Stay hetero...
Q

Bringing down the house is phase one. Everyone still needs to go on a 7-21 kill streak in order to bring population to manageable levels. Thats phase 2. Phase 3??? Profit.

Attached: __.jpg (900x900, 276K)

Was tweak right about underpants thieves and was pol right about the pizza dungeon pedophile island?

If saving our "way of life" means defending pedophiles and the obamanation of desolation then I would rather suffer the revelation and survive the tribulations to come when it is feast or famine.

Needs more spooky parentheses and brackets

What do you think?
I hear the NSA is coming out with a game..

Attached: a574cfac05c843b6615eb72744baa33e662bb32c7e54992e9b0930770d6a27fe.gif (969x516, 35K)

Why do wizards wear hats?
[?]??????
Gray
[S]aruman
White
[S]auron
Black
Coincidence?
Follow the [Ring]
Q

Attached: söpö.jpg (640x630, 154K)

bump

bunch of bullshit
monkeys hit a keyboard, wrote shakespeare
dropping droppings drops drop dropped droppings
eat my droppings
suck my cock
a broken clock is right twice a day
Kyoo

You're a leaf
Fuck off

Attached: boom.jpg (600x315, 63K)

>shills panicking

Attached: the storm.jpg (540x720, 92K)

OK m8, NP, it's a free country. You are free to fill your sponge-like brain with all the crap it can hold, I suppose

Attached: Emperors New Clothes.jpg (504x432, 49K)

See if this is better:

>968r%jdu8)547#6
>Cock-juggling faggots
Think {Cock}
What is the ({function of (juggling)})?
Who are ((f))aggots?
Why must they feel compelled?
Mental-illness
Follow the /lines/
Who stands to gain gratification?
These people are sick
Day of exposure [(cumming)]
Stay hetero...
>Q

Can you write anything of value or are you just another destructive shill? Can you sustain any coherent arguments or are you just in a bad mood? Do you have anything to add other than insults? Let go of your hate, user. Release yourself from this toxic attitude.

Attached: Anglo-saxon-man-warriorjpg.jpg (420x377, 30K)

you believe 'Q' is someone who works in a high security government position that 'drops' information because they need you, the online pleb, to read it for some reason.
kk

>Can you write anything of value or are you just another destructive shill? Can you sustain any coherent arguments or are you just in a bad mood? Do you have anything to add other than insults? Let go of your hate, user. Release yourself from this toxic attitude.

You sound like a right poofter, m8

Attached: JCD Soy.jpg (1002x857, 69K)

>>you believe 'Q' is someone who works in a high security government position that 'drops' information because they need you, the online pleb, to read it for some reason.
No.

>just a coincidence, goy

Attached: 5uzdhy6mk0m01.png (619x633, 691K)

Go drink your onions and then come back when you are feeling better.

Attached: founding-fathers-freemasons.png (620x666, 636K)

Go drink your own cum, candy-ass roody-poo

Attached: Deus Ex.jpg (394x275, 20K)

Attached: 1549787199945.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

lemme know when he 'drops' something worth reading.

pic related, stop. 17 was the year.

you've been ;trolled;
hashtag #
coo coo ka choo
Q

Attached: 45.jpg (750x525, 96K)

There two are a suppression technique deployed by a single agent.
Did you miss me?

mommy!

Attached: Gib please.jpg (125x83, 2K)

17 is still 17.

Attached: DjkWm6OXoAEduHe.jpg (1200x1200, 234K)

>Did you miss me?
At least you're still here. Give us the good stuff, OP - cheer us all up.

Attached: GROOVY.gif (600x338, 2.37M)

What a gay ass century we live in. People have to do all of this bullshit instead of just killing fuckers who fuck you over

>suppression
yet you are still here

Attached: 5aa22d7456db5.image_.jpg (400x281, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B-qBTPUSvnc

>posting this LARP bullshit
Please stop. Trump is just as guilty as the rest of them. If he wasn't something would have been done by now.

Hold your ground.

put me in the cap

Attached: 1515808688563.jpg (1024x437, 84K)

Hmmmm...
I learned today that a "0Delta" is Q-cult-speak for a post coinciding with the timing of one of DJT's "Tweets".
However, the Krassenstein bros seem able to replicate this timing with zero WH credentials, so I cannot possibly be convinced of "Q" being real by this Youtube compilation of the same, OP.

Attached: Dagashi Kashi 2.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Milk comes from which animal?
What gasses do cows flatulate?
What is methaine a significant contributor to?
Who benefits from promoting the climate change hoax?
Why are chinese mommies' breasts small?
Q

Attached: kaveria.jpg (682x504, 47K)

you've taken it out of context. 17 means the year, 2017. you've made it out to be the 17th letter. it does not represent 'Qanon' it represents the year.

25 minute youtube video. lol'd. again, there is no clear proof that 'qanon' is not a LARP.

there is a small handful of interesting points. q has made THOUSANDS OF NONSENSICAL (((DROPS)))
a broken clock is right twice a day

They'd pull it off the same way: They're in the room together.
Trump and Q
Now laugh at how surprising it isn't, that the Commander and Chief of Americas Militarty is working with his Intellegence officers.
Just baffling I tell ya

Attached: DSlovestheTrap.png (1077x964, 156K)

horseshit where are inditments this is all shit that is only seen here or in rumor mill where is indictment or declass or any of it just more larp shit kys nigger.

Your drug dealer will know before you do~

so when does it happen?

These threads get filled with anti-Q posts suspiciously fast.

Whether or not you believe in the Q "larp" (I've shifted by I trend towards believing nowadays) you can't deny that since the American election of 2016 and Donald Trump coming to power, EVERYTHING going on behind the scenes in the global power structure of the world has been abnormal. It took almost a year of researching and observing, but I've heard and seen similar stories from enough unrelated places that I'm now fully convinced a coordinated global reset is about to occur.

Things are changing slow ON PURPOSE, to not alarm the population and to prevent them from panicking. Niggers literally riot when places run out of chicken, what do you think would happen if every suscpicion the black community had about the government (crack, AIDS) was confirmed overnight? They have to do it slow and repetitively, or human civilization would implode overnight. We are straight up watching a movie put on by the Space Force.

Think about where the world was in 2015, think about where we are now. The world has changed so rapidly in such a short amount of time that there is no way it's natural.

What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1567222695112.jpg (700x559, 122K)

Your pic is so bad it actually makes Q that much more believable.

You are on the losing side, Anons. If it is such an elaborate LARP, why give it this much attention?

Attached: fakenews.jpg (1289x781, 127K)

Let us assume for talking's sake you're correct and "Q" is one of the WH staff. One Issue I have with this view, is that, if correct - the constant exhortations to "trust the plan" seem designed to pacify any discontent regarding broken promises so far (no wall/any mention of "lock her up" silenced, etc).
People WILL go along with just about anything if they feel a part of special group (see pic related), even when it insults their intelligence to do so.

Attached: THIS is your messiah..jpg (1330x620, 116K)

This will not end well.

Attached: times up.jpg (2142x2630, 1.02M)

2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST THE PLAN

MAGA MIGA WWG1WGA

Attached: 1565081012693.jpg (381x545, 140K)

>goes straight to justifying violence
wow, where's the foreplay?

>But why tho
I don't like LARPers, ask Frank (oh, you can't - he's permabanned).

Attached: Frank the Wank.jpg (1474x2522, 634K)

>(no wall/any mention of "lock her up" silenced, etc)
You aren't paying attention.
promiseskept.com/

your reply is proof youre not being suppressed

Attached: 156633600378915663360013242024064447.png (650x644, 340K)

it says right in the title ' a deranged conspiracy cult'. lmfao are you serious nigger?

AGAIN, ONE MORE TIME

Q HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING WORTH READING OR REMEMBERING

is he building a fanbase? preparing you for the ultimate 'drop'?? HE HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING RELEVANT TO POLITICS, or anything at all

>considers ability to post akin to ability to think clearly
what is this shallow garbage?

Oh, so you still buy into the mind games of the Fake News Media. This all makes sense now!

Attached: 2-a.jpg (461x328, 48K)

>DERANGED
>CONSPIRACY
>CULT

You are LITERALLY talking LIKE a fucking RETARD.

>being this bluepilled
take the redpill, user. Wake up.

Attached: 1512018354223.png (312x142, 30K)

You seem happy enough using the WP yourself, user - when it suits you, of course.

It was the content of my reply, not the reply itself.

What is it about Leafs and being literally the most shit posters possible?

Trudeau, you know you turned Canada into a laughing stock right?

Attached: 1567735201005.gif (350x251, 1.87M)

lol. GO BACK TO 8 CHAN.

4pol never wanted you assholes with your qlarps and mass shootings. LEAVE RETARDS

>17 means the year, 2017
But why? Americans don't count inauguration dates, they count by the election year. You will never once here anyone in this country talk about 2017 and 2021. It's always 2016 and 2020.

>You seem happy enough using the WP yourself, user - when it suits you, of course.
You misunderstood the point of referencing it. I am not giving it credence, I am using it as an example of how the media paints Q. The media likes to lie. Are you guys new here?

Attached: henryford_thumb[2].png (600x540, 144K)

let me explain why that is, it is completely infuriating to have an edgy faggot dangling forbidden knowledge hidden in cryptic writing that cannot be confirmed or denied (think osmosis) just demanding to be seen or heard and if left unchallenged will later be cited as fact "well comey did have a hotdog" where when "q said so in this screencap post from last may duh everybody knows."

while I applaud your willingness to discuss Q, IIRC you botched so many breads on 8ch, wasnt fun then, not fun now. why namefag?

Not a bad answer - but Youtube..?

lmfao is Q your daddy? does Q tickle your bum? why cant you faggots not see a larp for what it is. q has never said anything that even made sense.

GET OFF Q DICK. GET OFF 4 CHAN.
find a new home 8cuck refugees, tired of seeing Q shit here GTFO

That had absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

4/10 shitpost, opfor.

Attached: 1567392000619.jpg (334x506, 39K)

He never gave the official order to declassify FISA warrants.

documentcloud.org/documents/6368618-Summary-Judgment.html

The first debate between Trump and Hillary will destroy Trump. All she has to say is, "I thought you were going to lock me up, Donald" and he's done for.

Attached: 20190904_083207.jpg (629x468, 111K)

please stop

Based

Stfu memeflag

There are too many sick, angry, hateful anons in this thread. It is a bit too toxic for my taste. Take care of yourselves, anons. Love, love, love. Stop hating.

Attached: truepatriots.jpg (898x508, 107K)

Those aren't indictments, brainlet. They're court orders, injunctions, warrants, wiretap requests, etc along with jndictments. Not everything on PACER is a goddamn indictment and 99g of the it is for other everyday court shit.

law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_9

>sick anons, many such cases
I wonder why that is?
>shitsacks like the Clintons, DWS, James “Comey don’t play dat” Comey walk free.

What you said?

Attached: vatipää.jpg (604x454, 92K)

By the logic evinced in your "true patriot" pic, wouldn't questioning everything "Q" has allegedly said or done seem more worthy (ie: "truly patriotic") than blindly absorbing whatever rubbish you are fed, in a sponge-like manner?

Attached: really.jpg (680x383, 42K)

Because it makes Trump supporters look like schizo freaks. That's why. Try to step back and look at this stuff more objectively, as a distant observer. The Q people look like a bunch of schizos using their own bizarre form of numerology to draw off-the-wall conclusions about current events (eg, McCain was 'executed'). They make other Trump supporters look bad by proximity.

All you have to do is pay attention to news cycles and extrapolate. They're back to promoting "Trumps mental state is declining" just pick something from a year or more ago. It will eventually make it back to the news cycle. Congrats you're now an Oracle